Filtern nach:

Über Behaviorsoft

Behaviorsoft is an all-in-one clinical and practice management technology solution designed for small independent ABA providers.

Erfahre mehr über Behaviorsoft

Mirel M.
Clinical Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Behaviorsoft for ABA Providers and EVV Users

Kommentare: Very good. We were offered a free trial period to familiarize ourselves with the software before we committed fully, we were even given special offers for the mobile app. We are very happy with the way all visits are completed and sent smoothly to Tellus. Their merge with Tellus has been very successful for us. The only issues we had were with Tellus and never with Behaviorsoft and we are currently billing very easily with matched visits and easy solutions for errors. This system gives us peace of mind knowing everything is checked.

The support offered to us from Behaviorsoft is exceptional. Even though we've found glitches or struggled to adjust the software to our particular way of working in the beginning during the transition, what convinced me to stick with them is that they are fast to respond, they're available at all times and offer quick solutions that fit our specific needs. They've made modifications to the software just based on our request and are very professional and knowledgeable. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The way the replacements are graphed is still something we'd like to perfect. There is always room for improvement of course, but there is nothing that I can say that I like the least about the software, just things we'd like to personalize in the future.

Christian J.
Director of Operations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Behaviorsoft, everything you could ask for in a practice management/data collection platform

We did demos on every other major platform out there for new behavior therapy practice. Behavior soft has all the features of products that were far more expensive and it was hands down the easiest to use. There was no need for endless training meetings, we were literally able to log in and figure out where everything we needed was in minutes. The user interface is clean, well laid out and intuitive to use. If you have used any other data collection platform in the past, this will be a breeze for you to hop on and go to work quickly.

There really just wasn't anything to dislike about the platform.

Mary M.
LCSW in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I have recommended Behaviorsoft many times

Kommentare: great experience

The ability to have access to from any platform

Need the application for the phone so that RBT can collect the data more efficiently.

Rick E.
Director of Administration in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Behaviorsoft has everything you need

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Behaviorsoft are very easy to work with. Our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did a video presentation/training with our team and answered any questions they had. They respond very quickly to any issues that have come up and I know if I encounter a problem they will do everything they can to fix it.

The program is very user friendly and easy to learn. I was able to add our staff into the system quickly and the features in the program allow me to track expiration dates on certifications and other areas to ensure we stay up to date. Client/patient information was easy to add and my staff are able to add their notes and post time quickly as well as chart and graph progress easily. Our Director is able to view all out clients in one spot and can message the technician directly to provide feedback.

None so far. I haven't encountered anything that I don't like

Eduardo L.
Lead Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendliness

Behaviorsoft is extremely easy to use. As a behavior analyst saves me a lot of time being able to generate my monthly summaries. I strongly recommend this software to ABA providers.

Not really. It’s the most functional and easy to use I have come across.

Marlyn O.
Founder and Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

5 letztes Jahr

Behaviorsoft is by far the best product we have found to track our ABA staff and clients.

I don’t have any negative feedback about this software.

Jesenia H.
Lead analyst in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating to have to put in a code all the time!

Easy to use and understand. Information is clear and easy to find.

Does t recognize me ever. Constantly asking me to put in a code.

Maisbel S.

RBT

Easy to handle and it is a very professional software

Nothing is bad, I like it very much.

Carlos L.
BCBA in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

REVIEW BEHAVIORSOFT

Kommentare: Great experience

Great functionality, flexibility to deploy. Manage human resources

Easy to manage, flexible, great product. It is not expensive if you consider the employees in Human resources to have to contract to keep tracking employees and documents.

Katia M.

Katia Lopez Manzanedo

Kommentare: excellent

The software facilitates work, we have updated and confidential information at all times.

I think the software has everything you need, there is really nothing that I don't like.

Nelsaelena S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Behaviorsoft

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I truly love it. Super easy to work with.

Super easy to navigate and input information.

So far its been going really well with this product.

Ameirys B.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Interfaces amigables y muy buen modelado de procesos!!

5 letztes Jahr

Interfaces amigables. Software muy intuitivo. Responde a las necesidades de cada unas de las partes en los procesos automatizados.

Considero que deben mejorar la solución mobile....

Ryan A.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Organized well for easy access and easy to read

Difficulty logging in and very often requires a texted confirmation code

Gretchen G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Effective system, save my time

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time, I have access to the information I need instantly, it facilitates my work and that of my colleagues.

Behaviorsoft is very easy to use, it allows you to see all the necessary information for all team members in one place. It saves me a lot of time from my office work.

It would be very useful in these times if the app version had more uses than it offers today.

Stacey A.
Rbt in USA

Rbt data

Kommentare: I do not like the app that has been difficult for me I enjoy using the program on the laptop.

Easy to use, made data collection a lot easier, less paper work, easier to track client progress.

It was difficult at first. I wish the app operated the same way it operates when using a laptop or computer. For me it is easier to input data through the laptop rather the app.

Stephanie L.
Lead analyst in USA

Truly like this program!

5 letztes Jahr

It’s very user friendly. The application makes the software much more useful for daily use and note taking.

There are some aspects of ABA that can be implemented or updated but overall, it’s a great program.

Miriam S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Graphing tool

Friendly platform, easy to use. Connects with EVV has a GPS

Graphing features weekly average of Data not daily progress.

Elmer P.
Coordinator Executive in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The program is excellent and very helpfull

5 letztes Jahr

Very organize, save you time and help improve quality service

We like everything about the software very professional