Über Debutify Theme

Debutify bietet E-Commerce-Markenbesitzenden eine leistungsstarke Suite von Tools zur Steigerung der Konversionsrate, mit denen sie ihre Geschäfte erfolgreich aufbauen, ausbauen und skalieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Debutify Theme

Simple, efficient, and effective. Very good software and intuitive.

What I dislike is that it is still quite expensive when you're a small online business. Perhaps this can change in the future.

Bewertungen zu Debutify Theme

Debutify Theme hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Debutify Theme bereits verwendet?

Jermaine
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They Don’t provide what they offer

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Oumarou
Oumarou
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I got my first conversion after installing Debutify

Kommentare: Overall experience is awesome. The very best thing is that it help you converts your visitors easily.

Debutify was build to convert visitors into buyers. I got my first sales less than three hours after installing this theme to my store. It’s fast, intuitive and highly converting. Plus, it comes with a lot of tools.

I would like to get at least two store licences with their pro plan that cost $75 per month.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I freaking love this service, and here’s why you should too!

Kommentare: Honestly... I love Debutify, it’s a great service, has great customer service, and they’ll literally do anything to make it better for you.

This software absolutely TRUMPS any other service out there, users have the customization required to be able to add their own brand to the theme and enough features to successfully up their AOV. Delete those other apps that do the same thing and save a ton of money and time!

Though those features are great some of the features are just not necessary, so for the price you pay for the best option you have a ton of services you won’t use. Though this is still far more valuable then it’s price.

Waheed
CEO in Palästina

The worst customer Service ever

Kommentare: Debutify has the worst customer service ever. When you contact their customer service, you will get a response from a technical support representative who will tell you that they will follow up on your request. If you send a follow-up email, you will get a response from a new technical support representative, who will ask you to explain your issue from the beginning; this new representative will tell you again that he will follow up on the subject. Of course, you will not get any response, and then you will send a third follow-up email to get an answer from a third representative who will, of course, ask you to explain the issue again and will promise you to follow up on the subject. In the end, they will not solve your problem. This company does not provide technical support, the don't understand what does customer service means #customerservice #technicalsupport #dubutify #debutify_is_the_worst_company_in_customer_service

They promote very good features on their website, but unfortunately, these features will not work as promised when you install the product, it is full of bugs

the customer service is very bad and they charge you without giving you the service

Jonas
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the all-in-one online store creation application

Kommentare: is designed to help users maximize their conversion rates by optimizing the customer shopping experience and offering features such as discounts and coupon codes

is known for its simple and intuitive interface, which allows users to create and customize their online store without the need for extensive technical skills.

may be limited in its functionality compared to other online store creation applications.

Justin
Founder in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: It’s great value, very educational as well. For someone starting out who doesn’t want to buy an expensive theme, debutify is a great place to start

The customizability of the interface and being able to differentiate my site from the others, without paying for expensive themes.

Sometimes I’d like to add in specific sections or creative pieces that just aren’t available within the them (such as video auto play header), or being able to customize the product page or faq/ about us.. I know this is a shopify issue but I’ve been having to use page fly to do that in some cases.

Jack
Owner in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I’m really happy with Debutify!

Kommentare: Very good theme to work with.

Easy to install and use. Looks fantastic with lots of built in features. Free trial allows you to fully experience before purchasing plan.

Nothing that I didn’t like about the software.

Federico
CEO in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

great tool for shopify users

the theme setup is great. Good for better conversion rate instead of shopify theme

its more expensive then other themes. For the 79$ plan i think 39$ would be a better price. This way they can collect more clients also i believe.

Ilia
Boss in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great themee

A lot of features, quick updates, the add-ons are synced and dont interfere with each other

Sometimes the functionality is not as robust as other themes

Rish
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Best theme on shopify

All conversion-rate optimized plugins powered into one theme. No external plugins slowing you down, no custom coding. This is the all-in-one theme

Learning curve is higher than expected. Drag and drop builder would be better

Ricardo
Marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A beautiful website and business builder

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I liked how easy it was for someone not tech savvy to build one of the best looking websites I've seen. Their support was there for any questions as well. I built something I was proud to run my business from quickly.

The monthly tiers for using it are quite high and I still need to pay for hosting and shopify fees.

Noah
Owner in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Average interface/ horrible support/ worthless unless paid version

Kommentare: After my issue, Shopify told me (not debutify) that there was a link to their chat, and when I was chatting with debutify, I was told I was lucky to get ‘such support’ and that ‘the theme works perfectly until the trial ends’. Then you have a site that is extremely limited and the only way to fix it is to pay a monthly subscription. Shopify has free themes that will let you do this, no brained.

Seemed easy to set up, my first attempt and at my very first impression it was relatively easy for novice use

Once built, very limited on various settings(ie font size various places), I get it, it’s a cookie cutter program. Once trial ended my site was badically neutered because I could no longer add video to my product pages, I didn’t find out until I finally ran a campaign, and after a full day of trying to install video descriptions, I heard back from the email I had send to support. The chat box on their home page only offered email support and a day when you are running last minute xmas deals is a REAL PROBLEM!!!

Clayton
Sole Trader in Australien
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best FREE Theme

Kommentare: Used Debutify on over 100 shopify websites and I love it. Much easier to use then most themes. It would be good to pay a one time fee to purchase all the add-on features. Great support also.

Great for beginners on a budget to get started in ecom.

Add-on features are now overpriced and make it harder to justify using them.

Al Jubaier
Technical Manager in Bangladesch
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Md

Best support and service thats way i like this software

I have no missing any data thats way i like it’s Software

Daniel
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Looking Free Theme, But Extras Add Up

Kommentare: Overall I've been happy with the free version of the theme, for what it is.

I tried debutify for one of my stores because it's a good looking theme, and the base version is free. For a free theme, it looks better than the free themes offered by Shopify. I also liked that it offered upgrades.

I haven't used support since early on, because I haven't done much with the theme since then. But at the time, right after their launch, support was not very responsive. Perhaps they're more attentive now, but I wouldn't know. I was also disappointed to see that all the upgrades are offered on a SaaS model. I understand the benefits of SaaS, but for a theme "widget", it doesn't make much sense to me. It also makes those little upgrades prohibitively expensive over time. I've had a few minor bugs with the theme, but nothing too bad. It does register as slow on google speed test, but I still have growing search traffic, so who knows the whole story with that...

Albert
Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is a Reason This Theme is not in the Shopify Theme Store

Kommentare: It just cannot do things the regulars themes in the Shopify app can do. How can you not have subcategories?
If you have jewelry you can't have Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets. Instead everything has to go under Jewelry. What a mess for the customer. The theme can't put a collection on sale because there is no way to do it. This was a very frustrating theme and I should have known when it wasn't in the Shopify app theme store that there was a problem. Shopify does things right but this theme is just some thrown together concoction that is piecemeal at best.

I liked the fact that you could develop the front page into a fairly good looking page but other than that nothing else really works.

YOU CANNOT use subcategories with this theme. You CANNOT publish a sale for induvial collections with this theme. You CANNOT put your out of stock to the bottom of the page with this them. THERE are so many standard things you simply cannot do with this theme. There is a reason this them is not in the Shopify theme store and now I know why. It would never pass Shopify standards.

Aaron
Managing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and affordable

Ease of use compared to similar products was far superior. It's a product that works and is super easy to implement.

Some functionality was limiting and I could tell that new features are being built out, but overall it had everything I needed. Dashboard and back-end is super easy to navigate too.

Krissy
Mommy/Designer in USA

Surprised this was free!

Kommentare: I think if I had more time, I wouldn’t have had any difficulty with the theme, there was just a lot going on, but I’m considering using it again for a new website idea that I have. Thank you for offering such a great theme!

The functionality and options included are close to those found on 200.00 paid themes, which is unheard of nowadays!

It had quite a few settings that I didn’t quite understand, as it left a lot open as far as customization that kind of overwhelmed me, but as far as anything negative, I don’t have anything.

Taylor
Founder in Australien

Good for basic E-commerce stores

Easy to use, Navigate. Did the basics of what an E-commerce store needed using the Free plan.

Couldn't change coding to make small changes. The plans above the free was pricey.

Lacey
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for the Price

I like that I am able to see the website layout for several different pages at one time.

How to edit the theme is not easy to understand if you are not a developer.

Kendra

Perfect for my business

The adding of products and setting up the function of my store

When setting up Pickup option it won't let me choose what products I want for Pickup only.

Eunice
Ecommerce manager in USA

High Quality, Easy to Use Theme

Kommentare: Debutify builds on Shopify's free theme Debut to take it to another level in functionality and looks. The quality of the free verison even without any premium features is outstanding. The premium features that they offer are a great addition to create a high converting, professional ecommerce site. Very glad I found this theme and kudos to the developers!

Functionality, looks, ease of use, and cost

No complaints, really. This theme truly exceeded my expectations.

Gabriel
Founder in Guatemala

Debutify good quality software

Kommentare: Debutify has been great, designing my website and choosing what perks i want has made it all easier.

I actually loved the customer experience and service. I had some issues with my code and when asked for help they guided me step by step.

I believe there should be added more days to the free trial.

Shoshana
CEO in USA

Amazing software

Debutify is not only easy to use but it looks clean and professional which is what draws customers. Definitely recommend!

The only thing I would suggest upgrading is that there should be a separate way to customize what your home page looks like on a computer and a mobile device because many times the home page I design doesn’t work for both of them.

Anthony
CEO in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice but expensive

Kommentare: Ok overall. Would be nice if some paid add ons were included in free. Maybe 1-3.

Modern look. The transparent header. Good look overall.

The cost. Very cost prohibitive when rolling out a new store that may or may not turn a profit. Customer service unwilling to give an extra trial.

Vacla
Owner in Rumänien

Best and Affordable Theme Ever

Kommentare: The best thing is that if you do not afford a pro theme Debutify can be used free or paid that is not expensive at all like other themes are and no need to much knowledge to work with it or pay someone to customize it for you.

I really enjoy all of it very easy to use and affordable.

Don't know if it needs more future in it! I used it like how it is and I was very happy and worked well for me.