Über Google Voice

Sprachanruflösung, die Voicemail-Abschrift, Nummernzuweisung, Anrufweiterleitung, Anrufgruppen und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Google Voice

It was pretty simple to use. It had a sleek design via the website.

Sometimes this is a little awkward when asking someone high profile to call you.

Bewertungen zu Google Voice

Google Voice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 694 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Voice bereits verwendet?

Sven
Selbständig in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Google voice Bewertung Alleseasy

Gute Alternative zu telefonieren und mit anderen in Kontakt zu bleiben.

Nein ich habe bis jetzt keine Nachteile erfahren dass ich diese Software benutze.

Nathanael
Tax Operations Manager in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ok, gibt sicher innovativere Anwendungen zum Telefonieren

Es gibt keinen Punkt, der mir an der Software am besten gefällt.

Störend ist, dass das Telefon bei einem eingehenden Anruf bei allen klingelt. Der laute, dominante Klingelton lässt sich nicht verändern in der Art oder Lautstärke.

Gary
Gary
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for small businesses that need an extra line

Kommentare: Overall, I have been happy with Google Voice and its capabilities. While our team only uses the service for a second line at present, it does the trick for them and has not failed us yet.

Voice is very easy to implement and deploy. We have been using Voice as a second line for our team for quite some time now. The ease of using the app or website is great and not having to purchase a separate subscription or set up a new service is awesome.

Call quality can be a little hit or miss with Google Voice. While we generally have no problem with the service, it can vary greatly depending on the quality of the cell/WiFi network that is being used. This is sort of par for the course with VOIP services however and to be expected.

Steven
Steven
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent Business Phone Line

Kommentare: It has been very good. Sometimes I answer and the call drops or it is quiet for a little bit and then the call drops but when I look into the number, it is a spam caller anyways. When there is a person trying to get ahold of my business, I am always able to talk to them or they leave a message.

I use this as my business line since I work from home and only have a cell phone. But now I am able to have an office line to receive phone calls and texts at no extra cost. The transcript feature is really nice, so if anyone leaves a voice message, I also receive an email with a written transcript. It doesn't always make sense but it is nice to see the email first if I can't get to listening to the message for a while.

For what I need it for and how I use it as a business phone, I have not run into any problems or things I don't like.

Connor
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I loved it. I think it’s been the best option for work calls, texts, etc on the market.

Google voice was simple to use. It’s interface is very user friendly and had a great reload speed. The text feature was phenomenal and made our job a lot easier.

We send automated messages to our customers. We got flagged for it and we’re unable to continue messaging them. Very disappointing. There was no way to confirm that we weren’t spamming random people.

Stefanie
Stefanie
Account Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Voice is not for small-ish businesses

Kommentare: My experience with Google voice was a learning experience. I really was able to see that I needed more from my phone/voip service and although Google voice was efficient, inexpensive, and easy to use.. the lack of toll free numbers, lack of 911 calling, dropped/intelligible calls, inaccurate/unavailable caller id and lack of customer service made it easy for me to start outsourcing other options.

What I really like the most about this software is how inexpensive it was to try it out which was 10 dollars a month for user and up to 10 users and I was allowed to upgrade as I saw it to the next level which was standard which is a $20per month per user. I also enjoyed how I transcribed voicemails and especially the goggle voice app that it's available to download so that we can stay connected while while on the go.

I really don't like how many dropped calls my employees and I experienced as well as the lack of 24hr live customer support.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Essential tool in property and guest management for streamlining communication!

Google Voice is a fantastic tool I've incorporated into my business from Day 1. Most business owners would prefer not to give out their personal phone number to clients and that's where Google Voice jumps in! I've used Google Voice for managing my MTRs and STRs and it has been an essential part of my business from communicating with guests via texts to jumping on a call with them for emergency questions or concerns. Highly recommend to other business owners!

No cons that I can think of other than sometimes, the voicemail transcription doesn't work.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If google had a phone?

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: MY overall experience with Google voice it could have been a little better, I dont like that i originally thought that i could change my voicemail but i cant it has to say the google subscriber is not available.

I enjoyed having google voice on my phone and i had it when my phone was off and i was just starting to get back on my feet, I used it for a couple years, and then i got a real phone and It just stuck with me and i enjoy using it.

the voicemail is my only thing and sometimes idk if it was the cetain phone that i had but sometimes if i was not around a good wifi i had always miss my calls.

William
Bau, Selbstständig

Great VoIP and call managment

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its the only call managment and VoIP service i will use for my business.

Ease of use and set up. Very user friendly.

Nothing i can think of. Everything from set up, implementation and customer service is top notch.

Lenecca
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative for your business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was easy to set up and use. Great alternative for business phone number.

Everything was great except some calls didn't come through

A
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A must for teachers

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used this since 2020 when I was contacting parents more frequently. I always use Google Voice as my work number for parents to contact me on. I do not have to give out a personal number and it helps to create more professional boundaries. It’s also so easy to be able to use my phone to call rather than use a school landline .

I can contact student parents via text or voice without using my personal number.

The fact that it uses a different number to call out can be confusing, but you just have to realize it and get used to it.

Monica
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

This app is just like my phone app! Wow!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far I have used it as my phone and felt it was no different! Pretty cool!

I like that it blends right in with my phone app and that you can discretely use it as you please!

I really cannot say that I find any problems with this service at this time!

Nina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for Business Phone

Kommentare: Great experience using it, super easy to use and set up. Easy to set voicemail, text, respond to calls.

Easy to port current phone number for business use. Texting available as well as voice. Easy to set up on any cell with the google voice app. Seamless transition from previous phone service and much cheaper. I like that I can set business hours and it won’t ring outside of that time.

Would be nice to be able to set different voicemails for inside and outside of business hours. Also would be great to auto set different voicemails ahead of time, like when planning to be out of office and you don’t want to change it while away. But for the price point, all of the features are great.

Daniel
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Great Option and Excellent Value for Startups/Small Business

Kommentare: After I was able to find a phone number I liked, setup and use was as easy as could be. Having a desk phone for use in my office was important, so I checked prior to going with Google Voice to make sure this would be an option. G-Voice made setup of the desk phone super simple. I made sure to buy a desk phone that would be compatible with G-Voice. When the phone came, I was able to plug it in and follow the instructions given on Google Workspace, under Voice settings, for setting up a desk phone. It took a few minutes and my phone was configured and working perfect. I have not experienced any of the quality issues I was initially worried about. So, overall, Google Voice has been a great option for me as a small business.

Like most software when starting a business, the best thing is the quality-to-cost, or value, that is super important. Google Voice shines in this regard. You can get a business phone setup and running in no time and at half the cost of a traditional landline service. I admit that I was initially concerned about the quality of an "internet" phone service handling important business calls, but I have not had a single problem with quality, or calls being dropped, or clients being unable to hear me, etc. I've even discovered that there are hidden advantages over a traditional landline phone when the power goes out, the phone lines go down, or even when the internet is down. While the traditional landline goes out when the phone line goes down, Google Voice doesn't skip a beat because I am able to connect via the internet or the Voice app on my smartphone-- anywhere.

The one thing that drove me a little crazy at setup was the way that phone numbers are assigned/chosen. You have that ability to search for different area codes or number combinations, but holy smokes is it time consuming to try to find the best numbers that work for a business. I understand when you're just handing out free Google Voice numbers to consumers, but for a business you would think there might be an option to select numbers that are easy to remember-- things like "1122" or "7575," etc. I was able to eventually find a number that I liked, but it took several attempts spaced out over a few days. This number is going to be placed on business cards, websites, ads, and it will become part of the business.

Beth
USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Great, free app for VOIP calls

I've used this app for years, and even though it's not one they're really doing much with anymore, I'm glad it's still up and running. I did hear they were planning to upgrade it or integrate it in some other platform eventually, but while I know it's part of Google Hangouts, I don't know about future plans. I can't tell you how many times I've lost my cell phone in the house somewhere, and having done away with landlines 20 years ago, I don't have another phone to use to call my missing cell to find it. So I use Google Voice to dial my cell, and track it down while it's ringing. (Yes, I know I can also use Find My Phone, but the few times I have tried that, it told me the phone was out of range, when in fact it was in the next room.) Also, for a while there I was having battery charging issues with my phone and it would die all the time. Google Voice was a great option for getting in touch with someone if I couldn't use my phone. Google Voice also gives you your own phone number, so for instance, on my website I used my Googe Voice phone number instead of giving out a personal cell number. Google Voice also takes messages, and although the alerts to having new Google Voice messages hasn't worked completely reliably, it is cool that it will transcribe the message for you using voice recognition so you can click on a message and just read it rather than having to listen to it. But of course voice recognition isn't always right, so sometimes the messages are a little garbled, but you can usually figure out what was said. There's no delay or hum on the line when I have used it to make calls. And you can text through this connection, too. If you go into settings and configure it the right way, you can even switch from Google Voice to another phone in the middle of the call. There are apps for Android use, although I haven't used any of them. And if you use it through the Google Hangouts portal, you can "face time" and conference call and share files. Oh - and calls are free in the US. If you want to call outside the US you have to add money to the account first.

Not a lot has been done to the basic app in a while by Google, so if they are planning some big roll out of a new and improved version, that would be great. If you use it outside the Hangouts platform, it is pretty simplistic, but serves its purpose. There's really not a lot negative you can say about it. It makes calls and takes calls and the quality of the connection is pretty good. For free.

Paul
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Replaced landlines first from Verizon, then from Vonage.

Kommentare: Greta, once set up.

Free and functional. Answers phone calls, mostly junk and takes messages if important.

Nothing is really a drawback once setup. Setting up, however, took some time because I had to first port the landline number to a mobile burner phone, then to Google voice.

Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Long Time User!

Kommentare: The single number forwarding to many people's phones I use at work. The white listing of calls and forwarding to my VOIP device I use at home. The voicemail dictation to email I use at both! When my father passed away, I ported-in (for a $20 fee) his cellphone to a Google Voice account so now whenever out-of-touch friends and business partners might call, they get a message of his passing and not need paying his cellphone bill. So much more too!

It's a hugely useful, and mostly Free, product which really help out with communication in both my business and private life with so many functions. It's a swiss army knife of communication. It's great!

Occasionally they will change the way the systems works and it 'breaks' my somewhat complicated setups and will have to figure out, "Ok... what changed... how can I get it to do what it did before?"... but I can't complain too much... it's great and basically free.

Amber
Amber
President/CEO/Consultant Speaker in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

StartUps, Let Google Voice Be Your First Business Phone

This is so easy to use, so easy to setup, so easy to...it's just so easy. The number you have can be used as a second line that you can answer with your smartphone. You can also answer from the console provided within Gmail. Don't forget to make use of the number frequently. It's your choice if you want to plug in a headset or use your device's volume system while on calls. Can't beat free either. If budget is a factor until it's time to upgrade, Google Voice is an affordable small-business tool.

Listening to voice mail messages can be choppy at times, but it doesn't happen too much. From my experiences, voice messages come through crystal clear. As far as the transcribed version of the voice messages, it could be better. Nevertheless, I usually could make out what was trying to be transcribed. If there's infrequent use, it's problematic when it comes to keeping the number. You'd have to start the process over again. It isn't a pleasant experience, so best believe once the number is established make sure to use it regularly.

Self Employed in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Google Voice is an amazing second number. VOIP number.

Kommentare: Very reliable and very easy to use.

This software has been my go to for a second phone line. Each Google account can be assigned its own Google Voice number. It is free to get your initial start and your own number assigned. This is great if you want to be kind of anonymous. I say anonymous because there are a ton of features. Like caller id blocking and so forth. This has never failed me. This does have to be linked to a real SIM phone number or landline to be able to utilize though. After you do so you can forward calls and pick between either your Google Voice number or real phone number connected to the account to list as the caller ID. This has been around for a long time and it has many useful qualities that always have you coming back to take advantage of. Best of all, it's free to use/ You can pay to have your real number ported over if you like too.

This is a VOIP number given and you cannot use it for many verification purposes which is the only downside to it.

Ouattara
Ouattara
Telecom Technician in Côte d’Ivoire
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A cloud phone to get a number and use it on PC or smartphone

Kommentare: I used it only for personal use. To call family or friends, one more tool does not hurt. But it can also be used for professional purposes, with its directory and group management.

A tool that was very popular in the early days of its release. But nowadays it is relegated to second place, with the new instant call tools. I loved using Google Voice. It allows you to have a second phone line in your phone, but this time in the cloud. With the app, you have a phone number for your calls, texts, and many other services. You can also create and manage a phone book. And since it is linked to your Google account, you can use it on another device, smartphone, or PC. I think it's always up to date. I highly recommend it. You will surely enjoy it

- Only used with Google Accounts- Its services are sometimes limited in some countries

Tigran
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great for a free phone number

Kommentare: Free phone number with email forwarding for text messages and cell phone forwarding when you don't have WiFi - what else would you need?

I use Google phone numbers for my businesses daily and I like that they are free (also can pick a number with the local area code). It is nice that I can call from my laptop or any other computer after I sign to my Google account.

Google Voice is not very stable, but it seems to get better with time. I had to switch from Hangouts after it got discontinued.

Timothy
Library Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Remote Work

Kommentare: I enjoyed my experience using Google Voice. I used it heavily while working remotely in my previous position in the Records and Registration office. After about 1-2 years of working remote my company purchased an electronic phone system from MITEL COLLAB and employees were required to switch over. I still enjoy google voice for personal use to make and receive calls not using my personal number. I would encourage anyone to use this product as it most likely has improved even more.

The service was reliable and had good audio quality. I was always able to place or receive calls and voice mails would usually arrive promptly. I liked being able to set my preferences to using wifi instead of my cellular data. Being able to choose what the caller sees protected my privacy which was an important feature to me.

The software would glitch every so often and had to restart a call or refresh the application. Additionally, I would sometimes get a voice mail later than expected, since it didn't push a notification to my iPhone. Overall, I had very few complaints as most were normal glitches any tech user encounters.

Geoff
Accountant in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for US phone systems

Been using GoogleVoice over 13 years, great ease of use and acceptable voice dictation. Also web API call me button was very easy to setup

Restricted for USA based numbers, when you call your own number requires you go into admin mode versus testing sound quality of recorded voice prompts

Rowan
Rowan
Bau, Selbstständig

Cheap and Reliable Phone for Small Business

Kommentare: Very happy. I use Google for almost all aspects of my business and for around $20/month (as of Dec-2022) I'm getting a phone number, email, website, etc.

The iPhone app means I can just use my existing phone, but have a completely separate number to talk and text from for my business. It's also great that I can view and send texts from the browser, handy for when I'm doing invoicing from my laptop etc.

My one complaint is that the iPhone app doesn't resize photos when you send them. The default iPhone photos are too large for most carriers to accept. So when I want to send a photo, I have to use another app to resize it, then send it from Google Voice. It should just resize like every other messaging system does.

Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Organization and Privacy - From the Perspective of a Research Investigator

Kommentare: Overall, Google Voice permits my research group the ability to contact with our participants easily and to share and communicate easy as a group as we work on our research investigation. Since our research in community-based, it requires a great amount of coordination and communication with members of the community, and having Google Voice enables me and my group to carry out tasks in a productive and efficient manner.

The most appealing aspect of Google Voice is the ability to create a different phone number that is linked to your phone number for free! This free service allows the ability to organize contacts, message clients, and manage calls and voicemails individually and as a group. Also, having another phone number linked to your personal number allows a new solely used to business transactions lets say, creating more privacy and customization to messagings and calls.

The least appealing aspect of Google Voice is ease of usage. With this, it is easy for people to steal your phone number and use your personal number to further voice plushing and so on. The security measures for Google Voice should be revamped to prevent people with ill intent from scamming using google Voice.