Über SocialBee

Social media management solution that offers content categorization, post scheduling, bulk editing, multi-channel posting, and more.

Erfahre mehr über SocialBee

Really appreciate that it's easy to use with handy features — like the ability to save hashtags — which eliminate some of the work involved in social media management.

The UI is less likely to be intuitive rather it is distracting.

Bewertungen zu SocialBee

SocialBee hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SocialBee bereits verwendet?

Writer in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best social media scheduling tool

Kommentare: SocialBee is a great social media scheduling tool. It supports all leading networks like Facebook (pages and groups), LinkedIn (Profiles and pages), Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to schedule and monitor content. Automated content recycling is another feature. It can re-publish content on connected profiles indefinite times.

SocialBee is my favorite tool for social media marketing. It helps me to automatically publish content on social sites at a scheduled time. The content can be organized across different categories so as to locate them easily at a later time. It also offers Twitter management feature to find new potential followers and detect unfollowers easily.

They don't have a built-in Pinterest integration. But we can schedule content on Pinterest through Hootsuite. I contacted SocialBee support and they told me that it will directly connect to Pinterest very soon.

Josh
Josh
Design, Selbstständig

Great tool for Automated social media posting!

Kommentare: Love Social Bee for making a bunch of posts before hand and having them automatically sent out to all my platforms. It really works with all the platforms I need and gives me a good amount of accounts I can use at one time.

I love that it posts to social media automatically and I can make a lot of different posts and stagger them. I can also have it auto post from an integration with Pocket to show my audience interesting articles and other websites. I got it on an appsumo deal so I have an account and never have to pay monthly!

Setting up pinterest is kind of a pain in the butt as they don't have their own integration you have to use hootsuite free account and integrate through that. Though it works well when you get it set up. Also having to re-connect integrations can be a pain in the butt, though this is from the social media platform side not a social bee issue.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review, Josh! Much appreciated.

Roli
Founder in Indien

Amazing automation tool for SEM

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Cool web and mobile app to keep track of your company's daily SEM activities

The best part about Social Bee is it's ability to support multiple platforms on the go

Nothing as such, it's just the best tool in the market

vor 2 Wochen

Owner and Registered Acupuncturist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Could be amazing but needs some fixes

Kommentare: Even though it is a great program, there are major flaws they need to figure out.

What I love about socialbee is it has content categories. Many other schedulers don't categorize by content. Through the years there are more integrations and collaborations happening with it. Of course it is web-based which has its own pros and cons. I like the fact that you can start a post in bulk and then customize for each social media platform.

When I go to write a post, once I have put a photo on, the link, as well as the tags then the whole program slows down like we are back in the 90s on dial up. This means to fully complete one post it can take up to 45 minutes, even on a fast computer. This has put me off using it almost completely and demotivates me from keeping my posts new.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We're working on improving the loading time and experience of our users, along with adding more functionalities and freedom to share content.

Alys
Alys
Marketing strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for recurring content and consistent visibility

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love how I’m able to schedule recurring content for my social media platforms easily. By adding the posts to different categories I maintain complete control over what goes out when and can easily remove content that is no longer relevant

No option to schedule first comments on Facebook and LinkedIn despite competitors (Smarterqueue and RecurPost) offering this

letzte Woche

Alys, thank you so much for the review! I've sent the product suggestions to my team to review and add to our roadmap.

Web Analyst in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful, to-be-polished product

Kommentare: It's a solid, reliable tool, despite the fact they have got many things to improve yet. There are so many social media management tools, that you might feel overwhelmed. But if you need advanced configuration, take a look at SocialBee.

I appreciate all the features focused on content management and schedule organization. With SocialBee, any kind of content plan should be doable. You decide what, when, where, how often, and how many times is going to be published. With all additional tools, it's a handy tool for social media managers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. And, what should not be forgotten, it's constantly growing!

The interface sometimes is too confusing. It's easy to get lost among all tabs and features and forget where to go to find the right place. I also don't like how often the SocialBee wants me to try their Concierge program, which I don't need.

Jess
Jess
Owner in Puerto Rico
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this tool use it daily

love how it automatically rotates through approved content for those days when I don't have something new

hum? tough one - it does everything I want. I've tried others and missed my social bee

vor 3 Monaten

Fraser
Fraser
Marketing consultant and e-commerce expert in UK

Great for scheduling posts and saving time

Kommentare: Excellent experience and a good stable piece of software.

SocialBee is great and saves me a lot of time scheduling posts for the different social media platforms. I love the fact that I can can make amends to each post to suit each platform after I have written the main masterpost (e.g best practice is a maximum of 3 hashtags in LinkedIn so I would remove some for that post) and also store my common or used hashtags that add them to the post with just the click of a button.

Nothing really yet - it does all that I need it to and I know I have not used all the features yet.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Moitreyee
CEO in Indien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Scheduling and Monitoring Tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great product to use if you are an entrepreneur wearing multiple hats, it saves a lot of time

The ease with which it helped us maintain the days, time and multischeduling, is what made us the brand we are today

Can improve on content management with hashtags suggestions and trending content

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your review! We're working on stronger #s suggestion, you can see this on our roadmap here: https://socialbee.io/roadmap/.

CEO, Founder in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media management easier than ever

Kommentare: The UI/UX is really nice, clean, and intuitive which I am a big fan of. The whole product is buttoned up really nice as it shows me the company really cares about its customers.

Ability to manage all social accounts from one place. Also the ability to reuse content again to maximize the value of each social post.

When I first started was a bit of a learning curve, but that is most software, I am still discovering new features 1 year later that I didn't catch right away.

Jean Bertin
Jean Bertin
Data Analyst, Coach and Trainer in Côte d’Ivoire
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ultimate tool for social media growth on-the-go

Kommentare: ​ SocialBee is an absolutely amazing tool to use for social media - it allows you to schedule content, post from one place, and even grow your following with just one tool! With the help of SocialBee, we've been able to post and engage with our followers like never before, which has resulted in a lot of knowledge about our audience that we use to guide decisions for our platform. So, when you're trying to automate the social media posting process, and get the most engaged followers possible, SocialBee is the tool for you!

SocialBee was one of the first favorite tools we use in our agency for social media marketing and management. It is a powerful tool that has helped us tremendously to schedule posts, grow our following, and increase engagement. With one tool, we are able to automatically send personalized mentions to followers and automatically send personalized messages. With the different content categories available on SocialBee, we can keep followers entertained with a wide variety of posts that will keep them coming back for more. The app has been designed with the modern marketer in mind. With SocialBee, marketers can now use a powerful tool that will provide them with a sufficient solution for building their brand on social media without having to spend too much time and effort on this task. It provides the ability to create several workspaces that you can customize to your preferences, has a great hashtag manager, and supports RSS feeds. As more and more people are turning to social media for their daily dose of information and entertainment, it is important for brands to be present here as well serve your followers with what the want and need. One of the best features of SocialBee is its capability to post evergreen content on autopilot. This means that it will post high-quality evergreen content on your behalf, every day, while you focus on other important tasks

The main reason why we implemented other Social marketing platforms along side with Social is their unability to have a built-in integration for some of the social platforms such as Pinterest. the only option to schedule content on Pinterest for instance is through Hootsuite. This was the same for Instagram initially but they have been able to correct the Instagram integration but not that of Pinterest. I would love to see YouTube as a part of the integration, but it is not viable at this time. On the other hand, the inbuilt link shortners are not reliable . Other than that SocialBee is a solid marketing tool in any marketer toolbox.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for leaving us a review!

Registered Acupuncturist and Founder in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Saves me hours a week

Kommentare: It is a very great company who are working hard to stay on top of new features that are coming out. I think compared to some SMS (Social media schedulers), this one is at the top of the list!

This is one that I got a lifetime deal from AppSumo for $49. It had been offered on AppSumo once before, and the reviews said it was one of the best apps they had offered. It has lots of bells and whistles, and just like Recurpost its dashboard is content based. It is also great in that it has an extension browser, links to pocket to save and schedule articles you find in i.e. Firefox. For other schedulers like Buffer, and Hootsuite:Socialbee can post and autoschedule to all social media platforms, which was a big win for me. It also allows you to save hashtags, and use RSS feeds. And look at competition for twitter only. For the AppSumo lifetime deal, It is for the Pro version. So if I were a social media manager, I could run 5 different workspaces from this. As I do not, it is a little wasted. You can also have 25 profiles from any of the platforms, which is crazy. I do think it is important to have unlimited content categories, AND a high number of posts per category, so you can set it and forget it. Now that I’ve used it for 6 months, I give it an 8/10. Only because the analytics aren’t for all platforms, and you need integrations for Pintrest and Instagram.

What I least like about this softward is the analytics aren’t for all platforms, and you need integrations for Pintrest and Instagram. I also have struggled with the socialbee link shortners. Now that I have spent hours plugging in content, I was very disappointed to see 20% of the links do not work. When I contacted them they were very quick in getting back to me, but said there was nothing they could do on their end. So I would suggest using other link shorteners, and stay away from their own one.

Richard
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Socialbee - Solid Social Media Management Tool

Kommentare: I've been using SocialBee for a couple of years now and it's been great. It has lots of features that you can use to schedule posts, manage your content calendar, create lists or groups of social media profiles to post on all at once- the list goes on. There are so many things you can do with it, I'm sure I haven't even tapped into some of the features yet. If you're looking for a solid social media management tool, give it a try.

I use socialbee to post to Twitter and Linkedin, but you can also post to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google My Business. You can use URL shorteners like Rebrandly, Bitly, RocketLink. JotURL. Replug or PixelMe so that you don’t have manually shorten URLs. Pocket and Quuu are also integrated and will allow you to automatically publish articles that you have saved there.

It was a little difficult to figure out where to start. I felt like the layout of socialbee is not intuitive and can be confusing for someone new to it.

robson
robson
Freelancer in Brasilien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SocialBee. The best at what she does,

Kommentare: So far it's been doing a good job, and I easily find the tools I need to use, great social media control tool.

It's the best tool I've found to schedule, and it gives support in several networks that I work, the company is on the way to consolidate itself as one of the best in the field in which it operates (social media), support and trust when using it. And supports multiple platforms and operating systems.

They don't have integration with Pinterest. the lack of direct posting on instagram doesn't help either

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

bimal
bimal
marketer in Nepal

Socialbee review

Kommentare: Overall my experience with socialbee is great.

Socialbee is a great social media marketing tool because I can easily schedule all my tweets in advance and it will share at the best time. Result more engagement that helps to bring lead and sales. You also can find clients just by searching any kind of keywords like dentist,accounting etc. Its analytics show you how your tweet is performing so you know where to improve it.

I didn't find any cons with socialbee right now.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review!

Media Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SocialBee is Amazing!!

Kommentare: It has helped me with doing my social media marketing for my clients

I love using the post scheduling feature, post creation, and even the content creator features. I have used these features to help post through Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It is also cheaper than Hootsuite. Use my link to get it free for at least two weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

You have to pay a little extra but still cheaper than Hootsuite though

Daniele

Wonderful scheduler

Kommentare: They have wonderful customer service. It's fairly easy to use but they have people on hand that will help you figure out how to do pretty much anything you want with this software.

This keeps all of my pages and groups active without any monitoring needed from me. I choose to go in and look at stats but the scheduler is so automated and stable it reduces stress.

Sometimes I have a hard time getting it to show me the posts for one profile of the many that I handle.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Kevin St
Entrepreneur in Australien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast growing company

The calendar feature where it would suggest the best timing to post content

The UI looked a bit dated however they are always improving. Also the lack of instagram direct posting is a bit annoying but this is a problem many apps similar to this have.

Marketing in Indien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for social media management

1. Loved their Categories Features - It helps in managing and bucketing the content. 2. It is very easy to analyze the audience and competitors 3. Intuitive UI 4. Detailed Analytics Last but not the least, Amazing support by the team.

Have been using it for the past few months. My team is fully satisfied with the product.

Swadesh
Swadesh
Marketing Manager in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Social media easy

Loved the feature to be able to customize message for different channels.

The app needs improvement. Also, would be great if we can tag on LinkedIn posts.

Ramy
Founder in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Helps me keep all of my social accounts active

Kommentare: I run a few social accounts across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and wanted to make sure all of my accounts were active for when potential customers visited them. I use SocialBee to set up posts at the start of the week and then I don't have to think about it until the following week

It's super easy to set up and works with all of the social networks that I need to post to

Not much to be honest. The dashboard looks a bit dated, but it's functional and easy to use so it doesn't really matter

Ahmed
CEO in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, great team!

Seriously talented team. That's the biggest reason that makes you love or even think about a product. Very easy onboarding and setup process. Super friendly UI & UX

I cannot think of anything at this moment.

vor 3 Monaten

Iaroslav
Iaroslav
COO in Malaysia
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for power users that create social post campaigns & ad hoc social posts

Kommentare: Really happy with what this tool has to offer.

Social Bee has the most comprehensive feature set I've seen. It enables you to set up social post campaigns that require 0 maintenance during the life of the campaign. It makes ad hoc social posts across many channels easy too.

Not always the most beautiful UI but I don't really find that to be an issue that effects productivity.

Daniele
Digital Marketer in Italien

Good features, user interface not so good

With one tool you can manage many social media account. It can manage also the Facebook profile. Very good tracking and analytics

The user interface and the user experience in the software are very bad for me

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, we're constantly trying to improve the experience we're offering to our users.

Serene
Head of Content in Malaysia

Great tool and easy to use!

Using Socialbee is a breeze. We use it to schedule posts, make changes to our content and monitor our social media growth - all on one platform!

Would be great if we could do hashtag research and advanced brand monitoring on the platform!