PDFLiner Erfahrungen

Erfahre mehr über PDFLiner

Bewertungen zu PDFLiner

5,0
5,0

PDFLiner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDFLiner bereits verwendet?

Meet
Meet
SEO Executive in Indien

Amazing Tool for Form Editing

Kommentare: I heavily rely on this platform to prepare, fill out, and share forms. By forms, I mean all kinds of tax reports and non-standard, custom forms such as those you might share with your customers if you are a freelance professional.

PDFLiner combines all the features I’ve been looking for as an accountant. It offers you a wide range of standard forms, including those introduced by the IRS and more, and it makes completing them a breeze. My favorite part is how you can switch between the fields with your keyboard. Saves a lot of time.

More forms! It does have a lot of those, but you can’t have enough form templates. However, they say they are still working on it, and you can upload or link the form you need anyway, so it’s not a big deal.

Ekaterina
Parthner Manager in Ukraine

A must-have tool for any business

Kommentare: My business is mostly about paperwork... Every task is extremely time-sensitive, so I couldn’t get things done without this software. I use it on a daily basis. The ease of use is a huge perk. I really have no time for bloatware. In my opinion, PDFLiner is perfect in terms of user-friendliness.

The tool gives me more control over my workflow. Uploading files from anywhere is a breeze, as well as rearranging pages, making edits, saving documents as PDF, e-signing, or emailing, etc... And I never have to deal with piles of paper anymore.

There is no specific mobile application available for PDFLiner users. But hopefully, that will change. In fact, their customer service people told me the dev team is working on it...

Viktoriia
CEO&Co-Founder in Ukraine
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps Me Make Teaching Materials

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a teacher, I try to find an individual approach to each of my students. With PDFLiner, I can add a few extra exercises for those who have difficulties with certain tasks. When checking materials, I can add comments and remarks so that a student pays attention to their errors and works on them harder.

With PDFLiner, I can create personalized learning materials and handouts for each student. I can remove part of the text or some pages or, conversely, add some extra tasks. I am not a very experienced user of such software, but I have not had any problems with this editor so far.

I lack a tool (I believe it’s called “merge”) that would allow me to cut out some pages from one PDF document and paste it into another. But I found an alternative solution and inserted images, screenshots, and texts from Word.

Jane
COO in Montenegro
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PDFLiner is a Coll product to use!

Kommentare: I need to fill out forms quite often. Sometimes I want to create one from scratch or customize a template. PDFLiner enables me to do this in several clicks no matter which device I am using. There are several ways in which you can ensure data security, such as passwords.

If you’ve been searching for a really cross-platform PDF tool, look no further. I use it on my Windows desktop PC as well as my Chromebook, and it works just fine. The interface is very clean and straightforward, but it can do a lot. I really like how you shift from field to field almost automatically, too.

I just wish there were more ready-to-fill-out forms in the catalog, especially marketing ones. They say they are working on it all the time, though, so I expect this to be implemented soon. I’ve seen the choice grow already.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
PR specialist in Ukraine

Perfect for Personal Finance

Kommentare: I use this software for reporting my taxes as well as for tracking my family’s budget. I use a simple form that I designed on my own for the latter purpose, with nice fillable fields to switch between as a I enter more information. I can share it with my husband when done so we can have a common vision.

PDFLiner is great because it doesn’t take much to master. Other PDF editors I’ve tried were rather unwieldy and made me feel stupid. Here, you can create or complete a form, edit it or draw on top of it, sign it, and share it with your better half, all in no time.

I think it’s fine for my purpose. It would be a nice little touch to have blanks that come with a number of color themes to choose from, but there’s nothing to prevent you from downloading one you like and editing it with PDFLiner.

Anastasia
copywriter in Ukraine

This is a great time-saver!

Kommentare: I work with PDFs on a daily basis. This tool helps me be quick and effective, which is very important in my line of work. I rarely use the software’s advanced features. But when I do need them, I want them to run like clockwork. Overall, great value compared to similar services (oh yes, I’ve tried a lot of them before I decided to stick with PDFLiner).

The ease of use and the price are what I like the most. The interface is pretty slick. And the e-signature feature is very convenient. Also, with this tool, I can effortlessly convert the documents that I cannot view because of their format, as well as edit them and share them with my clients in a matter of mere moments. That saves me heaps of time!

Sometimes pop-ups might be annoying. Not the most convenient thing about the tool, but, according to their customer service office, they’re working on improving this.

Lora
Lora
Content Marketing Manager in Ukraine

Finally, no more paperwork…

Kommentare: I’m definitely glad I ran into a liner because now the paperwork is less painfully long, and I don’t have to go through a pile of papers. And when I do need a paper form, I can simply fill it out online and print it out.

I have to work with PDF files A LOT, and I just can’t stop rejoicing at this find. Most of the forms I need are already in the PDFLiner catalog, and the filling process does not take a lot of time and effort. I also have to mention the electronic signature tool which became my absolute must-have in work.

I have been using this online service for…quite a while, and so far, I have not found any significant disadvantages.

A Great Solution for Quick Fixes

Kommentare: I cover PDFs a lot while working. I'm asking my customers to complete many forms, and then I usually find out it needs some corrections. That would be a major undertaking with most editors, but not pdfliner. It’s very quick to load and easy to use. Love this tool!

The most important thing is that pdfliner is that it's really easy to work with tool. I appreciate this kind of essential interface because it saves me a lot of time surfing the menus. I don’t have to wait for much until it loads, and there are very few advanced features I miss. It’s great for introducing quick changes to existing files and templates, and you can do it almost anywhere while you online.

Sometimes I wish the tool had a multi-document view to be able to look at two files side by side as a way of comparing them.

Natalia
Natalia

Great tool for teamwork

Kommentare: My entire department uses PDFLiner in their work. The Premium plan for teams gives us everything we need to complete our daily tasks. A single workspace allows us to streamline all processes and ensures that all employees work with the same tools. In my opinion, it is a great alternative to more "sophisticated" analogs.

I like that PDFLiner lets me edit, fill out, and sign documents on the go, using any device. Wherever my employee or I am, we can solve paper-related tasks in a matter of seconds. It has a handy set of tools for annotating text. I can leave my comments in a file, and my co-worker will see them and make the appropriate corrections.

The editor currently supports JPG, PNG, and PDF files. I wish this list were longer. As I understand it, it's a matter of time.

Vlada
WebPromoExperts in Ukraine

Helps me deal with taxes

Kommentare: Being self-employed and running my own small business, I have to fill out a bunch of different documents for government organizations and private clients. PDFLiner is just my savior. I’m glad I found it almost immediately when I started working for myself. With it, I can quickly fill out and sign any documents. Special thanks to the creators for such an extensive library of forms! Very valuable!

When you run your own business, you are responsible for all the paperwork. Thanks to PDFLiner, it is not a problem for me anymore. Firstly, all the necessary forms and templates are on the site. Secondly, I can fill out and edit any document from any of my devices. Thirdly, a convenient and simple editor greatly speeds up all paperwork. I can fill out papers wherever I am and send them to the recipient right away.

Vira
Vira
PR Specialist in Ukraine

A lucky find to work with pdfs

Kommentare: I use pdfliner to prepare and sign up MOU agreements between my company and partners. I like this tool for its efficiency - just upload the file, edit it, and send it to a partner to sign, and that's all in a few clicks! Very easy and saves lots of time

A pretty and easy-to-use interface where even a newbie can dig into, also customizable fields really help out. And the main thing I choose this editor for is the capability to work online and share all docs with colleagues - that makes life easier :)

A lack of editing text in uploaded PDF files, but the support team told me that they are already working on implementing the feature

Vitalii
CEO in Kroatien

A Must-Have for Paperless Businesses

Kommentare: PDFLiner is my software of choice for any paperwork. As a business owner, I need to create and fill out tons of forms, from invoices to tax forms, and share them with others. The platform also enables me to sign the documents online, which saves me a lot of time.

I love the fact that PDFLiner has a very smooth learning curve. Filling out forms is intuitive. It makes sharing a piece of cake, too, and I’ve never been particularly tech-savvy. This software has everything you need as a business owner who doesn’t want paper waste.

There’s nothing to bother me about PDFLiner. My biggest concern so far is that some forms might take quite a bit of time to load, but this is probably because they are huge as such or due to the limitations of my device.

Sandra
Sandra
Marketing Director in Österreich
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing job productivity tool

Kommentare: All in all, if you deal with PDF forms often, you couldn’t ask for a more efficient solution than this. With PDFLiner, I collaborate on documents with my clients like a pro. The tool has polished my work tremendously and helped me grow my business.

I love how user-friendly PDFLiner is. It makes switching pages around for files, converting to PDF, adding studd, and editing things with OCR so much easier than before! I have to operate tons of documents at work. The fact that I can speed up the process with fantastic tools like PDFLiner makes me so happy.

I really have no complaints about PDFLiner. It does what it needs to do fast and effortlessly, and it took me about an hour to learn how to use the service. Very intuitive program.

Alexander
Alexander
CEO in Ukraine

Amazing Value for Money

Kommentare: I rely on PDFLiner heavily for both creative stuff and grown people’s documents. I use it to prepare tasks for my clients. It works fine for serious reports, too. This is the perfect tool to start a PDF, make changes to it, and share it across your team.

PDFLiner comes with a plethora of free features, and the pricing is very flexible generally. It has anything you can think of when it comes to generating, editing, and sharing documents, and it’s very secure to work with. I also appreciate the intuitive interface.

I’ve been using PDFLiner for over six months now, but I haven’t noticed any serious drawbacks. I think it might benefit from additional creative features for designers, but they say they will likely enhance this aspect.

Kateryna
Kateryna
Head of Content in Ukraine

I can use it everywhere and at anytime!

Kommentare: I’m really glad that I can save my time and work. This investment costs every cent, and I certainly recommend it to anyone tired of paperwork or slow services with limited tools and features.

The best thing about this service is the breadth of action and mobility of use. I can edit or send a PDF in a taxi on my way to a meeting or at home using a mobile version. I often have to work with different forms, so tools for online editing became a necessary criterion for me. I am surprised that for such a price service offers such broad possibilities.

The service provides a wide catalog of forms, which confused me at first, but after viewing all of the sections, I understood how to search for the right form.

Product Marketing Manager in Ukraine

An indispensable item for sales teams and marketers

Kommentare: I can help more people using PDFLiner. As such, I focus more on providing services or advice to others rather than creating new templates. Even when I need to create a new form, PDFLiner has all the tools I need. It is easy to use. I start by creating a brand new document. If I need to add tables there or some information from another document, I can easily add it there.

This saves a lot of time. The product contains tools that I can use to create new forms for my clients and existing forms that are widely used in the US and UK. Since I use many standard forms and documents in my work, I can choose the one I need from the repository. It's easy to create templates with the columns and sections I want to fill out recommendations for my clients. I usually submit the form via PDFLiner.

I don't like it when my clients return paper forms and I have to scan them. PDFLiner even helped me with this issue, although I had to digitize all the documents before I created my own library. I wish everyone I work with learn how to use PDFLiner or similar editing software to make their work easier.

Hanna
Hanna
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just what you need for your documents

Kommentare: This tiny software has helped me to organize my daily routine. I have saved all the templates I work on the most in the storage, and now I simply extract them and edit the names and data. It allows me to create contracts or use the already made forms. I can sign them and send them to my clients within several seconds. Besides, this software is reliable enough to keep documents inside it. I know it has a high level of security, which is crucial to me.

My most favorite part of PDFLiner is that I can make new agreements with my clients in no time. I have to create and sign numerous forms. While it sounds pretty tiresome, it appears even more time-consuming when it comes to the multiple agreements and constant editions from both sides. Before I found PDFLiner, my desk had always been buried somewhere below the piles of documents.

I wish I could launch it on my phone as a separate app. I still use it on my phone but as a desktop program. Still, I believe the developers are working on this option, and anyway, it is no big deal, since I can always do it through the browser.

Anton
BDM in Ukraine
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Paperless App

Kommentare: I use this app to create and share documents online. Sometimes I use the existing forms from the liner library, and sometimes I just make my blanks and add fillable fields. It works both ways and is very easy to master.

With PDFLiner, paper documentation is a thing of the past. This makes filling out tax forms, customer and partners' contracts, and other forms intuitive and straightforward. I appreciate the ability to store and share templates and return to previously completed forms.

I haven't found anything to complain about yet. PDF Liner works excellent with standard fillable PDF files. As a business owner, I have never been able to solve the problem.

Valeria
Valeria
Marketing Specialist in Ukraine

Simple tool for all my PDF-related tasks

Kommentare: My job involves filling out papers, forms, plans, and so on. If you have a tool that helps streamline most of the processes associated with it, that's very good. PDFLiner is just such a tool. It is always at hand, available on any device, and absolutely easy to use. It's awesome there is no advanced functionality here that I would have to deal with for a week.

In PDFLiner, I found everything I need to work with documents. It's like a one-stop service. Wherever I am at the moment, I can quickly fill out any file or send it to my clients for filling. Need to sign a document? Not a problem! In this editor, you can sign papers in any convenient way. Moreover, I can use my own files or pick the desired form from the platform library.

I have no serious comments about PDFLiner. It would probably be convenient to have a mobile app at hand. However, given that this editor opens in any browser, I can use it even on the oldest mobile phone.

Veronika
Freelancer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A paperwork killer!

Kommentare: Only a positive experience! I put together lots of contracts, and this tool makes it much easier.

No paper, no software - only online editing pdfs! I can edit and fill the forms even from a mobile, all the features this editor holds are what I need to complete tasks in my professional role.

Can’t pick out - I enjoy using liner, and it solves almost all my problems.

Mihir
Mihir
Marketing Executive in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most intuitive PDF editor out there

Kommentare: I’ve been using PDFLiner to prepare assignments for my kids. Saves me a ton of time and paper. You can draw simple shapes on top of PDF templates and add fillable fields.

No fuss. The interface is so easy to navigate, it takes next to zero time to learn. I love the drawing feature, too.

I wish it were a bit quicker with bigger images. It might be my PC’s fault, though; the device is rather old. I’d expect it to be more efficient on a newer computer.

Olga
Olga
Marketer in Ukraine

Found the form I need and more

Kommentare: I definitely recommend PDFLiner to anyone who needs to fill out annual tax forms and other paperwork to solve household issues. I'm not very experienced with this kind of software, but I mastered it in a couple of minutes. If you need help with filling out a form, there are some handy manuals on the site.

I came across PDFLiner by accident while looking for a divorce petition. I was pleasantly surprised that you can fill out the form right on the site. Fast and convenient! Now I use it regularly for my other daily needs. Hope I won't have to use it for another divorce, haha!

To be honest, I haven't noticed any particular flaws. I use the editor to fill out pre-made forms easily. The tools offered might not be enough for those looking for a full-blown workspace to organize their paperwork. For me, it's just right!