Über ClassTag

Communication tool that helps schools to manage engagement with parents via announcements, response insights, media transfers and more.

Erfahre mehr über ClassTag

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ClassTag

4,0
4,0
5,0

ClassTag hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du ClassTag bereits verwendet?

Brianna
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy for communication!

I love how easy this program is for teachers and parents to use. It allows space to post for parents and have communication via messages or through a wall where all can see. It is very user friendly.

I wish that the messages would be able to be longer. There is a word limit and I wish the word limit was longer.

Christina
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Too Many Ads!!!

Kommentare: Overall, I did not like ClassTag. It does give awards and prizes (if they are not already sold out) which is nice, but the amount of ads that always pop up really left a sour taste in my mouth!!

I liked ClassTag because it gave me a way to communicate with parents as well as share pictures, files, and worksheets/study guides.

It takes some time to maneuver around this app. The part that I disliked the most were the constant ads that popped up ALL THE TIME!! Teachers do not have time for that!

Danielle
Service Advisor in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It was okay

I think it worked for simple communication

I think the ads and the emails are too much

Patti
Teacher 2yr olds in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Classtag review

Kommentare: Really liked quick customer service response. Hints and suggestions emailed to you to use app.

Pic and doc attachments. Ease with google drive and phone. Ease of sharing with parents and coworkers.

Cant think of anything at this time. Updates were always explained.

Laura
1st grade teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ClassTag makes communicating a breeze.

Kommentare: I've used it in the school setting only. It is very easy to use.

I like that you are able to keep all your messages from teachers or parents in one location so you can reference any conversations you have.

It was a little tricky to navigate at first, but once I got used to it, it is very user friendly.