Über Krita

Krita ist ein kostenloses, professionelles Zeichenprogramm für digitale Kunst, Illustrationen, Karikaturen und kreative Zeichenfans.

Erfahre mehr über Krita

What I like about this program is its value for money.

Bit of a learning curve, especially if you have never used a similar product. Lags sometimes on my PC.

Bewertungen zu Krita

Krita hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Krita bereits verwendet?

Zandrich
Chief Marketing Officer in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Krita - Should Cost a Fortune, is Free

Kommentare: Krita is a powerful (and free) illustration suite maintained by a large group of passionate artists and developers. Myself and my team in our illustration department have been making thorough use of it for years, and couldn't be more satisfied with what it offers. Since there are no licensing requirements (even for large teams), the suite as a whole has saved us a small fortune, allowing us to divert our attention to our work, rather than worrying about expenses and whether or not our returns cover annual licenses.

Krita is the best software in terms of illustration that I've used in my 12+ years in the industry; it is far more intuitive than competitors like Adobe Photoshop because Krita has been developed primarily as illustrating software. It marries the ease-of-use in Adobe Illustrator with some of the more complex brushes and rastering in Adobe Photoshop; although I use both latter products daily, I use neither for illustration - that is Krita's domain. Despite being the absolute best illustrating software on the market, Krita is 100% free to use, own and edit - it is fully open source, effectively meaning you, and everyone else, own it indefinitely. There are no "free trials", potential subscriptions or fees related to deploying it, which has converted me for life.

In the years that I've used Krita, I've not come across a single issue that has hindered my ability to use the software. The few times I've run into seemingly unsolvable issues, a quick trip to the Krita forums helped me clear it up in a jiffy.

Shaun
I do everything in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

My thoughts on Krita:

Kommentare: Krita is a free, reliable, and fairly easy to use digital paint software that really shines when compared to other software, because of its features, and especially because of its pricing. Its very straight forward with its features, and very easy to get lost in creation with just how simple it is to start up and get painting. Personally, I've had no problems. Other than a little bit of learning when it comes to animating, importing brushes, and some quirks with dealing with vectors, I'd say I can't think of a better software for people who don't have the time or money to get something like Adobe Illustrator. Art, animation, graphic design, texturing and really anything you want to create in the bounds of 2D (and with the excellent pricing of only $0.00@), Krita is your tool for your needs.

First let me say, its free, but boy does it function like a paid for software. It's easy to use, easy to animate, (after you learn how to set it up and use which isn't very hard) easy to draw and easy to have fun and be productive. Krita comes with a lot of different tools, like a ton of brush types for detail, layers for organizing and ease of use, and vector tools for your graphic design needs. It's also constantly being updated, so if there are any issues of features lacking (which there are some) it should be fixed or added in future updates. Also, for my 3D modelers out there, you can use Krita not only for making textures, but use a function in Blender called 'edit externally' to quickly switch between to the two for maximized efficiency.

It's hard to really organize the workspace and get it personalized to your needs. It does have workspace templates which normally suffice, but that doesn't excuse how tedious it is to customize to your liking. Vectors seem to be buggy, but I don't really understand how to use them, so that I can say how good or bad they really are. My main issue is when I make textures for 3D models, it's hard to import different brushes, and one can easily get turned off by how annoying it can be sometimes.

Animation, Selbstständig

krita effects

Kommentare: its basically an app for beginner artist, although there are even more free and easy to use apps to use but krita if from more better and i would recommend it to anyone starting their art journey.

the features are definitely easy to use, unlike adobe photoshop or illustrator that a bit complex and takes longer time to master, krita is far more easy to navigate and it makes quite good for beginner artists.

well, i think making the animation features easy to use, and even though its easy, its still doesn't compare to photoshop that is has some cool FX effects you can add to your artwork, or illustrator that is used for vector art, even clip studio paint has a feature that allows you to do vector artwork, so i think maybe adding features for effects that can make art more beautiful instead of drawing the whole thing from scratch.

Ace
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

The best art program I’ve used

Kommentare: I personally use this program to make art for my games and my characters in my stories

I love the way the program looks and the ability to change the theme. The tools are very useful too!

I personally don’t like the fill tool because when using it doesn’t fill all the way in the lines and leaves some unfold pixels

Ashley
Freelance Editor in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Photoshop Alternatives

Kommentare: I don't like software as a service where you don't own the software you use. Krita is open source and accepts donations for the continued development of the software. There's also a paid version on Steam, Microsoft Store, and the App Store for Mac users. It offers a stable option for basic photo editing that doesn't require forking over money every month.

Krita integrates wonderfully across Windows, macOS, and Linux so you can take your work with you wherever you go. It's great for small jobs like photo touch-ups, but it can also handle graphic creation for web articles and more. Plugin support is not as great, but the Krita forums will answer any questions you have about making the transition.

Software updates are timely, but may contain bugs. Stable versions are just that, but may not have the latest features. Also, the lack of plugin support may be a killer for someone that uses highly customized Photoshop plugins.

Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap (or FREE!!) Photoshop for All!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Krita has been very positive. I downloaded it initially for the low/free pricetag, but it has proven itself to be a formidable competitor to the insanely expensive Photoshop.

I'm no professional artist or photo editor, but I have used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in the past. The feature set built into Krita is certainly comparable to Photoshop's but affordable for everyone! Krita is 100% free for everyone from their website, or a mere $10 on Steam which provides automatic updates and helps support the developers. I tried out the free download but ended up purchasing it on Steam because I wanted to support the hard work put in by the developers.

Vector graphics are not on the same level as say, Adobe Illustrator, but the basics are there, and that is better than nothing. I recommend Inkscape as a free vector graphics program.

Brendon
Designer in Jamaika
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Photoshop

Kommentare: So far my overall experience with Krita is really amazing. I recommend this to anyone new to the digital art world or even animation and you won't need to speed any fees because it's free to use.

It works very well and it's an open-source program which means it's completely free. The layout is really nice and easy to work with. It's also comparable with any format and it's a light program which means it doesn't take much to run it and not much space to install it either. It's an easy recommend especially for anyone new to digital art.

Some updates make it unusable at times due to the fact that it's open-source but this is usually fixed in a short amount of time. Other than that no other issues so far, its only sad that a lot of people don't know about it.

Liese
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good tablet software.

Kommentare: I'm happy with the program and am grateful that it is free.

Krita allowed me to create CMYK and vector files for a coloring book project and I use it every time I need to submit files to a printing company.

Not very intuituve and options are not available by clicking, some functions require hotkey shortcuts.

Kade
Kade
Blender 3d Artist and Indie Game Dev in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Krita is a Free Photo Editing Powerhouse!

Kommentare: Krita is a great FREE alternative to other softwares such as Affinity Photo, Photoshop, and Gimp.

I love that Krita is free and useful for Texturing, Editing Drawing, Animation, Import/Export, and more!

It looks a little outdated and can be frustrating to figure out where the tools are at until you get used to it.

Eutimio
Eutimio
Computer Science Student in Ecuador
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Krita, the best open source alternative for vectorial drawing

Kommentare: Krita was my alternative to photoshop, when I opened it for the first time I found it nice to look at the interface it has, also finding tools was very easy, I loved being able to see a variety of brushes that gave way to do endless things.

Krita has many brushes and drawing tools that many other software does not have out of the box. It is quite intuitive and its interface is easy to assimilate.

Krita is difficult to configure for those drawing tablets that are not supported.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Animation with Krita

Kommentare: I used Krita over 1 year to create animations for my customers, it helps you alot and gives space to create important designs.

Krita has tremendous important feature to editing animations, it helps you creating beatiful animations.

Krita has no bad feature at all, it gives you important well desing features.

Josh
Company Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Krita a very complete drawing software.

Kommentare: I have been using krita for a few years now, it has become my reference for free drawing, I often use it for photo retouching or small montages. It's my favorite software to create digital artworks. I highly recommend this software if you don't want to spend money.

Krita is an excellent program for drawing with your graphics tablet, the program works very well and I have nothing to say about the tools available, it is free and has many functions. Its interface is sober and its ease of access make krita a leader in drawing software.

Krita is a bit simple, it is less complete than other photo editors or drawing platforms and has some bugs that are quickly fixed. The lack of support for some plugins is the biggest problem for me.

gianmaria
Marketer in Italien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Miglior software per media creator

Kommentare: Ottima, consigliatissimo a chi è alle prime armi per quanto riguarda illustrazioni e disegno.

Open source, compatibile con tavolette, user friendly e leggero. Lo uso per fare locandine per la mia impresa di eventi assieme a Canva (più rapido ma più costoso e meno capace di produrre media di qualità) e Photoshop/Lightroom. Sono anche un disegnatore, Krita permette di fare illustrazioni top anche con poca pratica.

Non ci sono strumenti che sfruttano AI, ma per quello c'è Photoshop.

Eduardo
Consultant in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

1 app for photo editing and creating art

Kommentare: I am very happy with Krita. For an app you can use for free, this is a fantastic tool to have. I cannot stress enough, you should donate to this project if you find it useful.

I love that it is open-source and feature-rich. I am in no way an expert in graphics. I found it easy to learn my way around the functions of this app. It's really for creating art, but I have used it to do photo-editing. My needs are minimal, and this app is perfect for my needs.

I don't have much to complain about and my needs are basic. It does feel like the app was designed for hobbyists and creatives, not for pros. If you try this and find it useful, donate to the project so new features can be developed.

Alexandre
Designer in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Test with Krita for the creation of logos and pictures in a craft store

Kommentare: I am a designer in a store that works with laser machines, paintings and crafts in general so I always use and research a lot of software and Kripta was one I chose because of the effects that brushes can make on prints that we sell to the store. Professions, children and decoration boards get a different touch provided by the resources that the software has to offer, all for free.

Krita has a variety of impressive features and brushes, among the various tools that I can cite that help a lot and are different from the program are, the effects that each brush can generate, the possibility of creating your own brushes, the easy way to working with layers and an interesting feature that I discovered is the way the line can be drawn according to the intensity you press with the drawing pen

Krita does not have many negative points, it is a cheap software with many features. It is not always very intuitive when it comes to tools, but that doesn’t make it a bad software, moreover, it can sometimes hang a little bit according to the design you made, and working with texts on it is not so satisfactory

Camille
Influencer in Frankreich

FREE and complete software

Kommentare: Krita is a very good drawing software totally free even if there are some bugs, they are largely compensated by the quality of what Krita offers.

The biggest advantage of Krita is that it is free compared to similar paid software, it is full of different brushes and textures, you can even create your own brush. The interface is also customizable and is constantly updated. Krita is easy to use, perfect for someone new to digital drawing and if you get lost, there are lots of different tutorials on the internet!

The only problem with this software is a few bugs here and there but Krita generally works well.

Natalie
Artist in USA

This is a great app

Kommentare: I love it!

I really like the variety of brushes in Krita and the fact that it's absolutely free.

I did something to my settings and had no idea how to fix it but I got it. It can be confusing for beginners.

Barış
Data Scientist in Türkei
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Animate your images

Kommentare: I created my animations within the application and enriched my visuals.

The interface of the application is simple and user-friendly. The application is extremely easy to use. You can make animations as you wish in the application.

There is no downside to the application. You can use it with peace of mind.

Richard
Finance Supervisor in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Richard Lubiano on Krita

Kommentare: It's fun and satisfying working on Krita. They have options on editing a picture which i really enjoy and relieves boredom.

They have varities of features and always updates. Different selection of brushes makes my work more beautiful and meaningful.

The layout was a bit weird. The shadowing of the buttons are not likeable. Additional more brushes if possible. For me it is much better to make the brush setting more advance.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Free Digital Art Software

Kommentare: Amazing learning curve and easy to master.

Cross platform and opensource makes its a go to app for students and new user without upfront license fee.

Community support still has a very small footprint as compared other software.

Mykel
Freelancer in Jamaika
Animation, Selbstständig

Krita Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Krita has been satisfactory. Hopefully I will have a better experience with future updates.

I liked the animation template that's created for me when I make a new file. It sets up my layers in way that professionals would use.

I dislike the fact that I had to find external plugins to export animations as videos. (ffmpeg). Also the program crashes too often.

Thomas
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software is NOT PORTABLE

Couldn't install software, not portable, requires Sys Admin level account to install.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Good for creators of digital art

Kommentare: Good for small improvements, erase some scribbles and create PNG images.

It's simple and practical. Faster, cheaper than others. Good structure, icons and intuitive so you can download it and have fun.

If someone have told me about this software before I would have installed it earlier on my computer.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why pay for photoshop!?

Kommentare: Krita allowed my team to make new creative content for our Inspired Edition and our designers made some beautiful illustrations for a print magazine from using this program.

Similar shortcuts like photoshop were a plus, easy to use and easy to teach, import and export work is simple and fast for mass illustration production.

Unlike clip studio pro or photoshop there are fewer customisable features and you do have some more limitations but the feasibility of the program makes up for it.

Jose
Accounting in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kritastic

Its a great software for creating digital images.

It could have much more features to compete with more expensive software.