Über DocHub

Cloudbasiertes PDF-Tool, mit dem Mitarbeitende PDF-Dokumente bearbeiten, signieren und mit Kunden und Teammitgliedern teilen können.

Erfahre mehr über DocHub

If your processes are deeply integrated with the document handling of Google Drive and Google Docs, this is the easy way to add PDF editing functionality to your toolset.

When I make a copy of an existing document and I try to add a new 'insert date', it blocks it and won't let me put the insert date on the exact area where there was a date inserted.

Bewertungen zu DocHub

4,9

DocHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocHub bereits verwendet?

Charles

Lisa
Lisa
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

I use DocHub to edit all of my PDF's

Kommentare: Overall experience has been positive. DocHub is simple to use and it helps me to edit the PDF's that I have to edit on a weekly basis.

I like how easy it is to use DocHub to edit PDF's. I frequently get sent invoices and supplier confirmations that I need to make edits to, and DocHub works well.

There are times when I edit a PDF and it doesn't save exactly how I have edited it. That can be frustrating. It doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen occasionally.

Maria
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best Electronic Signing App

Kommentare: My overall experience is super satisfactory. I couldn't imagine using another app.

How easy it is to maneuver and understand.

I would say the only thing I dont like is not being able to do it on my phone all the time, sometime it glitches out.

Pam
Venue Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DocHub Review

I know how to use it so it's easy to jump in and out of it I use it mostly for electronic signatures so that is helpful for our business to have this service

The manual process of inputting text, signature and other fields when sending a document to someone for signature. Wish there was a way for it to be more automated. Also, the pdf editor feature if lacking in this field

Thomas
Senior Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great PdF filler software that integrates with Google Docs and Gmail.

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use. My office relies on it daily. Highly recommend.

It is easy to use and includes a signature request feature.

I wish I could cut and paste text from a pdf within DocHub, or convert to a text file.

Nicole
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Necessary for all offices!

The ability to text edit is crucial for my business. I also appreciate the many other features that it offers including signatures, pdf conversion, and merging docs.

It tends to glitch sometimes, which leaves me having to refresh and then all my work is lost.

doori
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

DocHub is very easy to use

Kommentare: It's easy to use for any user. I use this mainly for my real estate-related work where signatures and initials are required on most documents.
I also enjoy using this software when I prepare invoices outside of real estate documents for personal uses.

The easy function on how to use DocHub and share with clients to get their e-signature and initials. I also like the feature that I can see from my side when the client opens the document and when they sign it.

Mack
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Helpful When Running a Business

Great to use and very cost efficient. Able to create templates with ease.

I have not found anything to dislike this far and have been using it for years!

Ann
Vp in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doc hub vs Adobe

I find doc hub is very easy for me to use. I have tried Adobe and with the new versions it's either so complicated or just not user friendly.

If I upload a document from my account, I find an error within the document while it's in document hub, have yet to be able to correct the error without going back to the original document and reloading

Aylia
BAS Agent in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Very happy with DocHub

Kommentare: I've had only good experiences with DocHub and was happy to continue my subscription for my second year using this for PDF adjustments, sending client engagement letters and requesting signatures from client.

I've found DocHub very easy to use and my clients find it easy to use when I'm requesting signatures

A little bit of confusion when editing a mail message to send with signature request, sometimes the template email still appears

Billy
Billy
Billy in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool in the toolbox

Kommentare: Solid, no reason to switch. We could definitely describe it as a positive tool

Works well for us and most of the customers we send it to

I feel like we aren't getting as much out of it as we could. Would be nice if they made suggestions based on our usage

Debbie
Office manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product Amazing Price

Kommentare: I recommend this to everyone I know that sends contracts.

All the tabs up top are self explanatory. You don't really need to do a tutorial on the use of this program because it is so easy to use. Everyone in the office uses it!

Nothing! great program, easy to use, self explanatory and sends quickly.

William
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software to use during a pandemic.

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to all who need an easy document modifying and signing program.

This software can be free to use as long as you do not sign more than 5 documents a month. You can also edit and modify documents as needed. It is easy to upload docs into the software. Worked out well when I had to sign and return documents electronically during the Covid lockdown.

Sometimes I get stuck using it. Although you would think that you can do some basic tasks in the software, I cannot figure them out. There is no customer service that I know of to call. It is free unless you pay monthly so I do not complain.

Amanda
Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DocHub Love!

DocHub is excellent for doing minor edits and PDF creations. It is also very cheap compared to other PDF editors.

It will not allow you to edit text already on a file.

Alexandra
Actor in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I use DocHub for e-signatures

Kommentare: DocHub takes the stress away for e-signing contracts in the film industry. I love how quick, convenient, and affordable it is.

Easy to use, quick, virtually free, save to computer or Google Drive, date function

You only get 5 free signatures, but you can date PDFs all day!

Stephanie
Operations Assistant in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I love and appreciate how easy to use DocHub is! It makes my job so much easier as well as my coworkers!

I love how simple the product is to use but it also has so many different functions that you are able to utilize whenever the task calls for it.

The support team isn't the greatest, some times it may take longer than what I see feasible to receive help with the question at hand.

Kelly
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Kommentare: Overall, this is the easiest product that I have found with the ease of editing.

It is the easiest product to edit PDF's that I have ever used.

It doesn't always line up correctly. It would be better if you could see the actual size of the type in real time without printing first.

Lauren
Business Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DocHub is the best in the game

It's ease to figure out and use. If there is something I don't know how to do, it's really easy to figure out or look up.

It glitches more than I would like but not enough that I avoid using the program.

Anthony
Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to paperwork

Kommentare: Working in a team and having to send large amounts of documents to be reviewed, filled out, and signed, DocHub has dramatically reduced time previously wasted and streamlined our processes.

Audited digital signatures, customizable and easy to use templates, seamless email notification system.

There's no way to extract entries from completed documents to an excel or csv file, requiring manual data entry following documents being completed.

Moshe
Manager in Israel
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vital to business

Ease of use, fax feature, control over signature process

Editing text and using eraser sometimes does not work as expected

George
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DocHub the best PDF editor hands down

So easy to set up, use and save documents

Can't think of anything that we don't love about this program

Misty
Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

So easy to use

The ease of uploading, sending and watching the status of the documents is great.

The only drawback I have to Doc Hub needs an quicker way to get the trail of the document for when I need it.

Mohit
Automation Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT AS SIGN DOCUMENT

The best thing about dochub is that it lets the users send docs to sign!

There is nothing that is very concerning that I dont like!

Ethel
owner in USA

long time user

Kommentare: Now easy to use and efficient-no longer complicated

Fell into DocHub and now an essential part of multiple ventures

learning curve was lengthy and mistakes were made

Victor
CEO in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and nice software, but not compliant in Europe...

A very easy to use software and a nice Chrome extension well integrated with Google Workspace

Too bad it is not eIDAS compliant and therefore not legally binding in European Union

Anton
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Editing PDF made easy and fast

Kommentare: Very glad I came across this service. It has made my life easier

User interface is very easy to use and features are great

I have never had any issues with DocHub.