Filtern nach:

Über Oliverlist

Oliverlist ist das All-in-one-Tool, mit dem Unternehmen jeder Größe ihren E-Mail-Kontaktaufnahme automatisieren und ihren Umsatz drastisch steigern können.

Erfahre mehr über Oliverlist

Robin S.
Robin S.
Lead UX/UI in Frankreich
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing data aggregation platform

All in one tool at a reasonable price point - from search > list creation > outreach > analytics.

being honest I would like the tool to be in more languages, such as Italian for example.

Sebastian B.
Ing. Industrial in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Two Thumbs Up for Oliverlist

The time which Oliverlist takes to find out any Prospects mail address is surprising. Oliverlist is Helping me to reduse my Work time by 50%. Thats why I'm just in love with this extension. The way Oliverlist Dispalys the Information of Prospects and also how nicely it find out the contact no. is very satisfying and Time Saving for me. Previously I have to work Daily 8 hours but now using Oliverlist my work time decreased tremendously and became just 4 to 5 hours daily. Yes! This is what Oliverlist is doing for me. And I am very Happy with it. I must Say Oliverlist is Easy to use.

There really isn't anything I dislike so far. I think it can be a little obnoxious that it pops up everytime you go to a new page, so maybe the ability to click on it if I want to pull it up.

Patrick V.
Manager in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Essai du service Oliver

Kommentare: Je suis consultant spécialisé dans la publicité Facebook, je voudrais proposer des alternatives de trafic à mes clients

La sélection des contacts est pratique, facile à utiliser et tous les outils sont bien intégrés. On est guidé du début à la fin.

Quelques indicateurs ne sont pas très clairs du fait qu'en passant la souris dessus, on ne voit pas son usage mais j'ai eu très vite une explication. Avant de commencer mon test, j'aurais voulu avoir un peu de temps pour préparer mon site pour les visiteurs, mais maintenant c'est fait.

Cristian D.
Equity Research Analyst in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I love to use Oliverlist.com

I like all the functionalities of Oliverlist. I've used nearly every sales enablement platform out there and I believe Oliverlist is one of the most complete sales platform on the market

Oliverlist is a fairly new product, so at times it can be challenging to navigate or understand some of the features. This isn't necessarily a downside--they are simply adding new features all the time!

Alejandro C.
Qc operator HBO MAX in Argentinien
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Data + Engagement + Analytics = Seamless Workflow

For the price, I cannot think of a better tool. The data is largely accurate. You can sort and search to a very granular level. Love the A/B testing capabilities in sequencing.

I have no dislike at the moment for Oliverlist.com.

Vincent N.
Président of the Organization in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super satisfied by Oliver !

Kommentare: I wanted to find some new sponsors for my organization.
I have found new ones after using the tool, goal achieved :)

I am extremely satisfied. I'm not used to this kind of tool but it is super intuitive and easy to use. Took about 15 minutes to set up and launch my first cold-email campaign. The very next day, I already had my first leads. The fact that they also track the prospect's journey on my website was also super useful to score the leads. Finally, the tasks that Oliver sends on a daily basis are a blessing to help you understand who is really interested by my offer, even if they haven't replied yet. + actually quite cheap

Super satisfied with the tool. Maybe that being able to set the days when the emails are sent could be useful.

William M.
Business Analyst in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best emailing tool

Ease of use! This is a wonderful platform and connects well with other applications I use as well.

I am not able share dislike, because learning phase, we need time to share the dislike

Alaoui H.
Daf in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Its easy to use and the emails are always verified

Oliverlist has the best service and everything you can ask for and it doesnt dissapoint and helped me alot at work.

Ramdom logging out of account sometimes

Olivier K.
Sales in Frankreich
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome all-in-one for sales

Do you need a particular person or business contact? Oliverlist has it. If not, they have ways of getting it. Worth every penny as sourcing contact information can be a hassle, and they streamline the process.

Anything! I really like the fact that is simple and easy to use

Alexandre D.
Alexandre D.
CEO in Frankreich

Utilisation simple et prix défiant toute concurrence

Tout est centralisé sur la même plateforme. L'interface est intuitive et les campagnes efficaces. La synchronisation linkedIn et les quotas illimité.

Quelques éléments de personnalisation des Emails seraient vraiment utiles (ajout d'image par ex.)

Kalila I.
Osteopath in Frankreich
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Huge time saver and better optimized sales process

It’s ease of use. It’s my favorite database prospecting tool. The customer service team and sales team are fantastic as well.

Nothing, everything is perfect for me. It does almost everything ( mailing, scraping ..)

Nicolas L.
PDG in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Very Good Experience

Kommentare: Very Good Experience.
People in Oliver's team are really professional.

The possibility of choosing the target you want. It really makes you earn some time. Easy to work with. Big Database A sort of Google Ads only for pros

Nothing. If you have something to sell I think it's a good software.

Yannis K.
CEO in Frankreich
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes the work easier and faster to contact upper level management

Oliverlist is the most accurate lead gen tool out there. Love how I can choose so many filters and get tons of high quality leads that are relevant to my business. Also I love how the emails are also verified.

Some businesses don't have the owners name or email address

Karim E.
Manager in Frankreich
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Oliverlist has been very helpful in getting information that I needed for my work load

Oliver’s interface is well put together and easy to use. It is effective in many ways that you would like for a sales tool.

Sometimes it is glitchy but that can be worked around

Romain R.
Sales Executive in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend

The utilisation facility is what i like most

Nothing because this soft is the soft n1