Google Search Console Erfahrungen

Über Google Search Console

Suchkonsole, die SEO-Experten und -Entwicklerteams bei der Verfolgung und Verwaltung der Leistung und Probleme einer Website hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Google Search Console

It is relatively straight forward to use and provides easy integration options with your website. Also integrates with other Google platforms as required.

The cons that can pointed is its a bit hard to use.

Bewertungen zu Google Search Console

Google Search Console hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 196 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Search Console bereits verwendet?

Samuel
Samuel
CEO and Founder in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Search Console the ultimate SEO tool for your Business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ease of setup.
We didn't have any issues with Google search console.

Free to use. Easy to setup. Data can be exported for further analysis. Receive information via email about any errors.

Some pages may not appear on Google search if there are errors. You have to setup robots.txt and sitemap.xml before your website can be crawled by the search engine bots.

Anuj
Anuj
Digital Marketing Expert in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Search Console- Fix Website Errors To Improve Business Performance

Kommentare: Google search console is secure and effective for Search engine optimization strategies. It sends an email to the customer when received an issue on the website. We used the Google search console for our client website and perform SEO tasks to boost keywords ranking. With the help of the Google search console, We can find website coding issues and fix errors with the development team. Sometimes google does not index website pages so we have to index website pages by using a search console to rank keywords. It gives a keywords query lists to make a better plan for marketing.

Google Search Console is a useful tool to analyze a business website and improves search results in the google search engine. After adding the website to the Google search console we can track every single click in its dashboard. We can easily measure total clicks, impressions, and keywords average position in the Google search engine. In the Google search console, we found 404-page errors, Mobile Usability issues, and more important issues for the business websites. It provides good functionality to remove unwanted bad link URLs from the website. It is the best tool for Search engine optimization and alerts users if something is wrong with the website.

No issue find in Google search console. We used its old and new version for business website and found better new google search console for business website.

Muhammad Suffian
System engineer in Italien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A review by system engineer

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Comprehensive tool for improving search visibility, but limited by data latency and complexity. Essential for SEO, though some improvements needed.

Detailed performance insights, real-time URL inspection, index coverage reports, mobile usability insights, enhanced monitoring for rich results and security issues.

Data latency, limited historical data, interface complexity, sampled data, incomplete keyword data, slow issue resolution, and limited third-party integrations.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential but limited

Kommentare: Google Search Console is helpful for diagnosing indexing problems, digging into keyword popularity, and technical issues for SEO. But if you want accurate rank tracking / position data, you'll need to find another source for that data. For comprehensive link data, you'll need another provider as well. For technical issues, the alerts can be delayed, it is useful to have a dedicated crawl tool.

Google Search Console is a great free tool to get insight into how Google is seeing / ranking your site. They provide helpful metrics to understand site performance and issues - keyword click / impression data, indexing data, alerts for technical errors.

If you run a large site, you will quickly run into a few significant issues. The first is they only provide a sample of 1k lines in most of their tables. For a large site, this data often doesn't even provide directionally useful info. You'll need to leverage the API and export to a data warehouse to get more data. The other significant problem is sampling - if you try to look at brand / non-brand queries in search console, the data becomes so heavily sampled it is untrustworthy. The position ranking data is very bad unless you have a significant amount of clicks and impressions.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in Indien
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for every internet based business

Kommentare: I have been using Google Search Console since last 5-6 years. The tool have evolved to give more insightful reports over time. If you understand technical SEO well then the tool can help you identify and solve complex issues like 5xx, 4xx, AMP errors, etc. on your platform. This will help your website rank well in organic search.

- Google Search Console can help with a detailed report for core web vitals present on your website - It also helps you with technical errors present on your website - A very useful info about crawl logs can also be obtained using GSC - If you can work on the above features than you can easily improve website rank for your platform

- You get sampled data if you were to apply filters - Limited data to analyze without using APIs

Christopher
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Google Search Console Review

Kommentare: Generally my overall experience with it is very good the software is work for me pretty well

This software bis really easy to use and also have a lot of options and features that makes it a very good software to search things online

Sometimes the keyword search are very confusing protocols because it launch things not related with your search

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

“A Guide to Optimizing Your Online Presence: Google Search Console Mastery”

Kommentare: The feedback and usage patterns observed from users, Google Search Console generally receives positive reviews for its usefulness in providing valuable insights into website performance.

I liked the dashboard, keyword search and rank. It is very full in my everyday tasks and duties.

One negative function of the Google Search Console, is the occasional delay in data reporting and indexing updates. While Google strives to provide real-time data, there can be delays in reporting changes to website performance metrics, such as clicks, impressions, and rankings.

Marian
IT Technician in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Search Console

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Search console is an important tool for every webmaster. It offers you all the steps for ranking your website. The most important features for me are Sitemap submit, Page experience and Pages.

If you have a website and website traffic in important for you Google Search Console is the first tool you need to setup. I always check the keywords traffic and position. Backlinks section offers a good insight of the backlinks you website has and keeping track of them is easy. System messages gave me important notices about pages with indexing problems and core vitals.

I can't see which are the new backlinks found in the Links sections, I always export them in a sheet and then compare.

Richard
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Part Of Any SEO Campaign

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I wouldn't do an SEO campaign without it!

Search Console gives data that GA Analytics just doesn't have. It focusses on organic traffic and it has the vital sitemap submission feature. It allows you see how well each page in your site is doing as well as identify any new phrases which are getting impression/ clicks and thus add/adjust your website content to focus on it more. Plus it is "free" and it integrates with most SEO software.

It's good, no complaints. They do occasionally drop off functiosn which were useful but much less often than their other platforms (Ads and Analytics)

VP of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Important SEO Tool

Google Search Console helps our team track keywords, site speed, site health, and other basic SEO data. It's overall easy to use and does what we need it to

Support is pretty rudimentary and the user interface is basic

Ade
Online Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have Tool for Every SEO Specialist and Online Marketer

Kommentare: My experience has been awesome so far

It is useful all through the entire online marketing journey. When I started blogging 14 years ago, Google search console helped me with the organic traffic I needed to start the journey. The platform also provides various suggestionson improvement and performance to enable users like me to get higher positions on the search result pages and also improve visitor's experience. With Google search console, I can easily see the keywords that are giving me traffic and new keyword ideas in case I am getting traffic for a keyword I have written little or no content about. You can also know about existing broken links or 404 pages on your website via Google search console. I also love the fact that it allows me to see the websites that are linking to my site so I can disavow the ones that may turn out to be hurting my SEO.

Google Search console is a must-have tool which I don't think anyone interested in organic website traffic would ignore. The only complain I have is concerning the last core algorithm update which affected most of my website traffic for the first time, although with the help of the available data on the platform, I am slowly getting back lost rankings on my websites.

Kumar
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best insight tools for evey business and websites.

Kommentare: I am submitting my sitemap on the google search console that allows me to rank on google search. If there is an error related to search appearance then the Google search console sends me an instant notification along with possible solutions. So, without a search console, I cannot imagine my website journey.

There are various things about the Google Search console that I like, they are listed below; 1. Allow to submit a sitemap for SERP indexing 2. Allow tracking of my website performance including total clicks, impressions, and average position for the selected period 3. help to submit URL manually if there is an issue with indexing 4. Help to manage errors while the google bots detect any while crawling 5. help me to remove selected URLs from google search results and more.

There are no such features or bugs that I really dislike about the google search console. I like overall all the features and hope the Google search console team continues their quality services in the future also.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Google Search Console: A Must-have SEO Tool for Analyzing Website's Visibility & Ranking"

Kommentare: Google Search Console is a powerful SEO tool that offers detailed insights on website's search engine performance, identifying and fixing technical issues, monitoring visibility on Google search, and analyzing backlinks. However, it requires basic SEO knowledge and only offers insights on Google, not other search engines. It's important to evaluate how it aligns with your specific SEO needs.

I have access to detailed insights of my website's search engine performanceI can identify and fix technical issues that can impact my search rankingI can monitor my website's visibility on Google search, which helps me understand how my website is being perceived by the search engine.

I need to have a basic understanding of SEO to effectively utilize the tool and interpret its dataThe tool does not provide a full picture of my website's performance on all search engines, only on Google.

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
Digital Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Maximizing Website's Potential with Google Search Console: Benefits and Limitations

Kommentare: I used google search console to check my website's technical SEO. It helps me to find errors and give a progress report.

This allows me to track how my website performs in Google search results and get insights on the number of clicks, impressions, and keywords driving traffic.This helps me to identify and fix technical issues like crawl errors, security warnings, and broken links that can affect my website's ranking in search results.Helps me to optimize my content and improve your search ranking.This lets me to monitor the mobile usability of websites,

It does not provide real-time data, so I can only see updates to your website's performance a few days after they occur.This does not provide a comprehensive link analysis.Doesn't give me brief details about the error.

Devraj
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Page monitoring tool with proper solution

Kommentare: I have worked with other SEO tools, but GSC is by far the most user-friendly. The search insights tool is a game changer and a real time saver. It has helped me identify issues and fix problems before they had a chance to hurt my business.

Google Search Console lets us easily see the performance of our Google Ads and Search Results. It has helped me a lot to monitor my AdWords campaigns, click-through rates, ad quality, and much more. With the help of this tool I have been able to monitor my website's traffic and make changes to my pages if needed.

Google Search Console helps us to monitor our site's performance in SERP (Search engine result page). It also helps us diagnose problems with our site that may cause it to perform poorly.

Tracey
Communications Specialist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use Google Console to strengthen seo strategy

Kommentare: Google console has been a great tool in starting a couple of different blogs and learning what resonates with people. He can help you generate keyword ideas and really focus in on the areas that are bringing traffic to your site. Most people can’t afford paying hundreds of dollars a month for SEO research software. While Google Console, isn’t perfect it can give you a picture of what topics will make your blog successful.

The best part about this software is that it gives you ideas of how people are finding your content on the web. This is a free platform to use and it gives you other ideas to produce similar content that people may also find useful. Sometimes it can be surprising to see what people are searching for versus what you think brings traffic to your site. For new bloggers, Google console will help you see how your blog is getting traffic and traction.

Google does not do a very good job of explaining to a new web publisher how Google Console works. For non-technical people it can be confusing how is this different from Google analytics why do I need to use Google Consol and how do I register my site on there? It can be intimidating at first, but the tool itself is very useful.

George
Digital in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must for SEO

A product frequently used by all SEO related people. Always helpful in completing organic related tasks, ease of use, even for entry level

Customer support on overall Google product suite could be improved. Although it has a good integration with GA, competition is improving their offering fast on similar products that offer even more features

Jamuna
CMO in Nepal
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to make our site visible in the world's largest search engine.

Kommentare: Google Search console submission is the first step that we did while starting our digital journey. It helps us to make our site visible to search and get ranked.

It allows us to submit sitemaps to the Google search engine and gives visibility on search. It also allows us to block some specific content from google search temporarily or permanently with a few clicks.

Sometimes auto URL submission through sitemap takes a longer time and we need to add URL manually using the request index feature of Google Search Console.

Domingo
Domingo
partner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Industry standard to Keyword search for SEO and Marketing purposes

Search terms provided are real terms of what people are searching for. Provides the problems that may exist about indexing sites. You can have a really good idea of how Google see your site. It's free.

Inconsistency with data in Google Analytics and Google Trends. Not so user friendly and very oriented to SEO users with lot of knowledge. Data is outdated by some days.

Rachna
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software to interact with google bots

Google Search Console is providing us the freat data that help us to take decision about keywords selection. Also GSC helping us to improve our website structure like improving schema on the pages, fix technical issue like core web vitals help us to find the pages which are facing load issue.

I do not least like anything but I want google search console must introduce its application so that we can use the things in apps.

Rebecca
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google

Kommentare: Definitely my favorite of the search consoles. It is the easiest and most effective in finding the results I need.

I use google daily. It can answer any and all questions! I absolutely love the picture search. I don’t that feature often, but when I need to buy something specific but can’t remember the name, this is a lifesaver.

The worst part is when you don’t get even one result. It’s very rare, but it does happen. Google is supposed to know all. But even google can be stumped.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Search Engine

Kommentare: Very positive; with all the information available on the web, the search console is great to find exactly what is needed

On PC, I can search by text or by voice On mobile devices, I can search by images as well and it offers the Google Lens features What I love the most are the syntax for the search features such the use of the quotes and the "+" sign

Since there are a lot of ways for advanced searching, I would like to say a full tutorial by Google on that subject

Deyan
Deyan
Managing Editor in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for SEO

I like that it's the best tool for monitoring your rankings and see fluctuations.

The 1000 limit. Also, it's a bit difficult to train new hires to take advantage of it, especially on bigger sites.

Daniel
Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can’t compete with google

Kommentare: All in all best search console you can get, easy to use, will give you more than you came for

You will find anything and everything you’re looking for; also runs a VIN decoder which is very helpful and much easier to read than results returned on other search engine

It gives such a large data return that sifting through it can take awhile, also the sponsored sites show up first even if they’re not totally relevant

Cj
Director of Marketing and E-Commerce in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best free digital marketing tool

Kommentare: I've been using search console for like 8+ years and use it in every project i launch.

This gives me key insight into page uptime and performance, as well as recommendations to improve

Some of the verbiage and prompts are difficult to interpret