Über Soundtrap

Musikproduktionsanwendung, die Bildungseinrichtungen bei der Erstellung von Klassen, Remote-Unterricht, Aufgaben und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Soundtrap

The UI is creative and user-friendly. Using innovative instruments and features, anyone can now create professional-quality music online without the need for pricey equipment.

Sometimes it gives a bug and closes itself. Sometimes it hangs on the music and we can't move it so we have to force the application to stop.

Bewertungen zu Soundtrap

Soundtrap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soundtrap bereits verwendet?

Hans Peter
Betriebselektroniker in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gute Anwendung für das private Musikstudio

Kommentare: Ist eine gute Anwendung für das kleine Studio, die nicht viel kosten muss. Man findet leicht rein und ist einfach zu bedienen.

Es gibt eine kostenlose Version ohne Abo, welches an sich schon umfangreich ist und wird durch das Abo nur erweitert. Das Abo bietet zudem monatliche Tracks und Ausschnitte zum Integrieren in die eigene Musik.

Wenig negatives, lediglich AutoTune und Höhenverstellung der Stimme ist sehr künstlich und ohne Feingefühl. So ist eine Oktave tiefer im Hören dann schon wesentlich tiefer als erwartet.

Werner Daniel
Arbeitslos in Deutschland
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Sparend

Kommentare: Neutral gut

Musikauswahl ist sehr zutreffend, sehr gut.

Schlechtes Abo des Streamingdienstes. Sonst gut

Austin
Austin
Software Analyst in Argentinien
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SoundTrap, your music assistant creator

Kommentare: We solved some beats and patterns to make an entire Marketing campaign with music that performed amazingly well in radio, so it was awesome to work & create something tangible. After that, we used it to give some publicity videos our finest tunes, they were really well executed, had the opportunity to work with an amazing sound engineer that had a really good understanding of the program and taught us a lot.

I think the most impactful thing about Soundtrap is the online collab-mode to make music and share your not-finished creations everywhere on the go.

I think the freemium plan could be a little more permissive to let you test and see more features, this software is an insane on-the-go studio that you can make and use to create, but not everyone has the chance to discover the entire potential in one-go.

CharRon
CharRon
DJ in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Soundtrap is Spotify's garageband

Kommentare: If you ever used Garageband on a MAC then this great for you. Soundtrap uses the same type of platform and like Apple, you can make and publish podcast episode on Spotify like Apple Podcast. It keeps it all in the family. which is funny since Spotify has Anchor.

You can create song arrangements, podcast episodes, Audio drama like NPR, Interviews, or sound recordings. Soundtrap are giving you 18,000 sounds for you to create music or episodes with. They also got software instruments to use for your recording. You can put the program on your smart phone or tablet and access from your computer. Plus, you get access to autotune and publish your creation to Spotify.

So, all your work is online so you have to get good wifi to connect. Plus it is subscription based so depending on what you are using it for(music, podcast, audio drama) then it will come with a cost. It is interesting how the Storyteller and Musicmaker supreme are the same price even though they are different. More money give you more thing. Plus, it is only IOS (Ipad, Iphone) system so you can't use it on Android products. But you can use it for free to get you started.

Angelica
Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

soundtrap: the perfect tool for online music production

Kommentare: As an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, my experience with Soundtrap was limited. However, I was able to appreciate the versatility and user-friendly nature of the platform for music creation. During some projects related to video production and educational content, we used Soundtrap to compose background music and sound effects. The intuitive interface and numerous editing options allowed us to achieve satisfactory results in a short time. Additionally, the ability to collaborate online was immensely helpful in working efficiently and achieving the desired outcomes.

sondtrap offers a wide range of advantanges of music entrusiasts. With its intuitive, cloud-based interface, users can create music online quickly and easily. It provides a variety of virtual instruments, effects, and pre-recorded loops to help users develop their creativity. Additionally, Soundtrap facilitates real-time collaboration with other musicians, making it ideal for group projects or receiving feedback and advice from professionals. Its compatibility with different platforms and devices allows for accessibility from anywhere, anytime. The high-quality audio recording and editing feature is another major advantage, enabling users to produce tracks with excellent sound quality.

While Soundtrap has many advantages, it also has some limitations. The free version offers a limited number of tracks and storage hours, which can be restrictive for advanced users. Furthermore, its library of pre-recorded sounds could benefit from greater variety and frequent updates. Some users may find the initial learning curve a bit steep due to the abundance of features and options available on the platform.

Ragu
Pharmacist in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best music software

Kommentare: This app is wonderful.This app is one of best platform for musicians.

All the equalization filters are amazing and the great sound effects.This app is perfect for beginners musicians.

This app is sometimes lag with the audio pickup.

Mian
Office management in Pakistan
Import und Export, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

To listen the music and lyrics this is the best choice for everyone

Kommentare: It's very good app for listening the music with different lyrics i really enjoyed it. To listen the music and lyrics this is the best choice for everyone

It's easy to use and it's GUI is very good for everyone and I really like it.

Anas
Youtuber in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My short experience with an application spotify

Kommentare: A great experience, I am very enjoying my use of the application, so all I want is available within the application except for the feature of not being able to create a playlist for free subscriptions, but I will soon subscribe to the paid service and I hope to see a better experience.

The thing I like most when I use the Spotify application is the artificial intelligence feature. When you log in to the program, it asks you to choose 5 singers in order to identify the type of music that I like and thus show me the music that interests me and I like

What bothers me most when I use the Spotify application is to subscribe to the paid service provided by the program, as its price is relatively high compared to competing applications, and the other thing that annoys me is the inability to create a playlist without subscribing to the paid service provided by the application

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Music Platform, Basic Podcast Platform

Kommentare: I used the platform mostly to create podcasts, for audio editing and transcription. It is good and gets the job done, the features are pretty basic though, and had to switch to a different platform for more advanced functionalities especially on the audio editing.

The interface is user-friendly and easy to use even for beginners. It is great at collaboration with the team on a task. The projects are saved online in the cloud and therefore easily accessible from anywhere anytime as long as one is connected to the internet. Recording podcasts is easy on the platform.

The platform is great for music and not necessarily podcasts. Even though recording is easy, editing is very challenging especially on the fine edits and removal of background noise. Sometimes the site freezes and it does take long to load. For those without a subscription, the many ads can be pretty annoying.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Soundtrap Spotify

It's a nice user friendly platform for music. Although there are a lot of podcasts. It's a good point that you can download music/podcasts to the cloud and listen it without internet.

People can create their own list of music. Unfortunately, because of that, there are some difficulties with names and content of that list.

Jamie
Property manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

How else would you make music?

I love everything is free. It has a wide variety of instruments and ways to make awesome music.

I dont think theres anything I don't like.

Robnson
Robnson
d in Kenia
Animation, Selbstständig

Soundtrap review

Kommentare: My experience of using this software not bad I can recommend to try it if you want to produce high quality of music.

Soundtrap is very good in music production I like its effects and designed to all platform

The only things I did'nt like from the soundtrap when you come on the mixing mastering is not efficient

Sergio
Educación in Mexiko
Musik, Selbstständig

It is a company very committed to the user

Kommentare: The experience he has had has been very satisfactory since it is very easy to use, it is great that he can listen to podcasts and more. It fits perfectly with my lifestyle.

The variety of musical genres, the selection of specific songs, is very easy to use and is very accessible to acquire.

It is considered that there is still a need to integrate the most successful songs of the eighties and update as soon as possible with the songs that are trending.

Clarissa
Content Moderator in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Make Your Day Happy with Soundtrap

Kommentare: I love this, I will continuously use this everyday.

What I really like the most about Sound trap is the music that they produce from different genres, the quality of the sound every time I'm using it, is good.

For me there is there would be no feature of this software would I like the least because as you can see and if you will try, this software is really good especially when you are alone, having deep thoughts and just listening to a song.

Nokuthula
Writer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Soundtrack is the best

Kommentare: I always listen to music on soundtrack when I am working, that makes me to be more productive and fast. My works is always outstanding other employees.

You can play music in the background while browsing through the phone and it is very easy to use. I always listen to music when I am working, it gives me more energy.

I Just wish the premium was much cheaper because it is great.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Very good.

The software has a great selection of songs covering all genre. from country to blues, from acoustic to R and B. The digital quality excellent and it provides endless hours of listening to great music.

None. I am a great lover of music and I listen to goodusiv daily through this app. I have not found anything to complain about.

Vignesh
Vignesh
Senior Process Associate in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Soundtrap Review

It is very user-friendly and has an excellent user interface. We can create professional music online without any advanced equipment and has easy-to-use tools

Sometimes it will freeze and work slowly. It uses a lot of memory and the internet

Matheus
Diretor in Brasilien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

I really like the app because it is practical and very easy to use.

Kommentare: I really like the platform, its dynamics for use and its practicality.

I really liked the practicality and dynamics for compositions.

I believe that there could be a plan with better vheat, however, I understand that a financial return is necessary to keep the platform active.

Amanda
administradora in Brasilien
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

I love this app

Kommentare: It is an application that is always ready to use and always up to date. I can not live without.

Due to its ease of use and the availability of songs and pod-cast found in it.

As I have the premium version of this app, I have nothing against it.

Jericha Niña
College Instructor in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best music streaming

Kommentare: I have always enjoyed using this streaming application.

It allows me to create my own playlist and lots of exclusive podcasts.

No cons in my opinion, Spotify is the best music streaming application anywhere you go,

Dick
consultant in Bolivien
Musik, Selbstständig

Music whatever you like

Kommentare: I don´t want to do without it anymore, but the content follow up could be better.

A lot of choice, according the mood you are in. Opens up to new music and artists. Gives recommendation for continous listening.

The recommendations are not always interesting, like misinterpreting my taste of music. It is a bit heavy for the internet connection, which is not always optimal in my place.

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

I like how I can listen to podcasts and must on this and how it suggest things for me to listen to

you have to have internet to listen unless you download an episode/song

Lucia
Administração in Brasilien
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

thinking about future development

Kommentare: my overall experience with the software I liked it easy to access and easy to use

The most impactful features are Listen to music in private mode use as alarm keyboard shortcuts Complete your playlists with App recommendations Search songs by song lyrics Share lyrics to songs on social media yes it is easy to use

the price, could be a little cheaper and with more tools

Shiref
Shiref
Sales in Ägypten
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Soundtrap Ex.

Kommentare: Awesome I loved it

I liked it very much easy to use excellent qualityEverything I needed to find is here

The Different kind of music from every culture And of course the quality is awesome

Santhiya
Santhiya
Executive Hub Operations in Indien
Lagerung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Soundtrap Reviews

It is user-friendly and has a creative interface. Everyone can now make professional music online with the help of innovative features and tools without the need for expensive equipment.

Sometimes, Soundtrap takes a long time to load, save, and combine songs, which causes the audio to completely vanish.