Über CamScanner

Mobiles Scan-Tool, das OCR-Funktionen (Optical Character Recognition) verwendet, um Texte aus gescannten Bildern zu extrahieren, Dateien zu bearbeiten und sie mit Kunden zu teilen.

Erfahre mehr über CamScanner

This software is very user friendly and maked it easy to save.

I don't like that many times it may take up to 1 day to send a document from CamScanner to email. I think that this issue should be investigated.

Bewertungen zu CamScanner

CamScanner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 215 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CamScanner bereits verwendet?

Ellie
Ellie
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for scanning documents on the go

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes my mobile scanner !

Kommentare: As a civil engineer need to handle too many documents , some times need to keep copy of official documents for future use.
But in field its very hard get good resolution by images.
Camscanner solve this problem in no time, i am able to take scan very easily , in different format also.
I can save the document in my devices or send to my superior in a click. No need to get training to operate. Love the app.

Best mobile scanner software available now. In a few click i am able to take good quality scan by my device, edit files and send to my team member also very easy. For the last 2 year, i get tons of scan by this software, it never disappointed me. Document management is pretty decent here. Editing option is very much effective, even in free version i was able to use without any hassel, only watermark .if i get pro deal that problem also solved.

In free option, shows too many ads. If you want to take full benefit ,need to purchase. Its worth buying comparing situation, without its how much hassel we need to take.

Rafia
Customer care executive in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best application to use

Kommentare: CamScanner is one of the best application to use. This application has basic features so that anyone can use it whether that is a student or professional. User can collaborate any document or pictures according to the requirement and share the same. There are a lot of options that are provided by this application to share the document or pdf also. Earlier, I was using many of the pdf converters since 2016 but this application is fantastic. One can convert any number of pictures in the document form and if the user want, password can also be added in the same. It has a wonderful feature of sorting the document also. I will love to mention that CamScanner is the best application I have used so far.

CamScanner is one of the wonderful application to use. I was using many of the pdf converters since 2016 but this application is fantastic. One can convert any number of pictures in the document form and if the user want, password can also be added in the same.it has a wonderful feature of sorting the document also. I will love to mention that CamScanner is the best application I have used so far.

According to me there are wonderful features that are present in the application and as much I have used the application there is no such features which I will mention I donot like. This is the wonderful application and I have a great experience in using this application.

chaotic
chaotic
Animator in Mexiko
Animation, Selbstständig

Such a good discovery

Free scanning software! If you don't have a scanner at home, office, etc this is a great solution. Can scan so easy and has the feature to convert it to a pdf or jpg.

You have to pay to get even more features like turn it into a word document which would be great and even take the watermark. The quality is a little bit bad but considering is free is understandable.

Minister in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CamScanner delivers excellently

Once it scans it gives you a choice colour and quality of the scanned documents to choose from.

Having to pay for the documents to convert from word to PDF and vice Vesa

Bishal
Bishal
Backend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A life saver application for document scanning

Kommentare: CamScanner has been one of the best applications from the moment I was in the university and I needed to submit a lot of written assignments to an online portal to the point till now when I am professionally working and I need to submit a lot of professional documents. CamScanner has really been a life saver app for me.

Scanning with the CamScanner saved me a lot of time and money. It is one of the best utility applications. The quick and easy process to just snap a picture of your documents with its built-in area that automatically detects documents and allows us to adjust the area of the box is such a helpful feature. I also liked how it can be quickly converted into any file format we like. More importantly, another best feature about this app is the file sharing to the pc after we scan the documents.

I don't think there is anything about the app I didn't like except for the watermarks as a free user. But I think it is worth it.

Kushan
Kushan
Planning Engineer in Sri Lanka
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way of preparing scanned documents

Kommentare: CamScanner helps me a lot with my documentation and saves me a lot of time. This app is highly recommended for those who are engaged in document handling, project planning etc.

This application provides more reliable documents since It makes the scanned information editable other than preparing scanned documents. The possibility of exporting the scanned document in different formats is another remarkable feature of this app. The premium version of the app allows me to extract texts and data in the scanned doc which makes my documentation very effective in my career.

It urged me to go for the paid version of the app since the free version includes much less tools than the paid version.

Kasun
Kasun
Civil Engineer in Sri Lanka
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cam Scanner for easy scanning

When you need to scan a document and create a pdf but you don't have a scanner with you, this is the best solution. Android application of the product works well and have several kind of effects to select the document quality.

Don't feel like anything missing in the application. It just works well.

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Keep document and easy to use

Kommentare: I like it very much, actually I have used it as my 'copy' machine and my 'memory' card, I just need to bring my mobile with me.

it is quite easy to use it and whenever wherever I need, especially when i do not have copy machine nearby. and it is easy to transfer by email or other method to save to computer or print out later.

the logo of camscanner sometimes blocks the text.

Roshish
Roshish
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I do not scan document without it

Whenever I have to submit any kind of documents be it: assignments, passport or citizenship, I always use CamScanner. It makes my document look like it was scanned and I look professional submitting it. The feature to remove shadows and the magic filter is the best and I can never go back to normally click a picture of any documents.

There is a little watermark for the free version but nothing too big to obstruct anything. Nothing too bad, the free version gets the work done.

Shenuka
Marketing Director in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review about CamScanner

Kommentare: Next level scanner which can get great result

CamScanner is a great tool which can scan files, documents in next level. I was able to scan my projects in high quality without any troubles. Also scanned files can sync for signed in email which helpful.

The app is not opening smoothly and UI little bit advanced for me.

Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Camscanner-my perfect document scanner

It is the most easiest app for scanning the document which can be converted into jepg ,pdf format i have submitted many assignment using this app. It is worth for time and money. It can be used by any level person for scanning the document.We can use cropping effect colouring effect as per our choice.

As I am being the regular user of the app i liked the app very much but sometime when i autocrop my potrait document it turned out in landscape form and frequent pop up of subscription ad

Mohammed
Researcher in Japan
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CamScanner for anyone who needs to scan, store and share documents on-the-go.

Kommentare: CamScanner is a helpful tool for mobile document scanning, storage, and sharing. The app's numerous capabilities make it simple to scan, organize, and distribute paper documents. Users, however, need to know that there are some security and functionality issues with the app's free edition.

CamScanner improves document quality with innovative algorithms. The software crops, brightens, and straightens pictures for clean, professional scans. OCR technology in the app converts scanned text into editable text. This helps users edit or extract text from scanned documents.

All scanned documents in the free version of the program will have a watermark on them. To get rid of the watermark, users must pay for the premium version. There are restrictions on what you can do and how much data you can save in the app's free version. If they want additional capacity or features, users will need to pay for the premium version.

Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free mobile application for scanning documents

Kommentare: I used this app since last 1-2 years and I think I am not facing any kind of difficulty in it.

CamScanner is best application for scanning your documents and share the image as pdf or jpeg format. It has another fabulous option that it can convert your photo into text. You can scan multiple pages in a single file and directly convert into pdf through one click only. It has multiple features such as editing the documents, import from gallery, save to gallery, rename the file and many more. You can also make a collage of multiple pages in different templates. It gives you the clear scanning result in different filters.

Some features of CamScanner is only accessible by upgrading the app into premium and gold after paying the subscription fees.

Morale Ugan
Student mentor in Südafrika
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Picture to pdf

Kommentare: It's a great experience, everyone is allowed to use and create their own documents in the order that they wish to.

You are able to convert any picture to pdf. If you have to written your assignment or presentation down and you are lazy to type on your laptop, you can just use the app to scan your document and convert it to pdf. The free version works as good as the premium.

If you are using a free version, all your documents will show that you used camscanner at the bottom and you have to purchase a pack to remove it. Other than that it is all good no complains.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Scanning Documents Made Easy!

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied when using CamScanner a really hassle-free and quick way to scan documents. Would definitely recommend it to others.

It is very quick to scan and share documents by just clicking photos of the documents, very helpful to scan documents on the go. The fact that we can apply different filters which best suit our need is awesome. It also supports sharing of the document to various other messenger platforms and email which is very useful.

There is a CamScanner logo at the bottom of the document if we use the free version of the application, it would be good if that could be removed, as it sometimes interferes with the document.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CanScanner is a useful tool.

Kommentare: CamScanner is a useful tool for digitizing their paper documents and making them more accessible and manageable.

CamScanner is a mobile app that provides several features to help users scan, store, and manage their documents. It allows users to digitize paper documents, receipts, business cards, and more, using their mobile device's camera. Furthermore, this app makes it possible to quickly capture information from scanned documents and transfer it to other applications or devices. Also, it allows users to convert scanned images or PDFs into editable formats like Word, Excel, or PPT.

CamScanner provides some basic text editing capabilities, it may not have the full range of editing tools that some users need. For example, users who need to make complex changes to documents may need to use a different app or software.

Maciej
Consultant / Freelance Credit Analyst in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

The best phone scanner app

Kommentare: I am using CamScanner on a daily basis since 2013. Have testes the competition and nothing even comes near it for my needs.

CamScanner is unbeaten in scanning documents with your phone. The quality of converting photos to scan-like images is exceptional. And recently they have upgraded their file management system.

I would love to see OneDrive/Google Drive integration. They are offering space in their cloud service, but it would be even more useful when you could integrate it with other cloud services.

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cam Scanner- scan documents looks like original

Kommentare: I have been using this tool since last three years and I did not shift to any other tool. The answer is very simple, because I did not find any tool better than Cam Scanner. It is fulfilling my all requirements and I am a much satisfied user of this handy tool. Bravo from my side.

I am a part-time teacher, I always use Cam Scanner to scan notes and assignments for my students using Cam Scanner. It's an amazing tool that gives a very clear image after scanning any documents. It works very fast and scanned documents can be shared anywhere. The most interesting thing for me is that I can adjust the scan area of my selected document. I take a random image and make it clear with this awesome tool and share it.

Some times ads start running frequently, it makes user frustrated. Otherwise this tool does not have any cons. It's pretty much user friendly.

Director of Curriculum in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fast and easy mobile scanning application!

Kommentare: I have recommended Camscan to coworkers who wish to quickly document student work, answer keys, or lesson plans for online safe-keeping.

I love using Camscan as an educator because it allows me to quickly document things and send that documentation on to my email or Google Drive. I began using this application years ago to scan pictures of student work. I could then save those scanned work samples in folders on Google Drive in order to discuss them and pull them up quickly at parent-teacher conferences. I have also used this app for personal matters such as scanning important tax documents or school dimploas and professional certificates.

I dislike the fact that you must pay to have the Camscan watermark removed from scans. At times, the watermark covers important parts of the document and can be an inconvenience.

Umair
Researcher in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CamScanner- Scan Document Anytime

Kommentare: It is a great tool to scan your document anytime and anywhere without any hurdles or hesitation. No additional system requirement. A free trial is also available and can be used easily. It's a great tool with a very low price.

It's handy and user-friendly.The price is low so anyone can subscribe to this.Provide free trial as well.

Sometimes it creates problems in loading and takes some time.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Scanning Documents is now reliable!

Kommentare: According to my daily needs, it has many useful features that I can use.

Fast Scanning and can share documents with one click. Moreover, we can apply new filters according to our requirements sums it up. Sharing to different users is made simpler via multiple platforms.

Camscanner watermark is present at the bottom of every document while using free version or trial version of the application. It may look good if no watermark is present, as no interference will be made up with the document.

safi
teaching in Pakistan
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

camscanner a wonderful application

Kommentare: it is very handy in office work. it is an amazing app

it scans text from image very clearly. it is easy to use and has many useful features. image is clear and readable.

it takes a bit longer in loading. there should be an option to delete things automatically after some days of no use.

Anand
Content Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great option for a mobile document scanner on-the-go!

I really like how simple it is and how much easier it makes my life. I use it sometimes to scan in my office paper receipts and it works great! The document comes out clear, it's easy to export and it's got great OCR capabilities.

Nothing much. I like the app and it works well for me.

JOEL
Processes operator in Peru
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CamScanner and my work

Kommentare: When sharing PDF files, they are exported with a watermark, so each user must evaluate accessing the premium option, which also removes all advertising.
In my work, many times my documents cannot have a watermark, so I have looked for other solutions.

The application has a free version and offers the necessary features to work. It detects the document to be scanned very well, the auto-cropping is smart and the filters are good.

The interface could improve order and clarity when sharing and saving scanned files. In addition, several options will require an account and the premium version, so continuing with the application will depend on each user.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what it is but ALWAYS log in!

Kommentare: Overall, great product even in the free version, ads are easy enough to ignore, and aren't for anything too annoying. Just always always always log in, don't depend on the app to remind you.

I love cam scanner and use it on my phone for a lot of boring stuff I do for my job- scanning invoices especially (see what I mean about boring) and it does that perfectly.

The only con is that you haven't used the app for a while and aren't logged in, you can lose all your work. I spent 45 minutes scanning a series of documents but because I wasn't signed in, I lost it all.