Über Screpy

Web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team.

Erfahre mehr über Screpy

The site I'm working on is an online sales site and all I need is one or two more orders, acquired thanks to today's improvements, for the investment to be totally profitable.

Being limited by the number of "Keywords Tracker.

Bewertungen zu Screpy

4,9

Screpy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Screpy bereits verwendet?

Dustin
Dustin
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM in USA

An SEO tool that actually tracks pagespeed

Kommentare: Screpy was a little buggy at first, however after a refresh and re-audit the missing data was populated, and more importantly it has been helpful. So far I am enjoying using Screpy as an additional tool to improve my client’s SEO.

The fact that Screpy actually tracks pagespeed is a great asset and compliment to my other SEO tools. I have been manually tracking pagespeed in excel, so having something that automates the process is a time saver. The other page audits have shown me technical issues I didn’t realize I had on my sites, bonus. Yay!

Although I do love the pagespeed tracking I wish there were better options for tracking and also wish the pages were pulled in and analyzed based on the sitemap.

Vinh
CEO in Vietnam
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mr.Vinh

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best deal in app Sumo

I love Screpy! It's so easy to use and it makes my life so much easier. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm using Screpy. It just makes everything so simple.

I think Screpy is okay. I'm not sure if it's the best thing out there, but it definitely does the job. I have used it a few times and have had no problems with it. It is gender neutral, which is great, and the price is just right.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words - we're glad you love Screpy and that it's making your life easier! We're constantly striving to make the best product possible, so we really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again and happy Screpying!

Trọng Huy
Trọng Huy
Marketing Job in Vietnam
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks developer

Kommentare: I have an overview of company product information

Easy to use and convenient to track product sales goals

The layout is not scientific as well as the optimal product information content that has not been invested much

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find our software easy to use and convenient for tracking product sales goals. We're sorry to hear that you're not entirely satisfied with the layout and product information content. We're constantly working to improve our software and we appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for using our software!

Mónica
Mónica
CEO in Spanien

All the functions we need in just one tool

Screpy is a great tool if you want to improve your website seo rating. It's a all-in-one SEO tool that does keyword ranking, website auditing and also uptime monitoring

No PDF export available yet for reporting but it's on their roadmap.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your positive review of Screpy! We are so happy to hear that you have found it to be a helpful tool for improving your website's SEO rating. We are constantly working to improve the product and are currently working on a PDF export feature for reports. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with a great product!

Valentin
Director in Rumänien

Great app

Kommentare: Great

I have been using Screpy for a while now and it is a great tool to help check the website and improve the details related to SEO. I really like the way it flags potential problems and offers solutions. The interface is also very user-friendly. Overall, I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for an easy way to improve their website's SEO.

integration with other website tools to be able to combine with content providers, keyword generation

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your kind review of Screpy! We're so happy to hear that you've found it to be a helpful tool in improving your website's SEO. We're constantly striving to make our interface more user-friendly and are glad to hear that you find it easy to use. We'll definitely keep your suggestions for future improvements in mind. Thanks again for using Screpy!

Dennis
Planning Specialist in Indien

New Boy in Town

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: i am quite happy.

it is inexpensive and does what it claims

page audit limit is low in Tier-1, many like me would not be able to afford Tier-2 t the moment

Sei Kan
Web Developer in Malaysia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Last SEO Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I tried 4~5 SEO tools over the past few years. Most of them are too pricy and the functionalities are complex to use. Once I tried Srepy, there is no going back. It become my main SEO tool now. Screpy also included uptime monitoring which I cannot find in other SEO tools I used.

Still lack one feature to link with Google search console for better keyword checking.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your positive review of Screpy! We're glad to hear that you've found it to be a useful tool for your SEO needs. We're constantly working to improve our product and add new features, so we'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration for future updates. Thanks again for using Screpy!

Yassir
Yassir
Yassir Sahnoun in Rumänien

A great tool for an early start-up

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use. The UI is user-friendly.

The loading time in the beginning in order to import website data. It takes a long time but it is worth it.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you find the product easy to use. We're sorry to hear that you experienced slow loading times when you first imported your website data. We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy using the product.

Sylvain
Owner in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Nice tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Great tool for website SEO health checks for my clients. Quickly display keyword rank tracking. Productivity tool for our team!

I don't need any other features. I prefer the team work on improving the current features.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your honest feedback! We're always striving to improve our product and make it the best it can be for our users. We'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration as we continue to work on making our tool even more valuable for website SEO health checks.

Mihail
Mihail
Website Developer in Kanada

Amazing SEO Toolset

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is an amazing software. From Keyword Tracker to SEO & Page speed monitoring, it works as a breeze. The statistics and tracking is very useful. The Issues tab is amazing and shows me all the problems the site have and that needs to be fixed. I would recommend this software to every business owner. It rocks!

Nothing really. All works very well and it is very useful.

SEO Expert in USA

This tool is going to be the industry leader

Kommentare: Screpy is a free SEO tool that helps you analyze your website and identify the SEO issues. You can use the tool to find the keywords, analyze the competitors and get traffic estimation.
The Screpy SEO Tool is a fantastic tool for any website owner, not just those in the SEO industry. It is very easy to use and will help anyone immensely with their optimization.
First and foremost, the Screpy SEO Tool is user friendly. It is very easy to find what you are looking for and to navigate the website as a whole. The tool contains an extensive list of features and options that allow you to customize your searches in order to find what you are looking for.

Ease of use. Excellent tracking. Fantastic reporting. Great SEO Audit The price is unbeatable

Possibly better keyword research but that is not what this tool specializes in.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your positive review of our product! We're glad to hear that you find our tool easy to use and that it excels in tracking and reporting. As for keyword research, we agree that there are other tools that specialize in this area but we're confident that our tool provides users with everything they need to get the most out of their SEO efforts. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy using our product!

Ivan
Ivan
General Manager in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Stress-free on-page SEO and keyword rank tracking

Kommentare: Taking care of technical SEO (keeping your site healthy and quick-loading in the eyes of Google) and keyword ranking (so that you get organic traffic) is a stressful job that always makes me feel overloaded. I dread the moment when I open the Ahrefs Site Auditor to find 893 'errors' which are actually multiple instances of the same error in the template, multiplied across all product pages. By configuring Screpy to monitor only certain pages, I can apply the 80/20 principle: keep an eye on my most important pages, while still knowing that an error fixed (like an issue with a template, or a borked schema tag) will propagate towards the other pages that I don't specifically monitor.

Screpy has approached an arduous task (performance and technical SEO analysis, keyword rank tracking) and makes it look easy. It breaks down tasks into small chunks and offers an estimate of their importance towards achieving the best possible score. This means that whenever I have 10 or 20 minutes to spare, I can tackle one or more of these, and improve my overall website standing on Google. If I need more information on how to fix an issue, or even understand what the issue *is*, each task tile offers a brief explanation and contains a link to the Screpy website where that particular issue is explained in detail. Judging by the way the articles and blog posts on the Screpy website are written, it is obvious that the team that built Screpy **knows** SEO. Unlike other SEO auditing tools that insist on scanning the whole website (maybe hundreds, or thousands of pages), Screpy allows you to concentrate only on the most important pages: the homepage; the pages for your most popular products; the several category archive pages that attract most traffic; maybe a specific blog post.

I honestly have found nothing I don't to like about Screpy.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your kind words - we're happy to hear that you're finding Screpy helpful! We built Screpy because we know how frustrating it can be to try and improve your website's ranking on Google, and we wanted to make the process as easy and painless as possible. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our focus on the most important pages, and we hope you'll continue to find Screpy a valuable resource in your SEO journey.

Duy Son
SEO in Vietnam
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Screpy Great

Kommentare: Very good

Is a complete tool optimization website.

Limit keyword. Being limited by the number of "Keywords Tracker". But I think it's appropriate.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you feel limited by the number of keywords in our Keywords Tracker. However, we believe that the number of keywords is appropriate for most users. If you have specific needs, we encourage you to reach out to our support team for assistance. Thank you for using our service!

Arnaud
Arnaud
Founder in Belgien
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life time deal... what a chance !

Kommentare: Thanks to Screpy, I was able to get rid of some unnecessary tools. In addition, the integration of various features makes Screpy really powerful to use.

The interface is very clean, I didn't have to look for the elements. The user experience is very well thought out.

The platform is mature but not yet fully mature. This can be felt in some details. Anyway, the team has made a roadmap that makes you want to stay and see what happens!

Heath

Excellent for SEO purposes!

Kommentare: I have been spending a lot of money every year on just monitoring rankings. This not only solves that issue, it also allows me to use other parts of the site to analyze and fix current problems that will ensure a higher ranking.

I have spent the last several hours comparing it to many of the other platforms I use. I have to say, this one is superior in many ways or equivalent to the ones I'm paying nearly 13x more for yearly. As someone who has been in SEO since it's inception on a large variety of websites from funny media sites to businesses of all sorts, this is a great product that I would highly recommend. I will absolutley be suggesting this product for now on to my colleagues. Great work!

So far I have not found any cons. Everything seems to do as it says it does. If I find anything bad I will update my review, so far it's awesome.

Joshua
Operations Guru in USA

Screpy is pretty good

Kommentare: Overall, Screpy is pretty awesome. What it has so far, such as rankings and SEO is pretty good. The future also looks promising with backlink monitoring, etc. This is the tool I'm going to stick with!

I really love the user interface probably the most. Other tools seems to just have a clunky interface and can be hard to navigate. Screpy is very user friendly to use. Other than that, the number 1 thing I use it for right now is Google rankings. It's very helpful to see how well our website is ranking for different keywords. Of course I use it for the other features too, like the SEO audit.

It doesn't have backlink monitoring... yet. It's on the roadmap though, so I'm excited for that feature to come out!

Marketing Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Kommentare: Screpy is a fantastic tool for people who want to get ahead in the world of SEO. It’s easy to use, and it’s really helped me get on the right track with my marketing strategy. I love that it’s so easy to find what you need and that you can easily save your progress. I would recommend Screpy to anyone who wants a great SEO tool that’s easy to use.

Screpy has become my go-to software for SEO. The technical SEO suggestions and the on-page SEO data it provides helped me already rank my website for three keywords in the top of search results in just 2 weeks. Simply love it.

The navigation menu feels off but that is not something I really care about. Other than that the product is awesome. If you can bring in features for off-page SEO as well, it would be perfect.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback - we're glad to hear that you're finding Screpy helpful for your SEO efforts! We're always working to improve the user experience and will take your suggestions for the navigation menu into consideration. We're also working on expanding the features to include more off-page SEO data - stay tuned!

Anton
Anton
Managing Director in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tech Dashboard

Kommentare: It gives me the overview of my site health, once screpy finds an anomaly thats when i dive in with all the other tools.

Its a pretty dashboard, being able to view more than 20 sites at 1 glance is an excellent time saver and helps me see and work on what needs to be done. There are so many tools now and each one does only 1 thing.. I use screpy as a monitoring tool for my sites and saves me time jumping into other technical tools. once i see something is up in screpy, thats when i fire up my other tools.

The tool is developing and cant wait for the new updates.

Razi
Freelancer in Pakistan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I absolutely love the Screpy

I absolutely love the Screpy SEO tool! It is so user-friendly and easy to navigate. The comprehensive results allow me to quickly identify opportunities for my website and my clients. The tool is great for beginners and professionals alike. I highly recommend Screpy for anyone looking to improve their website's SEO.

Keyword limit is not generous. I donot have any other cons right now

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your positive review of the Screpy SEO tool! We're glad to hear that you find it user-friendly and easy to navigate, and that it provides comprehensive results that allow you to quickly identify opportunities for improvement. We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the keyword limit, but we hope you'll continue to find Screpy a valuable tool for your website's SEO. Thank you again for your feedback!

Mehrab Hosain
Mehrab Hosain
SEO & DIgital Marketing Expert in Indien

Screpy is one the best SEO tool 2022

Kommentare: Screpy is one the best SEO tool in 2022. It is really good alternative of semrush or other tools if I compare by price. I am a SEO expert since 2014. and going to stop purchasing other SEO tools only for screpy.

Dashboard UI/IX, Data export. But I am missing site comparison tools with others

UI UX of dashboard and pricing of that. It has good customer service

vor 3 Wochen

We're glad to hear that you like our dashboard UI/IX and data export features. We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the pricing. We're constantly working to improve our products and services, and we appreciate your feedback.

Jim
Manager in Singapur
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A Must Have Tools for Beginner/Intermediate

Kommentare: Screpy gives me a thorough analysis of my entire website. I'm able to address each issue and fix them to get better SEO and page speed. Highly recommend. Very easy to use for beginners and intermediate users.

Lots of great features to improve your website. It is very cheap compared to what it has to offer. For the beginner is friendly to use. A must-have if you have no idea how to boost your website. and a lot more fixtures are going to launch in future.

the auto scan can only be set per week.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you're enjoying all of the great features our platform has to offer. We're constantly working to improve our product and add even more features, so we're glad to know that you're happy with what we have so far. As for the auto scan, we're sorry to hear that you're not able to set it more frequently. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team so that we can look into this for future updates. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Dono in Brasilien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastico, voce precisa do screpy

Kommentare: Excelente programa, te ajuda a cuidar de SEO e analisar concorrencia. Extremamente importante para quem cuida de sites proprios ou de clientes. Quem trabalha com gerenciamento de redes sociais e sites. Ferramenta importante para se manter a frente dos concorrentes e economizar tempo de trabalho.

Facilidade de implementação layout 100% profissional ui de qualidade

nao vejo contras ate o momento. nada que seja negativo

Santiago
Marketing Manager in Kolumbien

Best of SEO Tools

Kommentare: At first I did not want to buy a platform like this, but I gave it the opportunity and found everything that it cost me a lot to work or manage in the agency.

Easy to use, to manage, to implement, to land strategies for clients and web pages, the results that I have demonstrated by using this platform.

so far everything great, all the necessary tools to adjust SEO in a single platform

Muhammad Afiq
Freelance SEO in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Like the UI and easy to monitor

Kommentare: One of the best tools SEO I've used and I like the design of UI that easy to monitor my client's website especially on technical issue. The price also very worth it.

- UI Design - Price - Easy to monitor on technical issue - More on Onpage and technical SEO

Can't monitor on backlinks and competitor analysis

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your positive feedback about our UI design and price! We're glad you find our platform easy to use for monitoring technical SEO issues. As for your suggestion about backlink monitoring and competitor analysis, we definitely agree that these are important features to have in any SEO platform. We're currently working on adding these features to our product and we hope to have them available soon. Thank you again for your feedback!

Michel
Seo in Brasilien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Swap semrush for screpy

Kommentare: I'm loving Screpy, it's my first month, but I already had a free trial before

I've been a long time user of semrush, and I researched a lot before subscribing to Screpy, I can say that it's just as good, and the value is much lower. I recommend

I don't have any negative reviews yet, only good things to say.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to review Screpy! We're glad to hear that you're finding it to be just as good as semrush, and at a lower price point. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with the quality service you've come to expect from us.