Über DAEMON Tools

Disk imaging solution that supports backups, catalogs, virtual writable devices, iSCSI protocol to connect to USB devices and more.

Erfahre mehr über DAEMON Tools

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DAEMON Tools bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Flavio V.
Flavio V.
Independent Music Composer in Brasilien
Musik, Selbstständig

Daemon tools exorcized the demon of mounting virtual devices

Kommentare: Long time ago, in a far, far way galaxy, I did not use Daemon Tools, so when I wanted to access data from my ISO back ups I used to burn rewritable CDs/DVDs. Then a good friend enlightened me and said "shame on you, newbie. Why don't you use Daemon Tools?"
I was really amazed how it is simple, fast and reliable using this software.

Super easy to define virtual drivers based on disk images, it is also amazing how fast is to start and stop ISOs (even big ones / like Blu-ray disks.

The user interface which pops up from the icon tray could be improved. I sometimes, during to the right click operation and menu selection, accidentally clicked on wrong options such as unmount drive, d'oh!!!

Shane D.
Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quality software with a well established history

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a great product that can be trusted

Daemon tools since the beginning were those special tools that only but a handful of companies provided but saved the users a vast amount of time and opened up new capabilities that without wouldn't have been possible.

The interface was always busy and had too much going on that took focus away from what I needed, whereas others simplified things making it easier for me to get done what I needed to get done.

Corbin S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Not for me

Kommentare: My over all experience with Daemon Tools is frustrating and poor.

Well, the lay out of the program is easy to read and understand. Customer support is responsive.

The main reason I got the program was for making bootable images. I can never get it to work. The features just don't work. I've been in contact with customer support, and they try and help, I follow what they say to do, and it just doesn't do what it says it will do. So I have to give it a thumbs down.

Matthew M.
Co Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy dependible software with a long standing history

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Daemon tools have been one of the few software products that have stood the test of time with a quality set of tools needed by many, myself being one. The best and my most liked feature is the capability to handle *.iso files and create virtual drives where these image files can be easily mounted.

It has a lot of features and can seem a bit overwhelming

Milenko M.
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful virtual disk emulator

Kommentare: Very satisfied, definitely a Software which I would recommend to a friend for daily use.

I love this Software and I have fond memories, as I have used it since I was a child ( to transfer my files as ISO file ) and Daemone Tools proved itself as super tool for making a backup copy of physical disks. Daemon Tools also has good quality and is very useful when I am recording something to my PC\disc.

I don't have any problems with daily use of this Software, only maybe a small request for makers would be to optimize it more, as it tends to use a lot of memory sometimes, during the emulation.

Ibrahim S.
Senior Medical representative in Jordanien
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Daemon tools, a keeper

Kommentare: I have been using this software for many years now. I absolutely love it. It solved a lot of challenges I had and meets my need every time.

very powerful and has met my needs for so long easy to use and easy to deploy great user interface great price

This is a software which is very hard to find something I don't like in. Yet, in order to keep progressing and making what is very good excellent, I think adding more functionalities to the software in coming versions is something desirable to make it the only software needed (the go-to software)

Tripta A.
Director in Indien

One of the greatest ISO management software

Kommentare: Great imaging software with some extra features like creating and mounting virtual RAM disks, ability to send files between Daemon Tools Ultra and mobile applications etc.

1. Nicely laid out interface which makes it easier and quicker than ever to perform function(s). 2. Has all the features of an imaging management software like creating, editing etc. image files. 3. The feature of creating bootable USB is very nice addition to the software. 4. The user management dashboard is available which is one of the best and lets one easily customize the licenses, see purchases etc.

I did not find anything to dislike in the software till now.

George stuart A.
MA in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Demon of a utility!! Fantastic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic Software, I have used it to back up drives, format SDHC micro sd cards and create bootable usb sticks. As well as creating an image of full systems for use in other hardware. Disc copying, Disc burning - DVD Audio data - it does it all

This does what it says on the tin, easily, quickly and intuitively. For Disk imaging, virtual Drives, Burning, back up... it is a fantastic tool which does what i need it to do quickly and effortlessly

This software does everything I need it to do. I have had no issues with using the software or navigating its features. Can be integrated into browser, mount drives, back up disks, burn disks, convert files.... what doesnt it do!! great software

Mihai andrei M.
Sales Supervisor in Rumänien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The most used ISO opener

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As i said, this program does the job easy and fast.

The fact that since i was a child i used it and it was pretty easy to use, and today im still using it being the most efficient and easy app for anything that you would want to do with it.

Ill be hones and ill say that there is nothing that bothers me with this soft as it offers everything thats needed.

Reinaldo M.
Reinaldo M.
Software Developer in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Beyond hacking software

Creating virtual drives has never been easier. I can mount images in a matter of seconds, not to mention the shortcuts, which are fantastic. An impeccable and very intuitive interface that allows you to use your most specific tools in one or two clicks.

Unfortunately, Daemon Tools uses a lot of system resources, since it creates temporary files, runs in the background of the system and if it is not closed correctly, it will create a partition space that will remain until you enter the application again, deactivate everything and exit completely from the app

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Daemon Tools

Kommentare: Deamon tools help me to create clones of disks, test iso files, and create one if I need. I am happy with it.

Daemon tools is a virtual disk management software, it also has other features apart from being just a virtual disk manager. It has useful features like disk cloning and many more.

This tool does what it advertises so there isn't much bad about it. It could provide a restore and backup I guess.