Filtern nach:

Über DocHub

Cloud-based PDF tool that allows employees to edit, sign, and share PDF documents with customers and team members.

Erfahre mehr über DocHub

Coach in Thailand
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Makes filling in and signing PDFs so easy!

Kommentare: I use this for filling in PDF forms and signing them right in Drive.

DocHub makes it so easy to fill in information and add signatures to PDF forms in drive and then also easy to download as attachment and share with others.

I haven't had any issues using this software as of yet. It's been perfect for my usage.

Debbie C.
Office manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product Amazing Price

Kommentare: I recommend this to everyone I know that sends contracts.

All the tabs up top are self explanatory. You don't really need to do a tutorial on the use of this program because it is so easy to use. Everyone in the office uses it!

Nothing! great program, easy to use, self explanatory and sends quickly.

Basilio antonio P.
Docente in Italien
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Software che non rispetta le dichiarazioni

Kommentare: Sono un docente di Matematica e utilizzo DocHub per correggere i compiti dei miei alunni. Il software risulta essere gratuito, ma in realtà lo è stato solo fino ad un certo punto, poi ha cominciato a permettermi di editare solo 5 documenti al giorno. Capirete la frustrazione che ho provato, quando non ho più potuto correggere i compiti di tutti gli alunni, senza riuscire a trovare un rimedio all'inconveniente. Ho cinque classi per un totale di circa 100 alunni e sicuramente non posso correggere solo 5 compiti al giorno.

Nel complesso mi sono piaciute tutte le funzioni, ma più in particolare l'unione di documenti e il riordino delle pagine.

L'inconveniente più importante che ho riscontrato, e non è cosa da poco, è che, sebbene il software fosse dichiarato gratuito, in realtà limita il numero di documenti a 5/24 ore.

Dwight M.
National Broker Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to edit, send and sign PDF DOCUMENTs

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I really love that you can add text draw and signatures to make document templates Doc Hub simplifies the workflow for editing and signing PDF documents

N/A works great all the time never had any issues using This product

Renea D.
operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's not Adobe but it works pretty well!

Kommentare: I use it daily for contract signing and it's decent. I was spoiled with all the features found in the adobe suit that doc hub seems to be missing but it's not bad.

It's fairly intuitive to use, so not a huge learning curve when switching from a higher end product.

it's petty, but I don't love the look of the interface...other than that it's alright.

Barbara M.
HR Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Dochub! Couldn't function without it.

Kommentare: Overall, I can't say I love Dochub enough. I use it daily when compiling my unemployment documents to send it. I can add and append my pages, redact and then fax it all from one place. The monthly cost for this service is such a tremendous value considering I use it daily!

I have used other programs, such as Adobe Pro, but I love the ease and functionality of Dochub. I like that I can add and append pages, fill out forms, redact forms and even fax my completed forms. It's so easy and affordable.

Sometimes it Dochub will give me errors for no apparent reason. Most of the time I can log off and back on and it fixes itself.

William D.
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software to use during a pandemic.

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to all who need an easy document modifying and signing program.

This software can be free to use as long as you do not sign more than 5 documents a month. You can also edit and modify documents as needed. It is easy to upload docs into the software. Worked out well when I had to sign and return documents electronically during the Covid lockdown.

Sometimes I get stuck using it. Although you would think that you can do some basic tasks in the software, I cannot figure them out. There is no customer service that I know of to call. It is free unless you pay monthly so I do not complain.

CEO in UK
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great esignature software

Kommentare: I liked dochub when recieving sometimes dozens of documents via email to sign and return. Dochub makes this process quick and easy.

The best feature about dochub for me is the intergration with gmail and workspace so that documents can be electronically signed and returned to sender without leaving gmail/workspace.

The software did go through spells of being buggy if using within gmail or workspace so defeated the ease of use.

Software Quality Engineer in Sri Lanka

DocHub ease official documentation work

Kommentare: I'm really like to recommend this software for all work from home offices because it is such a help without having to keep hard copies every where. Not only for work from home based office, but also for other it will help to get rid of paper waste and most importantly they are saved safely

During work from home time period this was a very helpful tool for our office. Without having to get hard copy of document we can easily sign off the relevant official documents with a better authentication

It is better to make it bit easier when entering text inputs into the fields. As user themselves has to be careful over alignments sometimes its kinda bothersome when signing off documents

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent online PDF editor

It's inexpensive to use Very effective No need to download anything Registration is quick and simple Great editing tool for PDFs

User interface is a bit plain and can be a bit difficult to find the editing options desired

Krzysztof K.
Real Estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend

Kommentare: When I have an attachment in my e-mail, I just open it and edit it in gmail. Sometimes I work on different computers and I have to check my e-mail but there is not always an editing program installed there, I know that I always have DocHub in gmail.

For me, the most important advantage of this program is that I have it always integrated in gmail and I don't have to search and install an additional editing program. It is easy to use and has all the necessary functions to handle the document + the possibility of creating a signature as well as sending and printing the document. An important advantage of this program is that it is free.

Editing the text could be more intuitive, after deleting some content and entering a new one, moving the text around the document could be better done, but you can't expect everything from a free program.

Eduardo T.
Consultant in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to deploy PDF editor for GSuite users

Kommentare: I've been a very happy user. It has a very intuitive interface. The free service is quite functional. If your PDF-editing needs are modest, you can make do with a free account. If you do a lot of work with PDF's, then the price is worth the time this tool will save you.

If your processes are deeply integrated with the document handling of Google Drive and Google Docs, this is the easy way to add PDF editing functionality to your toolset. It makes it easy to annotate and sign PDFs. You only need to turn it on from the marketplace. You can choose individual installs or enable it for the whole organization.

The only downside I can think of the the pricing. The gap between free and Pro is big, especially if you go by monthly payments. You might find a better deal elsewhere.

Deanna I.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Dochub for teachers

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great service that streamlines document sharing completion and signing.

I love using dochub to easily sign paperwork and send it back to my coworkers. I also love creating documents to share with others and making it easier for them to sign and get the materials back to me quicker. Great way to communicate for signatures and approvals for order purchasing and signing off or for field trips and signature permissions.

Not much to dislike. It’s easy to use. I wish the interface looked nicer.

Stephanie G.
Operations Assistant in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I love and appreciate how easy to use DocHub is! It makes my job so much easier as well as my coworkers!

I love how simple the product is to use but it also has so many different functions that you are able to utilize whenever the task calls for it.

The support team isn't the greatest, some times it may take longer than what I see feasible to receive help with the question at hand.

Anthony M.
Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to paperwork

Kommentare: Working in a team and having to send large amounts of documents to be reviewed, filled out, and signed, DocHub has dramatically reduced time previously wasted and streamlined our processes.

Audited digital signatures, customizable and easy to use templates, seamless email notification system.

There's no way to extract entries from completed documents to an excel or csv file, requiring manual data entry following documents being completed.

Katie W.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick & Easy

Kommentare: Has eliminated challenges of signing and ammending electronic documents.

Makes my life easier for signing contracts and ammending pdf's. Very easy to use and for others to grasp quickly. Just send an email with signature request.

It is quite intuitive but do have to look up how to do tasks that I don't normally do. I haven't had to call customer service so can't comment on that.

Victor K.
CEO in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and nice software, but not compliant in Europe...

A very easy to use software and a nice Chrome extension well integrated with Google Workspace

Too bad it is not eIDAS compliant and therefore not legally binding in European Union

Erica V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, fast and free

Kommentare: Fantastic, better than DocuSign, easy and intuitive and no issues.

I love this software. I discovered it by accident and started using it immediately. It requires absolutely no learning. Super friendly and simple.

Honestly there is nothing I don't like about it. It's easy and fast and I never have issues using it for anything.

Charles K.
real estate in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great alternative to docusign

Kommentare: Easy to understand and feel comfortable integrating into my business

Easy to use and understand after a few test tries and tutorials.

Limit for free option was too low, thus forcing a paid account.

Anton A.
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Editing PDF made easy and fast

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very glad I came across this service. It has made my life easier

User interface is very easy to use and features are great

I have never had any issues with DocHub.

Grégoire S.
President in Frankreich

Very satisfied

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Integration with Google Drive Easy to use

Should be localized (including date formats...)

Rezonia R.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

4 letzten Monat Neu

DocHub has a great product and very user friendly.

It's too expensive for my small business as I don't use it often.