Über EasyBib

Cloud-based proofreading tool that helps businesses to choose citation styles, check plagiarism, make title pages and correct grammar.

Erfahre mehr über EasyBib

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu EasyBib

4,0

EasyBib hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du EasyBib bereits verwendet?

Nothando X.
Merchandiser in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EasyBib for your Document

Kommentare: It is good if you have time and patience to go through the ads. The spell checks are very reliable. It can't load my list and often deletes and crashes and I have to start over again.

It correct the spelling and grammar Corrects the punctuation

The ads that are many Some videos require interaction

Junior Engineer in Indien
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the kind solution for checking plagiarism

Easy to use User Interface. It makes citations very easy.

There is nothing to dislike about the product.

Samantha W.
Technical Writer/Project Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful in an academic setting

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with EasyBib was positive. I would recommend it to others to check for plagiarism and create citations, but I would not recommend the unpaid version for grammar checking. Though, the paid version for grammar checking is excellent!

I used this software all the time when I was in college. It helped a lot to see if text I included in my papers was plagiarized. I also used it to create citations for papers and, occasionally, to check grammar.

I feel like you are somewhat limited in what EasyBib will show you in terms of Grammar checking if you do not pay for the software. You cannot get as much for free as you do with other software like Grammarly.

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student(Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An essential software

Kommentare: EasyBib is a very useful application that will improve the quality of your documents/work, since it does a great job at detecting text similarity, grammatical issues, and plagiarism.

Easy Bib has helped me a lot with my academic and business-related documents like essays and letters since it has highlighted grammatical errors, text similarity, and plagiarism. As a result, the quality of my work improved. Additionally, EasyBib generates citations for the websites that I use information from, which saves me a lot of time since I do not have to manually cite my sources most of the time.

Some of the citations generated by EasyBib are incorrect. Therefore, I had to check an APA Guide to ensure that the citations are correct.