Über Printful

Auftragsabwicklungslösung, die Unternehmen bei der Verwaltung von Verkäufen durch Bestandsverfolgung, Lagerhaltung und Versand am selben Tag unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Printful

Ive used them weekly for two years, pretty good except customer service.

They NEVER wanted to support our customers in receiving what they paid for. Our small non-profit had to pick up the cost to make it right with our customers.

Bewertungen zu Printful

4,0
3,8

Printful hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Printful bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
Small Business Owner in USA

The Best in the Biz!

Kommentare: I started years ago with Printful. I now use other POD providers as well, but have been in love with their quality, service, customer service, policies, and more. I have always been a huge fan and I see no dropping them in the future, they really are the best.

Yu do not need a cent or even artistic ability to start an online store chock full of a myriad of popular and needed products. And, it is absolutely free. It syncs with your store on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, and more and you do something once, push the product to your store, and everything is automated thereafter.

I stated that Printful was $$$ Mid-tier earlier in teh evaluation of cost in this review. That is only referring to the cost of their products and fulfillment. The software is FREE to use and has online, apps, and more but as it is free they have a higher price for all their products. They are the best in the business worldwide, but other POD companies are also free with just as good of results in general...but Printful wins every time in consistency and quality and you pay for it in teh products.

Daniel
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Printful: The absolute best to way to scale when starting a clothing brand.

- Firstly, their customer service is phenomenal. I've had no issues within the years I've used them and for any mis-prints or errors, they will promptly help out and make it right with either a refund or redelivery. - Variety of options, and ever increasing options for printing on, apparel, accessories, literal prints, and many more that they update. - Integrated world-wide shipping, allowing our business to essentially tap into the global market from the get go if needed, hassle free.- Really easy to set up and its literally free.

- Print quality sometimes were less than satisfactory, but this was really dependent on your design as well as the product you pick (Base garment colour, etc.) - Fulfillment time and restocking, this might be their biggest weakness, which is ironically their popularity. I frequently find that several items on my site will always be out of stock, and this is not usually properly reflected onto the site so we always have to manually contact the customers each time. Fulfillment time is also hit or miss, your order could get done in 2 days or 8.

Razvan
Administrator in Rumänien
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the worst B2B experiences in my life

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would never recommend working with Prințul. They have tried their best to take their loyal customer's hard earned money as well as assets. Pritful robbed me of money and attempted to rob me of my assets using coveted means as well as lying to my face and mocking me. Absolutely one of the worst B2B experiences ever.

In the beginning, when you integrate your business with them, they are very helpful. After that, customer loyalty or care is negative, below 0...

They have tried to take hold of my warehoused assets after paying them for three years. They have changed their policy, have hidden my postcards and packaging, have asked for absurd amount of money to recover my assets.

James
Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Print on demand is super efficient and items can be sold and shipped worldwide

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I used it for a couple of years integrated with Etsy. And now I use it with an integration with Shopify. It's nice because when and order is placed, in Shopify, it is automatically sent to Printful. Here is my current Shopify store using Printful: https://ignatiusapparel.com

1) Intuitive user interface 2) Included Clip art 3) Digital Models with product Mockups 4) A graphics editor

Lower prices would be nice, but I mostly like it.

Jacob
Jacob
Ceo in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

This is next-gen material

Kommentare: Pretty exceptional. Was an amazing opportunity

The quality of the prints are fantastic, and the fabric is durable.

I wish there were more integrations with 3rd party apps.

Silvia
Silvia
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I reccomend Printful as a great starting point for your fashion impare

Kommentare: I use Printful for 2 years. I started with just ebay, and now I have ebay, Etsy, Wordpress and Shopify shops. All this with the same designs.

Printful gives you a big choice of different products and varriaties. The are a lot of integrations with most popular e-commerce platforms which saves you time for uploading products and managing quantities.

There are a great products but not all of them have most popular colors - black and white.

Oumarou
Oumarou
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest way I found to lunch a t-shirt business

Kommentare: Printfull exceeded my expectations of T-shirt printing business online. My overall experience is very very good.

Printfull has proven to be an excellent choice when I decided to launch my T-shirt business printing. Combined with Etsy it is amazing. I can say it exceeded my expectations.

Sometimes it is hard to get their customer service. Luckily it is not happening every time. It is the only con I have to mention.

Rida
Rida
Quality Management System Coordinator in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Print on Demand Software

Kommentare: Print is a convenient and affordable way to get products from your printer, but they refuse to change their policies when it comes to customer-centricity. It means that Printful isn't fit with Amazon Stores because customers care about timely delivery as well!

It is not easy to find the perfect product for your company. You need something that will meet all of its needs, but it can be not easy if you don't know what exactly those are! Printful offers printing and shipping options to make this process easier on everyone involved - whether they're looking at one item or multiple hundred thousand units upfronts with us (and more!).

I can make changes on the go and never worry about running out of stock like with other sites. If someone wants a specific product badly, there could be weeks without availability before another one comes back into inventory. So these people will have been waiting quite patiently.

Marko
Marko
Implementation Consultant in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Amazing Tool For Print On Demand Business

Kommentare: This is an amazing tool and I would recommend it to anyone in the print on demand business. It will fully automate the order fulfilment process and it is easy to use.

Printful allows you to easily upload your designs and apply it to different products such as t-shirts, hoodies or baseball caps. It also has the ability to connect your eBay and Etsy store which fully automates the order management process.

T-shirt prices are a bit expensive but the rest of the platform features make up for this.

Leonardo
Leonardo
Owner in Brasilien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Small Business Owner

Kommentare: Printful was my first contact with POD services. And I believe they are the leading company in this market, especially because of their easy-to-use online platform. Their software is intuitive and simple to learn. I didn't need any coding skills to connect it with my Shopify and Etsy shops.

Printful has seamless integration with both Etsy and Shopify. When I make a sale, they take care of everything for me. Their software is easy to use. Their mockups are precise.

I noticed a huge demand for a certain phone case model that Printiful does not offer. So I had to switch my entire phone case collection to a rival POD company that offers that.

Henry
CEO in USA

A Great Place For POD Beginners

Kommentare: Prinftul was the first POD service/software we came across, and it became our introduction to the industry. Their platform is highly user friendly and offers more than we could have hoped for. The items we have so far created have turned out splendidly, meaning the team behind Printful has chosen tried and true printing companies to work with. It is because Printful is so good at what they do that we have become disappointed in the range of white-label products offered. Despite that, Printful has provided us many ways for our POD business to flourish by offering coupons, sample discounts, heads up on policy/price changes, and a slew of built-in designs to add to our creations.

It is Direct. That is the most important aspect of Printful, most especially for POD newcomers. We went into the business with no knowledge about the industry. It isn't that Printful is exactly informative, rather they are extremely organized and the content isn't mired by ads.

There is a curious lack of white-label products available. After using Printful for the first time in 2020, very few new items have debuted across the platform. When compared to its competitors, Printful offers very few avenues of POD merchandise and lines of collections.

Daniel

Great Software and POD Products, Terrible Order Management Policies

Kommentare: Printful delivers a good product but refuses to think about their customers' end customers and use common sense. This makes them unsuitable for use with Amazon stores, and undesirable for use if your customers care about getting their products on time.

Printful is easy to set up through Shopify, and even through WooCommerce, and they produce a pretty good product on average. The Amazon integration is nice to have, but does have some issues.

Printful has rules for fulfilment that often make zero sense and cause massive delays in product fulfilment. For example (and I've seen this dozens of times), if a particular shirt is out of stock in the US and won't be back in stock for three days, the smart thing would be to wait to fulfill the order when that shirt comes back in stock. What they will do instead, is fulfill that item from Europe. Then it gets shipped to their facility in the US. This adds ~14-35 days to the shipping time, depending on the shipping service used (not up to you). Then, the item gets shipped to the customer. That last few days of the process is what they count as their fulfilment time, allowing them to pretend they kept their guarantee. I had a client's Amazon account that was completely ruined by this. POD was a new, and relatively tiny part of the account - but the repeated delays prompted Amazon to heavily punish the account, and the client lost their business. The problem was discussed with printful and they refused to fix or even acknowledge the issue. They wouldn't even allow us to say we don't want items fulfilled from Europe.

Vincent
Medical laboratory Technologist in Papua-Neuguinea
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High quality products and printing

Kommentare: I love printful. It's the best print on demand app out there. I have been using it for over 3 years now and have not have any complaints since. I would recommend to anyone to use this professional print on demand business.

It is easy to use and very user friendly. Information on the website itself is easy to understand with words and infographics added to minimize confusion. Live customer support is very helpful and the responds is quick. They go out their way to help out with queries. Also there are plenty of discount codes and monthly competition to win prices which is very nice.

Some products go out stock for a very long time and also the shipping prices for products has drastically increased.

Edwin
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Printful Product Review

Kommentare: Initially, my experience went well. As Printful grew, however, keeping my business a priority for them became a big issue. The quality control also started to fizzle...Honestly., in the long run, I'm glad I stopped working with Printful and just started printing with a local screen printer.

What I like most about Printful is the ease of launching an apparel brand within minutes. With TONS of blank apparel items you can certainly provide a very customized product for your customers.

There are a few things I do not like about Printful. They are a little pricy...I feel their sublimation printing should be a bit cheaper. Another thing is they did have long turnaround times. As the apparel industry grows, more clients begin to use Printful. The demand for apparel printing is greater than the fast working times Printful can provide. Also, it is a pain to set up tax (Nexus) with Printful, if you sell worldwide...

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So far, great quality, good service and very easy to use

Kommentare: While the spread of opinions about quality and service have a wide range on the Net, I have had nothing but positive experiences with Printful thus far. The quality of the printing has been as good as I've seen anywhere, the products are top notch, production has been fast and shipping has as well. I'm sure there will be ups and downs over the course of our relationship, but at this point I consider them a valuable partner.

The choice of customizable products is pretty impressive, as are the base prices. I love the fact that you can set your own margins and am ecstatic that they handle the payment gateway, shipping and the entire logistical process. You can create your designs, set up your store and start selling with very little problem

It took a little while to understand the best ways to manage in stock/out of stock situations for products. While there are a number of options for most products, their availability may vary wildly. I've found it's best to design to the most basic color sets, for example, because the more unusual colors are less popular and most likely to become unavailable without warning.

Donae
Author and writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Printful is my go-to for print on demand services!

Kommentare: Overall it’s one of the best print on demand services compared to the other company’s that integrates well with my websites e-commerce platform and delivers products to my customers efficiently.

I liked Printful because it integrates with my Wix website and allows me to see everything that is taking place on the e-commerce side of my website. I also like Printful for the ability to brand my products with my company logo. I also like that Printful offers a variety of products on the market.

I didn’t like that I have to pay and upfront charge for embroidery features. Some of their products are a bit pricey and doesn’t give much room for profit markups.

Marissa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to sell products without keeping inventory

Kommentare: I’ve used printful to make and sell products for many of my businesses and find it easy to use, integrate and monetize.

Easy to use and manage orders. Integrates well with squarespace (our website)

More product options for bags and other products

Cassidy
Artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Printful Review

Kommentare: I love interacting with printful, have been using it for over three years, and expect to use it for years to come

Printful is overall an easy to use and affordable software that allows drop shipping merchandise to be streamlined and effective for anybody

There are not many downsides to the software however some clothing items could be better priced

Mathew
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO not Trust this company with your design?

Nothing yet! They still cant get it wright!

I found Printful and decided to give them a try for my new line of custom design hoodies and hats. Needless to say we are still in trying to get the sample hoodie printed properly! It has been over a month and Printful can't even print my logo in the CENTER of the hoodie? I mean are you serious? Do you not do quality control or measure before you print? Very unprofessional and unknowledgeable customer service as a whole! Every time I email with a concern, I get a different agent to jumps in to help, but all it happens is that they DO NOT Understand what is happening or read your request. Yes they offered a credit but what's the point when they cant even get (1) Sample printed right or double checked before shipping. I'm glad this happened now and NOT when my clients receive the JUNK thy print! Horrible all around and its a shame that Printful is allowed to proceed with this kind of terrible customer service and NO knowledge in basic Printing. I have asked several times to speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or main people in charge to explain what is going on! But they all refuse and say NO one can be reached? That is Bull Sh$t at its best. I have waisted enough time and money on this company and I'm telling you please RUN and find someone else that cares and will actually quality control their product before shipping out to your clients. Mathew

Tito
Tito
CEO & Fundador in Brasilien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Printful é o melhor que temos em Impressão sob demanda

Kommentare: Acho sensacional. Conseguiram fazer um site com funcionalidades diversas e de fácil uso até para quem não sabe nada sobre integrações, comércio eletrônico e etc.

A quantidade de recursos, praticidade de uso e facilidade de implementação e integrações.

O preço dos produtos para brasileiros fica pesado devido ao valor do Dollar.

Sheilla
Digital Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The best on-demand fulfilling service I've ever used.

Kommentare: Overall - I love Printful and will continue to use them in the future. I've tried several other print to ship platforms, but the ease of use that Printful offers is just amazing. I would highly recommend them.

Printful truly handles every part of the process. Their platform makes it easy to design products, preview them as realistically as possible, and connect them to online stores. Their fees are extremely reasonable for the amount of work they put into fulfilling and delivering every product. Best of all, they have one of the best customer support chat teams I've ever experienced. I've had to contact them several times over the years and I've always been really impressed.

Honestly, there's not a lot of cons to Printful. Sure, the shipping and prices could be lower, but with everything that's going on, it's understandable. More types of inventory would be great. They also limit the number of addresses that one can use for sample orders. I've moved a few times and I'm unable to update my address as a result.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing print-on-demand service with great accessibility from other platforms

Kommentare: For getting into print-on-demand, Printful is a fantastic option. It may not be the best priced for creators, though it is close % wise to the other options out there and I feel it has better integration options than many of its competitors.

The most useful pieces to Printful are how easy it is to set up, price, and track your print-on-demand orders through the Printful platform. Second, is how amazingly easy it is to integrate with other software such as WooCommerce/WordPress when trying to connect your online store to your own platform.

When items go out of stock it isn't always straightforward or easy to replace them with other items that are available.

Ryan
Founder & Head Coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Not Delivered

Kommentare: Horrible. Will seek out other drop shipping vendors.

Their website and navigation was easy. Looked like a solid contender for my online fitness services.

Their shipment details was horrible. I ordered a sample T shirt for a TV show appearance and I never got my product. I finally looked back through my emails and the thread was connected to this out dated email weeks old. I e mailed them numerous times to let them know I won't be able to pick up my product and leave it at the front door. Printful just emailed me saying that if they have to re ship it more than three times they will donate my product to charity. I never got an actual person to talk with me.

william
owner in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Less than perfect

Kommentare: Overall experience is ok. I feel like their products are too expensive which leaves yoou less profit.

POD software, I like that you can upload your own images or designs as any print on demand software you are able to do. One thing I do really like is they are an eco friendly and green company.

What I like least about this software is you can not reposistion things on their stuff. Lets take a t- shirt design for example. Once you choose your image they place it in the upper part of a shirt. You cannot move it around or make any larger then what they allow for.

Joseph
Webmaster in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best service of its kind in the industry!

It easily integrated with several different shopping carts.

I wish it could get paid by the shopping cart when sale is collected. So there would no money out of pocket.