Filtern nach:

Über Shapespark

Erstelle virtuelle 3D-Touren für Bauprojekte im Planungsstadium. Teile sie über Links und bette sie auf Websites ein.

Erfahre mehr über Shapespark

Felipe R.
3D Designer in Polen
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly tool for developers and clients

Kommentare: Shapespark is making sharing ideas much easier and more interesting for our clients.
The new resourse of online meetings was also a great innovation.

When I started to use this software I was impressed how fast it was to export my models in Sketchup to a friendly setup render environment where I could navigate and easily share previews and final models of our projects with the clients. Later, I learned about customizations which gave my clients the freedom to choose a layout for presenting the information. Also it was great to improve my knowledge in Javascript programming.

I would like too see better global illumination, more kinds of texture maps and maybe some resourses with user-object interactions in the model such as open doors, turn on/off lights and sound effects.

Jorge M.
Lead 3D Artist in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Potential to be the All-in-one solution for architectural project showcase.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been a great experience and very fast turn around for all of our projects.

I love being able to create a VR walkthrough, Browser-based walkthrough and 3D renders and all of this is on the cloud, also scenes load very fast and on lower tier devices.

Being able to change the location of saved projects instead of only the Documents folder, this way I can sync them using Google Drive. Most of the time we need different 360 background images depending on the view/ where we are on the 3D model, so 360 background changing by using camera volumes would be great to have. Jagged lines in VR due to no antialiasing. Being able to create a material repository that loads already setup materials to the scene, this way we don't have to re-create them all the time. Set up Camera paths, to export animations of our projects. Export stereoscopic 360 panoramas. VR/ Browser based meetings with Avatar creation. Needs more menu/ UI Customization

Nishant A.
Proprietor in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innovation at it's max !

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I consider this software as the first in the market to offer Real time rendering on a web browser. That says enough about it.

The only reason I love shapespark is that it's real-time everything ! And that is something which others aren't able to provide.

Non technical person would love using it at first. But, if he wants to improve the quality of his tours/scene, he would need to hire technical people for that.

Jay J.
Graphic Production in USA

Great Piece of Tech

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great experience. I look forward to Shapespark adding additional features in the future. With the current pandemic this is a really great piece of tech to have for showing architectural environments.

It was very easy our creative team to get going in Shapespark. Once we figured out a proper work flow it was a pretty seamless process. With a little practice we were able to make some pretty impressive visual experiences.

Some of the features are more difficult to pull off than others. I am still in the process of trying to get Zoom to work with the software. This would probably be my only issue.

Partha protim P.
Partha protim P.
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Shapespark Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is one of the best architectural walkthrough softwares currently in the market. Anyone can turn a 3D model into an interactive architectural walkthrough.

From my own personal experience, Shapespark stands out from the rest due to its real time web based visualizations. We do not need any other software to be installed on our system. The project can be viewed from anywhere with just a shareable link. Apart from this, they also have a virtual reality platform and the pricing plans are also affordable including a 30 day trial period.

Non-availability of Objects library. Apart from this I have not seen anything negative about the software.

Marcio M.
Designer 3D in Brasilien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review Marcio Moraes 3D e Design

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good and satisfactory, I think it is a competitive softwear in the design market and has the potential to grow a lot!

What I liked most about Shapespark are the interaction features, such as changing textures, audio, video and opening websites. This helps a lot when presenting the project to the end customer.

What I liked the least, and which is not the fault of the developer, is the value, because I am Brazilian and because of the exchange rate, the monthly fee is very high, making it difficult to incorporate softwear into the Brazilian market, so I can only work for companies outside.

Tomislav D.
CEO in Kroatien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great software that I have been waiting for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very happy with the product, despite the cons.

That it is fast and reliable. Easy to use. Lots of options for interaction. Great render engine.

Lacking Undo function. Antialiasing problem with contrasting objects. There is no animation option. Lacking option to move objects in the scene. There is no option for scene optimization.