Über AutoDS

Dropshipping tool that helps businesses list items on eBay FB & Shopify, manage product listings and streamline fulfilment operations.

Erfahre mehr über AutoDS

The ability to upload multiple products to my eBay store at once. Integrations with many high quality suppliers.

I don't like the fact that your order goes to "insufficient funds" status when the account does not have enough funds.

Bewertungen zu AutoDS

AutoDS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AutoDS bereits verwendet?

Ahmed
Ahmed
accountant in Palästina
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

autods review

Kommentare: Great

-FAST PLATFORM -Many Features -Great tool

the customer service needs to be more professional

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ahmed! Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Jayson
Sole Proprietor in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful and Awesome Customer Support

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: At first I encountered a lot of problems but it seemed like most of the issues had been fixed already. I'm very happy with the Customer Support Team. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I liked the automation and analytics. It helps save time and money. Makes us value time and use other time for progress. The product research tool is very helpful too for us to list the right products and make more profits.

Sometimes the order processor fails and there are some issues with the software regarding updating tracking and confirming orders. Sometimes it shows "ordered" for the status and took forever to ship even though it got delivered already. Sometimes I will find out that the order got cancelled already once I asked for support to investigate, resulting to late shipping.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jayson! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Josiah
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Needs a Raise!

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been the best assistant during this learning process. She answered every question directly did so in a professional and knowledgeable manner. She needs a raise!

I enjoy being able to import products from the most popular websites like amazon at just the click of a button. The overall automation process makes life so much easier for me as a retailer.

It is quite a steep learning curve. I really wish there was a way to interact with customer service over the phone while being in a live chat so that screenshots can be shared while having a real conversation.

letzten Monat

Hi Josiah! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Hal
Entrepreneur in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

What are you waiting for?

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: When I need answers, I go to the ticketing service that AutoDS provides. In particular, recent correspondence with Jamicia has been professional, service-oriented, and courteous. She is very knowledgeable and truly answers questions from a user's standpoint.

The efficiency and user-friendly use of this software provide a logical platform for learning.

The functionality of the software is very good. No complaints.

letzten Monat

Hi Hal! Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! We will make sure to pass on your compliments to Jamaica! Our customer service is always here for you. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help - AutoDS Team -

Subbu
Managing Partner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Company with a great vision, customer service and intention. Some Gaps to be filled

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great. I have a good feeling about AutoDS. I am super new here . however, I will be happy to partner with AutoDS given a great culture the company is built around. I trust AutoDS

Customer Service; AutoDS is not here to make quick Bucks. They really believe in quality service. Great customer service. Consistent improvement

There are still gaps when it comes to supporting leading marketplace like Facebook Very high commission for Fund transfer for Fulfillment by AutoDS AutoDS should also provide a solution that is compliant on eBay. I don't see dropshipping from other retailers as a viable long-term solution.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Subbu! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Gulerhan
Gunuzeh-BHY in Türkei
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfaction

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'd say it's the best app for me. I tried other applications from time to time, but I think Autods is the best at the moment. It is a pleasure to meet with sincere and helpful representatives like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in customer support. It is highly appreciated for Autodsnin users to plan and implement every detail.

I was very satisfied with Autods product and price tracking. I have not used automatic ordering actively yet, but I have used it a few times for trial purposes. I was very satisfied. I am pleased that it provides the opportunity to use different options in the product description and that I can change it when I want. Integration with product research software saves you time.

Some products appear out of stock while the product is in stock. The inability to bulk edit the Allow local vendors option is missing for me, I'll have to check one by one. It's a waste of time.

letzten Monat

Hi Gulerhan! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Marc
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

AutoDS is Awesome

Kommentare: I am still building a solid multi-supplier scenario with AutoDS, but mostly things have been good so far. I am currently only using their ebay plan, but soon I will also be starting with FB Marketplace as well.

Automation from multiple suppliers. Chat support is fantastic and they are usually very knowledgeable, Rizza rocks and has helped me out quite a few times.

If I have any complaints it would only be that for a time auto ordering was not working properly and the support ticketing system often automatically sent emails stating that the support request was closed before I got a response to the issue. Honestly the ticketing system itself needs to be completely overhauled, use a different ticketing solution. However, AutoDS as a platform is awesome. For me their chat support is greatly preferred.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Marc! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying AutoDS! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers! We will make sure to pass the word to Rizza, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them - AutoDS Team -

Terry
Assistant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great and Reliable customer service

Kommentare: Just so reliable. You can't ask for more.

The customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]was incredible. She helped me set up the entire work flow and was kind and patient.

There really isn't much to improve. I really can't think of anything at this moment.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Terry! Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. We will make sure to pass the word to Kristine, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help - AutoDS Team -

Wade
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Their support staff makes using their product and services a no brainer

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Everytime I have needed to use their chat support, their team has helped in a very timely manner. Today [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic. She helped me in about 30 seconds.

I love how the software keeps my pricing and such in-sync with my suppliers.

When you have a lot of products, the emails per product sync is WAY too much email. I would like a digest, something like 1 email with all the products that changed over the day.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Wade! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Shaikha
Self-Employed in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

7/10 site

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think the site should be a little bit clearer to the user and more straight forward. Although I think after some trail and error, anyone will get use to it.

Ease of importing products, also many automated feachures to help the user.

So many unclear things that consume time to figure out, by reading searchig, contacting costumer service, or even by making mistakes! I have had mutible issues with the costumer service agents, I think a good training is worth a shot from the manager, I would have been happier if the took the time to dig deep into your issues, or think of solutions or possibilities outside the box.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Shaikha! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Owner in Australien

First Time User - Very Impressed

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so good, we are using AutoDS to connect with wholesalers that we can work with to sell items to customers via a dropshipping model. It's our first attempt at this and finding this piece of software has made things considerably easier at this stage.

I love the add in to the browser that makes adding in new products to our story super easy. We have yet to launch so can't comment on the order tracking and fulfilment side of things, but will do so when we begin.

Like any software, it takes time to get used to the features that are available. I noticed one set of instructions for how to add in variants seems to be out of date. I found the option to do this within the shop settings but have yet to see it in the product import option within the software. Maybe this could be looked at for future enhancements

vor 4 Tagen

Hi David! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Donald
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Two months and nothing but headaches

Kommentare: It’s takes 24-48 hours for them to respond. Now Shopify has frozen my account because I haven’t paid the bill, I explained I would not because it is t correct and I have proven it behind a reasonable doubt on my end, now it’s their turn.
Another issue with AutoDS is they are understaffed. I had four orders come in and usually tracking is sent within 24 hours. None of these orders updated so I had to contact them and they had an instant reply that due to being busy with Amazon they weren’t providing tracking and wouldn’t say when they would respond. One order was two days late arriving for Facebook marketplace. You only have 7 days once the order comes in. I finally got the numbers and one item had already been delivered.
It is one thing after another. I am new and trying to scale my business and am two months into it. I can’t imagine how things will go in the future if I got busy.
AutoDS did offer to give me a free trial for 30 days for their subscription but that is $47, what about the $119 I can’t get cleared.

They have great ideas on how to automate orders, shipping, customer service, ease of finding items to sale.

Where to start lol. I signed up in April at the beginning of the month. After my trial ended the AutoDS site had me sign up for the monthly subscription. All was going good and now I wanted to add the Facebook marketplace add on to help populate my store and to sale on marketplace. I added it to my account, go charged and then nothing. It didn’t work. I was told that since I signed up for AutoDS on Shopify I would have to cancel that account and sign up again because it wouldn’t work for some reason. The next month I did that. I paid for the monthly of $47, $35 for Facebook, $8 for auto order, and had some auto order credits that they require to send our orders to them automatically. So now I have paid for April and May, the two months I had been on Shopify and AutoDS. In between this, I received my bill from Shopify for $213, $79 was for Shopify and it showed $119 for AutoDS. I emailed AutoDS and didn’t get an answer so I emailed Shopify. (Not to mention neither of these companies have a customer service number you can talk directly to.) Shopify responded and said they didn’t know what the charges were for and asked me if I would like them to help me resolve this. This process was started on April 26, 2022. Today is May 31 and it is not resolved. I showed receipts for where I paid for both months along with the bill showing I’ve only been on two months but that isn’t enough. AutoDS and Shopify both are dragging their feet. Their chat is always offline.

vor 2 Monaten

HI Donald, We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would be happy if you could contact us so we can check what we can do for you and how we can set everything in a good way. Waiting for your response!

Ravit
Sales Manager in Israel
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Must have APP for extending your dropshipping business

Kommentare: So far it's been perfect

The ability to import a lot of products at the same time and monitor all of my products in case there's any price change

so far I didn't really founded anything bad about this software

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ravit! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Christian
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My experience with AutoDS this far.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been fantastic with AutoDS and can't imagine doing this without it. I ran into some issues as I'm still learning the platform, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. from customer support helped me with a few things and solved some issues/questions I had and was very helpful! Everyone is so responsive and shows that you care about us and our success which I really appreciate.

I have never used any other software before but I have heard about what AutoDS can do and how it automates everything for you. It is exactly as described and works better than I ever thought. I love how it pretty much does everything for me saving me time and energy.

The only thing I don't like about it was at first the projected profits weren't accurate after the order was actually placed. I later found out it was because sales tax on the fulfilled by auto ds side was never factored in. I wish I knew that as I am having to recalculate everything.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Christian! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Lenia
Dropshipper in Italien

AutoDS helped me on improving my job

Kommentare: I am using AutoDS since 2018. I have expand 10X my business and I have been always satisfied with the customer service. They care for the users and solve the issues very fast.

I like AutoDS because I can combine everything in one software. In the past I used to have 2-3 softwares for different purposes now I can have all in 1 and improve also my job quality

Sometimes there are bug but they are always fast and effective on handling them

Daniela
graphic designer & webeveloper in Israel
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best on the market!!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing service and amazing software, everything you need for online sell, all in one place! I just love working with the software and the support team is also very kind, polite and professional.

I like many features with this software, listing/drafts/VeRo/item specifics, messages/ balance management/ all in one place and accurately synchronized with eBay, accurate sync of the listings with the suppliers, very good orders management, chat available almost 24/7, fast tickets response, stores settings, price settings, tips for online sellers... and many more that I discover everyday :)

Everything looks perfect until now :) No particular issues, and if issues will rise, the team will solve them quickly without any doubt! They are all real devoted professionals!

letzten Monat

Hi Daniela! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

konstantinos
technician in Griechenland
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

great service but expensive.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

ease of use, custommer support and overall experience

cost of the service, other services like this is a lot cheaper

letzten Monat

Hi konstantinos! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Julie
dropshipper in Philippinen
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

My AutoDs Review

Kommentare: Knowing AutoDs is the best! I didn't expect that I will be delighted like this! I am giving 10 stars or if I can just give more I will :)! I am a very ecstatic and well-pleased user!!!! Thank you AutoDs for always giving your great and best service!

The automation perfectly works when you use this software. It really helps me a lot with the real-time monitoring of the items. We can also easily reach out to their customer support in case we need help. I am rating 10 stars for AutoDs!

Nothing as I am loving every feature of the software :)

Jean
Entrepreneur in Italien

Best Software for dropshipping

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and helpful for managed orders

No, I like the software, if you can just lower the costs a bit

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jean! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Sagi
Dropshipper in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Review- Sagi Doron

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Customer service is very good, most of the time there is a quick response, the effects of the monitor are easy and efficient.

Sometimes there are problems with the automatic orders, as well as many glitches (but resolved quickly)

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Sagi! Thank you so much for your review! We will pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them! They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Toky
Director in Uganda

auto ds best software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: auto ordering and auto fulfilment, it take time like 15 mn to list 1 product , but with Autods it need less that 1 mn . The customer service support are good , i got the answer quickly and they master all the topic , like
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] one othe the Virtual Assistant of the customer support .

all i need , i find in one platform , you dont need to buy other tools to complete your task

the product was very easy to use , have lot of tutorial support also

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Toky! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS, thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Elad
CEO in Israel
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

My experiance with AutoDS

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that the software is semi-automatic and monitors the prices on the different sites.

The live chat in the autods support is often offline.

letzten Monat

Hi Elad! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS! Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users. We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Vincent

AutoDS Service offers great Team Work

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Saves time & money by handling all aspects of drop shipping biz

Easily implemented and "At-A-Glance" monitoring

Auto Finder can be improved. Often repeats items. Perhaps adding category selection can be helpful

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Vincent! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review! We are here for any other questions you may have - AutoDS Team -

Justin
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great product and helpful customer service!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! I had some items that had incorrect sourcing prices, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to quickly show me why (it was my fault, I had the 'include shipping' box checked. Quick and easy fix!

I'm a new user at the moment, but product seems easy to use!

Sometimes I have gotten random errors about uploading an item, but just click it again and it loads. Not really a con but I'm not sure why it does that sometimes. Very minor inconvenience that is easily fixed.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Justin! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-

Khalia
Airport Operation in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Auto Order Sender

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful and understanding about my problems that came across. she walk me thought each step and show my videos on how to do certain things.

That I can set up auto order and it help me manage all orders to be process for me and also I can intrigant product from amazon to my ebay store.

It was complicated at first trying to set up the authorization code from amazon to buyer's account

letzten Monat

Hi Khalia! Thank you so much for your review! We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems! Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help! -AutoDS Team-