Über Circuit

Suchst du nach einer ausgefeilten Routenabbildungssoftware, deren Verwendung kinderleicht ist? Möchtest du Zeit, Ärger und Geld sparen? Circuit hält sein Versprechen.

Erfahre mehr über Circuit

Landscaping has its own challenges, and technology certainly is one of them.

Editing routes on the app can be a bit of a pain, but once you get used to it and reupload from an edited spreadsheet it’s a real breeze. Just takes some getting used to the workflow.

Bewertungen zu Circuit

Circuit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Circuit bereits verwendet?

Tony
Tony
CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Re: Takes the thought out of routing

Kommentare: Can't tell you how positive it's been. Customer service is perfectly in-tune with their application and so is management. There are a lot out there to choose from, but we came back to this. Very happy!

It's ease of use. We evaluated several different titles and none of them were as easy to use for the Field folks as this. Landscaping has its own challenges, and technology certainly is one of them. This app worked. It just worked. After the demo we went to Industry specific routing app for landscaping, but the guys couldn't figure it out. For the back and it's very very easy to use and configure. I pay for Verizon Connect, and this is a feature that I'm paying for. It's horrible.

For our business, and the amount of trips that we have per day we believe it's pretty pricey. We believe that the company can work on their price structure slightly or include additional features like a billing management system. The cost that we pay per month is $200, and I get routing and customer notifications. I also pay $65 a month for Zoho CRM. It would be nice to pay $200 and be able to get everything in one product.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review Tony. We're so pleased to hear that you tried a few options but found that Circuit was the easiest to use and provided the most value for your business. We're releasing new features all the time, so check out our changelog or keep an eye out for our regular new feature emails to see how the latest features could help your business.

Carlos
Operation Manager in Chile
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best and easy to up for small and medium business

Kommentare: efficient

which is too easy to use and extremely efficient and stable, in all the time I have been using it it has never failed me and the times that the application has crashed it has lasted minutes out of service which speaks very well of the response time of its workers to put it back on, I work from Latin America and despite being a foreign application, for me, it is very well designed for any user and the response time for queries is very fast.

It's difficult to talk about what I don't like about circuit because unfortunately I feel that I haven't gotten the most out of it, which is a shame because our operation has improved a lot. If I have to say something, it's that I can't add my clients' emails because They do not want to download the app to see the details of their delivery

avery
Operations Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit review

Kommentare: Very consistent. Our drivers use the app virtually everyday and will continue to use it moving forward.

The ability to put in delivery time frames for each stop is what got us to sign up. The built in GPS combined with the route optimization based on the delivery windows is what we love about this product.

The price is too high. Don't know why everytime a driver is added, you add another $20 USD. Should be a flat fee for single user or business account. We enter the same stops day after day, but Circuit doesn't have the ability to autofill to help find the previous drop off location quicker. As far as I know.

Kyle
Event Organizer in USA
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

Organizing the Chaos of Route Planning

Kommentare: Circuit's customer service is unmatched. Both [sensitive content hidden] in Customer Success and [sensitive content hidden] Thurgood in Sales resolved an issue I experienced with ending my free trial. Despite being a cross-departmental situation, both leaders showed why they are at the head of their groups. The urgency and professionalism in their communication earned my trust and consideration for any future business I decide to do with them.

Circuit made a usually tedious process of planning my routes for philanthropy and charity a breeze. To be able to plug in multiple different addresses across the county and have their algorithm standardize it in one simple route is what is making me consider subscribing to this service in the future. No other service does route planning better.

I personally did not find the other services Circuit offered to be useful to me - but that is more so to do with my goals than theirs. While they offer Route Planner and Teams to differentiate different accommodations and goals, they might need to further this visually (e.g. different color schemes or branding). They already attempt to do this, but Circuit is what people will remember - so maybe consider combining them into one application with one brand and making sure the difference is clear for both users of Route Planner and Teams.

Jordan
Delivery Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit Is The Best Investment Our Company Made In 20 Years

Kommentare: Circuit has been mind blowing for our company and is letting us know just how far behind the times we were in the implementation of our delivery service. It is something we are going to continue to expand in our company, as well as, being the first program I mention to other people dealing with the same difficulties in our field.

The most impactful thing about Circuit is really the efficiency it has brought to our company overall. From communication between dispatchers and customers, to the effectiveness of the drivers, to the massively reduced training time of new employees, Circuit has made unbelievable changes to our overall performance. This does not include the fact that the cost of Circuit is only a fraction of the total savings we are getting by using the software. The free trial was also a great investment. Integration into our companies processes was not only simple but also eliminated some of the extra steps we had to do with our old system. We had Circuit fully up and running company wide in just a few minutes and even people who were not at all computer savvy were able to get their portion up and running with little problem quickly.

The largest thing that i currently do not like about Circuit is the fact that my drivers cannot mark a break on their route if they are using android or google powered phones. There is an option on Iphones to do this but it has not made it to the other devices as of yet. This is a minor thing however, because when i reached out to the Circuit team they were already aware of it and were working on making it an active thing. I hope to see that update roll out soon.

Joshua
Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great product for any size of business

Kommentare: We took on a new contract which meant a delivery scheduler was required, we then looked at options and Circuit looked like the best fit, we now have 2 drivers and use the software every day. A huge help and we wouldn't be able to run our van deliveries without this software.

I love how easy it is to add multiple deliveries onto circuit, either by adding a spreadsheet or manually searching. I also love how Circuit has grown and changed with our business, we have been in meetings with the developors at Circuit to say what was and wasnt working for us and changes have been made on the app as a whole to make the product perfect. Any issues raised have always been sorted very quickly.

our deliveries are sometimes constantly the same as we visit charity shops. It would be great to create templates which can be loaded in whenever needed.

Emrah
Boss in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very effective way to optimze routes

Kommentare: For BENT UG the circuit app is the best way to optimize routes in a easy way, without having a special service or expensive IT administration or external support

Circuit is a very useful multistopp planer, so the route is "made" with some clicks As a manager you have a history of past and can investigate on problematic drops If you set up your raw information of the route well, you will have a time saving app

pricing could be smarter and cheaper for example: team packages for companies with monthly payments ( as existing) but also a single user package for low price or for one year, so some drivers could buy it for one year even if the company doesn't want to spend money for the app

Hinalkumar
Office Admin in UK
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Accurate

Kommentare: Nice

It gives ease to me for making routes for our Drivers. I make nearly 12 to 14 routes everyday across the UK using Circuit. I was using it in my previous company and I suggested it to my new company owners. They liked it and bought subscription immediately. Previously they were using Free Bing Maps for routes. Overall its very convenient and time saver.

Please improve upload through spreadsheets by entering less options. We have to put too many data into the spreadsheet.

Thibaut
General Manager in Frankreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to plan our daily operations !

I liked customer support. [sensitive content hidden] has always been very helpful with our requests and available for us. Also very transparent about feature requests.

Nothing, I think the tool is great there are some integrations ongoing that will even improve it.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the review Thibaut. We're pleased to hear you like the product. We're releasing new features all the time so please check out our changelog or sign up to our mailing list for the latest news on product updates.

Bekah
Content Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Circuit, my favorite

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I adore this platform. It's so easy to use both in build out and in user experience. But my favorite part is the customer service. I know I can bring any questions related to our virtual tour to our rep, [sensitive content hidden] , and that we'll get a quick and helpful response!

We haven't had any barriers or issues with Circuit while creating our virtual tours.

Nina
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for our delivery service

Kommentare: I'm so grateful for Circuit - it has been essential in my business thriving during this difficult time. I just wish it worked better for small companies with one-two drivers and was cheaper! As a small business owner with small margins relying on local delivery to sustain my business, it's painful to spend so much on an app. I also find it frustrating that because support is in the UK, it's impossible to get help quickly because of the time difference.

When you are out on the road its operation is seamless. Works great with Google Maps. Reliable and easy to use for the most part. Has saved me so much time this past year.

I wish I could select a driver for a specific delivery after entering the delivery stops. I wish it gave you more control over notifications. I wish it let you edit routes after being sent to drivers. I wish it was cheaper and cost not linked to no. of drivers.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Nina, thanks so much for that review. Since you posted this review, your wishes have come true! We have released new features that now let you select specific drivers for a route, customize your customer notifications, and edit live routes. We're launching new features all the time, so check out our changelog for the latest news.

Isaiah
Sales Professional in USA

Great resource for routing

Kommentare: Overall Circuit has been a big help in our business. We can all see what has been routed so far from our separate computers and can get routing answers for our customers quickly.

The visual map that is created after inputting a route helps me know if we can add more stops to that day or not.

There are several steps that seem unnecessary what adding a stop to the route. In Google maps you can manually adjust the route to fit your town or truck and you cannot do that in Circuit.

Tomasz
Office Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product!

Since we implemented Circuit, our customers are more happy with the estimated delivery times received on their phone every day and it made my life, as an office manager, much easier to set up the routes.

The only con about the app is the consistency with setting up the routes as sometimes they could be better, but the app is constantly updated and the routes are getting better and better and the features added to the system are amazing.

Edwin
CEO in Kenia

Circuits Review

Kommentare: Very reliable

Reliable deliveries route planning each with ETA well displayed based on the dispatched time

Rerouting upon adding new deliveries, it doesnt review the item route it simply adds. It would be good if the entire route is reconsidered. Not integration with Woocommerce. Hard codes dispatch time,it should be allowed to be flexible to the actual dispatch time.

Cameron
Founder/ Sales Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the money

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Circuit has been incredibly positive, not sure how we did it before.

Being able to manually enter delivery information makes Circuit very user friendly for a one driver business. Also seeing the distance for each days deliveries gives us a good idea of how to properly plan our daily routes.

I would like to be able to add a number to the delivery to help manipulate it to suit the days route. IE: Account A is #1 delivery Account B is #2 delivery and then let the route planning take over from there.

MIguel Angel
Manager in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great acquisition

Kommentare: a great experience to improve job

all the features, great software LOW COST

Need more detail in maps, need chat with driver

Kelsey
Healthy Opportunities Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Circuit -- Such a gamechanger.

Kommentare: Circuit has made our organization be able to be more efficient as well as help ensure that we are able to give our clients their food on a weekly basis due to the simplicity that our routes are easy to create, maintain and function with.

Circuit has allowed our organization to be able to serve more individuals in need that qualify for our services due to the dramatic amount of time we were using to hand-type and navigate ourselves for our deliveries. Now, with Circuit, we can base our route off the week before that was saved within our team and add and take off deliveries instead of having to manually do it by hand.

The mobile app can be more of the way to go in terms of routes but sometimes we do have to use the webpage. I have seen it be significantly slower on that aspect.

Assistant Manager in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit Review

Kommentare: It's a pretty good tool for our local deliveries.

It's easy to use to use usually. It's easy train people on.

It doesn't give me different options for paths. Sometimes there are routes that are more dangerous that we would like to avoid.

Jim
Owner in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business

Kommentare: Fantastic and very user friendly, makes our local deliveries very professional

Being able to give our customer an accurate eta and delivery information is a must have, Circuit also enables us to bulk import address details and translates what3words into grid reference.

Sometimes it struggles to find an address and if not careful when checking a delivery route it can send us wrong place.

Marie Pierre
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time saver for a small-medium company !

Kommentare: Pretty effective for what we have to do daily

Real-time tracking and pics to prove the delivery as been done correctly

i would like to be able to custom the order manualy !

Chelsey
OWNER in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped our Efficacy so Much!

route management is great and has helped us a ton.

cost. It gets really expensive. Wished there was a cheaper option

PROJECT MANAGER in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Routing

Kommentare: This has been easy to use, and support from the company has always been there when needed.

We use Circuit to send drivers to customers multiple times per week. Our work is spread out across multiple Counties, and this would not be possible without the Circuit product.

For what we do, the product works great.

Group General Manager in Australien
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit after 6 months continues to improve our internal and external service levels

Kommentare: Been very positive. We wouldn’t be without it now

Ease of use ensures adoption across the business

Maybe some simple customisation such as driver colour to make less similar and more easily distinguishable

Zharko
Courier Driver in Irland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Circuit makes my work life easier

Kommentare: I use Circuit on a daily basis as a courier driver. Since I started using this software I amm back home in a reasonable time. My coleagues sow that, and almost all of them started using it.

It is very easy to understand, very easy to add stop, easy to edit on the go, works with google maps. So, basically it ticked all the boxes for me.

I would like to see an option for an individual users to upload a route from a Laptop/PC. There is no reason why this is disabled.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful Tool

We love the interface and real-time traffic patterns. Route customizability is also very strong.

I wish an API was available to integrate and we wish it was less expensive.