Über Explorer

42matters ist ein Anbieter von Daten und Analysen für mobile Apps, der mehr als 14 Millionen Apps, über 2,6 Millionen Entwickelnde, 1.400 SDKs und mehr beobachtet.

Erfahre mehr über Explorer

I like the easiness of the API and the variety of data points available in the subscription.

High price, but it might pay off. Other cons haven't been found so far.

Bewertungen zu Explorer

4,9

Explorer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 39 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Explorer bereits verwendet?

Christoph
Christoph
VP of Marketing in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One tool to truly get the insights you need

Kommentare: I think it's simply a great product.

42 Matters has a very clean database, so the data allows it to run proper analyses. It is also much more teacher than alternative databases and contains exactly the information you need. It was quite a task to compare the different alternatives for app analytics but I eventually found the provider I trust.

I would have appreciated it if I had found the summary of how many countries an app ranks in the top 10, top5, which would also be accessible in the general database. It is available when you click on the app but I would have loved to export that information for some custom analyses.

Rafael
Security Supervisor in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Explorer

Kommentare: This platform has helped me at work when I need information that cannot be found on other platforms. It is easy to use and works will with my work assignments during a normal business day.

This program is another option to use at work when exhausted options in Chrome, another tool in the work cabinet.

I have not experienced any major issues with this program other than subtle differences in the pages with first opened from the desktop.

Vladimir
CEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool to get added value to our ML

Haven't found any cons so far. Straightforward implementation fast support.

Aleksandra
Junior Researcher at the Institute for Finance and Artificial Intelligence in Slowenien
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent user-friendly research tool

Kommentare: Explorer significantly helped my doctoral research and other market research conducted at our Institute. It offered market insight that was crucial for my thesis. In the digital era we live in, apps are an indicator of general demand for a significant amount of services and products. Because of that this tool can crucially contribute to researchers in various business, economy, social and technological areas. I highly recommend it.

What I like the most is user-friendly interface, that the product is simple to use and offers a lot of various information. As such can be incredibly useful for various intentions, from competition to performance analysis, as well as for general market and demand analysis.

I honestly found no cons - no features were difficult to use and it offers a great deal.

Cristina
Director Data Partnerships in Portugal
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: This is the feature I use the most. The data is very accurate and it's very easy to use the searching tools.

The product is really easy to use, with a great amount of information that is updated regularly. I use mainly the Explorer feature - the accuracy of the data and the friendly interface makes it my favourite tool in the market. The support team is also great and very responsive.

I don't have any faults to highlight in the software.

Yu-Ting
Senior Lecturer in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Multiple filters to define top apps & Responsive customer support

Kommentare: In our exciting research project, we're delving into the world of 'top apps,' decoding their features based on criteria like ratings, the number of rating, download range, and more. This fascinating journey is made possible through the utilization of multiple filters.

The team is willing to be flexible to create effective solutions. Additionally, the representatives are investing adequate time in troubleshooting their issues. The combination of speed and accuracy during the query phase generates a delightful customer experience.

Certain questions would need to be addressed by different customer support representatives, but overall, it is a great experience to discuss the details, meeting the needs.

Joe
Joe
Director of Sales Engineering in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

42matters has overdelivered

The SDK Explorer feature and the individual app intelligence such as monthly downloads, geo breakdown, embedded SDK, and user reviews info have all been a huge value add to our market research and GTM efforts. The 42matters team has been extremely helpful and responsive when requesting new SDK mappings. Customer support is excellent!

Lack of app intel on monthly active users

Arvind
Arvind
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amaazing product

Contains pretty much all the data I require for daily use and is pretty accurate on everything. Extremely intuitive and easy to use as well. Also, the documentation for the API is on-point as well - provides a ton of additional information, especially useful for integration with other apps.

Cannot think of any negatives from our usage.

Saif
Business Analytics in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rating 42 Matters

Ease of use, very informative and well organized

Its a bit expensive but overall satisfied.

Iram
Iram
International Business Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for App Insights & Technology Used

Kommentare: I am really happy with this tool so far. It's easy to use. You can add filters to target the apps & data of your choice.

It is a great tool to get all the information about an App or website. It provides a detailed app insights and technology used.

This can be an expensive investment for start-ups but would worth it.

Tonino
Impiegato in Italien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Utilissimo navigatore per confronto APP

Kommentare: a volte e difficile analizzare le varie app, sè non installandole utilizzando 42Exp diventa pratico e facile

Provandolo l'ho trovato pratico e vantaggioso per navigare nella giungla delle app di Google Play

Nella prova non ho riscontrato particolari complessità

Nicholas
Manager, Global Supply Partnerships in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: The sales/ business development team at 42Matters is attentive and responsive.

42Matters' Explorer Enterprise service offers many different ways to filter & refine publisher searches. This feature allows my team and I to quickly generate lists for targeted B2B marketing outreach. Additionally, the visual UI is intuitive, and the lists we generate can be easily exported to Excel.

At first, we tried their API service, but that wasn't the right fit. The Explorer Enterprise product is better suited for our lead generations needs.

Elaine
Business Development Manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool to work with

The platform organizes information in an easy-to-find way. The complexity of information that composes the platform is very attractive.

nothing to add here, the tool has all the information that we need.

Aymeric
Journalist in Frankreich
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experience with 42matters

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the quality of 42matters’ data. We particularly like their SDK intelligence insights, which we use often. They also provide excellent support — second to none!

For high-quality app data and app market intelligence, 42matters is the best choice on the market. The development team is extremely talented and can help you get the exact app and SDK data you require for your business. Moreover, they are 100% dedicated to fulfilling the bespoke requirements of their customers and never fail to deliver on a promise!

I don't any cons or negatives to report.

Mina
Assistant Professor of Marketing in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Very helpful

42matters is one of the few platforms providing SDK information but unlike many platforms they allow trials so see if they're a fit and their sales groups is very flexible in coming up with terms that work for you. I am in academia and not many platforms are willing to work with the unique reds of academic research. I really appreciate that.

I wish there was more flexibility in terms of when to start the subscription.

Sergio
CTO in Mexiko

Surprisingly good

Kommentare: I needed metadata from Mexico applications, I doubted their API would help, but after a short demonstration I realized how useful the data 42matters provides is and that it does indeed have country specific details.

Using the API is extremely easy, the documentation is clear and easy to understand

Well, the price is not entirely accessible, but I think that if the project is worth it, it is fair.

Raveesh
Faculty in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

High quality data for cross platform comparison

Very impressed by their high quality data across multiple platforms (Android and iOS) and their app matching feature. I also like their use of ML and manual tagging to provide IAP categorization of apps. Their APIs also are well-designed and the documentation is top-notch.

A feature improvement for explorer would be to get historical data for changelog etc. for a longer horizon by a click of a button.

Vimlesh
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An important addition to our marketing arsenal

The SDK intelligence solution is the most used by our team on a daily basis and it has changed the way we do our sales and marketing. We have now become very focused and know which companies to reach out to using the 42matters SDK intelligence data.

There are no cons that we can think of as it it meeting all our requirements.

Aaron
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Start-up Essential!

Kommentare: I have used it to support market research, investor financials and various other benchmarking use cases. It's really cut the time down for me and made this part more streamlined.

Oh wow, this product really is easy and quick to use with the exact level of detail that we require without it becoming complex. the support is superb too.

Perhaps the 1 app = the same app on each platform. That could probably be consolidated so a view of 'Android + IOS' for example.

Manogna
Senior Sales Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most affordable market intelligence tool

Kommentare: The interface is very user-friendly which led to easy onboarding for us.

It has all the filters we need to get to our ICP. Filters, like, app downloads, SDK intelligence, App updation dates, publisher locations, etc.

Missing some SDKs. Hoping to see them in the near future.

Ken
CEO in Singapur
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good SDK data with 42matters

Kommentare: Very good quality SDK data. Searching by SDKs is very useful and the new SDK Explorer is a great bonus!

Amazing support team, quick and responsive. Accuracy of the data is very good and it's very quick to get started with them.

We didn't find any negatives with the features.

Mary
Mary
Strategy Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful Competitive Intelligence Tool

I like Explorer's up-to-date SDK data and the ability to track specific SDKs.

No cons at the moment. Explorer's features cover our use case.

Will
Specialist in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Source of App Data

The ready access to data across a huge app database allows us to quickly research and segment our markets. Excellent customer service and communication.

I have no recommendations for improvement at this point.

Joshua
Joshua
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Chief Strategy Officer

I really liked the SDK stats (and how up to date it was) vs other competitors

No cons at the moment on my side. Happy with the product

Jd
Assistant Professor in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good source of information about Apps

Kommentare: It's awesome

42matters provides detailed and comprehensive information for Apps, and you can also access to historical data

history of App information is not long enough