AliDropship Plugin Erfahrungen

Über AliDropship Plugin

It is a dropshipping solution that helps businesses build custom products, manage inventory, create SEO optimized content, and more.

Erfahre mehr über AliDropship Plugin

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu AliDropship Plugin

4,0

AliDropship Plugin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du AliDropship Plugin bereits verwendet?

Oumarou S.
Oumarou S.
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This thing makes dropshipping on Wordpress a game

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This tool eased my life and help me run my store cheaper than on Shopify

I love the ability of hosting my own website and get all the features I need to make money with dropshipping like when I was on Shopify. Their support team is fantastic.

I sometimes get bugs but it’s difficult to say that it’s in their side

Eldar P.
Media Editor and Manager. in Israel
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AliDropship is a great tool to complete your WordPress dropshipping store set.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I tried Shopify with Oberlo before and I had to close the store in Shopify because it was too expensive for me to hold the store without sales, so I started over with WordPress and I found AliDropship as the perfect alternative to Oberlo and even more. If you looking to set up a WordPress dropshipping store you defiantly will need it, and its Lifetime single payment and is unusual thing today.

The tool connects with your WordPress site and AliExpress and allows you to browse AliExpress and simply with a click import the product you see into your store. it lets you create a price formula and it will automatically apply to your products to protect the profit you looking for with the expenses. it will also update automatically the available stock a very important thing, if the stock of the product will end in Aliexpress it will update it in your stock to avoid issues. Lifetime single payment.

There are some limited features like importing products directly from your site dashboard that required extra payment, but it's a little thing because it's better to do it directly with AliExpress.

Antwort von AliDropship

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Eldar! We are glad to hear about your experience! Rest assured we are working hard to make your AliDropship experience as seamless as possible. We are looking forward to your success and please do reach out if you have any questions or need help.

Sergio A.
Sergio A.
E-commerce Store Owner in Libanon
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Better Than WooCommerce For WordPress Dropshippers

You only pay a one-time fee and you have the license for a lifetime with future updates, the AliDropShip team has a wide variety of tutorials covering everything you need to grow a successful dropshipping business on WordPress from scratch while covering every aspect of the business model as a whole, on the other side, their customer support is amazing.

It is not suited for beginners and may cost a little more, especially if you switch from WooCommerce. Customizing a theme on WordPress is not as simple as modifying a Shopify website.

Antwort von AliDropship

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Sergio! Thanks for your review and we're glad that you had a positive experience with us. It was a pleasure to provide you with the best support possible! Our support team is happy that they were able to give you the help you needed. Thank you for choosing AliDropship and for sharing your feedback!