Filtern nach:

Über Style Arcade

Style Arcade helps your fashion brand to perfect the balance of creativity and profitability with analytics and range planning software

Erfahre mehr über Style Arcade

Kimberley O.

review

Kommentare: Overall i love it. I can get sales information really fast and I would be very unhappy if we lost this program. It would make my job harder and less efficient if we lost it.
If we could just see an improvement on getting our suggestions added then it would be perfect!

the images! it is the fastest way to see the images of a sku/multiple skus at any time. i use this daily. its also a really easy way to see overall sales, sell through etc. as well as a visual & easy to read breakdown of all metrics by week. i particularly like the discount % per week. we use this a lot for replen orders to see the rate of sales for a style full price.

this isnt necessarily the software but it is very difficult to get suggestions of improvements actioned. I think it is at the fault of our company not yours but ive suggested improvements over a year ago and your team dont seem to be able to get access to our information. I also find there is a lag each time you click so overall it feels a bit slow. would be great if reaction time was instant. i also didnt like the latest update where the appearance of the filters on the left was update. its now very spaced out and hard to read and you can only see about 3 filters on your screen when before you could see at least 5.

Lauren H.
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Style Arcade Review - AB

Kommentare: Overall experience with StyleArcade has been great, any issues I have had were raised with customer support and they were able to fix straight away and help me out. I use it daily and find it so easy to navigate and use.

I like that I can use StyleArcade to track my sales (by size and past weeks) and , and when ranging for future months it's so easy to pull up what was selling this time last year to ensure we have covered. It's also great to see what is selling overall in the business and not just the brands that I work on. I also like that I can search for a SKU and it can pull up so much information incl. original buy units and GP%.

I wish we could see the cost price we bought for each item, and also if we can add colour into the search tool. For example if I want to look at best selling black pants across the business from a certain time period I can't. It would also be great to use as a daily sales tool and include the search to narrow down by day - say if there was a sale and my sales unit sales on an item spiked it would be good to see.

Michael O.
Senior buyer in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy with it

Kommentare: Very happy and easy to use

Weekly sales roll ups, categories breakdowns, exportable

To be able to break down sales by day and hour

Tania C.

Buyers Bible

I love Style Arcade.. The most valuable aspects of the tool is that it's refreshed daily, photos of the product, ease of using and the information stored. It has saved myself and my team numerous hours pulling many different reports to get the same information. I can no longer do my job without Style Arcade and I feel that I have a significant advantage amongst other competitors having access to this tool.

I would love to be able to be able to pull reports directly from Style Arcade, with all images and information. It would also be great to have access to information from other Style Arcade users in terms or top category performance, key up-trends and as well as down-trends of product, new trends that we see arising etc.

Suzi B.
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I cannot recommend this tool enough!

Kommentare: I absolutely love style arcade and cannot recommend this tool enough, its a game changer for the category management team! It also updates all the time with new and improved features and the customer service team are always on hand to help!

I love style arcade because you can get a quick visual of your bestsellers in literally 1 min! Its so easy to use, I literally have it open all the time everyday. I love the fact you can export to PDF and even excel WITH pictures, honestly its revolutionary and saves so much time! I love how you can filter you bestsellers by sales, GP, Units, love cover - whatever way you want, in seconds.

The only con is that you can't filter by historical FP, if you filter by FP it will tell you only current FP styles and not what a sku sold on FP, it will only show up tagged as MD. However I always filter to all with GP% to differentiate!

Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best buying tools I have ever used

Kommentare: Its been great, the support is always there and Style Arcade staff are very accommodating to ensure the tool works how we would like it to.

Its so easy to use and the customer service is outstanding, anything we have needed to see or use they have managed to work with us to add in the features. I like that you can save your searches which makes it easy to update every Monday when we have to prepare for our trade meetings.

It would be great to be able to se subcategory on the image tile aswell as buying category. And occasionally when I have logged in all my saved searches have deleted which is a little annoying however they are easy to recreate. I dont like how when you open Style Arcade it automatically selects the last two months under launch month, if this could be de selected when opening a new window that would be helpful.

Hanah A.

Kommentare: Great software and experience overall! Would recommend

I love the visual nature of the software and in being able to build my own custom saved reports. I also love the ease of use in easily inputting filters to pull up the information that I need at the tips of my fingers. It's a tool that the team and myself use daily to generate data and reports.

Saved reports don't get saved to your personal account and you'll need to set them up again if you're using a different computer. Data is backdated to a limited period. Season codes are not captured as a historical view. Limited amount of metrics (5 metrics) can sometimes be frustrating.

Grant B.
Designer in Australien
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

STYLE ARCADE REVIEW

Kommentare: I am getting to see certain products work and discovering that the product can be done again.

As a designer I really like the product tab, that shows the most recent sales and what trends may be happening in real time. I also enjoy being able to see a specific amount of time from the past as a snapshot of sales. There insight of real time and past time sales allows a more educated vision of what might work and sell in the future.

The features that I use have been updated a few times in the past and I have always found them to be reasonable and enhance the already great working tool. I have only been using Style Arcade for around 6 months so I am looking forward to drilling down in some of the other available tabs. I really like how you can isolate categories and genders and drill down on information.

Patrick H.
Digital Coordinator in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life a lot easier!

Kommentare: Great! I am able to use the software to see the stock that is working and that isn't and then strategise ways to combat these issues.

I work mainly on promoting product across social media and eDM's. I find Style Arcade so easy to use, in that I can see which stock I have high units of so easily, see which products are moving and which aren't. I find the flash cards such a great feature. All the info I need most is so easily accessible and viewable without having to export ten different reports from other places.

I am really happy with Style Arcade and does everything i need at this stage,

Georgianna L.
Assistant Planner in Australien

Review

Kommentare: I use Style Arcade daily to observe which styles are best sellers within my departments and categories and it helps make decisions.

It's a concise view of Best Performing styles and you are able to prioritse which metrics are most important to you.

You can't do analysis with the software... You need to make an export to excel and then go from there. (That feature is a positive though that you can export to excel)

Jessica R.
Assistant planner in Australien

review

Kommentare: its great but has a few annoying issues since it has been updated.

The filters and options you have to look at product. You can paste in lots of skus at once, you can paste in supplier code as well as sku. The easy of copy and paste of the sku

No back button anymore once you click into a product, return rate of product is a mix not an actual. You cannot copy any of the information unless you export it. When you highlight the sku and paste in a new sku, it does not delete out that original sku. You have to hightlight delete then paste in. Does not show pasted skus in order as they were pasted.

Maja G.
Assistant BUyer in Australien

Style Arcade Review

Kommentare: Style Arcade has been a great tool. I love the flexibility of it and how multipurpose the tool is.

I love Style Arcade - When I log on to my computer, the first thing I do is open my Style Arcade up, click into one of my saved views and check to see how we traded the day before. It's great to have a visual, as well as numerical understanding of trade.

Glitchy every now and then, although this is usually resolved within a couple of weeks.

Vanessa C.
Digital Marketing Assistant in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I can't believe I used to work without Style Arcade

Kommentare: Pretty positive - there was a bit of a learning curve to find out how to use it but now I can't live without it and use it pretty much daily

I love the visual aspect of it & how powerful the software is. I'm able to sort through different types of variants and find what I want very quickly.

There are some limitations on how I'm able to sort through products but I have found some work arounds for this - ie using shopify tags instead of collections

Ashley C.
Social Media Coordinator in Australien

Easy to use!

Kommentare: Appreciate the benefits of the easy dashboard and being able to quickly create a PDF report with stock that is high in units and need to push!

Super easy to use and user friendly. Love being able to sort products by units.

If a product is online but has not yet sold any units sometimes I can see a bug where it comes up as marked down even if it isn't. Resolves itself once a customer purchases though.

Andrea S.
Office manager in Australien

Great software

Easy to use, easy to track best and worst sellers.

We experienced some technical issues with signing in. However, customer service made it very easy to fix the problem.

Jessica D.
Assistant Planner in Australien
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, so easy to use

Kommentare: Love it use it daily and helps make work super easy

Quickly pulls information, great visual and easy to change metrics

Nothing at this stage it is an excellent tool

Ben P.
incu Collection Creative DIRECTOR in Australien

Style Arcade for fashion

Kommentare: great, was a very helpful too in the design process ot review what is selling and see a visual of these products

Very helpful to see visual images of the data. great functionality around searching and changing search parameters

I dint have many cons. maybe the limit of parameters you can list underneath each image

Chris H.

Style Arcade

The speed of the site and how ti visually looks, very easy to read

Limited metrics on the main page, you can only select 5 at one time

Alexa L.
Production manager in Australien

Sheike production review

Kommentare: Very good- great support from the team and always get back to you quickly with any problems

Very visual- Great reporting Ease of use

Often loses saved reports - have advised online help re this several times but still happens Would like information update more than once a day

Blanaid M.
Buying Manager in Australien

Great Visual Tool

Love the visual nature of this tool, being able to pull up reports with images incredibly quickly

We've had some issues with Data integration. Also would like to be able to pull reports with multiple monthly data split out separately

Leah C.
Finance Manager in Australien

4 out of 5

Kommentare: Good software with great analytical function.

Fast and user friendly. The recommendations are value-added.

Limited filters, e.g. can only see the weekly performance but can't see daily performance.

Richard J.
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Software usage

Kommentare: we are getting more real time anaylsis and also able to see product and detail onscreen all at once without having to print pages of pictures.

it is easy to use. very easy to navigate your way around and links easily with excel and other software

like all software it si the initial time to get to know it but this was quite easy

Nicole J.
Buying Admin Assistant in Australien

Style Arcade Review

Kommentare: Relatively easy to use and easy to read. I work with the software on a very top-line level so it gives me what I need on a weekly basis.

It is a great visual tool to view the best and worst sellers.

It logs me out regularly and I have to keep signing in with the code that is sent to my email which can be very frustrating.

Inge W.
Operations Director in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and easy to use!

Style Arcade is so easy to use and so visually pleasing. I love the real time trend functionality of the program, that has been such a joy to have and monitor! The support staff are fantastic and friendly.

I have not found anything I don't like about the software!

Belle P.
Studio & Campaign Coordinator in Australien

Style Arcade Review

Kommentare: Style arcade has made my job a lot easier and faster. I recommend it to my colleagues all the time.

I use style arcade for the visual aspect. I use it daily as I am a stylist and can easily paste product codes in the search bar on the product page and create outfits that way.

I have still been unable to export images into a spreadsheet. Not sure if you have to wait for hours or not which is also inconvenient when you need something fast.