Über Impress

A comprehensive multi-channel Document Management Platform that empowers you to automate your workflow and save money.

Erfahre mehr über Impress

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Impress

3,6
4,0
4,0
3,7

Impress hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Impress bereits verwendet?

Cameron M.
Manager, CEO Office in USA

If you have Impress Automate, you have no accounting burden and you can breathe a sigh of relief!

Kommentare: Almost all the essential things you need for your accounting transactions are in one platform.. And the convenience of having easy access to it is priceless.

This software makes my daily accounting work very easy. I love the ability to manage our invoices in use while controlling the expenses of our business. Good solution for billing and maintenance of basic accounts. I also liked that it has good mobile compatibility which helps get things done quickly and easily. Impress Automate handles every aspect of my company's finances. This product makes it easy for you to create estimates and invoices, capture invoices and expenses, and monitor business health. The multi-user feature allows the business to track expenses and movement of funds between departments and business teams. I use this product to get rid of my accounting burden and it does not let me down, it is a solution for me.

I did not encounter any aspect that I did not like, I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Troy W.
Software Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful but at Times Frustrating

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall my experience is ok as it does a lot of processing, both in terms of what's done (information taken off cover pages, barcodes added for stuffing), and how many files it processes.

This is useful for file/document processing, including adding and removing content on pages, but also combining files as well.

Older versions used to have a 'Quality Tool' in which you could give an input file and see how it's processed and why, but it seems to have been removed from the latest version of Impress Automate (v1.2).

Rosie D.
Accounting Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Has potential

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Like I mentioned above, I still have not been able to use the service that I'm being billed for monthly. I have had to run the contracted service along with machine rentals because I still have to do it myself in office. I believe the service has potential I just haven't experienced it yet.

The ability to queue up large number of prints and be able to track it.

I have had the service for over 2 months now and we have not been able to get help to setup our normal statements run that we send out monthly to our customers. It appears the setup and membership team were motivated to have us sign up however the after service has been poor.

Antwort von Quadient

letztes Jahr

Rosie, we're so sorry you've encountered issues with your monthly statement setup. We want to make this right for you. Tracy, our Customer Success Manager, will reach out to you right away. - The Quadient Team

Richard C.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We mostly use this in our AP group to mail certain invoices. Also used throughout our general office mailings too.

The process of integration was very straightforward once we got out IT group and the integration team at Quadient on the same page. It is a big time saver for us to have this system in place. Our AP group has much more time available to them now.

I don't think there are any 'cons' that we can immediately identify. We are happy so far.

Jessica P.

Very “impress”ed

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great overall

I really like the way that this program operates in general. Really gets done everything I need very easily. It’s very simple to understand how to change the documents around if necessary. I also love how undeliverable addresses are removed and it saves my company money on postage and supplies.

How long it took to get it going and also the battle I had to fight in order to get training on how to use it, but now since we are over that hill everything is fine so far

Marsha W.
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The set up process is grueling. Only start this project when you have a lot of time to commit to it.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far, all of our questions have been addressed. I think we are over the hump and things will improve from here on out. The staff is very knowledgeable and professional.

I like they automation so we have less people involved in multiple page mailings. I like that the mailing addresses are verified prior to mailing and that we can save money on the bulk mailing rates.

It is COMPLICATED. The person in our office in charge of setting it up had used it before so thankfully had a good idea of how everything was supposed to work. We still experienced hiccups along the way. If I had been trying to do this myself, I honestly wonder if the project would have been completed.

Julie B.
Office Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Impress Automate

4 letztes Jahr

We appreciate how this software has take a job that took 3+ days to complete by multiple people, down to 1, in 1/2 a day! Brillant!

The initial design process took a little longer than I expected, but after using and coming back to the drawing board, its perfect!