Über Agent Ransack

On-premise enterprise search tool that helps businesses locate files on PCs, discover content within files, share outputs, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Agent Ransack

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Agent Ransack

5,0
5,0

Agent Ransack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Agent Ransack bereits verwendet?

iSeries Administrator in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and powerful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An excellent tool that has helped me be more productive.

I use this tool frequently to find phrases used in various documents across multiple network directories. Despite scanning hundreds of documents over scores of directories, Agent Ransack returns the results quickly.

There is a minor learning curve in order to perform more complex searches. The positioning of the input screen may not be intuitive at first.

Christopher S.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gives powerful file search capabilities in a Windows environment

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Agent Ransack helped me search for keywords in files stored on Windows efficiently. This allowed me to search these files without needing Linux.

Agent Ransack allows me to search for keywords efficiently in directory structures of massive files in Windows. Prior to using Agent Ransack, I only experienced this capability in Linux.

File filtering does not contain as many features as text filtering contains. For instance, if I want to filter my search into only hidden files, I don't believe an option exists to do this.