Über BeFunky

Grafikdesignlösung, mit der Fachleute Funktionen wie Zuschneiden, Entfernen von Hintergrund, Vektorgrafiken, Retuschieren und mehr erwerben können.

Erfahre mehr über BeFunky

Bewertungen zu BeFunky

3,8

BeFunky hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BeFunky bereits verwendet?

Susan
Susan
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent and Priced Right Photoediting Software

Kommentare: I needed an easy, affordable, with higher-end features and benefits than word doc programs provide for photo / image editing, manipulating, saving and using in multiple formats.

BeFunky is the easy and right photo editing software for marketing people who need an affordable option to Adobe PhotoShop. The tools in most word document programs are not enough to get the best quality out of a photo. When I found BeFunky, it was the answer to being able to size, crop, enhance, create collages -- along with features to add type and also artistic effects. Meets my needs for website images, social media images, print production materials and more.

I do not see the capability of making a .png image. I can save an image as a .png, but I want to take a logo with a background image into the program and have it drop out the background to create a .png image that can be dropped say on a color background. I think I need what is called an eps file created in an Adobe program to create a true .png image.

Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan

All Creative Photo Editing Tools in One Place!

Kommentare: It has a good performance in image editing and the price of its plus version is very generous due to its many features. It has a good connection with the cloud spaces and you can easily open or save your images from your device or common cloud storage. It has a fair price and is programmed in terms of simplicity and very clean quality

I like the web-based ability to edit photos through a browser and switching between Befunky Photo Editor, Collage Maker, and Graphic Designer features are so easy and keep the Befunky app so clean and simple. I usually, update and manage my social media networks via iPad, this is a great platform. It has both a web-based version and an app that can be installed on a mobile phone or tablet, both of which have great features. The ability to save photos on a computer, as well as save and open photos from your device and Google Drive cloud or Google Photos are very useful. The features of this application are beyond your expectations of a web-based application, and the free version is very powerful, and by paying a small fee for a monthly subscription, its features are multiplied, which is excellent in terms of price.

A good feature that can add to the goodness and benefits of this great app is the ability to see the final result of the original image and the final image side by side, which is great for Retouched Photos.

Francis
content writer in Philippinen
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why Befunky is the Go to app for Photo editing

Kommentare: It was an amazing find.

Befunky has interesting artistic effects and is easy for new users to navigate right from the start. It offers 'Effects' and 'Artsy' modes which you can use to enhance your photos. 'Effects' mode allows you to edit or change some aspect of your image such as lighting so that you can get just the right amount of light. 'Artsy' mode offers a range of styles that can change the tone of your work from light (cartoonize) to fine art (oil painting). With Befunky you can express your artistic side and start sharing your art with confidence!

I didn't have too much trouble downloading my edited image and integrating with my other docs.

Hammad
Network Engineer in Pakistan

Cloud photo editor

Kommentare: its smooth photo editor with best editing feature like college making, cartoon type photo convertor, not only this we can make banner flyer cards and many other things in this web application.

The best part is that you dont need to download any software to edit photo, its cloud base software you just go to site and start edit photos.

we can create high quality images but not vector files to re-edit for sending to clients for future editing.

Elisa
Marketing Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for editing images

I use this mostly for editing images and saving in a file type I can use for WordPress. For example, changing an Webp into a png or jpg. It's my go to and so easy to use

I haven't come across any features I haven't liked with BeFunky

Wendy
Publisher in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BeFunky -- Make Your iPhone Photos Look Spectacular

Kommentare: Very simple...with little experience or time, anyone on my staff can enhance a photograph before we share publicly. We have Instagram, blog, Twitter, and Facebook...and we want any photo that's released to our readers/followers to look as good as possible!

This is such a simple app to use! I can quickly crop /rotate/straighten a pic, then edit each pic for color saturation, light and shadow, sharpness, color tint, etc. I can also place the pic in frames, add text, and add creative templates. I typically spend less than 5 minutes enhancing a raw pic from my iPhone. Then? I can save to my Photos...or add to an e-mail, my Instagram account, etc. Simple and effective!

I wish there was a desktop version in addition to the app.

Kayla
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great online program that doesn't break the bank!

Kommentare: I have loved using this software as a photographer. I've been using it for my small side business for several years and it seems to have everything I need, as well as giving me quality, professional results.

I love the functionality of this software. I love that it is so user friendly, yet has quality results. It's nice for both beginners and more advanced editors, as it allows you to do basic editing for free, or the more advanced stuff for cost.

The only thing I would say I don't love is the way the graphics tool is set up. If you want to add your own graphic, or a picture overlay to the existing picture, it takes a lot of time of cropping and tinkering with and seems to be more complicated than necessary.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Photo Editor, my 6 year-old daughter's art class projects seem like Picassos

Kommentare: Photo Editor allows me to create images with breathtaking effects in little to no time at all. I have used Photo Editor to turn photos taken in terrible lighting conditions into amazing cover images for our newsletters, and create amazing family portraits for my daughter's art class projects. It has really served me well both personally and professionally.

Batch editing features allows me to work on photos in group. This is extremely useful when doing preliminary work on raw photos before sharing to other team members for them to shortlist the ones that get detailed work done on them. With this feature, I no longer have to waste too much time working on files that do not end up making the cut.

No offline functionality is extremely disappointing. It would be great to have an offline version which offers a similar level of utility.

Trainer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Clever tool- fun to create

The picture collage features- can use with free trial as well

Login required and export options, more photos in the stock library required

Darcell
entrepreneur in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Added style

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to jazz up my photos and add depth to them.

I love the versatility for using the software.

I have not had any issues with the software at all.

Mitchell
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great tool whether free or pay

Kommentare: It's an awesome product and you can use it for free even and get most all features and so much project storage. makes editing photo assets a serious breeze.

I can save projects (seemingly unlimited number) and then access those projects from anywhere using my Google account. great easy access to edit things on the fly and store projects and assets.

this is nitpicking, but i dislike how some of the images automatically replace others and doesn't format correctly. Or highlighting text and then it un-highlights itself, just weird little things that bug me.

Dustin
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Great Online Editing

I like being able to easily edit images and apply different borders and custom looks. I also really like being able to change colors very easily to create a custom look on an image. The software is affordable and simple to use and has a lot of features.

The size of the images which you can save should be larger. Id also like to see more premade graphics in it

Spencer
Spencer
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fun, Flexible Photo Editing

Kommentare: There is similar editing tool we've used previously that changed some of their features and settings which made it a bit less user friendly. BeFunky I feel is made with the end user in mind. It is a simple tool that allows us to edit the way we want, in the simplest way possible. It makes the process faster and easier.

BeFunky allows you to edit your photos in the simplest way possible, while giving you more feature friendly functionality than comparable editors out there. Pull your photo up, and edit in any way you'd like.

Sometimes it can take a while to pull up or upload the photo you want edited. Other than that, there is nothing specific that I dislike about the software.

Vassilis
Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Great software for people with not a lot of experience or expertise designing pictures and editing pictures. Very straightforward and I love the fact it saves your previous design if you close the page and wish to return to it later.

Nothing, I like everything about this software.

Trevor
Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BeFunky - Hidden Little Photo Editing Gem

Kommentare: BeFunky has been a great product for easy, in house, photo edits and creating even simple logo and posters for our company.

One of the most helpful tools BeFunky provides is it's feature that helps you cutout something in an image and automatically saves it as PNG with a transparent background. We use this feature more than any other.

If you're looking for an online software to edit pictures and want to add a layer of text, this software will be difficult to get the text looking the best. There are limited fonts too, although it does allow you to use fonts on your hard drive.

CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photo Editor

I have been using this software for adjusting sizes and adding frames to my product photos. It also provides attractive collages which are user friendly

One of the major con is that is crashes very frequently also there are no advanced filters that are in other software. it has an unnecessary feature 'goodies' and the application does not allow you to sign in for longer time period.

Kaley
Sustainability reporter in USA
Onlinemedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Been Funky for Years Now

Kommentare: Again I have such an affinity for BeFunky because while it’s quirky, it’s quick and easy and helpful for my work.

This is quick to use for cropping images for stories online. I find it to be my go to, and I don’t see that changing.

Some edits, features, text is a little tacky. I also think not a lot of people know about it because of that reason. Branding?

Haydemar
Sales Promoter in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BE A DESIGNER WITH BeFunky

Kommentare: I LOVE THAT AT THE TIME OF WORKING ON A PLATFORM IT IS A VERY FUNCTIONAL WE CAN DESIGN DIFFERENT STYLES ON A SINGLE PAGE.
CREATING BANNER ALLOWING TO CUSTOMIZE AS WE WANT
THE BEST THING IS THAT IT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE THE TEMPLATES WE ARE GOING TO USE ON OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH DIFFERENT PAGES SUCH AS FACEBOOK YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM.
WE CREATE IN THEM PRESET CARDS, BROCHURES AND COLLAGE

Befunky IT IS AN ARTISTIC PLATFORM TO EDIT OUR PHOTOS, WHICH ALLOWS US TO DESIGN AND IMPROVE OUR IMAGES FOR OUR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. ALLOWING THE CREATION OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES IN OUR CAMPAIGN DEPENDING ON THE PUBLIC WE WANT TO REACH, FACILITATING DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS TO CREATE CONTENT HOW TO: CREATE PHOTOGRAPHIC COLLAGES, IMAGE BACKSPINGS, CROPPING AND CROPPING

AT THE TIME OF EDITING TEXT IN THE IMAGES IT MAY DELAY. IT IS DIFFICULT TO HAVE A PREVIEW IN SOME FUNCTIONS

Senior Process Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Befunky is an image editor which is fun and easy to use.

easy to edit and make collages for beginners. web editing. No need to install any app. I personally liked the User Interface. Minimal and Stylish

I wish it has more filters and font styles. Less export options. Only JPG, PDF and PNG