Filtern nach:

Über CurrikiStudio

Free authoring software with mobile-first activities including interactive multimedia, images, games, virtual tours, and simulations.

Erfahre mehr über CurrikiStudio

Stephan B.
Stephan B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The software you need to teach effectively online

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about the product.

Video learning must be interactive to allow students to commit content to memory. Where do you find comprehensive interactive video software that allows you to design learning paths and export the product to your classroom? Only in CurrikiStudio.

For a while, the software was in development and was locked into certain features on chrome. That has been worked out, however. The software is now widely applicable across browsers.

Victor C.
Creative Director in Singapur
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GameChanger for content creation

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent and acceptable. Do experience some uploading errors.

User friendly, Ease of Use and Useful Features

Multilingual support and special characters

Michael A.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not chosen

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good.

I liked a lot of the flexibility in the product

I didn't like that my school district did not choose this product, so it was unavailable as an option during the school year.

Amy B.
English Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Every teacher should know about CurrikiStudio!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been teaching online full time since September and will continue to do so for the rest of the school year. I was desperate to find more interactive options. I use Nearpod and Google Slides but both are limited. I was piecing together different platforms and inserting them into Schoology. When I discovered CurikiiStudio, I could create larger units by creating a project, and they have all of the interactions I was seeking in one place. It's easy for students to use, and I can make changes while they are using the playlist, and it changes for the next day's lesson.

The wide variety of options for my content. CurrikiStudio has thought of everything that a teacher would need to help their students learn and interact with online material. I also can use my existing lessons and material with ease. CurrikiStudio also uses all formats AND they let you embed the playlists and download it into HTML5 in case your LMS won't allow embedding. I cannot praise CurrikiStudio enough for their product and willingness to help out teachers. They are a fabulous company!

This really isn't a con because CurrikiStudio provides excellent tutorial videos for each type of interactive they offer. It just takes time to learn and use all of their options, but that's okay! I'd rather have a lot of options to learn than something that only provides three options. So, really not a con.

Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Data Capturer in Mosambik
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Living

4 letztes Jahr

It's all about learning more. The more we learn the better we can relate .

The mis-management , the mis-trust, and the lies.

Aimee S.
Head of Digital Technologies in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 letztes Jahr

So easy to use and train other staff with this product

No cons at all with this fantastic product

Albert B.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Integrating CurrikiStudio with TCI

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been very exciting to be involved with this evolving tool. I've already recommended it to several colleagues, and they've taken to it like ducks to water. The spirit of the tool is so admirable. Open source for teachers and educational institutions is such a wonderful way to go. The tool is a bit too high-level for most teachers to implement, but if publishers or teams implement it for various school districts, it could make a tremendous impact.

Great customer support. I never felt stuck. Calendar tool to schedule half-hour meetings is awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is doubly awesome. There were so many interactions to chose from. My team has chosen three to focus on: interactive video, 360, and branching. All are potentially super engaging for students.

When I first began using it, signing on was difficult. There are lots and lots of fields to fill out. Not sure why all are needed. It does not yet run on iPad.

Suzanne K.
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CurrikiStudio in Education

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive. I would like to see more ways that I can use this online software. Having a way to report what students have done would be a game changer for me.

I love the interactive piece of this online software. I have been able to take lessons that might not be very exciting and add an interactive piece. The students are engaged and complete work on their off-site days. I like that I can embed an activity directly to my website for students.

It isn't the easiest software to learn. I could not recommend it to a teacher with limited ability on a computer. I also wish there was a way for me to know when my students have completed one of the activities I have assigned. It would be great to have a classroom and assign students work to complete and then see a report of how they did.

Amanda M.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I use it every week!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the constant updating and feature improvements.

I like that the activities can be easily embedded into Canvas and are simple for elementary students to use. I love that I can design digital lessons with instant feedback. I use Curriki weekly for spelling sorts, writing feedback, and in guided lessons.

I am afraid that I wont be able to afford this product when Beta is over. I am a single teacher using it because I see the value in it. Funds have been tight at my school and my administration says they can't afford to any purchase requests at this time.

Teacher in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is new to me and I never had an experience before working with this kind of sofware. It is Educating.

It is Very easy to use. You just need an initiative to use it properly.

Overall I do not have a least favorite here. It is very useful.

Shaunicere J.
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Distance Learning

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had such an amazing time creating new activities.

I love that I have ability to make interactive lessons for my students. I have students who consistently moss my lessons and I don't have time to go back and reteach so the lessons that I use Curriki to make help simulate as if I am actively teaching them. My favorite feature is the interactive videos. I can make sure that as students watch the videos, they are actively watching them. They cannot move forward unless they answer the questions. It really helps prevent students from rushing through it to get to the end.

The only con I have is the ability to add essay questions to the interactive videos. I love all the other features. I feel like I am finding new ones every week when I use it.

Katie C.
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Using CUrrikiStudio In the classroom

4 letztes Jahr

I like that I can use a variety of tools in one slideshow. I mostly use the videos and adding in questions and then making questions after for my students. I like that I can tell them they are incorrect and include a clue to allow them to try again. It is very versatile and like that I can embed it into canvas for my students.

It is not an easy software to use and required lots of time for me to figure it out and learning from another educator. This would not be easy for someone who is not technological savvy to figure out. I don't like that I can't see my students scores if I wanted to take it for a grade.

Kim D.
Sr. Assoc for Teacher Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a tool that has great features and is affordable

5 letztes Jahr

The support videos and tools are great for anyone who is a tech novice yet there are enough features and support to create more complex interactions.

I would like to have the functionality to do additional customization; could benefit from additional sample templates

Amy D.
Homeschool Teacher in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to use but...

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Because I couldn't have my students take quizzes or look at programs on Curriki studio, I decided to just use google classroom. It was much easier for me to have an all in one place to store lessons. Google classrooms also helps with grading.

I like all the options that go with the software. The ability to create nice presentations slides and questions embedded right into the video.

In order to share the video with my students, I needed google classroom.

Amy S.
District Librarian in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So many options

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Super easy to use and launch to students.

What I liked about CurrikiStudio is that there are many authentic options for teachers to use with their students to engage with. This application has more engagement opportunities for learning and therefore will be our new go-to creation hub for lessons.

I did not see anything at this time that was a least favorite. I think that there are tons of things to do with this software, and looking forward to seeing the integration for future usage.

Shannon S.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jazz it up?

4 letztes Jahr

I am using the interactive videos for online teaching. It has been fairly intuitive to create these videos and they embed pretty easily on my canvas assignments.

In interactive videos it would be fun to jazz up the look a bit, by being able to do more of a text art kind of pop-up or transitions. The look can be pretty blocky and basic. I also don't know if this already possible, but a smoother integration of the scores to canvas would be useful.

I-heng M.
teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Appealing

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using CurrikiStudio to create a resource to replace having a textbook. I also used CurrikiStudio to produce playlists for parents for Back to School Night and got some positive feedback.

I like the variety of interactive activities that can be created/curated all in one place. There's a lot the creator can control and the result is appealing to students.

There are times when I lose quite a bit of work because when you save, you exit the editing area (so I get lazy and don't save often because I don't like to have to re-enter). I wish I could save my work along the way! There are also still a few glitches...but that's been improving.

Daree E.
EC Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Creative Lesson using CurrikiStudio

5 letztes Jahr

As an educator, CurrikiStudio is a great way to implement lessons that provides immediate feedback to my learners.

This software is great and can be used in various activities and subjects. I can't even begin to think of any cons about this software.

Juan G.
Teacher Pre K Autism in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Story Time

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love it and the opportunities to use the program in my virtual classroom are unlimited.

The program provides a great way to create engagement during story time by making interactive questions during the Story Time read aloud video.

At first I didn't understand all the tools but their customer service is just amazing and took me step by step to develop my lesson even though I only have the free version.

Moboluwaji O.
Humanities Teacher in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CurrikiStudio

Kommentare: Good.

It is easy to use and it has many different forms of assessment for students.

I have been unable to view my learners' scores after sharing the playlists I developed with them.

Hilary M.
Library Technician in Kanada
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CurrikiStudio accessible to educators

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Although it is somewhat hard to get used to, I'm sure with more practice I will become familiar with CurrikiStudio

The various types of interactive learning resources and quizzes available to create are very appealing, especially in the time of remote or blended learning. Good for 21st century students who are computer literate.

The term playlist is used for every tier of creation. It gets rather confusing to create playlists within playlists. I still have a lot of playing around to do before I can implement CurrikiStudio created resources into educating.

Phil S.
Instructional Associate in USA
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shows potential

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CurrikiStudio looks like it has a lot of promise. For me to be more involved in using this software, I need to know that my creative work will be recognized. The managers of CurrikiStudio would do well to spend time thinking about, "How can we involve more people in content creation?" Also, finding respected partners, such as PBS, NPR, the Library of Congress, National Geographic, or state library organizations, could perhaps hook in more content producers.

I like this software is free, web-based and easy to use.

I wasn't sure what I would gain if I invested my time making learning materials using CurrikiStudio. I could potentially invest a lot of time and students and teachers might never find out about my creations. So, perhaps what is needed for more people to be using CurrikiStudio is some clear ways for them to know that their creative work will be recognized and promoted. Maybe hold some kinds of contests.

Dawn M.
4th Grade Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CurrikiStudio

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love this program and have been recommending it to other teachers. The customer service is phenomenal! The staff answers questions immediately and thoroughly, even following up on a later date to make sure everything is working the way you want/need it to.

I love all of the features that Curriki offers in one place. It's also easy to share with my students, as well as being easy for them to use.

I wish it would record the grades the student received or at least email/send a copy of the questions they missed.

Maria P.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Engaging Lessons

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall a great tool!

Curriki Studio is a great platform to create engaging lessons for my students. I am able to provide them with math fluency with ease. I can create an interactive story to check comprehension. This program has allowed me to create lessons and presentations that are creative and student centered.

The only suggestion I would have is to have step by step instructions on how to create some of the item or idea that are provided.

Samuel R.
Teacher /Consultant in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Still Playing Around

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am excited about the prospect of the CurrikiStudio. I need to play around with the product some more

I like the interactiveness of the studio software.

I was an early adapter and need to spend more time to fully optimize the functionality of the software,