Filtern nach:

Über Email Backup

Dropsuite's email backup and archiving products securely protect data in the cloud, safeguarding critical your business information.

Erfahre mehr über Email Backup

Matt L.
Matt L.
Director of Technology and Security in USA

Excellent vision and execution, UI and UX improvements incoming!

Kommentare: Perfect.

We spent a lot of time several years go with a competitor, since the switch to dropsuite we have not looked back. Their product team continues to be ahead of the curve in vision and in product effectiveness. They add new capabilities and function rapidly, often at no price change! Excellent support and customer service / account service. Worked with me to aid in seperation of duties capabilities and are reimagining it from the ground up.

The UI is pretty hard to get. Sometimes the things are not in logical places and the overall structure of accounts, heirarchy, and permissions. These are however all in the roadmap and I believe fully in the teams leadership and execution.

Nathan T.
Director of Technical Services in USA

Dropsuite is a great option for 365 Backup

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with dropsuite. It does a great job of backup and legal archive for the whole 365 stack. Managing the platform is intuitive.

The UI is the best in the industry. Really intuitive and makes managing backups, restores, and E-discovery easy.

I have no major complaints. Pricing is reasonable, but higher than some.

Administrative in Argentinien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Never had much trouble and if I need help I can get Quick assistance

I like the support. At times when I am not sure how to fix or procede with an issue, I get fast assistance.

Is not that User friendly, specially the tabs.

John H.
IT Manager in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for our environment

Kommentare: I needed a cost effective, easy to implement and easy to search backup solution for our environment. Dropsuite gave use exactly that.

East interface, Easy to search for and download documents in multiple areas such as e-mail, SharePoint, and OneDrive.

I would like to see the option for an entire single file dump of an individual user instead of multiple .zip files.

Matthew G.
Systems Team Supervisor in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck life-saver!

Kommentare: We looked at numerous solutions when attempting to find a solution to backup and archiving for O365. Our largest concern was ease of use, and I couldn't be happier with this solution. You made the integration very simple and we have been able to navigate this tool expertly when onboarding new folks on our team. We are VERY happy with this solution.

Backing up O365 and ensuring compliance to our retention policies felt like a daunting task, but with Dropsuite, we have been able to successfully recover data, not just from e-mail but from sharepoint and one-drive on several occasions in such an easy manner, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who is looking for a backup and retention policy management tool for their O365 presence.

It is somewhat tricky to get ahold of someone when something comes up, but once I open a ticket successfully, I get excellent service.

Jeff V.
President in USA

Quick Implementation & Zero Failures

5 letztes Jahr

Dropsuite enables us to backup and compliance archive our entire Microsoft 365 portfolio of services without the need to worry that anything is missed.

We had a small issue with upgrading to the new security protocols enforced by Microsoft Modern Authentication, however they can't be blamed on Dropsuite. Only thing I can think of that was a challenge in using the product.

🖥 donna H.
🖥 donna H.
Business Growth Specialist in USA

Why I like DropSuite Email Backup and Archiving

Drop Suite has some powerful compliance features that our clients need.

We haven't really found a CON to this product

Jay K.
Lead Support Technician in USA

Overall Great Product

Kommentare: Overall the product and the support are great.

Ease of use and ease of deployment. The setup only takes about 15 minutes and there is no need to interact with the software unless recovery is needed.

Sometimes the admin user gets disconnected and needs to be re-authenticated.

Jason T.
Director of Services in USA

Review

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of use the is the best assett that I have used so far.

Initial setup and having to change the license count each time an O365 license is added.

Isaac M.
IT Director in Israel

A must have for the the expanding cloud

Kommentare: Over time the product has improved, has become more robust and simpler to deploy.

Simple pricing model that is all inclusive.

The need to contact support for replacing licenses