Über Circuit

Suchst du nach einer ausgefeilten Routenabbildungssoftware, deren Verwendung kinderleicht ist? Möchtest du Zeit, Ärger und Geld sparen? Circuit hält sein Versprechen.

Erfahre mehr über Circuit

Landscaping has its own challenges, and technology certainly is one of them.

Editing routes on the app can be a bit of a pain, but once you get used to it and reupload from an edited spreadsheet it’s a real breeze. Just takes some getting used to the workflow.

Bewertungen zu Circuit

Circuit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Circuit bereits verwendet?

Tony
Tony
CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Re: Takes the thought out of routing

Kommentare: Can't tell you how positive it's been. Customer service is perfectly in-tune with their application and so is management. There are a lot out there to choose from, but we came back to this. Very happy!

It's ease of use. We evaluated several different titles and none of them were as easy to use for the Field folks as this. Landscaping has its own challenges, and technology certainly is one of them. This app worked. It just worked. After the demo we went to Industry specific routing app for landscaping, but the guys couldn't figure it out. For the back and it's very very easy to use and configure. I pay for Verizon Connect, and this is a feature that I'm paying for. It's horrible.

For our business, and the amount of trips that we have per day we believe it's pretty pricey. We believe that the company can work on their price structure slightly or include additional features like a billing management system. The cost that we pay per month is $200, and I get routing and customer notifications. I also pay $65 a month for Zoho CRM. It would be nice to pay $200 and be able to get everything in one product.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review Tony. We're so pleased to hear that you tried a few options but found that Circuit was the easiest to use and provided the most value for your business. We're releasing new features all the time, so check out our changelog or keep an eye out for our regular new feature emails to see how the latest features could help your business.

Carlos
Operation Manager in Chile
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best and easy to up for small and medium business

Kommentare: efficient

which is too easy to use and extremely efficient and stable, in all the time I have been using it it has never failed me and the times that the application has crashed it has lasted minutes out of service which speaks very well of the response time of its workers to put it back on, I work from Latin America and despite being a foreign application, for me, it is very well designed for any user and the response time for queries is very fast.

It's difficult to talk about what I don't like about circuit because unfortunately I feel that I haven't gotten the most out of it, which is a shame because our operation has improved a lot. If I have to say something, it's that I can't add my clients' emails because They do not want to download the app to see the details of their delivery

avery
Operations Manager in Kanada

Circuit review

Kommentare: Very consistent. Our drivers use the app virtually everyday and will continue to use it moving forward.

The ability to put in delivery time frames for each stop is what got us to sign up. The built in GPS combined with the route optimization based on the delivery windows is what we love about this product.

The price is too high. Don't know why everytime a driver is added, you add another $20 USD. Should be a flat fee for single user or business account. We enter the same stops day after day, but Circuit doesn't have the ability to autofill to help find the previous drop off location quicker. As far as I know.

Avihai
CEO in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good app - Must have an improvement with more simple features

Kommentare: Overall okay. I can't say I'm happy with it. I'm satisfied for now. Howver if tomorrow I'll have a better alternative - we will switch.
It's also the reason why we never added it to other vehicles & locations.

I like the platform overall. It's never buggy, and drivers seem to get along with it. However on the route management side - the story is completely different

Some simple features are still missing (see me points). In addition your routing algorithm requires more features. You have to understand that not everyone who uses your software runs a amazon/ UPS style package delivery route. For some logistical company's it is highly important to serve a specific delivery at an exact time. However the algorithm literally choose this for you based on the route (i.e - I need to deliver package A at a 10am, when pressing the "optimize" the algorithm might decide on a allocating the delivery window to 2pm...)

Jordan
Delivery Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit Is The Best Investment Our Company Made In 20 Years

Kommentare: Circuit has been mind blowing for our company and is letting us know just how far behind the times we were in the implementation of our delivery service. It is something we are going to continue to expand in our company, as well as, being the first program I mention to other people dealing with the same difficulties in our field.

The most impactful thing about Circuit is really the efficiency it has brought to our company overall. From communication between dispatchers and customers, to the effectiveness of the drivers, to the massively reduced training time of new employees, Circuit has made unbelievable changes to our overall performance. This does not include the fact that the cost of Circuit is only a fraction of the total savings we are getting by using the software. The free trial was also a great investment. Integration into our companies processes was not only simple but also eliminated some of the extra steps we had to do with our old system. We had Circuit fully up and running company wide in just a few minutes and even people who were not at all computer savvy were able to get their portion up and running with little problem quickly.

The largest thing that i currently do not like about Circuit is the fact that my drivers cannot mark a break on their route if they are using android or google powered phones. There is an option on Iphones to do this but it has not made it to the other devices as of yet. This is a minor thing however, because when i reached out to the Circuit team they were already aware of it and were working on making it an active thing. I hope to see that update roll out soon.

Joshua
Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great product for any size of business

Kommentare: We took on a new contract which meant a delivery scheduler was required, we then looked at options and Circuit looked like the best fit, we now have 2 drivers and use the software every day. A huge help and we wouldn't be able to run our van deliveries without this software.

I love how easy it is to add multiple deliveries onto circuit, either by adding a spreadsheet or manually searching. I also love how Circuit has grown and changed with our business, we have been in meetings with the developors at Circuit to say what was and wasnt working for us and changes have been made on the app as a whole to make the product perfect. Any issues raised have always been sorted very quickly.

our deliveries are sometimes constantly the same as we visit charity shops. It would be great to create templates which can be loaded in whenever needed.

Emrah
Boss in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very effective way to optimze routes

Kommentare: For BENT UG the circuit app is the best way to optimize routes in a easy way, without having a special service or expensive IT administration or external support

Circuit is a very useful multistopp planer, so the route is "made" with some clicks As a manager you have a history of past and can investigate on problematic drops If you set up your raw information of the route well, you will have a time saving app

pricing could be smarter and cheaper for example: team packages for companies with monthly payments ( as existing) but also a single user package for low price or for one year, so some drivers could buy it for one year even if the company doesn't want to spend money for the app

Hinalkumar
Office Admin in UK
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Accurate

Kommentare: Nice

It gives ease to me for making routes for our Drivers. I make nearly 12 to 14 routes everyday across the UK using Circuit. I was using it in my previous company and I suggested it to my new company owners. They liked it and bought subscription immediately. Previously they were using Free Bing Maps for routes. Overall its very convenient and time saver.

Please improve upload through spreadsheets by entering less options. We have to put too many data into the spreadsheet.

William
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely important App

Kommentare: This app has vastly made my route planning easier and is an important part of my business.

Perfect app for Process Server route planning.

I need a little better alternative planning when stops have set delivery times.

Habbi
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best optimizing app out there

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good and I’m a dedicated user.

I love the ease of use and how much time it saves me on a daily basis.

Sometimes if takes me down roads that no longer exist or someone’s backyard that looks like a road. Gets a lil irritating since I’m back logging but I’ve starting to pick it up faster and map around it

Nina
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for our delivery service

Kommentare: I'm so grateful for Circuit - it has been essential in my business thriving during this difficult time. I just wish it worked better for small companies with one-two drivers and was cheaper! As a small business owner with small margins relying on local delivery to sustain my business, it's painful to spend so much on an app. I also find it frustrating that because support is in the UK, it's impossible to get help quickly because of the time difference.

When you are out on the road its operation is seamless. Works great with Google Maps. Reliable and easy to use for the most part. Has saved me so much time this past year.

I wish I could select a driver for a specific delivery after entering the delivery stops. I wish it gave you more control over notifications. I wish it let you edit routes after being sent to drivers. I wish it was cheaper and cost not linked to no. of drivers.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey Nina, thanks so much for that review. Since you posted this review, your wishes have come true! We have released new features that now let you select specific drivers for a route, customize your customer notifications, and edit live routes. We're launching new features all the time, so check out our changelog for the latest news.

Tina
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Route Management App

Kommentare: Circuit functionality greatly enriches our business process and we have had wonderful experience with their customer support! In addition, they are very strong in communicating new functionality when it becomes available, which we appreciate.

Given the ease of import data, we are able to manage our weekly delivery route with accuracy and appropriate automated communication with our customers!

The most useful feature missing for our use would be the ability to change the order of stops manually. The "make first" and "make last" functionality is useful but needs further development in allowing to select the order of the stops and opting out of the optimization of route option!

Mark
IT Manager in Irland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app for courier business

Kommentare: Overall a good app to help our business

Allows our drivers to manage their deliveries efficiently

Sometimes the app is glitchy, issue showing drivers next stop on google maps

Brittany
Logistics and Customer Service Manager in Kanada

Perfect Small Business Delivery Solution

Kommentare: Overall, good things to say. The app is super user friendly and provides everything you need for a small local delivery service.

We like having a simple app to create routes for our local deliveries each week. The basic plan is suffice for 1-2 days delivery 4-30 orders.

The only dislike is the route directions sometimes don’t make sense. When you choose first stop, it takes you to it but then will direct you all the back to the second stop which could be farthest away rather than rerouting to make the next closest stop, stop 2. I have tried a few different hacks to fix this but we end up just hopping off the route and getting back on.

stephen
ceo in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Delivery ease

Kommentare: We're soo happy we found this app and have recommended it to other businesses

I like the ease of use the app and how it operates with no hiccups

It's hard to find a con with this app but if i had to pick something its paying for it? haha

Johannes
Founder in Schweden
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that eliminates routing headache

Kommentare: Good from the start, easy to use for both administrator and driver.

Easy to use, clear interface and smart routing.

Not alwasy spot on for certain remote adresses, not native langugare. The import of route sheets could be easier with less coliumns and data.

Alex
IT Development Architect in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Deliveries at the council

Kommentare: Allows us to arrange deliveries of bins to borough residents, and optimise our route to and from our depot. We also use this for healthcare was collections, which has been well received by the team running the service.

Easy to use, the import spreadsheet tool, drivers able to get on with it very quickly.

Interconnectivity was previously not available, we wanted feedback straight into the back office ordering system. Couldn't buy different licence for different users when advanced features only used by some.

Steve
IT Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thorough App

Kommentare: Great customer service and training.

The ability to easily map stops, optimize and reuse existing routes. Real time tracking of a delivery driver.

Actual route tracking if a driver deviates from the planned route provided by Circuit.

Elayne
Hub Administrator in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Route Planner - Charity Food Parcel Deliveries

Kommentare: The reason we found the app was due to the COVID crisis and our charity decided to deliver food parcels. Circuit forTeams kindly offered this software at a reduced rate which helped us a lot. We are still needing to provide food parcels and circuit have offered another discount which has meant that we can continue using the service. For this, we are very grateful and hope that we can use the software for as long as is required. If you are a charity and need to provide a delivery service of some kind, I would highly recommend Circuit for Teams.

This software is very easy to use and meant that we were able to easily arrange each route in an area that I did not know very well. I was able to confidently set up each route for the delivery drivers. The drivers found the app very useful and the fact that it linked with the map app on their phone, meant that they could easily find each address.

There were occasional issues with the app, but these were remedied by reinstalling it.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Elayne, thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on building an intuitive and easy-to-use delivery app, so it's great to hear that with limited experience and at short notice during the pandemic, you were able to set up a delivery process from scratch using Circuit to carry out your food deliveries. Circuit for Teams is synchronized so that drivers and dispatchers can access the same information in real-time. This ensures that everyone has access to the latest and most accurate information.

Marie Pierre
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time saver for a small-medium company !

Kommentare: Pretty effective for what we have to do daily

Real-time tracking and pics to prove the delivery as been done correctly

i would like to be able to custom the order manualy !

Chelsey
OWNER in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped our Efficacy so Much!

route management is great and has helped us a ton.

cost. It gets really expensive. Wished there was a cheaper option

PROJECT MANAGER in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Routing

Kommentare: This has been easy to use, and support from the company has always been there when needed.

We use Circuit to send drivers to customers multiple times per week. Our work is spread out across multiple Counties, and this would not be possible without the Circuit product.

For what we do, the product works great.

Group General Manager in Australien
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Circuit after 6 months continues to improve our internal and external service levels

Kommentare: Been very positive. We wouldn’t be without it now

Ease of use ensures adoption across the business

Maybe some simple customisation such as driver colour to make less similar and more easily distinguishable

Zharko
Courier Driver in Irland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Circuit makes my work life easier

Kommentare: I use Circuit on a daily basis as a courier driver. Since I started using this software I amm back home in a reasonable time. My coleagues sow that, and almost all of them started using it.

It is very easy to understand, very easy to add stop, easy to edit on the go, works with google maps. So, basically it ticked all the boxes for me.

I would like to see an option for an individual users to upload a route from a Laptop/PC. There is no reason why this is disabled.

Yuri
Parts Advisor in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful

Kommentare: No complaints

Very helpful in knowing when and where our drivers are

The route planning can be better, it sometimes makes the drivers make detours that aren't needed.