Über GoReact

GoReact wird von mehr als 800 Hochschulen und Universitäten verwendet und ist eine führende Software für die videobasierte Kompetenzbewertung.

Erfahre mehr über GoReact

It was easy to use after the initial inservice and GO React video provided by our [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

Not sure if it is an actual issue with the software or just how our university has chosen to implement it.

Bewertungen zu GoReact

GoReact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 456 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoReact bereits verwendet?

Senior Instructional Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the premier tool for reactions on the go.

Kommentare: The use and implementation of GoReact at my institution truly filled a gap in several courses and departments. GoReact is being used in World Language, Communication, Public Speaking, and Teacher Education, among others. Since I am an instructional designer in my institution and the point contact for GoReact, I have been able to work directly with faculty about how to best integrate GoReact into their classes and how GoReact can help them meet the needs of their courses. In addition, it is very rewarding to see how GoReact actively helps students reach their student learning outcomes, and how their course engagement increases. Furthermore, GoReact's flexibility allows for student participation in face-to-face, hybrid, and fully online courses. And speaking of GoReact's reliability and robust support for scalability, an added benefit is its compatibility within any LMS integration.

Some of the great features of GoReact include ease of use on both integration and application. GoReact is also flexible and multi-platform, which allows for faculty and students to access the assignments on any machine. Because GoReact was designed specifically for providing reactions/feedback, the interface is very effective at allowing for these from students and the faculty. In addition, GoReact provides multiple formats of feedback such as text, audio, and video. Furthermore, GoReact allows for private and public assignments, as well as multi-camera assignments, making it a fantastic tool for promoting a variety of assignment use.

It is hard to think that a tool could be so good that it's hard to think of challenges or features that are lacking. Thus far, the only challenges of the tool are more based on the user end than on the tool itself. GoReact has done a great job at staying on top of feature implementation, as well as a software upgrade. When it comes to integration into the LMS, GoReact has also made strides to make sure that it is smooth and fully integrated. Perhaps if anything, integration of other tools, such as maybe polling, would be great.

Debbie
Chair, Sign Language Interpretation Program in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact Reinforces Active Learning

Kommentare: Overall, GoReact has been the tool to use to allow for critical feedback for recorded assignments. Students are able to see exactly where in their presentation they need improvement and professors can give feedback any where, any time and have that specific critical feedback directly to each student.

It is easy to use and a very short learning curve for others to use it. Students are able to receive critical feedback regarding video recorded assignments which helps them to be proactive in their own learning Students are able to apply aspects of one assignments to other assignments which cause development in authentic learning.

I really wish there was a trial period available that could be switched to a full semester of access for those students who are waiting (for whatever reason) for their access code to arrive/distributed.

Lynne
Professor in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: Customer service is the best. Otherwise, it has some issues that I wish they’d address.

The ability to have students work on video performances and for students to self/peer assess.

Too difficult to set up a new class. Have complained about this and still not fixed. Can copy/import but have to change dates in such a rudimentary and time consuming way that it’s easier (not easy) to set up a completely new class. Also using a template for an assignment is new but doesn’t work. If you use the template for a new assignment, it changes the template.

Donita
University Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Preferred Online Assessment Program

Kommentare: GoReact is used by supervisors weekly. I have had no problems using it.

GoReact has been a valuable asset that provides timestamped scoring data. I can give feedback based on the teacher performance expectations rubric. The rubric is color-coded.

There are no cons to using GoReact. I have found it easy to use, and support has been great.

Director of the Global Studio in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact for ASL at the University of Richmond

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a productive experience. GoReact is still the preeminent teaching and learning resource for ASL.

I most like the collaborative video compilation capabilities, along with the video feedback and tagging tools.

The cost and process of deployment. There should be a mechanism for instructors to procure a course license without having to go through an email exchange with the BYU bookstore. Empowering users to purchase and deploy the technology automatically would be a tremendous improvement.

Neressa
ASL Deaf Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy!

It's easy to set up, add another user's name & save. When it's time to meet, it's very easy to click "record" and meet & greet! Also, it's nice to have backup recording if the screen keeps freezing or weaker life-- we could meet on Zoom (& record there), and then I can upload the Zoom recording on GoReact and we can review by looking at the saved video at anytime! (It's very easy for me to grade after recording :))

Occasionally the screen keeps freezing although every time after recorded & finished meeting another user, the video looked smooth. It puzzles me many times my team and I tried to work on. But for now I use different browser Chrome and the Edge every few turns, and cleaned up data, etc. Just this one negative comment.

Jill
Associate Professor Math Education in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoReact Changed the Way I Teach

Kommentare: I have made significant changes to all of my courses to allow students opportunities to demonstrate their understanding in multiple ways. Having the option of visually showing their knowledge with objects and diagrams in video format has changed my courses in really positive ways.

GoReact is easy to use on any platform and so I am not having to play tech support for my students. I like the flexibility to have students see and comment on each other's videos or just me as the instructor. I can also have students comment on their own videos as a self-reflection assignment. Although I do not always use them, I like the scoring tools that make it easier to give feedback in rubrics and with tags.

It is a minor thing, but I wish that the process of looking at and assigning a grade to each video was a little smoother.

Sr. Instructional Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the premier tool for skill performance and assessment.

GoReact is a tool that was created specifically to assess performance through peer review. It works flawlessly, is reliable, and stable, and uses technology to upload and display multiple video formats making the user interface easy and dynamic. Multiple assignment settings allow for private and group evaluation and reflection. Its LTI integration makes implementation a breeze and a great plus for our faculty.

Perhaps the only area still in development for future versions is a more robust mobile device implementation.

Jennifer
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is easy to use for our students!

The mobile app that allows our teacher candidates to record directly from their phone to a GoReact assignment is a strong component of this software.

Because I administer our college use, I crave a more indepth, hands-on interface for the administrative side of GoReact.

Nancy
Nancy
Professor in Kanada

Great for Interactive Assessments

Kommentare: It's been life-changing when it comes to assessing sign language videos.

GoReact is a great way to assess Sign Language learning. The professor can make comments in either voice, text, or video. The students are able to see the professors feedback at exactly the relevant point, rather than reading it all at the end.

Had a little trouble integrating the software with Blackboard LMS in a seamless manner.

Laura
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helping Teachers Helping Students

Kommentare: GoReact has been revolutionary for me as an interpreter educator. It has made my time giving feedback both easier for me and more timely and beneficial for my students. I like that I have several options for how to set up assignments, and that I can peak in on what my students are doing if I set it up for Live Record.

I like being able to leave synced comments to my students in text, audio, or video. It lets me customize my feedback based on the student, situation, or type of feedback. I also like that their customer service always gets back to me quickly.

There are sometimes glitches where students are cut off from the software and then they have to have me reset it if they're doing a test. I wish I could make it a one time/test situation, but still have them be able to see it before I grade it so they can do feedback for themselves more easily.

Gary
GPS Field & Clinical Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Teacher Education Remote Observations

Kommentare: We had just started using GoReact before COVID. Surviving 'remote' learning was possible for many students because of GoReact. Now, we are using it on a regular basis in conjunction with live visits from supervisors. It's a great practice feature for students to prepare for RESA in the future. It also allows an alternative for lesson observation when the supervisor is unable to be there in person.

GoReact is easy for the students to use. They can record from either a laptop or phone. There is no data storage concern because it goes directly to the university classroom site (Moodle). The comments feature is great for supervisors - they simply begin typing, and when they hit 'enter' the comments are posted with a time stamp. We also like the fact that it is a secure site for recording. Video clips are not posted anywhere else.

It would be helpful if there was an option to transfer comments as a Word or PDF file. The only option currently is to transfer the 'print' command to a word doc.

Letha
Director of Student Teaching in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Feedback Tool

The most impactful was the student being able to see themselves teach to then know why a supervisor is giving them specific feedback. It was also a lifesaver in a time of crisis when the pandemic hit and student teachers, as well as their supervisors were able to use this tool when all teaching instruction went to online teaching, or a hybrid of face-to-face and online. We were able to incorporate it as an e-text right into our Canvas course.

I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm just happy to have had the option when all things fell apart due to the pandemic.

Kenneth
Teacher Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Student confidence excels

Kommentare: I am very pleased with GoReact, but all the more the student teachers are extremely complementary in using the product particularly being prepared for the TPA. feeling more confident, and moreover feeling better prepared to take on any class.

Giving specific feedback at the time and moment of interactions, particularly noting antecedents to behaviors, and the ability to reflect and watch, then discuss alternatives to student behavior and teacher behavior. Example student monopolizing classroom time then discussing with cohort alternatives. More importantly, the ability of sharing with a teacher cohort so the individual teacher doesn't feel isolated and realizes that many in the cohort are also struggling, which develops resiliency.

Implementation requiring feedback by students for each of the 6 observations is contingent on the teacher monitoring and setting expectations for the feedback.

Yvonne
Supervisor of Student teachers in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: It has been positive because it has enabled us to continue to coach our student teachers.

This software has made it possible to supervise student teachers during the pandemic when schools were not receptive to having visitors. It captures the teaching student teachers and provides a format for feedback. Videos are archived so you are able to review them multiple times.

It is sometimes difficult for student teachers to upload lengthy videos. Also, when you use the rubric to provide feedback it does not save your comments unless you hit return.

Tara
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lots of bang for your buck

Kommentare: I have used video in teacher education for many years. I really appreciate how easy it is to upload and share video using GoReact. Video files can be so large, it is hard for students to submit them and share them. The app makes this very easy. No moving files or worrying about compression. I like that I can customize tags and share them with other instructors. I like that it integrates into Canvas so there is one less logon my students have to worry about.

This is a robust and easy to use software that is very affordable. It has made collecting, sharing, and analyzing video so much easier. Before the Canvas plug-in we used the app and it was great. The Canvas integration works well. The ability to customize tags and share them with other instructors is very helpful. I also like that I can change the settings for who can see the videos and comments.

I wish students could customize their own set of tags. I wish there were more analytic reports. Students mention that if Canvas is not set to open GoReact in a new tab it is very difficult to use. I wish students could upload more supporting files with their videos.

Dion
Trainer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoReact for Assessments & Feedbacks

Kommentare: I think using GoReact is excellent tool for all sign languages. Maybe there might be key shortcuts somewhere rather than relying on the mouse all the time.

I liked the fact that I am able to provide feedback while I watch the students' video assessments. Plus giving the gradings make the job a bit more easier rather than going back and forward on two different platforms.

One thing that annoys me the most is that every time I stop and click to open up the feedback video, it takes a while for the video to open or sometimes it says it doesn't find my webcam and I have to refresh it again. That took up a bit of my time than usual.

Ed
Adjunct Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is Outstanding

Kommentare: Excellent!

Allows online speech students to record and upload their speeches and slide presentations. I have the option to keep speeches private while other times allow all students access

Markers … would like to add five ID letters instead of just two.

Amanda
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the best!

Students are easily able to give feedback to each other through the comments feature, and those comments can be as public or private as we would like.

I believe it's a very tech-looking interface, where as sites like Flipgrid are more user friendly and welcoming to all.

Nicole
Clinical Supervisor of Pre-Service Teachers in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for higher education

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with GoReact. They have had great customer service and provide opportunities for professional development and tutorials frequently to help new, and existing users, use the website with ease.

The ease of use for my student teachers is a huge benefit for this software. The interface is very straight forward for both student teachers to use when uploading videos, as well as for me to use while setting up my GoReact classrooms. I also enjoy the personalization of the program; I am able to create my own rubrics and video tags that are specific to each section.

I would like for there to be an option of assigning a course section to be either year-long or just semester-long; for my year-long student teachers, I have to create a new section for them each semester and re-invite them to a new GoReact classroom, rather then letting them stay in one section for the entire school year.

Serena
Residential Faculty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best for real-time feedback

Kommentare: Amazing experience - great product, great team, great customer service.

Timestamp feedback using commenting, video, marker or upload features. Specifies strengths and weakness of content posted.

Cannot mix different assignment types in one. For example, I want 5 questions - 3 open ended questions and 2 MC - no MC feature (for tests).

Peter
Chair in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful for ASL classes

Kommentare: By using Go React, it allows us to give structural feedbacks on spot which are very helpful for our students.

The online video assessment is highly valuable for our faculty. They observe their student's language skills.

There are several steps that users would need to go through in order to step up which can be reduced .

Lynmara
Adjunct Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for supporting students

Kommentare: I love it and would not be as efficient without it.

I love that even during Covid I could provide feedback and connect it to standards

Initially learning about it was different from other tools.

Jamie
EI Vision Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to get feedback from supervisor

Kommentare: Great! This is our first year using GoReact for evaluations. Previously my supervisor would observe my lesson and then give feedback at the end of the lesson. With GoReact I record my lesson and then she watches it and gives feedback. I was able to see my self "in-action" and also read my supervisor's comments at times in my lesson that I probably wouldn't even have remembered when the lesson was over. I really liked the self- reflection of watching my self teach as well as input from my supervisor.

I recorded an educational lesson and my supervisor was able to give excellent feedback without interrupting my lesson. I was able to see her comments and suggestions at different points in my lesson.

It took quite awhile to load the video into the program

Su Kyong

Overall Good Product

Kommentare: Allows me to easily grade student videos, give time-synced comments and use analytics.

The functionality and features of the program. Teacher and student rubric customization, time-synced comments, analytics for marker use. Love that my feedback can be text, audio, and video. Easy to upload video source materials.

Group interpretations doesn't seem to work, wish it did. Glitchy sometimes, have to refresh page to see new submissions and reset student attempts often (due to microphone issues, computer freezing). Wish I could just HIDE some assignments without setting a start date beyond the semester- it's time consuming.