Filtern nach:

Über Riskalyze

When financial advisors aren't afraid to talk about risk, investors aren’t afraid to make the right decisions.

Erfahre mehr über Riskalyze

Andre L.
Andre L.
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Crazy Value - Could not operate without it!

Kommentare: This was the missing piece we needed to deliver a great, personalized experience to our clients, while being able to scale. We could not operate today without it.

The risk questionnaire allows me to be a true fiduciary advisor and know my client and their risk tolerance so much better than any other platform. Now that I understand what kind of investor my client is, I can execute flawlessly using Autopilot to apply models and portfolio changes that get routed to my block desk (crucial to make sure all clients on getting best execution).

It's hard to do any trading close to the end of the trading day and get same-day execution (which is not a big deal). The price is high, however since I get risk tolerance, research/stats plus autopilot, I save tons of $$ by not having to purchase other software.

Dawn S.
Senior Paraplanner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Determine Your Client's Current Portfolio Risk Number

Kommentare: Riskalyze has helped me assist the advisors with running their prospect's outside investments through Riskalyze, they (the advisors) review them and determine & enter the customized proposals and then I print the Current Portfolio Report & Proposed Portfolio Reports and put them in professional branded binders for all 2nd appointments.

First, the Risk Questionaire within Riskalyze identifies how much a prospect's/client's risk tolerance (a.k.a. Client's Risk Number) is based on a series of questions. Next, after entering the ticker symbols/CUSIPs (or uploading them via an excel spreadsheet), that prospect's/client's RN can be compared to the actual risk they're taking in their investments to determine if they're taking too much, the right amount or not enough. Riskalyze allows you to enter your firm's allocation models, as well as, put together proposal recommendations displaying them side by side with their current portfolio for comparison. You can also send check-in emails to follow up with clients and prospects to keep in touch. Riskalyze has a simple to use reporting feature allowing you to download and print very professional looking reports for presentations/deliverables.

One suggestion would be to add more international Stocks, I've found that if the company is not in the United States it may not show up in Riskalyze.

Jon M.
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but shouldn't be the only one!

Kommentare: I would say it has migrated from the "one of many tools in our bag that we go into the client relationship expecting to use at some point" to "every meeting with a prospect, we are spotlighting the tool and we are also using it as a means of updating current client portfolios and client ppwrk.

This program is been great from the client perspective of the easy to understand risk measurement and the quick online questionnaire that you can either email or do on sight. It is VERY helpful on the Compliance side since the number is based on a client approved questionnaire that uploads into our CRM.

They have tried to get into asset trading and asset analysis. Stay in your lane and do what you do VERY well instead of trying to do more than your competency is suited for in my opinion.

Kevin L.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Fin-Tech GOLD!

Kommentare: I love Riskalyze! I was looking for a way to improve portfolio risk communication to my clients. With Riskalyze, my communication of risk is effortless. My clients naturally understand how a faster speed limit equates to greater risk. I no longer spend time explaining statistical measurements such as standard deviation or regression analysis. My proposals are still supported by the necessary data, but now they can be delivered efficiently.

Riskalyze saves me so much time! Within seconds, I can sych my client's accounts from my broker/dealer and begin my strategic planning process. I can then analyze my client's portfolio, individual accounts, and specific securities immediately. Riskalyze makes my life easier by providing effortless statistical analysis such as historical performance, stress testing, and risk/reward heat mapping.

I wish the Retirement Map component offered a Monte Carlo simulation. To me, this would complete the risk proposal by adding a tool capable of assessing the risks of achieving long-term retirment success.

Daniel M.
Advisor / Owner in USA

Clients love it!

Kommentare: Riskalyze has done a great job of improving the product and are very quick to respond to any questions or issues.

Ease of use and simplicity of what clients see for both portfolio reviews and long term planning

the cost is a bit high, though not sure a comparable product is any less.

Wayne H.
Investment Advisor in USA

Very helpful product

Kommentare: Basically takes care of getting clients investment questions about level of risk worked out in a very understandable format

This product helps me set up investments for clients that meet their objectives and investment attitude in an easy to use format. Clients appreciate and understand it quite easily. Integration with existing software is very easy.

I have not found anything to not like about it.