Über Setupad

Monetization platform that helps publishers to increase their ad revenue to the maximum.

Erfahre mehr über Setupad

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Setupad bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jesse Z.
Marketing Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company - Don't look any further!

Kommentare: Excellent! My business revenue increased after moved to SetupAd.

I love my sales rep. She is very supportive and answers any questions. I wish every company have such representatives.

No cons. Everything works fine. I am a very satisfied customer.

Rajat A.
CEO in Indien

Our preferred monetization partners!

Kommentare: Setupad has managed to unlock additional value in our ad-inventory on desktop & mobile web. Apart from their A1 tech stack, we are specially happy with their support team that is proactively in touch with us. In the rare occasion when we have seen an issue the team has responded outside of regular working hours to investigate & resolve the matter. And yes, payments are prompt!

- Easy to use dashboard with up-to-date statistics - Ad display technology that works across multiple regions, devices, screen sizes - Header bidding support - Desktop/mobile web interstitial tag support - Ads.txt supported - Integration with wide range of networks

- Eagerly awaiting support for in-stream/out-stream videos.

Juanra D.
Dirección in Spanien
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Una buena opción de monetización

Kommentare: Parte de nuestro inventario, sobre todo el "sticky" del final de la página, lo tenemos con Setupad. La implementación fue supersencilla, dan buenos números y a atención es excelente.

sin problemas ni incompatibilidades, aparte de la parte humana

No tengo ningún problema con ello, no se me ocurre nada.

Ben L.
Owner in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent header bidding monetization

Kommentare: Since we switched over from Ezoic, Setupad increased our ad revenue by over 55%. Ezoic is good for starters but Setupad takes us to the next level. The fast-loading head-bidding ads and the reports are excellent. It is not a total self-platform and you will need the account manager to create ad units. Our account manager was very prompt in her replies and instructions.

- Good Google-approved ad formats without the dodgy ones - Integrate with multiple good SSPs - Good fill rate across different countries - Great account manager - Fast loading ads - Nice dashboard with key statistics - On time payments

- Need account manager to create ad units - ads.txt alert should be improve

Alexandre H.
Teacher in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Income and trust

Kommentare: I started with a different company, but when i was contacted by SetupAd, i almost refuse them, because of my previous experience. SetupAd made me trust again on advertising, and on using it to have some compensation for the work on my blog. It was a game changer for me, and i'm very grateful for the opportunity.

Very easy to integrate and very profitable.

It needs to have more video ads for my region (Portugal)

Ignacio U.
Trafficker y Account Executive in Spanien
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Comenzamos a trabajar con Setupad hace más de un año y la relación está resultando muy positiva. Calidad de servicio y asesoramiento, implicación y mejora de la rentabilidad en la monetización. Es muy importante encontrar un partner que trabaje de manera transparente y transmita confianza.

Integración, buen rendimiento, calidad de servicio y fácil de entender

Mayor información sobre el rendimiento de los ssp. tiempo de carga, campañas...

Julien M.
Founder in Frankreich
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good professional discovery !

Good earnings, a great reactivity of the support and a great capacity to manage the human relationship

Even if [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes a great effort, a French-speaking account manager to simplify the task (and possibly be able to phone)

Harshit M.
Publisher in Indien

Best Adx Network

I tried many adx , but setupad is far better then others ad network . It provides best rates & also chatting & calling support is far better then others.

Therr is no features i am missing in setupad.

Antwort von SETUPAD

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you, Harshit!

Christian E.
Senior IT System Administrator in Deutschland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution! With SetupAD, I boosted my ads Revenue

Expect to be paid promptly! Good customer support from both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I have worked with so far. - With this solution, you will NEVER think of joining this Media.net anymore! Such a dubious company. I recommend SetupAD to you all as they will reliably manage your inventory or via header bidding which will increase my earnings.

Absolutely nothing at the moment. I hope the earning continues to grow!!

José B.
Web designer in Portugal
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good product

Kommentare: We had more income with setupad, our work was made easier. People are fantastic and always available to help improve revenue.

Easy to implement and manage. Allows the removal of poor quality adverts.

I don't have nothing to to say about that.

Niranjan R.
CEo in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best adsense alternative

Kommentare: Good

We can say it is good adsense alternative.they will provide good service and good support at all time

There is no option for user side price setting

Kunal C.
Blogger, Publisher in Indien

A 5* review for a fantastic ad publisher

Kommentare: As of now going well. Got extremely great service from the team there.

1. Easy to deploy 2. Good support from Account Manager

1. No option to create ad placement code from the web. Need to rely on the Account Manager 2. Whenever setupad modifies their ads.txt, there are no notifications to know about these changes

Anne K.
owner in Niederlande
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Best alternative to Google Adsense

An easy to use way to monetize your website without having to deal with Google user unfriendlyness. Stellar costumer service and great earnings. Love the dashboard.

It took some time to get my codes and I was very eager to begin

Haris A.
Ad operation head in Pakistan

Advertisement partner

Kommentare: Great benefits we are having currently with SetupAd and getting promising services

Features are awesome and easy to use and grateful to have partner like SetupAd

It can be more awesome and fruitful with some changes

Janis M.
Head of Digital Sales in Lettland
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

I like the offered updates; great usability; trasnparency.

Overall I am very satisfied. Perhaps there is an option to refer averag market / region trends in order to compare with our business and look for strong/weak parts to be improved

Antwort von SETUPAD

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback!

José luis M.
Administrador in Schweden
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incremento de los ingresos con Setupad

Kommentare: Por ahora seguiremos trabajando con ellos ya que hemos notado un incremento de los ingresos publicitarios.

Con Setupad hemos mejorado nuestros ingresos publicitarios sin dificultad alguna en la integración de los códigos y con total facilidad en cuanto al soporte técnico.

Hace pocas semanas que trabajamos con ellos y aún no hemos encontrado problemas.