Über Kasm Workspaces

Kasm Server ist eine Software-Suite für virtuelle Desktop-Infrastrukturen und eine Webisolationsplattform.

Erfahre mehr über Kasm Workspaces

No on prim solutions for my clients also who needs same.

Bewertungen zu Kasm Workspaces

Kasm Workspaces hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kasm Workspaces bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Thomas S.
cto in Deutschland

A Good product for a an affordable price

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

ermöglicht Ihnen die schnelle Implementierung von Daas-Implementierungen ohne unnötige Formalitäten und Erwartungen

ales is gut keine Mängel festgestellt , Nur Vorteile

Mo F.
Mo F.
DevOps Engineer in USA

The modern VDI solution

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

For users I like the ease of use since they only need a browser, no need to install a client. As a devops engineer I really like that the applications are hosted on containers making them easy to shift from on-prem to the cloud and also as a container they are efficient with the compute consumption. In my experience legacy VDI solutions have a lot of overhead which increases cost and it is a major reason why I.T. departments host them on local hypervisors rather than using devops methodologies in the cloud. I stopped working and consulting the legacy VDI solutions due to the lack of devops techniques but Kasm is a game changer since it brings DevOps to VDI and I highly recommend at work and to clients.

Not a must have but other products that have a web interface for virtual apps and desktops offer integrations with ticketing and HR software so that users login to one portal to check in. In my experience user adoption has been "hit and miss" with these integrations since they are limited and often read only API responses from services like ServiceNow or Workday which are better used while logged in. The Kasm Workspace interface is clean and provides a great user experience already.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Citrix Workspace

Warum Kasm Workspaces gewählt wurde: Better backend technology and easier to deploy as an engineer and ease of use for users.

Zuvor genutzte Software: VMware Horizon und Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: Better pricing for a better product.

Umesh P.
GM Sales in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kasam VDI

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good and easy manage by my team members

Easy to use and maintaining by my team members

No on prim solutions for my clients also who needs same.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: vCenter Server

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: Fullfill my requirement.

Alex C.
IT user in Hongkong

Review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Web isolation, very nice for testing.

User interface can be improved more. Some user confused the button

David F.
Head of IT in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great, simple VDI style solution

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Used with my Chromebook, the software has provided me with a central location to work from during the pandemic which I know is safe and secure. I get good milage to of the software.

My first love about this software is that it's containerised, which means with a little imagination and a few hours it's not that difficult to get your own apps running on the solution or your own Linux desktop. Other than that it's the ease of use.

I would hope that moving forward there could be more desktops available (Linux is fine) based on more recent versions of OS's

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proxmox VE und vCenter Server

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: Ease of install and setup.

Matthew M.
Principal in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kasm Workspaces is a Leader in Containerized Desktop Infrastructure

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We used Kasm primarily as a remote browser isolation platform for open-source threat intelligence hunting and gathering operations; and the platform was ideal for this use.

Kasm offers ease of use, cross-platform integration, and quick onboarding while also providing a robust remote work environment suitable for everything from remote browser isolation use to complete CDI/VDI solutions for remote office workers.

The integration of Microsoft Windows-based software would greatly benefit many organizations that currently may consider other CDI/VDI providers simply for this feature, as Kasm is a clear leader in all other regards.

Reginald J.
Solution Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kasm is one of the best web app testing tools I've ever used

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Once deployed, KASM makes delivery of ephemeral compute and application environments incredibly simple. This is great for web application testing as iterative QA test can be easily deployed allowing functional testing without the bottlenecks.

The installation process for KASM is not the simplest. Although documented as supporting Ubuntu, I encountered numerous errors until deploying on Debian. Once deployed, KASM has been very easy to use.

Jigar P.
Sr Devops Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good little throw away session to get your job done

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the ability to schedule session and be able to start a new one at moments notice. I like being able to lab test without modifying my base os.

Its currently lacking kubernetes integration. I am moving away from docker deployment to k8s deployment and the lack of integration is going to either halt all together or maintain an additional infrastructure.

Hichem N.
IT Engineer in Algerien
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for OT stuff and for users

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it often for temporary work or for process isolation, web acces is the best way to do remote work

Ease of deployment, web interface, on premise installation, i use it as a sandbox with Chrome extension. Great addition.

My clients are not linux users, wonder if u can make Windows based images

Lee M.
Teacher in Neuseeland
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kasm in Education

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am really enjoying using Kasm and figuring out how this will help me and my students learn computer science concepts.

I can add required software easily without the headache of installing it it on different student laptops. I know that students can’t accidentally muck up the os or app settings and can access it all from anywhere.

Time to figure out how to use it. However, more videos are starting to come out now.

Paul P.
Network Administrator in USA
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

KASM is perfect tool for phishing investigations!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the disposable browser functionality that KASM provides to its users. I use this all the time and love it!

None that I have found yet. But I also do not require persistence.

Justin C.
Justin C.
CSO in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cloud Hosted Applications and Desktops

Kommentare: A great way to leverage the cloud when interacting with the internet to make sure that your computer and data stays safe.

Cloud service that provides access to applications, desktops and browsers. This allows me to interact with the web without putting my browser/computer at risk. The Sharing feature is very useful for screen sharing without having to join into a web conference application. The ability to launch a desktop to have access to installed applications or to modify files with a full productivity suite is very useful.

File upload is through the control panel instead of drag-and-drop.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Isolation Platform, Cigloo Browser Isolation Management Platform und Ericom Shield

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: The best price of the available solutions, cloud hosted and browser-based so I don’t have to install any software.

Eihab H.
CEO in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Kasm the new era of carry on services and Apps

Kommentare: I really think that mobilizations of everything MOE is coming to everything in the world that’s where Kasm and Kasm perfect line of products are always there.

Easy to use easy to setup and even redeploy in just minutes maybe seconds with ease. I do like it very much and I think an idea as of this shouldn't be talking that very long of time to shine and be there just about forever and be deliver to this very fine of research results. Thank you Kasm and I really hope and wish you will prosper and sustain. Best of always luck.

Maybe if thay share a little more on future developments plans. want to know really want to know.

Brandon E.
Senior Coach in Australien
Sport, Selbstständig

Secure Desktop and Safe Browsing Experience

Kommentare: More productive with Client Details and less stress with privacy, especially with banking

Kasm is the first true "Workplace in the Cloud”, providing access to applications, desktops and browsers. I use Kasm for presentations of my work-in-progress. I can share my screen with participants without putting my browser at risk. The Sharing feature is also useful for remote screen sharing during web conferences or meetings without having to join into a web conference application. The broad range of powerful features of Kasm allows me to interact with the Web without exposing my computer/browser to risks such as malware or phishing attacks and data loss during a system crash.

The Copy and Paste is only functional through the control panel

Ignacio V.
Solutions Architect in Uruguay

Remote Applications and Desktops? Kasm is what you need.

We tried Kasm for a specific project to deploy desktop and remote apps, and Kasm helps us achieve this task. It was easy to deploy and easy to learn. If you need a remote isolate browse or a VDI Solutions without spending a ton of money, Kasm is what you're looking for.

I don't see any cons. Maybe nice to have support for multiples languages.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: Do not require a ton of hardware to run, was easy to deploy and learn how works.

Hank D.
Admin in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Web-based Secure Remote Access

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This makes it easier for teleworkers to get access to applications on the work network without having to install any software on the devices at home. This allows employees to use personal devices and phones instead of always needing a company computer.

Home-based employees have secure access to work applications through a web browser without installing a VPN client. Since it is a web browser solution so it can be used on untrusted devices to allow secure access to internal applications and prevents any data loss.

The cut-and-paste function works through the control panel instead of directly into the browser.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops und Cisco AnyConnect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kasm Workspaces: Kasm is entirely web-based, so we don't need to install software on the endpoints.

Antwort von Kasm Technologies

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the review. We a pleased to hear that Kasm was able to provide a browser-based secure telework solution, without the need for installing VPN software.

CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for focusing projects and sandboxing your browser

Kommentare: Super clean and quick user experience, team keeps up communication which is great!

We love the ability to instantly spin up a Chrome browser to sandbox client work and to isolate extensions for testing purposes.

Looking forward to being able to forward USB devices -- hopefully to include webcams so we can start doing video conferencing!

Mazurov V.
Home in Republik Moldau
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kasm Workspaces review

It's good software. The best choice for security

Missing mobile app your need acces for mobiyle

Diane J.
Diane J.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure Desktop for Email/Files/Websites

Kommentare: With more people working from home during COVID, not everyone has access to the latest cybersecurity protection which makes it important to take precautions against web threats. Kasm allows me to interact with untrusted email and files without putting my own system at risk.

Kasm provides a safe way to visit websites, check webmail and open files without putting my computer at risk. As a realtor, I have to open files from clients and colleagues who may not have the latest security protections. By using a desktop in the cloud, I can ensure that my computer is not compromised.

Additional browser login when opening the desktop.