Über SmartRoutes

SmartRoutes is a total delivery management software for anyone from SMBs to logistics teams. Plan and optimize routes and capture POD.

Erfahre mehr über SmartRoutes

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SmartRoutes

5,0

SmartRoutes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du SmartRoutes bereits verwendet?

Felipe A.
Head Of Operations in Irland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for our start-up.

Kommentare: From day one, the solution offered by SmartRoutes is a total game changer, from the time saved into planning routes to the easy of implement and the ready made driver apps and custom fields. Smartroutes allowed us to grow our business with easy scalability and a payment structure that we key for our success so far.

The number one feature that made us stay with SmartRoutes and not look for other software providers is the constant updates and the consideration for our inputs when developing your pipeline allowing us to have an experience very close to a custom build software.

Considering that the vast majority of my complaints were addressed in the past, very few things are not the exact features we would like to see such as the reduced amount of custom fields and the difficulty of deletion of a drop after a route is created. Apart from that, there's nothing we dislike about Smartroutes.

vor 11 Monaten

Brilliant to see SmartRoutes has saved your business time and money on routes and at the same time given you the confidence to scale the business. Look forward to supporting Harvest Day into the future

Louisa G.
Commercial Director in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Logistics Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really positive experience with the software, company, personnel. Very responsive and open to discussing our needs and developing solutions to help us work more efficiently.

Does what you need it to Simple to use Simple to set -up Maximises deliveries Great customer support Excellent live information on where the drivers are

Dependent on accuracy of Google maps, which can send the drivers in the wrong direction at times

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks very much for the feedback, Louisa.

Daniel W.
Company Director in Polen
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for delivery business

Kommentare: This software saves me a lot o f time therefore this is exceptional value for money. Once it improves it will become a MUST have application for Selsey UK and companies alike.

The use of use and features like route optimisation so far. There is still plenty room for improvement but I truly believe that with such dedicated team the sky is the limit.

I wish the customer tracking feature would be introduced soon along side customer communication hub of some sort which would be linked to mobile number etc.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Daniel, just to update you that the team have now created all of the live package tracking and customer communication features you wanted. Best, The SmartRoutes Team

Sharon R.
Financial Controller in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Truly Irish Country Foods

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We used the software last Christmas when we delivered all 600 of our ham orders within 1 week all over the island of Ireland. The software meant that I could set up routes and optimise them to plan the drivers routes to be most efficient. Without the software I think I'd still be driving around Cavan trying to find houses!
This was our first time doing route planning to this degree and the software made it so easy for me to upload the details to the system and test route lenghts etc prior to pushing the route plans out to the drivers.
The drivers also loved it. One of the drivers on the first day out decided he knew better than the GP. On day 2 he followed it religiously and came back to the office early singing it's praises.
I cannot recommend this product enough to small companies doing route planning for the first time. It's easy to use and easy for the drivers to follow.

Easy to use, easy to understand, easy for drivers...overall a great package. I particularly love that it's a subscription model which means I can sign up for just 1 month and then cancel when no longer needed.

The cons section os mandatory. I haven't got any complaints as the software did exactly what I wanted.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks Sharon, great to hear you had a good experience with SmartRoutes!