FIVE STAR Features & Benefits

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Jessica L.
Founder & President
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since 2009, Starnik has evolved their platform to continually create ways to save time, money and hassle for their clients. Starnik's approach to new release updates insures that I am staying ahead of my peers and maximizing every minute of the day- allowing me to focus on other important issues we face daily. Their live customer service team creates the rapid response that I can then pass onto my clients - no frustrating maze of phone prompts - no we will get back to you in three to five business days- just clear, concise help when you need it the most.

Vorteile: The software is complete, rigorous, customizable and adaptable in a way that I can approach other markets with confidence. Put simply, I do not have to concern myself on whether or not "we can provide a unique billing service" the solution is generally already there, waiting for me to utilize the feature.

Nachteile: Initially, the software was heavily layered. Over the last several years, the program has become easier to navigate and find what I am looking for with ease.

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Joey F.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Starnik Systems as my software provider here at Metro Metering Solutions Inc for over 4 years. The customer service has been excellent. The software has been a great value to my company and has helped us become a top utility sub meter billing provider in Atlanta Georgia.

Vorteile: Customer Service has been great and the ability to integrate the software with our customers.

Nachteile: None

von Starnik an 7.12.2016

Thank you Joey!

Starnik survey 2016

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Liliana R.
Revenue Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Starnik for the pass 3 years and it's easy to work with and very helpful in keeping the City of Calexico up to date.

Vorteile: Starnik staff are very helpful, great customer service, friendly, reliable and efficient

Nachteile: None

Best Utility Software Available

Bewertet am 27.5.2016
Amber H.
Queen of Billing/Sales

Kommentare: My company has been using this software since 2012 to operate utility billing services for our clients. My experience with this software and the team behind it is nothing but positive. The customer service is impeccable! Anytime you need assistance with ANYTHING, the support team is there to assist. Their response time and urgency to resolve any issue is at the highest quality. One big factor for our business to operate effectively is using a software that functions 100% of the time without interruption. In the years we have been using this software, there is not one single time the software was buggy or was not functioning. This software can do so much more than just utility billing services and has allowed our company to expand our client base in ways we could not imagine.

Starnik has been a great asset to us!

Bewertet am 23.5.2016
Elyse E.
Utility Billing Services

Kommentare: Southern Utility Billing Services has been using Starnik for 3 years. They have enabled us to expedite our water billing process for 26,000 units a month. Starnik has also created custom billing reports for us that help make it easier to keep track of our billing and usage history. Starnik has great customer service and they have knowledgeable technicians that are very helpful. The software is user friendly and if you need help learning the system they are always just a phone call away and willing to help you. Starnik is very professional, calls you by name, and makes your issue a priority. I would definitely recommend Starnik to other utility billing companies!!

von Starnik an 23.5.2016

Thank you so much Elyse!! We appreciate your review in Capterra. Thank you again.

MADE ME LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR!

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Sue F.
Billing Associate

Kommentare: The old antiquated system we were using made my job a nightmare. This product provided ease of use, outstanding reports and made my job so much easier. I love it. The most amazing thing is weekly updates and the staff are the most helpful, patient and knowledgeable. If I have suggestion, they listen and take the lead not just on my suggestion, but making the product Better! Don't ask me to change, EVER.

von Starnik an 23.5.2016

Thank you very much Sue!!! We at Starnik appreciate your review at Capterra. Thank you again.

Great Software

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Jennifer D.
Accountant

Kommentare: The software was easy to learn and its easy to use. This software can do anything when it comes to utility billing and convergent billing. The invoices are easy to read. You can choose from a large number of invoice templates. There is always someone to help when you call and customer support is always friendly and knowledgeable.

von Starnik an 23.5.2016

Thank you Jennifer for your review. We at Starnik appreciate it very much.
Starnik

Been using for approximately 8 years, very pleased!

Bewertet am 27.5.2016
Jennifer M.
vice president

Kommentare: excellent team/staff that works WITH you!