Über GoReact

GoReact wird von mehr als 800 Hochschulen und Universitäten verwendet und ist eine führende Software für die videobasierte Kompetenzbewertung.

Erfahre mehr über GoReact

It was easy to use after the initial inservice and GO React video provided by our [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

Not sure if it is an actual issue with the software or just how our university has chosen to implement it.

Bewertungen zu GoReact

GoReact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 456 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoReact bereits verwendet?

Senior Instructional Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the premier tool for reactions on the go.

Kommentare: The use and implementation of GoReact at my institution truly filled a gap in several courses and departments. GoReact is being used in World Language, Communication, Public Speaking, and Teacher Education, among others. Since I am an instructional designer in my institution and the point contact for GoReact, I have been able to work directly with faculty about how to best integrate GoReact into their classes and how GoReact can help them meet the needs of their courses. In addition, it is very rewarding to see how GoReact actively helps students reach their student learning outcomes, and how their course engagement increases. Furthermore, GoReact's flexibility allows for student participation in face-to-face, hybrid, and fully online courses. And speaking of GoReact's reliability and robust support for scalability, an added benefit is its compatibility within any LMS integration.

Some of the great features of GoReact include ease of use on both integration and application. GoReact is also flexible and multi-platform, which allows for faculty and students to access the assignments on any machine. Because GoReact was designed specifically for providing reactions/feedback, the interface is very effective at allowing for these from students and the faculty. In addition, GoReact provides multiple formats of feedback such as text, audio, and video. Furthermore, GoReact allows for private and public assignments, as well as multi-camera assignments, making it a fantastic tool for promoting a variety of assignment use.

It is hard to think that a tool could be so good that it's hard to think of challenges or features that are lacking. Thus far, the only challenges of the tool are more based on the user end than on the tool itself. GoReact has done a great job at staying on top of feature implementation, as well as a software upgrade. When it comes to integration into the LMS, GoReact has also made strides to make sure that it is smooth and fully integrated. Perhaps if anything, integration of other tools, such as maybe polling, would be great.

Debbie
Chair, Sign Language Interpretation Program in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact Reinforces Active Learning

Kommentare: Overall, GoReact has been the tool to use to allow for critical feedback for recorded assignments. Students are able to see exactly where in their presentation they need improvement and professors can give feedback any where, any time and have that specific critical feedback directly to each student.

It is easy to use and a very short learning curve for others to use it. Students are able to receive critical feedback regarding video recorded assignments which helps them to be proactive in their own learning Students are able to apply aspects of one assignments to other assignments which cause development in authentic learning.

I really wish there was a trial period available that could be switched to a full semester of access for those students who are waiting (for whatever reason) for their access code to arrive/distributed.

Lynne
Professor in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: Customer service is the best. Otherwise, it has some issues that I wish they’d address.

The ability to have students work on video performances and for students to self/peer assess.

Too difficult to set up a new class. Have complained about this and still not fixed. Can copy/import but have to change dates in such a rudimentary and time consuming way that it’s easier (not easy) to set up a completely new class. Also using a template for an assignment is new but doesn’t work. If you use the template for a new assignment, it changes the template.

Director of the Global Studio in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact for ASL at the University of Richmond

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a productive experience. GoReact is still the preeminent teaching and learning resource for ASL.

I most like the collaborative video compilation capabilities, along with the video feedback and tagging tools.

The cost and process of deployment. There should be a mechanism for instructors to procure a course license without having to go through an email exchange with the BYU bookstore. Empowering users to purchase and deploy the technology automatically would be a tremendous improvement.

Neressa
ASL Deaf Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy!

It's easy to set up, add another user's name & save. When it's time to meet, it's very easy to click "record" and meet & greet! Also, it's nice to have backup recording if the screen keeps freezing or weaker life-- we could meet on Zoom (& record there), and then I can upload the Zoom recording on GoReact and we can review by looking at the saved video at anytime! (It's very easy for me to grade after recording :))

Occasionally the screen keeps freezing although every time after recorded & finished meeting another user, the video looked smooth. It puzzles me many times my team and I tried to work on. But for now I use different browser Chrome and the Edge every few turns, and cleaned up data, etc. Just this one negative comment.

Jill
Associate Professor Math Education in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoReact Changed the Way I Teach

Kommentare: I have made significant changes to all of my courses to allow students opportunities to demonstrate their understanding in multiple ways. Having the option of visually showing their knowledge with objects and diagrams in video format has changed my courses in really positive ways.

GoReact is easy to use on any platform and so I am not having to play tech support for my students. I like the flexibility to have students see and comment on each other's videos or just me as the instructor. I can also have students comment on their own videos as a self-reflection assignment. Although I do not always use them, I like the scoring tools that make it easier to give feedback in rubrics and with tags.

It is a minor thing, but I wish that the process of looking at and assigning a grade to each video was a little smoother.

Sr. Instructional Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the premier tool for skill performance and assessment.

GoReact is a tool that was created specifically to assess performance through peer review. It works flawlessly, is reliable, and stable, and uses technology to upload and display multiple video formats making the user interface easy and dynamic. Multiple assignment settings allow for private and group evaluation and reflection. Its LTI integration makes implementation a breeze and a great plus for our faculty.

Perhaps the only area still in development for future versions is a more robust mobile device implementation.

Jennifer
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is easy to use for our students!

The mobile app that allows our teacher candidates to record directly from their phone to a GoReact assignment is a strong component of this software.

Because I administer our college use, I crave a more indepth, hands-on interface for the administrative side of GoReact.

Donita
University Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Preferred Online Assessment Program

Kommentare: GoReact is used by supervisors weekly. I have had no problems using it.

GoReact has been a valuable asset that provides timestamped scoring data. I can give feedback based on the teacher performance expectations rubric. The rubric is color-coded.

There are no cons to using GoReact. I have found it easy to use, and support has been great.

Nancy
Nancy
Professor in Kanada

Great for Interactive Assessments

Kommentare: It's been life-changing when it comes to assessing sign language videos.

GoReact is a great way to assess Sign Language learning. The professor can make comments in either voice, text, or video. The students are able to see the professors feedback at exactly the relevant point, rather than reading it all at the end.

Had a little trouble integrating the software with Blackboard LMS in a seamless manner.

Laura
Assistant Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helping Teachers Helping Students

Kommentare: GoReact has been revolutionary for me as an interpreter educator. It has made my time giving feedback both easier for me and more timely and beneficial for my students. I like that I have several options for how to set up assignments, and that I can peak in on what my students are doing if I set it up for Live Record.

I like being able to leave synced comments to my students in text, audio, or video. It lets me customize my feedback based on the student, situation, or type of feedback. I also like that their customer service always gets back to me quickly.

There are sometimes glitches where students are cut off from the software and then they have to have me reset it if they're doing a test. I wish I could make it a one time/test situation, but still have them be able to see it before I grade it so they can do feedback for themselves more easily.

Gary
GPS Field & Clinical Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Teacher Education Remote Observations

Kommentare: We had just started using GoReact before COVID. Surviving 'remote' learning was possible for many students because of GoReact. Now, we are using it on a regular basis in conjunction with live visits from supervisors. It's a great practice feature for students to prepare for RESA in the future. It also allows an alternative for lesson observation when the supervisor is unable to be there in person.

GoReact is easy for the students to use. They can record from either a laptop or phone. There is no data storage concern because it goes directly to the university classroom site (Moodle). The comments feature is great for supervisors - they simply begin typing, and when they hit 'enter' the comments are posted with a time stamp. We also like the fact that it is a secure site for recording. Video clips are not posted anywhere else.

It would be helpful if there was an option to transfer comments as a Word or PDF file. The only option currently is to transfer the 'print' command to a word doc.

Letha
Director of Student Teaching in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Feedback Tool

The most impactful was the student being able to see themselves teach to then know why a supervisor is giving them specific feedback. It was also a lifesaver in a time of crisis when the pandemic hit and student teachers, as well as their supervisors were able to use this tool when all teaching instruction went to online teaching, or a hybrid of face-to-face and online. We were able to incorporate it as an e-text right into our Canvas course.

I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm just happy to have had the option when all things fell apart due to the pandemic.

Keri
Adjunct Faculty in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rubrics

Kommentare: I want to give you the feedback for the LTI Tool. I need ONE account for my LTI tool because I teach several universities/colleges for semesters and semesters. So that I can use the same rubric from my account but I cannot do that. I had to create new rubric for that university's LTI Tool. I know that using www.goreact.com is easier for me to create several rubrics and courses in one account, but the LTI tool doesn't work. I want to give you the feedback that LTI TOOL account and www.goreact.com account should be merged. For example, my account is in www.goreact.com and I create several courses. Once it's done, then that specific course's code should be merged with a specific university's canvas & LTI tool. That's my two cents.

I love the rubrics and LTI tool in the canvas. It is easier way to submit the grades.

The cons is that my feedback in GoReact's comment box never have been notified to students. I had to announce to the students that they have to revisit their GoReact assignment to open inside the tool and view at my comments & rubrics.

jamie
Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Covid- ready!

Kommentare: Excellent! The help desk responded immediately to all our concerns. Students experienced growth by viewing their videos and supervisors were able to observe teaching demonstrations virtually.

Go React enabled our students to be observed and mentored by supervisors during the pandemic. While additional people where not allowed in schools, our student teachers could be evaluated using the Go React tool. We, also, found it useful in self-evaluation. Students are able to view themselves teaching and make adjustments for their next teaching demonstrations. They can self-evaluate and view growth from one video to the next.

District firewalls made it difficult to record using Go React.com or the app.

Jamie
Professional Development Assistant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sign Language Interpreting Agency - Very Grateful for GoReact!

Kommentare: It is a wonderful tool that has really allowed us to support the interpreters we serve. Customer service has also been BEYOND HELPFUL. They are great at troubleshoot and addressing any bugs. Huge help.

I indicated that the "industry" I work in is "staffing and recruiting" but that's not accurate. I work for a sign language interpreting agency that staffs the majority of interpreters working in the NYC public school system. We utilize GoReact to support them in professional development opportunities as well as their annual evaluations. The fact that this software allows us to easily analyze their interpreting process by syncing feedback with the video as they are working is crucial. Additionally, the option to copy a course is so time saving!

I find it VERY helpful that there are now email notifications when someone completes an assignment. It would be helpful if there was an option for comments and completed assignments to become email notifications sent to the instructors and reviewers. It seems to only go to the "admin" on the account...who is not always the person that needs to be alerted. If there was a drop down menu or check box option to select who was alerted for each course, that would be AMAZING!!

Dion
Trainer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoReact for Assessments & Feedbacks

Kommentare: I think using GoReact is excellent tool for all sign languages. Maybe there might be key shortcuts somewhere rather than relying on the mouse all the time.

I liked the fact that I am able to provide feedback while I watch the students' video assessments. Plus giving the gradings make the job a bit more easier rather than going back and forward on two different platforms.

One thing that annoys me the most is that every time I stop and click to open up the feedback video, it takes a while for the video to open or sometimes it says it doesn't find my webcam and I have to refresh it again. That took up a bit of my time than usual.

Lauren
lecturer of Musical Theatre in USA
Musik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Must have for teachers of music

Kommentare: I love it, I can't imagine teaching without it.

I use GoREAct to make a videos with daily vocal exercises. The students can then sing along with me (wearing headphones) and then I can play back their recording and hear just them. I'm able to provide feedback and adjustments as needed and have a snapshot into guided practice time. I've never had a tool in the studio that I like more. I feel like I'm really able to be in the practice room with the students and help them learn HOW to practice.

It takes a while to implement into each assignment on Canvas. It is expensive.

Amanda
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

GoReact is the best!

Students are easily able to give feedback to each other through the comments feature, and those comments can be as public or private as we would like.

I believe it's a very tech-looking interface, where as sites like Flipgrid are more user friendly and welcoming to all.

Camille
Instructional designer and technologist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Key tool for learning

Kommentare: As an administrator and someone who encourages instructors to use or react I have never had an instructor reach out with a negative experience. Experiences have always been very positive enlightening and encouraging. I have also had many instructors mentor other instructors in using overreact. It’s been a rich tool out our institution that is unlikely to leave anytime soon.

The software enables instructors to foster rich learning experiences by allow students students to express themselves in a video format that is interactive and open ended. This software is particularly valuable for courses that do not meet in a live format. It’s imperative for students to get real time feedback during the delivery of a communication piece. This is impossible when users are not meeting face-to-face so go react provides a rich alternative to support students needs in the communication sector.

Just like most softwares it does require a learning curve and some practicing before a highly effective user experience is achieved. It does require the instructor to provide some quality information before the activities deployed.

Catherine
Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Awesome!

I love the ability to create markers and rubrics.

I was disappointed to realize that they haven't made it possible to upload content from other sources, like vimeo, facebook, etc.

Lynmara
Adjunct Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for supporting students

Kommentare: I love it and would not be as efficient without it.

I love that even during Covid I could provide feedback and connect it to standards

Initially learning about it was different from other tools.

Cynthia
Chair and Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: My experiences with GoReact is good.

This has a good tool for the instructors to evaluate students' performance.

There are a lot of steps to set up each assignment. If I forget to turn on one feature (i.e enable grade), everything will go wrong. The relationship between Blackboard and GoReact is separated.

Sarah
Program Coordinator CEDHH ITP DSC in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this program for American Sign Language and Intepreting courses

Kommentare: I love it!!! I have recommended this program to others teaching ASL and ITP and also those teachers teaching public speaking. this program provides a stellar way to grade students in the courses mentioned above.
no other program provides both the instructors and the students with feedback and critique in such a format as GoReact

We have been using this program for several years in the Intepreter Training Program. It is ideal for students to upload their videos and demonstrate their skills for the teachers to grade and give real time feedback.

I cannot think of anything at this time. The program continues to evolve and give us a variey of ways to produce assignments and even tests.

virginia
Faculty in USA
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Education

Kommentare: Just excellent.. been using this software for many years.

The students love it and they find it easy to use and review their own speeches as well as each others. As the professor, I am able to give all types of feedback. Excellent

I do not have any complaints at this time