Dropsuite Email Backup Erfahrungen

Über Dropsuite Email Backup

Cloud-based email archiving solution that allows users to store, secure, manage and discover data from most email systems.

Erfahre mehr über Dropsuite Email Backup

Bewertungen zu Dropsuite Email Backup

Dropsuite Email Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dropsuite Email Backup bereits verwendet?

Matt
Matt
Director of Technology and Security in USA

Excellent vision and execution, UI and UX improvements incoming!

Kommentare: Perfect.

We spent a lot of time several years go with a competitor, since the switch to dropsuite we have not looked back. Their product team continues to be ahead of the curve in vision and in product effectiveness. They add new capabilities and function rapidly, often at no price change! Excellent support and customer service / account service. Worked with me to aid in seperation of duties capabilities and are reimagining it from the ground up.

The UI is pretty hard to get. Sometimes the things are not in logical places and the overall structure of accounts, heirarchy, and permissions. These are however all in the roadmap and I believe fully in the teams leadership and execution.

Nathan
Director of Technical Services in USA

Dropsuite is a great option for 365 Backup

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with dropsuite. It does a great job of backup and legal archive for the whole 365 stack. Managing the platform is intuitive.

The UI is the best in the industry. Really intuitive and makes managing backups, restores, and E-discovery easy.

I have no major complaints. Pricing is reasonable, but higher than some.

Jon
President in USA

Easy to deploy, works great with both Exchange and Office365 - just not at the same time.

Kommentare: Backup and Restore obviously - before Microsoft had the compliance center able to export discoveries as a PST, DropSuite was the only way we knew of to easily capture an entire employee mailbox in one file without the users needing to jump through hoops.

Very straight forward and easy to deploy. The ability to download a user's data directly as a PST is very much appreciated, and the flexibility of backing up either Exchange or Office365 with the same product is great - however the product never acknowledges that it can't do BOTH in a hybrid environment, which can leave some holes.

Assigning users to be backed up is either "back up everyone, no questions asked" or "back up only the exact users I come in and set up," there's no middle-ground. I don't want to have to babysit the product but I also don't want to be billed for the copier that needs a paid office365 license.

Trevor
Alchemist in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It backs up emails

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I set it to back up emails and it backs up emails.

I like to fact that it backs up IMAP emails to the cloud.

Onboarding was a tedious process. From pre-sales, to sales, to set up it took many emails and video calls. Not sure why I couldn't just sign up online and start using the software.

Scott
CTO in USA

DropSuite - the main competitor to Datto SaaS Protection

Kommentare: DropSuite has protected several thousand users' mailboxes, OneDrive, and SharePoint very well. I prefer DropSuite over SkyKick backup. I find it almost as good as Datto SaaS Protection.

DropSuite is easy to deploy, and very cost effective. The premium offering provides the most value with real-time archiving of all email in and out. The backups work, and recovery can be done on a granular basis. It is nice being able to detack/export a previous employee's mailbox, or attach it to another user.

Compared to Datto SaaS Protection, the support is not as good. The GUI also needs improvement - not as nice as Datto SaaS Protection.

Eric
Operation Manager in Kanada

Easy to deploy and use

I like how easy it is to deploy and use of this software

Restore can be taken quite a while/slow.

Matthew
Systems Team Supervisor in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck life-saver!

Kommentare: We looked at numerous solutions when attempting to find a solution to backup and archiving for O365. Our largest concern was ease of use, and I couldn't be happier with this solution. You made the integration very simple and we have been able to navigate this tool expertly when onboarding new folks on our team. We are VERY happy with this solution.

Backing up O365 and ensuring compliance to our retention policies felt like a daunting task, but with Dropsuite, we have been able to successfully recover data, not just from e-mail but from sharepoint and one-drive on several occasions in such an easy manner, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who is looking for a backup and retention policy management tool for their O365 presence.

It is somewhat tricky to get ahold of someone when something comes up, but once I open a ticket successfully, I get excellent service.

Shane
Technical Director in Australien

Dropsuite

It is an easy to setup and use backup solution

Could expand into device backup so we can backup servers, workstations and phones

Eugene
Director in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not just the ultimate backup system

Kommentare: Fantastic product.

From the moment we watched one of the introductory online videos, we realised the system was going to be an amazing solution for many of our industry challenges. I will probably have to repeat some of the things I have answered before, but we have only now realised the importance of these features. Once the licenses are provisioned, the setup process is straightforward, almost automated, without feeling out of control at any point. As mentioned before, in our opinion, many systems can mirror or duplicate data with absolute accuracy, a tool that is relatively useless when you don't lose all data at once. There must be hundreds of instances where only small portions of data are lost due to accidental or malicious deleting of emails and documents. The ideal system provides a strong (and fast) search feature to find the smallest needle in the data haystack and reinstate it with ease. Countless industries are governed by a regulatory framework, and most require an audit trail of data under the protection of personal information. Ransomware attacks and data breaches are common subjects of news articles.

I honestly cannot dream up another feature I could add, but if I had to be critical, I don't see the need to go through a reseller when the product is simple and robust enough to stand on its own.

Joseph
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Email Backup and Archive that is Easy to use and Just Works!

Kommentare: We have been using them for multiple years and it is a great option.

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end-users, it easily allows end-users access to restore their own emails and access their archived emails. They do not charge you for storage.

Sometimes the connection has to be re-authenticated with Microsoft, but you are alerted of this and it is easy to do. This is mostly a Microsoft thing and not really an issue with their software. It would also be great if the emails could be displayed in folders like they are in Outlook but I have been informed this is also a Microsoft API issue.

Jeff

Quick Implementation & Zero Failures

Dropsuite enables us to backup and compliance archive our entire Microsoft 365 portfolio of services without the need to worry that anything is missed.

We had a small issue with upgrading to the new security protocols enforced by Microsoft Modern Authentication, however they can't be blamed on Dropsuite. Only thing I can think of that was a challenge in using the product.

Adam
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does what it's suppose to

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience especially compared to some competitors.

The thing I liked most about the service was how easy it was to setup compared to other services I've used and that it's billed month to month with no contracts.

It was a little wonky getting setup with a primary account that is able to manage sub accounts as we are an MSP.

🖥 Donna
🖥 Donna
Business Growth Specialist in USA

Why I like DropSuite Email Backup and Archiving

Drop Suite has some powerful compliance features that our clients need.

We haven't really found a CON to this product

Scott
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Has been a great product and gives us a way to recover should something happen to the client data.

Easy to implement and manage. Support dashboard displays errors and allows us to see errors in one pane of glass.

Support seems to be offshore, so a delay in getting help. usually next day

IT Manager in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for our environment

Kommentare: I needed a cost effective, easy to implement and easy to search backup solution for our environment. Dropsuite gave use exactly that.

East interface, Easy to search for and download documents in multiple areas such as e-mail, SharePoint, and OneDrive.

I would like to see the option for an entire single file dump of an individual user instead of multiple .zip files.

Jay
Lead Support Technician in USA

Overall Great Product

Kommentare: Overall the product and the support are great.

Ease of use and ease of deployment. The setup only takes about 15 minutes and there is no need to interact with the software unless recovery is needed.

Sometimes the admin user gets disconnected and needs to be re-authenticated.

Jason
Director of Services in USA

Review

The ease of use the is the best assett that I have used so far.

Initial setup and having to change the license count each time an O365 license is added.

Administrative in Argentinien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience

Kommentare: Never had much trouble and if I need help I can get Quick assistance

I like the support. At times when I am not sure how to fix or procede with an issue, I get fast assistance.

Is not that User friendly, specially the tabs.

Isaac
IT Director in Israel

A must have for the the expanding cloud

Kommentare: Over time the product has improved, has become more robust and simpler to deploy.

Simple pricing model that is all inclusive.

The need to contact support for replacing licenses