Über Glassdoor

Webbasierte Jobbörsen-Software, die Arbeitgebenden und aufstrebenden Angestellten durch Stellenangebote, Unternehmensbewertungen und Gehaltsvergleiche hilft.

Erfahre mehr über Glassdoor

An interesting recruiting and career portal where I found some opportunities for a new job.

My only major complaint at this point is the app that they have released.

Bewertungen zu Glassdoor

Glassdoor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 207 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Glassdoor bereits verwendet?

Shannon

Alexandra
CEO in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Better than indeed

Kommentare: Great for checking out reviews- this is an advantage over indeed. Yes they have reviews too, but somehow in HR it has become a standard to check glassdoor reviews.

Again, we need to differ between glassdoor for employers, and for jobseekers. I use glassdoor when searching for a job, and found both the uploading process (cv etc.) and reviews very helpful. I read reviews as a standard procedure even when dealing with clients- I love people, and working with them, so an abundance of bad reviews is a bad sign- and I like to be prepared.

Nothing really comes to mind. I think it is great the way it is.

Milenko
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best way to review companies and current job openings

Kommentare: Glassdoor is good and I am satisfied with it, but I do hope that issue with jobs which are sent to me via email, will be addressed in near future, as that one of the very important features of every job search.

Glassdoor provides innovative way for employees to search for future job openings, by reviewing both the company and available jobs. This is really useful when I am looking for new position, as I can check reviews from other people who worked before there and what are the pros and cons of the specific job, so I can prepare myself accordingly and show the best of me.

It is really great that we are getting email updates from the Glassdoor for specific job criteria, but unfortunately for some reason I keep getting job posts which are either away from my city ( or they are listed in my feed because I have chosen Remote Positions, but they don't have such ) and\or don't fall under my Salary expectation.

Tiffany
Talent Advisor in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor is more than a sourcing tool

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

In addition to posting job ads and managing applicant flow, Glassdoor also provides candidates with insights into company culture, which cultivates a more interested and informed candidate pool. With Glassdoor, I can monitor and reply to reviews to help manage online reputation and keep information accurate and up to date.

It isn't a good resource for sourcing via keywords or boolean - but that isn't what it is designed for.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor has power but there is limited support for employers

Kommentare: Glassdoor is a necessary tool that should be included in your employer brand strategy. I reckon a proactive approach to the platform that get the most of out it. More recently, I've watched Guru become a place for underperforming ex-employees to crucify employers. Glassdoor hasn't innovated much in 6+ years of using the platform so hopefully they build additional value and features to identify ex-employees posting multiple reviews.

Glassdoor can be fantastically powerful when it comes to features like analytics tracking impressions and page views. This is a really useful tool to measure your employer brand and you can often attribute spikes in volume to PR or other announcements. To increase awareness on employees reviewing, you can generate campaign links in a seamless automated way. It is easy to customise the employer brand within the portal and easy to use.

Glassdoor has limited support when it comes to employees abusing a Glassdoor profile. In multiple instances, we've had single employees post numerous fake reviews (which were proven) and it took weeks for Glassdoor to react to this flag and remove these reviews. Whilst I understand they need to ensure employers can't remove bad reviews, it is important to ensure employers are also supported when ex-employees abuse the platform.

Amy
Outreach Worker in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great app for viewing job postings

Kommentare: Overall, I thoroughly enjoy the software. I receive emails daily, and they are always geared to my field of work.

I like how many jobs are featured. I like how the wage is posted in the email alerts.

There is nothing I did not like about the software. This is my favourite job posting app.

Carlos Andres
Carlos Andres
Instructor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Leading the market with room for improvement

Kommentare: Glassdoor is a great tool when comparing companies; getting general information about jobs and positions; the app is modern and easy to use. Glassdoor is a rider in the field, but the main part (search results) is average; other platforms with less sophistication will perform better and produce higher quality results.

Easy to use Offers an app aside from the website great for researching companies and testimonials great searching tools

After signing up I receive many promotional emails, sometimes not relevant to my searches. The app looks ver clutter with multiple featured job listings and services Compared to other similar companies, the job results are just average.

Miyuru
Miyuru
Country manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Find a highly paid job and recruit skilled professionals

Kommentare: I‘m having a pleasant experience with this software and if you are findinga highly paid job this is your place.

Glassdoor Software help to find highly paid jobs to individuals to who are seeking new job opportunities

In Glass door its bit not easy to find job for every category. Sometimes freshers must think this is job board is not for them

Sheen
Product Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable but not the most user-friendly

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It has no strong competitors and the largest community base, so it is a very useful tool when you're looking for jobs, preparing for interviews, etc.

The usability is poor. They need to make their platform user-friendly. For example, when you click on Salaries, for some reason the filters get set to USA irrespective of the country you're in; or the tab on top will say x number of salaries submitted but when you click on it, there are zero. If Glassdoor didn't have such monopoly in the market, I'd switch fast.

Suzette
Suzette
Educator in Südafrika
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep Track of Employee Feedback

Great application to review the feedback from employees to view and understand the changes that can be made by management

The application required frequent login and it can be inconvinient

Sara
Associate Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for Job Searchers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Glassdoor is a helpful job searching resource with the benefit of having feedback from employees.

I really appreciate the comments from current and former employees as they are helping in learning about the work environment and experience at a company I may be interested in working for.

For the purposes I use it for, I have not had any issues. Need to create an account to access more than the basic features.

Misty
Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor greatness

Kommentare: I have placed 50 percent of my submittals with glassdoor

The product is very simplified and easy to use. Love the layout

I loved the soft ware there wasnt one thing i didnt like about it

Elena
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a job seeker, this software has been my lifeline!

Kommentare: Love it!! The company information that they provide has been the deciding factor several times when I am considering job offers.

I have used Glassdoor more times than I can count. This is my first stop when I am considering applying to a new job. The review feature is a brilliant concept. I love being able to see what a company offers (benefits, work life balance, culture) before I invest time applying to the company. Their job application feature has increased in quality over the years as well.

My only major complaint at this point is the app that they have released. For some reason, when you are searching for a job on the app, you are not able to look up the benefits of the company. You can only access this information on the website version of the software. One of the main reasons I use Glassdoor is to check company benefits (401k, insurance, PTO, etc.), so not being able to see this on the app seems a bit counterintuitive.

Warren
Support in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Glassdoor has it all to get you the job you want!

Kommentare: I love using Glassdoor, it really stands apart for other job sites I used to use and it makes it easy to see what kind of company you could be possibly working for.

I love how easy it is to breakdown your search results and how you have the ability to filer out your Salary, Job Title and Area requests based on your search.

There are times where not all companies have enough information and the reviews on some are very old and can be misleading. Not all salaries posted are accurate and match the others in the same job description giving you mixed results.

Christina
Business Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great place to try to find a quality job on!

Kommentare: I love being given a glimpse into the company with the employee reviews and have actually left some reviews of my own. It helps when you are trying to decide if you want to apply or accept an offer.

I have actually found my last 2 jobs on here and have loved them bith! Unfortunately my last one had the company bought out right with Covid and a lot of people were laid off but I ended up finding my current job and managed to find one that I love even more so I consider that a win!!!! It is easy to see how other employees rate the company too.

I like the easy apply and many times it gives you that option but will still direct you to the employers website where you have to spend a lot of time filling out the same info from your resume. If that is the case don't say easy apply.

Julia
Project Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not worth while for job postings

Kommentare: Very easy to use, but applicant pool is not large enough compared to its competitors.

I liked how easy it was to post jobs and manage jobs on Glassdoor. It functions very similarly to Indeed with how the job postings and candidates are managed so it is very easy to use. There is also a lower price point per candidate than what we see on Indeed.

Applicants aren't using Glassdoor as much as Indeed, except for people looking for higher positions so we found it challenging to get entry level positions filled on Glassdoor.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Highly recommended to know about the pros and cons of a company

Kommentare: I suggest this website to all the employees to about the company they want to join.

The user experience is excellent and the reviews are genuine which were written by the employees of the respective company.

In order to access all the information from the company it always shows a pop-up to write a review about the company.

Dharani
Self Employed in Indien
Sport, Selbstständig

To find a true look

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Glassdoor was Useful to me. If we use Glassdoor we know what we are getting into.

This Software is very is useful to everyone to find out the company before we go in, It show some true about the company facilities.

Sometimes few reviews are looking doubt full way and old reviews are there to confuse their current structure.

Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Know the Employees Experience

Kommentare: I get to have a peak on how does the company impact its employee through glassdoor, you can see how satisfied they are when it comes to flexibility of working hours, salary and compensation, allowance and incentive, including employees recommendation if it's worth it to apply to a certain job. The things that we need to know that aren't shown on the job postings of HRs are posted in Glassdoor. So before you apply glassdoor should be a good platform to use.

I like that it has a fair feature where you can see the salary of specific jobs from specific companies. It gives you the idea of how much can they offer and if it's worth it to apply on a job.

I think they should market the Glassdoor more to reach out for more users so that the resources and information found on the software would grow as well, because it's not complete at all, but I cannot blame them because all the views and opinions stated on Glassdoor are purely from real employers and that's what important for me.

Mahdi
student in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Glassdoor review

some of that,s advertisements seem to be fake and are not transparent

don't follow the same rule for similar jobs in some advertisements

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor is THE gold standard for employees reviews. Great places to find new candidates/jobs.

Kommentare: Overall great exeperience. Ultimate company reviewing spot and great place to find a job!

Glassdoor is the the #1 stop for company reviews. This is an excellent place to find reviews from employees and get honest feedback on benefits, interviews, and upper management. Also a great place to post or find jobs- reaches a wide audience.

The reviews must be taken with a grain of salt because many companies end up encouraging their employees write Glassdoor reviews for them.

Autumn
Human Resources Administrator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not as great as some of the others

I used this platform in my personal career search. They don't seem to have as many job listings as indeed and I still get emails from them for new job postings but it will happen like a month after I saw the same job posted on indeed. Sometimes the links in the emails take me to a completely different job board site and that can be frustrating.

Less job postings, late sending emails for new jobs, links sometimes take me to a completely different job board site.

ful
Content creator in Kamerun
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glassdor review

Kommentare: Average

It 8s easy to search for jobs by category and by location

I think the site need to block spam job postings that are usually posted on the site and equally block fraudulent job posters

Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Glassdoor Review

Kommentare: Overall great - no particular issues as there are no costs associated with it.

As an administrator, being able to post advertisement is great. No charge for this method which is a plus as well.

There are no particular issues with the site/product itself, however, EVP can potentially be increased for brand awareness (which would relate to candidates accessing the site for potential roles compared to other competitors).

Thiago
Thiago
SR QA Test Analyst in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An alternative way to search a job

Kommentare: Last year I was searching for a new job since i was left the company which i worked during 7 years. So I was applying for new jobs using Linkedin, Google, Facebook posts, Telegram groups, and I applied for the position and I could see the salary rate. 2 weeks after , the HR Manager called me , and told me about my contact was taken using Glassdoor. I did all test processes and I was approved for the QA position applying my resume to Glassdoor.

Glassdoor collects all informations related to company, described by users what already worked or left the company. The most positive point is to check the company reputation, salary rate, pros and cons notes reported and the job opportunities

Glassdoor could implement the GPTW rank divided by country/city according to user location.

Derrick
Derrick
Motion Designer in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Job site with incredible insights

Kommentare: My experience has been great and I've been able to use the information provided to make decisions on job offers. I've also found a job through the site.

Glassdoor is a very good place to research about a company by comparing the reviews of their current and former employees. It also has great salary insights

Their UI needs a bit of work but otherwise it is a great software.