Über Neuton AutoML

Platform that allows users to build compact AI models in just a few clicks. No coding required.

Erfahre mehr über Neuton AutoML

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Neuton AutoML bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Soham S.
Soham S.
Product Specialist in USA

Machine Learning Made Simple

The model building capacity of Neuton's platform is extraordinarily amazing. The models that usually take hours of time can now be done and built with ease.

So far I did not find any of the features missing or incomplete. But I would really want to see user guidance rather than someone from the team explaining at the beginning.

Ivan M.
Head of Fraud Risk Management Department in Russland
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Data science, with pleasure!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Neuton allows us to get a faster and more accurate assessment of each borrower in comparison to other solutions we have tried. As a result, we were able to increase the pool of credit-worthy customers and issue more credits with less risk.

Neuton requires no coding nor special data science knowledge to create AI models. Every business user familiar with Office Tools can train a model by herself/himself.

No integration is available with cloud data storage.

Zachary N.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Misleading, Almost Lost Money, But has Potential

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Due to the misleading marketing, I would say my experience was mostly negative, however this platform clearly has a lot of potential, as it has multiple, unique features that stand out from the automated ML competition.

The webinar was helpful, and there were plenty of access to resources to learn how to use the platform.

I was reached to on LinkedIn about trying a free tier of Neuton. I was never told that I would be billed. It was referred to as a free tier, not a free trial. That being said, I received an email warning, not from Neuton, but actually Google, letting me know that I was going to start getting billed. Referring to it as free tier is incredibly misleading, as most free tier programs, like AWS, stay free as long as you stay within the requirements.

Antwort von Bell Integrator

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Zachary, Thanks for the positive feedback in regards to the features and capabilities of Neuton. We'll take your feedback into consideration to further delineate the costs associated with using our services versus the consumption of infrastructure.

Ege K.
PM in Türkei
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Neuton AutoML

Kommentare: When I used the product it seem easier than other cloud based platform and it is very clean.

Google cloud integration wtih the free 1 year packet. When I uploaded my dataset it also show the distribution of my datas.

The usage should be easier for non professional user because the slogan also include that value proposition but I observe that the model creation part a bit complex. I want to compare two models.

Vivek S.
Data Scientist in USA

Nice product, Needs more customizability

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I wanted to use Neuton for research and experimentation and compare various model performances. say If I am working on the same Titanic dataset and I would like to compare performance of various models on this data set and view the model weights wherever possible, would like to visualize the various model weights over different iterations of the data through the models, would like to see the many models cost function and which all models are close to the best answer, etc.

I have tried the Titanic data set over this platform to predict survivor vs non survivor and It did everything for me, that was great accuracy!

I would like to see more customizability from a ML researcher standpoint, I think the product does things for you, which is good, but a researcher would like to get to the details of modelling and would like experimentation.