Über Glassdoor

Webbasierte Jobbörsen-Software, die Arbeitgebenden und aufstrebenden Angestellten durch Stellenangebote, Unternehmensbewertungen und Gehaltsvergleiche hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Glassdoor

It serves its purpose of finding dozens of job openings and makes it easy to apply for the job that you want. It is easy to navigate and is very useful for looking for a job.

My only major complaint at this point is the app that they have released.

Bewertungen zu Glassdoor

Glassdoor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 203 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Glassdoor bereits verwendet?

Shannon

Alexandra
CEO in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Better than indeed

Kommentare: Great for checking out reviews- this is an advantage over indeed. Yes they have reviews too, but somehow in HR it has become a standard to check glassdoor reviews.

Again, we need to differ between glassdoor for employers, and for jobseekers. I use glassdoor when searching for a job, and found both the uploading process (cv etc.) and reviews very helpful. I read reviews as a standard procedure even when dealing with clients- I love people, and working with them, so an abundance of bad reviews is a bad sign- and I like to be prepared.

Nothing really comes to mind. I think it is great the way it is.

Milenko
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best way to review companies and current job openings

Kommentare: Glassdoor is good and I am satisfied with it, but I do hope that issue with jobs which are sent to me via email, will be addressed in near future, as that one of the very important features of every job search.

Glassdoor provides innovative way for employees to search for future job openings, by reviewing both the company and available jobs. This is really useful when I am looking for new position, as I can check reviews from other people who worked before there and what are the pros and cons of the specific job, so I can prepare myself accordingly and show the best of me.

It is really great that we are getting email updates from the Glassdoor for specific job criteria, but unfortunately for some reason I keep getting job posts which are either away from my city ( or they are listed in my feed because I have chosen Remote Positions, but they don't have such ) and\or don't fall under my Salary expectation.

George
Retired CAE Engineer in Rumänien
Automotive, Selbstständig

Glasdoor recruiting

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

An interesting recruiting and career portal where I found some opportunities for a new job

There is bad communication with employer and not feedback from employer.

Austin
Digital Marketing in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease to manage as a business

Working in marketing, I help out HR a lot with Glassdoor. The branding, company updates, and the profile itself. I also help with reviews and creating reports. Everything is easy to use.

I have not found a con for Glassdoor at this time.

Amy
Outreach Worker in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great app for viewing job postings

Kommentare: Overall, I thoroughly enjoy the software. I receive emails daily, and they are always geared to my field of work.

I like how many jobs are featured. I like how the wage is posted in the email alerts.

There is nothing I did not like about the software. This is my favourite job posting app.

Carlos Andres
Carlos Andres
Instructor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Leading the market with room for improvement

Kommentare: Glassdoor is a great tool when comparing companies; getting general information about jobs and positions; the app is modern and easy to use. Glassdoor is a rider in the field, but the main part (search results) is average; other platforms with less sophistication will perform better and produce higher quality results.

Easy to use Offers an app aside from the website great for researching companies and testimonials great searching tools

After signing up I receive many promotional emails, sometimes not relevant to my searches. The app looks ver clutter with multiple featured job listings and services Compared to other similar companies, the job results are just average.

Miyuru
Miyuru
Country manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Find a highly paid job and recruit skilled professionals

Kommentare: I‘m having a pleasant experience with this software and if you are findinga highly paid job this is your place.

Glassdoor Software help to find highly paid jobs to individuals to who are seeking new job opportunities

In Glass door its bit not easy to find job for every category. Sometimes freshers must think this is job board is not for them

Pravin
Pravin
Senior Project Engineer in Indien

Glassdoor Review

It is very user-friendly, and we can access all the details about the company, such as salary etc.

Sometimes it has a server issue and once in year we have give review for the organization then only it will work

Suzette
Suzette
Educator in Südafrika
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep Track of Employee Feedback

Great application to review the feedback from employees to view and understand the changes that can be made by management

The application required frequent login and it can be inconvinient

Anna
Head of Marketing Strategy in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful for reviews, hit and miss for salaries, terrible UX

Company review database by current and former employees is unrivaled - if you need to find out what people think of your company, that's the place.

Salary database is hit and miss. The UX is absolutely terrible - search & filter is nearly impossible to use, dropdown for countries and cities is terrible, and the website often has issues with switching from one domain to another.

Misty
Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor greatness

Kommentare: I have placed 50 percent of my submittals with glassdoor

The product is very simplified and easy to use. Love the layout

I loved the soft ware there wasnt one thing i didnt like about it

Elena
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a job seeker, this software has been my lifeline!

Kommentare: Love it!! The company information that they provide has been the deciding factor several times when I am considering job offers.

I have used Glassdoor more times than I can count. This is my first stop when I am considering applying to a new job. The review feature is a brilliant concept. I love being able to see what a company offers (benefits, work life balance, culture) before I invest time applying to the company. Their job application feature has increased in quality over the years as well.

My only major complaint at this point is the app that they have released. For some reason, when you are searching for a job on the app, you are not able to look up the benefits of the company. You can only access this information on the website version of the software. One of the main reasons I use Glassdoor is to check company benefits (401k, insurance, PTO, etc.), so not being able to see this on the app seems a bit counterintuitive.

Warren
Support in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Glassdoor has it all to get you the job you want!

Kommentare: I love using Glassdoor, it really stands apart for other job sites I used to use and it makes it easy to see what kind of company you could be possibly working for.

I love how easy it is to breakdown your search results and how you have the ability to filer out your Salary, Job Title and Area requests based on your search.

There are times where not all companies have enough information and the reviews on some are very old and can be misleading. Not all salaries posted are accurate and match the others in the same job description giving you mixed results.

Christina
Business Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great place to try to find a quality job on!

Kommentare: I love being given a glimpse into the company with the employee reviews and have actually left some reviews of my own. It helps when you are trying to decide if you want to apply or accept an offer.

I have actually found my last 2 jobs on here and have loved them bith! Unfortunately my last one had the company bought out right with Covid and a lot of people were laid off but I ended up finding my current job and managed to find one that I love even more so I consider that a win!!!! It is easy to see how other employees rate the company too.

I like the easy apply and many times it gives you that option but will still direct you to the employers website where you have to spend a lot of time filling out the same info from your resume. If that is the case don't say easy apply.

Julia
Project Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not worth while for job postings

Kommentare: Very easy to use, but applicant pool is not large enough compared to its competitors.

I liked how easy it was to post jobs and manage jobs on Glassdoor. It functions very similarly to Indeed with how the job postings and candidates are managed so it is very easy to use. There is also a lower price point per candidate than what we see on Indeed.

Applicants aren't using Glassdoor as much as Indeed, except for people looking for higher positions so we found it challenging to get entry level positions filled on Glassdoor.

Destiny
Freelance Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Love this site!

I love that it has reviews for each company and what it's like working there, so you can truly find a job that you know you'll love.

I really can't think of any negatives, I use this very frequently.

Mwagale
AV Technician in Uganda
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boring Layout

Kommentare: Bad experience

Wide range of jobs from world all over Wide network of employers and employees

Boring Layout Employers hardly reply to your application Lots of imposters and spam jobs

Niyati
Analyst in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Door To Career

Kommentare: I use glassdoor monthly, to explore pay scales offered by various companies in my domain. This is very beneficial for one's personal growth, to check the job pay-scale status of a certain job level, and to drive the motivation for working in the dream companies.

I love the Search feature in general in this whole module. Searching a company, a job posting, a job title, a salary, or a location works well for everything. I get to compare, review and learn about the different pay scales of many companies. The best thing about this is that the data is real-time, taken from the company's previous employees with their reliability percentage.

The software does not have a good tracking module for jobs applied by a user. It is a good thing that the user is directed to a company's official website. However, a way to track the applications can make it easy to save time for a follow-up on applications.

Mohammad Azam
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

best site for job,salary and company reviews

Kommentare: Overall this is the best site to see reviews , but for job applications Linkedin is best.

Pros: Best site ever to show the reviews on companies , there work culture and so many thing a job seeker can know before joining the company. Cons: Easy to apply job option is not working most of the time in mobile app and sometimes on website as well.

Drusilla
Drusilla
Independent Contractor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Glassdoor Review

Kommentare: I had just got started with my business and so I wanted to find the best employees and I came across Glassdoor’s and I’m glad I did it has helped me a lot .

How easy it was to get started . And I like how you have different options weather your searching for a job or posting a job.

The only thing I dislike about the software is that when you create a account and start posting jobs or if your searching jobs you start getting a lot of spam phone calls . But other than that I love the software it’s great.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor is THE gold standard for employees reviews. Great places to find new candidates/jobs.

Kommentare: Overall great exeperience. Ultimate company reviewing spot and great place to find a job!

Glassdoor is the the #1 stop for company reviews. This is an excellent place to find reviews from employees and get honest feedback on benefits, interviews, and upper management. Also a great place to post or find jobs- reaches a wide audience.

The reviews must be taken with a grain of salt because many companies end up encouraging their employees write Glassdoor reviews for them.

Johnathan
Host in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor Review

They want you to create an account before you can look for a job. This seems minor, but I prefer being able to immediately look for a job opening the moment I click on a websites link. Not have to deal with additional steps to apply for a job.

Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor Review

Kommentare: Overall great - no particular issues as there are no costs associated with it.

As an administrator, being able to post advertisement is great. No charge for this method which is a plus as well.

There are no particular issues with the site/product itself, however, EVP can potentially be increased for brand awareness (which would relate to candidates accessing the site for potential roles compared to other competitors).

Thiago
Thiago
SR QA Test Analyst in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An alternative way to search a job

Kommentare: Last year I was searching for a new job since i was left the company which i worked during 7 years. So I was applying for new jobs using Linkedin, Google, Facebook posts, Telegram groups, and I applied for the position and I could see the salary rate. 2 weeks after , the HR Manager called me , and told me about my contact was taken using Glassdoor. I did all test processes and I was approved for the QA position applying my resume to Glassdoor.

Glassdoor collects all informations related to company, described by users what already worked or left the company. The most positive point is to check the company reputation, salary rate, pros and cons notes reported and the job opportunities

Glassdoor could implement the GPTW rank divided by country/city according to user location.

Vignesh
Vignesh
Senior Process Associate in Indien

Glassdoor Review

It is very useful. We can get all the details about the organization easily, and we can compare all the companies here. We can check the salary for a particular organization or location.

Sometimes the server doesn't respond properly at times it will be slow. the signup process is a bit hard and too long process to signing