Über ManageWP

Website management solution for WordPress that helps users monitor vulnerabilities, uptime, performance, SEO ranks, and more.

Erfahre mehr über ManageWP

Bewertungen zu ManageWP

4,9
4,9

ManageWP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ManageWP bereits verwendet?

Suley T.
Suley T.
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Amazing tool for managing WordPress websites!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it - saves time, makes it easy to keep track of your projects and best of all, its FREE for the basic features which suits me down to the ground.

I found out about ManageWP from a YouTube video I saw, and have never looked back since. It's made managing multiple WordPress sites so easy for me and has saved me multiple hours each week.

Sometimes the plugin seems to disconnect from the WordPress website, but that could also be down to the hosting provider going down as opposed to ManageWP.

Ralf T.
Ralf T.
Webdeveloper and Owner in Spanien

Managing 50 WordPress sites

Kommentare: I used to update clients WordPress sites manually. And at a certain size I was no longer able to do this and needed a simpler solution. ManageWP allows me to check, update and backup all sites from one single dashboard

From one single dashboard I can upgrade and update all my WordPRess sites.

There is nothing I do not like. Its one of the rare perfect tools

William O.
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

ManageWP helps me manage 3 websites in WordPress.

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am happy with ManageWP, it is inexpensive, and does things for me automatically most of the time.

In one spot, I can access and manage all of my WP websites. This is so much easier than logging each separately.

I don't think I have a CON to mention. I works great, for me!

Bill H.
Bill H.

Must Have Tool if You Manage Multiple Websites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Without manage wp, I'd have to spend hours logging into each website individually every week to update themes, plugins, and to monitor the security and health of the website. ManageWP means that process takes minutes. I can also moderate comments on multiple sites and so much more. It's an essential tool.

ManageWP makes it easy for me to oversee updates, performance, security, backup, and management for over a dozen websites. I love that I can get paid features on an ala carte basis for my business and client websites as well as oversee personal blogs and other less critical websites and only pay for the features I need on the websites I need them for.

While it's great to have a 20k foot view of all the websites I manage, in some cases, a wide-angle view isn't the best. For example, the master traffic/analytics view shows all sites combined and there's no ability to filter out particular sites or group them. If I managed a group of websites for one particular company, it is nice to see if traffic is trending up or down overall. However, if I'm also managing unrelated client sites, that statistic is useless.

Hasan F.
Hasan F.
Marketer in Kanada

An Essential Tool for Your Tool Box

WP websites can get high maintenance especially when your old customers start to modify settings, or when their new intern is a marketing enthusiast. And the best part is that you just pay for what you use. Highly recommend it.

The uptime notification even for one site is a part of paid plans.

Abby B.
Abby B.
Agency Owner, Web Designer in USA

Managing multiple WordPress sites - cannot live without

Kommentare: Absolutely amazing. Any time I've needed support, they have gone above and beyond. Not always super fast to get back to me, but when it's been urgent they have responded within a few hours.

The pricing structure is awesome - you only pay for what you need and not for extras you don't need. There's a ton you can automate - set and forget. There's SO MUCH you can do - all from one place - more than just update plugins. The "Clone this Site" is my favorite - when All-in-One WP whatever fails/timeout - when Siteground's Migrator times out - ManageWP's Clone feature ALWAYS works.

really my only complain is the notification when a site gets disconnected from ManageWP, or when it returns a 500 instead of 200. I NEED to know this info ASAP.

Mike B.
Mike B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easiest way to manage many WordPress sites

Kommentare: I manage over 40 WordPress websites and I could not do it without ManageWP

This is an easy way to manage many WordPress sites, with the power of WP Manage. Manual installation: It's straightforward and quick - just follow these steps! Auto-backups and so much more.

Can't think of any, there are so many different features that are useful

Stefanos E.
Cloud consultant, trainer and author in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

ManageWP review

Kommentare: I have been using ManageWP before its aquisition from Godaddy. I am very happy with its overall approach to managing multiple sites of Wordpress from a single pain of glass thus minimizing the overall administrative effort.

I enjoy the efficiency ManageWP provides by allowing to manage all my Wordpress sites from a single Web-based interface. Also it is good to enjoy a lot of free features, such as the security scan and the free backups.

I would like to see more features available in the free plan, such as for instance the site uptime notification feature. Also sometimes there are issues when trying to connect with certain WP sites if not using the ManageWP connection plugin, especially when the WP site has a custom login URL which replaces the default wp-admin URL.

Chris E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reduced our churn rate and increased our margins

It reduces the amount of work we have to do and makes managing 2 to 100+ websites a breeze. The white-label reporting feature has reduced our churn rate by adding a visual to the "behind the scenes" work we do for them each week. The overall use of ManageWP has also helped reduce cost so that we can provide more services and affordable prices.

The product/company was acquired by GoDaddy. That is my biggest complaint. If there was another product that compared to it on the market, we'd probably switch, but there is not. It is still the industry leader!

Simon P.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Superb software for remote management of multiple websites

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: ManageWP allows myself as a developer and offering maintenance services on client websites to do so with ease. The amount on offer with the free version is exceptional - can maintain plugins and themes, run security checks, performance checks and monitor uptime. When looking for a solution, ManageWP ticked all the boxes and saved a lot of time and effort.

Very easy to implement and use. Performs tasks with absolute minimum of fuss. Huge timesaver when maintaining and updating multiple websites. Offers a lot in the free version that other competitors charge for.

Occasionally get error messages suggesting the website or plugin has not been successfully updated, when checking the website, update is complete.

Managing Partner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I resell and use this daily.

Kommentare: It has been game changing for customer uptime there is no going back and rebuilding.

This is our favorite service out there. The absolute thing that makes you look like a superhero is the online backups. One click restore when a client messes something up makes you look like a genius.

I can not name a single con with this product at all they give you a very generous about of product for the money.