MicroStrategy Embedded Analytics Erfahrungen

Über MicroStrategy Embedded Analytics

Flexible solution for embedding analytical functionality to mobile and web applications, building custom connectors and charts.

Erfahre mehr über MicroStrategy Embedded Analytics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie MicroStrategy Embedded Analytics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Email Marketing Manger in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great platform for Analytics

I like the software, because of the user friendly platform to extract the report!

All good. I don't see any difficulties with the software.

Kunal A.
Assistant Manager ( Buyer) in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An immaculate tool for data visualization with ease at generating your kind of reports!!

Kommentare: MS had helped us analyzing and understanding the sale trend of our products, as it has location filters we were able to have a good knowledge of our products and performance.

The best part of the tool being its available filters to have a desired output of report, I run the sales report daily, with having filters to see sales done on a weekly, week till date, last week till date, location filters, filters on a store number basis, can also select the category/sub-category of any division of product our company has. There are multiple drag and drop options once we have the report generated and prior to we export it an excel which is just great.

There is too less of cons of this tool, I have noticed if the data is too huge and multiple users are trying to pull their respective divisional reports, it lags and throws an error. There could have been a better user interface. It takes a good time for the initial setup and occupies much of a server.

Shalini M.
Senior Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Business Intelligence Software

Kommentare: We are using it to create metric for total leads, sales and revenue which we received from different products.

It is best data analytical tools which easily reads data , built it and present it visually.We can create multiple widgets in a single dashboard and also dragging and dropping features helps to work on the reports more quickly.

Its efficiency reduces with increasing data and there is no unified interface. They have to work on it.

Anil R.
Campaign Manager in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

MicroStrategy Embedded Analytics

Kommentare: Overall best experience with Microsoft Embedded Analytics tool for helping us for creating awesome report for my client. They are so happy with report and now we are generating the lot of revenue with this tool.

Overall best Web and mobile reporting tool for any organisation. You can do the data visualization and create a best reporting for your client. Its a best business intelligence tool for creating reports, export and create a dashboard for analytics.

I don't have any dislike. Best analytical tool for business analytics for creating report, dashboard. Microstrategy allows the importing data, data massaging and integration with multiple data sources.

Sr Analyst in Indien
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for Data Analytics

Kommentare: Most of my queries have been automated through this tool. I just need to hit the refresh button in excel and all the reports will get updated by itself. It saves my time and increased the productivity

Micro strategy is a best software for data anaytics. It has ability to automate the queries throught its pulggin in ms excel. we can save the queries in my reports and eaven share to other users.

Execution time is a little longer. The user interface could be a little more better.

Senior Analyst - Adobe Campaign in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is the best Highly customized and powerful web and mobile reporting features. Much recommended

Kommentare: I had great experience, Created many customized analytical reporting and with the help of the features that it has made my work so easy and smooth. Recommended to all the preofessionals

It has great features to customize to create many analytical reporting for mobile and web, never faced any sort of issues and it reduced my effort and time. Much recommended to all the professionals.

There is a room to improve the service little