Google Search Console Erfahrungen

Über Google Search Console

Suchkonsole, die SEO-Experten und -Entwicklerteams bei der Verfolgung und Verwaltung der Leistung und Probleme einer Website hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Google Search Console

It is relatively straight forward to use and provides easy integration options with your website. Also integrates with other Google platforms as required.

The cons that can pointed is its a bit hard to use.

Bewertungen zu Google Search Console

Google Search Console hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 189 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Search Console bereits verwendet?

Christopher A.
Christopher A.
CEO Digital Product Developer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

GSC Review by Pronova Designs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It allows you to access and work with primary data about your website's organic rankings. This data gives a competivive advantage when it comes to keyword research.

The interface could better and there should be an option to track groups of keywords and specific keywords.

Anuj
Anuj
Digital Marketing Expert in Indien

Google Search Console- Fix Website Errors To Improve Business Performance

Kommentare: Google search console is secure and effective for Search engine optimization strategies. It sends an email to the customer when received an issue on the website. We used the Google search console for our client website and perform SEO tasks to boost keywords ranking. With the help of the Google search console, We can find website coding issues and fix errors with the development team. Sometimes google does not index website pages so we have to index website pages by using a search console to rank keywords. It gives a keywords query lists to make a better plan for marketing.

Google Search Console is a useful tool to analyze a business website and improves search results in the google search engine. After adding the website to the Google search console we can track every single click in its dashboard. We can easily measure total clicks, impressions, and keywords average position in the Google search engine. In the Google search console, we found 404-page errors, Mobile Usability issues, and more important issues for the business websites. It provides good functionality to remove unwanted bad link URLs from the website. It is the best tool for Search engine optimization and alerts users if something is wrong with the website.

No issue find in Google search console. We used its old and new version for business website and found better new google search console for business website.

Rob
Web strategist in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Google Search Console, a wealth of insights

I've come to appreciate its critical role in offering insights into search traffic and audience behaviors. It helps me pinpoint and fix technical issues, refine my SEO strategies, and optimize content based on real data. Moreover, the capability to integrate with other analytics tools like Ahrefs and WordPress enhances my website's analytics and performance, making GSC an indispensable tool in my digital arsenal. For more detailed insights, I recommend visiting the original article: [sensitive content hidden]

It is a bit difficult to delegate to other people.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential but limited

Kommentare: Google Search Console is helpful for diagnosing indexing problems, digging into keyword popularity, and technical issues for SEO. But if you want accurate rank tracking / position data, you'll need to find another source for that data. For comprehensive link data, you'll need another provider as well. For technical issues, the alerts can be delayed, it is useful to have a dedicated crawl tool.

Google Search Console is a great free tool to get insight into how Google is seeing / ranking your site. They provide helpful metrics to understand site performance and issues - keyword click / impression data, indexing data, alerts for technical errors.

If you run a large site, you will quickly run into a few significant issues. The first is they only provide a sample of 1k lines in most of their tables. For a large site, this data often doesn't even provide directionally useful info. You'll need to leverage the API and export to a data warehouse to get more data. The other significant problem is sampling - if you try to look at brand / non-brand queries in search console, the data becomes so heavily sampled it is untrustworthy. The position ranking data is very bad unless you have a significant amount of clicks and impressions.

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in Indien
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for every internet based business

Kommentare: I have been using Google Search Console since last 5-6 years. The tool have evolved to give more insightful reports over time. If you understand technical SEO well then the tool can help you identify and solve complex issues like 5xx, 4xx, AMP errors, etc. on your platform. This will help your website rank well in organic search.

- Google Search Console can help with a detailed report for core web vitals present on your website - It also helps you with technical errors present on your website - A very useful info about crawl logs can also be obtained using GSC - If you can work on the above features than you can easily improve website rank for your platform

- You get sampled data if you were to apply filters - Limited data to analyze without using APIs

Christopher
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Google Search Console Review

Kommentare: Generally my overall experience with it is very good the software is work for me pretty well

This software bis really easy to use and also have a lot of options and features that makes it a very good software to search things online

Sometimes the keyword search are very confusing protocols because it launch things not related with your search

VP of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Important SEO Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Google Search Console helps our team track keywords, site speed, site health, and other basic SEO data. It's overall easy to use and does what we need it to

Support is pretty rudimentary and the user interface is basic

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No better tool

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

This is an all in one tool for helping me to understand the back link profile, url and website structure. Easy to set up great for tracking keywords and showing which pages are generating impressions and clicks in google

I’ve not really found any. I guess it takes some time to learn what you are doing but there’s some excellent videos out there to help!

Nasar
General physician in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best search engine

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s one of the best thing I have ever experienced in my digital world

Easy and convenient method of use . You can use from mobile as well

It sometime goes off topic search and then need to refresh

Šimon
Owner in Tschechien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We use the tool every week. It is a very important tool for doing business online.

Sometimes it's hard to navigate the settings.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer in Nigeria

A Must-Have Tool for Every SEO Specialist and Online Marketer

Kommentare: My experience has been awesome so far

It is useful all through the entire online marketing journey. When I started blogging 14 years ago, Google search console helped me with the organic traffic I needed to start the journey. The platform also provides various suggestionson improvement and performance to enable users like me to get higher positions on the search result pages and also improve visitor's experience. With Google search console, I can easily see the keywords that are giving me traffic and new keyword ideas in case I am getting traffic for a keyword I have written little or no content about. You can also know about existing broken links or 404 pages on your website via Google search console. I also love the fact that it allows me to see the websites that are linking to my site so I can disavow the ones that may turn out to be hurting my SEO.

Google Search console is a must-have tool which I don't think anyone interested in organic website traffic would ignore. The only complain I have is concerning the last core algorithm update which affected most of my website traffic for the first time, although with the help of the available data on the platform, I am slowly getting back lost rankings on my websites.

Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google search

Kommentare: I’ve done lots of researches on google search during my university years and it saved me lots of time.

I like it because it can help you with anything. I just use keywords to find out about anything I want. I use a lot to find out about medical stuff (such as symptoms of a disease, treatments…) and I use it to find world wide recipes.

Sometimes you have to be very very precise to find what you want. So it gives me some un precise answers.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Google Search Console: A Must-have SEO Tool for Analyzing Website's Visibility & Ranking"

Kommentare: Google Search Console is a powerful SEO tool that offers detailed insights on website's search engine performance, identifying and fixing technical issues, monitoring visibility on Google search, and analyzing backlinks. However, it requires basic SEO knowledge and only offers insights on Google, not other search engines. It's important to evaluate how it aligns with your specific SEO needs.

I have access to detailed insights of my website's search engine performanceI can identify and fix technical issues that can impact my search rankingI can monitor my website's visibility on Google search, which helps me understand how my website is being perceived by the search engine.

I need to have a basic understanding of SEO to effectively utilize the tool and interpret its dataThe tool does not provide a full picture of my website's performance on all search engines, only on Google.

Antonio
Owner in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of website errors

Kommentare: We use Google Search Console to make sure our websites are readable by both desktop and mobile browsers and to make sure there are no accessibility errors. I have used Search Console for years now and with every update it only becomes better. It also follows the mobile-first trend, making sure your mobile view is actually mobile-friendly and warns you if it is not. I can only highly recommend Google Search Console to everyone who wants to make sure their website is working well.

I love the notification when something goes wrong with page accessibility. It makes me feel my website is always safe and I can react in time if something odd starts happening.

I would actually like if this was all a part of Google Analytics. It feels like these two products could become one. That said, I don't think I have ever found anything I dislike about Google Search Console.

Devraj
CEO in Nepal
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Page monitoring tool with proper solution

Kommentare: I have worked with other SEO tools, but GSC is by far the most user-friendly. The search insights tool is a game changer and a real time saver. It has helped me identify issues and fix problems before they had a chance to hurt my business.

Google Search Console lets us easily see the performance of our Google Ads and Search Results. It has helped me a lot to monitor my AdWords campaigns, click-through rates, ad quality, and much more. With the help of this tool I have been able to monitor my website's traffic and make changes to my pages if needed.

Google Search Console helps us to monitor our site's performance in SERP (Search engine result page). It also helps us diagnose problems with our site that may cause it to perform poorly.

Tracey
Communications Specialist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use Google Console to strengthen seo strategy

Kommentare: Google console has been a great tool in starting a couple of different blogs and learning what resonates with people. He can help you generate keyword ideas and really focus in on the areas that are bringing traffic to your site. Most people can’t afford paying hundreds of dollars a month for SEO research software. While Google Console, isn’t perfect it can give you a picture of what topics will make your blog successful.

The best part about this software is that it gives you ideas of how people are finding your content on the web. This is a free platform to use and it gives you other ideas to produce similar content that people may also find useful. Sometimes it can be surprising to see what people are searching for versus what you think brings traffic to your site. For new bloggers, Google console will help you see how your blog is getting traffic and traction.

Google does not do a very good job of explaining to a new web publisher how Google Console works. For non-technical people it can be confusing how is this different from Google analytics why do I need to use Google Consol and how do I register my site on there? It can be intimidating at first, but the tool itself is very useful.

George
Digital in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must for SEO

A product frequently used by all SEO related people. Always helpful in completing organic related tasks, ease of use, even for entry level

Customer support on overall Google product suite could be improved. Although it has a good integration with GA, competition is improving their offering fast on similar products that offer even more features

Jamuna
CMO in Nepal
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to make our site visible in the world's largest search engine.

Kommentare: Google Search console submission is the first step that we did while starting our digital journey. It helps us to make our site visible to search and get ranked.

It allows us to submit sitemaps to the Google search engine and gives visibility on search. It also allows us to block some specific content from google search temporarily or permanently with a few clicks.

Sometimes auto URL submission through sitemap takes a longer time and we need to add URL manually using the request index feature of Google Search Console.

Domingo
Domingo
partner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Industry standard to Keyword search for SEO and Marketing purposes

Search terms provided are real terms of what people are searching for. Provides the problems that may exist about indexing sites. You can have a really good idea of how Google see your site. It's free.

Inconsistency with data in Google Analytics and Google Trends. Not so user friendly and very oriented to SEO users with lot of knowledge. Data is outdated by some days.

Pemba Tshiring
Pemba Tshiring
SEO Expert in Nepal

Google Search Console Review

Kommentare: It helps me improve my websites seo and rankings and provides data on how I can improve further.

The information that the search console provide is really helpful for improving my blogs as it provides data on how they are performing and what the users are searching for. It also shows the progress my site has made over a course of time and how I can improve it further.

Nothing that I don't like about the software. It's easy to use and is an important tool for my SEO campaign.

Dinesh
CEO in Nepal
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Only option to list our site on Google search result page.

Kommentare: I am using the Google Search console for adding my business to the SERP page that gives me digital exposure. Google Search Console is an essential tool for our business to show on Google search results.

- Gives a detailed overview of organic traffic and SERP page ranking. - Allow adding sitemap for auto-indexing of URL. - Help to remove duplicate content URLs from the search result page.

- Little confusing for beginners while adding their website for the first time. - Not able to give real-time data.

Harshit
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Get Inside of Your Website's Visibliity

I have been using Google search console since 10 years and is allows you to get insights of your website in terms of keywords, landing pages with average position.

Nothing much. But I can only down 1000 records from the report only,

Junaid
Digital Marketer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to submit website on Google

Kommentare: overall i am happy and give 10 out of 10 to google search console.

Big fan of google search console, as it provide lots of information that need to be fixed like core web vitals, google discover, sitelinks, also it proivde option to submit website xml sitemap so that crawler will get to know which URLs they need to crawl and submit for google index.

There are no cons in my 6 years of experience

Daniel
Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can’t compete with google

Kommentare: All in all best search console you can get, easy to use, will give you more than you came for

You will find anything and everything you’re looking for; also runs a VIN decoder which is very helpful and much easier to read than results returned on other search engine

It gives such a large data return that sifting through it can take awhile, also the sponsored sites show up first even if they’re not totally relevant

wail
Infographie in Algerien
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with googal search console programe

Kommentare: A truly amazing experience that I can't do without even a day

Ease of searching for anything and ease of use

For me, an intergrated program, I did not find any negatives in it