Filtern nach:

Erfahre mehr über PDFLiner

Vira S.
Vira S.
PR Specialist in Ukraine

A lucky find to work with pdfs

Kommentare: I use pdfliner to prepare and sign up MOU agreements between my company and partners. I like this tool for its efficiency - just upload the file, edit it, and send it to a partner to sign, and that's all in a few clicks! Very easy and saves lots of time

A pretty and easy-to-use interface where even a newbie can dig into, also customizable fields really help out. And the main thing I choose this editor for is the capability to work online and share all docs with colleagues - that makes life easier :)

A lack of editing text in uploaded PDF files, but the support team told me that they are already working on implementing the feature

Anastasia K.
copywriter in Ukraine

This is a great time-saver!

Kommentare: I work with PDFs on a daily basis. This tool helps me be quick and effective, which is very important in my line of work. I rarely use the software’s advanced features. But when I do need them, I want them to run like clockwork. Overall, great value compared to similar services (oh yes, I’ve tried a lot of them before I decided to stick with PDFLiner).

The ease of use and the price are what I like the most. The interface is pretty slick. And the e-signature feature is very convenient. Also, with this tool, I can effortlessly convert the documents that I cannot view because of their format, as well as edit them and share them with my clients in a matter of mere moments. That saves me heaps of time!

Sometimes pop-ups might be annoying. Not the most convenient thing about the tool, but, according to their customer service office, they’re working on improving this.

Ekaterina K.
Parthner Manager in Ukraine

A must-have tool for any business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My business is mostly about paperwork... Every task is extremely time-sensitive, so I couldn’t get things done without this software. I use it on a daily basis. The ease of use is a huge perk. I really have no time for bloatware. In my opinion, PDFLiner is perfect in terms of user-friendliness.

The tool gives me more control over my workflow. Uploading files from anywhere is a breeze, as well as rearranging pages, making edits, saving documents as PDF, e-signing, or emailing, etc... And I never have to deal with piles of paper anymore.

There is no specific mobile application available for PDFLiner users. But hopefully, that will change. In fact, their customer service people told me the dev team is working on it...

Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Marketing Director in Österreich
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing job productivity tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: All in all, if you deal with PDF forms often, you couldn’t ask for a more efficient solution than this. With PDFLiner, I collaborate on documents with my clients like a pro. The tool has polished my work tremendously and helped me grow my business.

I love how user-friendly PDFLiner is. It makes switching pages around for files, converting to PDF, adding studd, and editing things with OCR so much easier than before! I have to operate tons of documents at work. The fact that I can speed up the process with fantastic tools like PDFLiner makes me so happy.

I really have no complaints about PDFLiner. It does what it needs to do fast and effortlessly, and it took me about an hour to learn how to use the service. Very intuitive program.

Veronika D.
Freelancer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A paperwork killer!

Kommentare: Only a positive experience! I put together lots of contracts, and this tool makes it much easier.

No paper, no software - only online editing pdfs! I can edit and fill the forms even from a mobile, all the features this editor holds are what I need to complete tasks in my professional role.

Can’t pick out - I enjoy using liner, and it solves almost all my problems.