Über ImplantBase

An easy-to-use, intuitive, all-in-one field inventory management solution designed for the orthopedic medical device industry.

Erfahre mehr über ImplantBase

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ImplantBase bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Vince P.
Vince P.
President in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Huge fan of Implant Base!

Kommentare: Nothing short of amazing! A genuine game changer for any business in my industry.

Changed my business and my personal life as the CEO of a small and fast growing business. Simply put, I couldn’t live without IB, and we couldn’t manage our complex business without it. Amazing team, incredible value, top-notch support...I’m an IB fan through and through!

None noted, anything we needed was customized to provide us a solution.

Damon F.
Distributor in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lifetime User

Kommentare: I have had a fantastic experience

Useful and the ability to save money on things that I wasn’t thinking about.

I like everything about the software, no downfalls

Judy B.
Business Analyst in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ImplantBase Review

Kommentare: I have a great customer experience with ImplantBase. The implementation was rather complex due to our linking to SAP but they worked great with us to get it accomplished. The customer support has been terrific and everyone is very helpful.

The user interface is very intuitive and visually appealing. We were able to link it to our SAP system to avoid duplicate entry. The data visibility was the most important aspect of the product.

The biggest con I have is the reporting. It is quite limited and it not able to modified easily by the user.

Stephanie F.
Implant Base Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ATEC SPine Review

Kommentare: One major business problem we have solved is evolving the Sales Force (AVP, RBM, Ect) Forcing them to be more accountable for their territory since they now have quick and direct access for all of their distributors, they can see their sales, Open POs ect and gives them the power to take charge versus coming to CS first. ImplantBase also has great customer service and an awesome team has tremendously helped with the transition.

What I like most is that it easy to use and the step processes actually guide you to the next action. The wide range of reports we are able to pull. The ability it gives the sales team to see how well their territory is doing quick and easily.

Integration to our business was tough only due to our ERP system but think we are at a good point now. We struggled with the shipping template of selecting non hospital vs hospital and that has confused the field but comes more clear with additional training.

Jake B.
Senior Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My take

Orthopedic specific need met well. Flexibility with ERP integrations.

Functionality can sometimes not be common sense, but there is always an active effort to improve based on feedback