Filtern nach:

Über Screpy

Web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team.

Erfahre mehr über Screpy

Arnaud M.
Arnaud M.
Founder in Belgien
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Life time deal... what a chance !

Kommentare: Thanks to Screpy, I was able to get rid of some unnecessary tools. In addition, the integration of various features makes Screpy really powerful to use.

The interface is very clean, I didn't have to look for the elements. The user experience is very well thought out.

The platform is mature but not yet fully mature. This can be felt in some details. Anyway, the team has made a roadmap that makes you want to stay and see what happens!

Chris T.
SEO Expert in USA

This tool is going to be the industry leader

Kommentare: Screpy is a free SEO tool that helps you analyze your website and identify the SEO issues. You can use the tool to find the keywords, analyze the competitors and get traffic estimation.
The Screpy SEO Tool is a fantastic tool for any website owner, not just those in the SEO industry. It is very easy to use and will help anyone immensely with their optimization.
First and foremost, the Screpy SEO Tool is user friendly. It is very easy to find what you are looking for and to navigate the website as a whole. The tool contains an extensive list of features and options that allow you to customize your searches in order to find what you are looking for.

Ease of use. Excellent tracking. Fantastic reporting. Great SEO Audit The price is unbeatable

Possibly better keyword research but that is not what this tool specializes in.

Duy son H.
SEO in Vietnam
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Screpy Great

Kommentare: Very good

Is a complete tool optimization website.

Limit keyword. Being limited by the number of "Keywords Tracker". But I think it's appropriate.

Roger G.
Digital Manager in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Verified Screpy Buyer

3 letzten Monat Neu

Audit Seo may but I am not satisfied with the tool.

I am a verified Screpy buyer. In my account there are features of the application that do not work or are not displayed such as Keyword Page and Keyword Details. Customer service tells me that there is not enough data but I don't think that is the case. I hope they can resolve this for me as soon as possible because the tool is not complete. Thank you.

Abdul rashid C.
Abdul rashid C.
Manager in Malaysia
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Screpy is awesome

Kommentare: awesome

With Screpy at your side, you don't need to be an SEO expert to get your rankings fly! They analyze your website, determine the problems and show you specific tasks. Get them and start optimizing!

User interface need be more updated. Compared to others, it looks more traditional.

Dustin D.
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM in USA

An SEO tool that actually tracks pagespeed

Kommentare: Screpy was a little buggy at first, however after a refresh and re-audit the missing data was populated, and more importantly it has been helpful. So far I am enjoying using Screpy as an additional tool to improve my client’s SEO.

The fact that Screpy actually tracks pagespeed is a great asset and compliment to my other SEO tools. I have been manually tracking pagespeed in excel, so having something that automates the process is a time saver. The other page audits have shown me technical issues I didn’t realize I had on my sites, bonus. Yay!

Although I do love the pagespeed tracking I wish there were better options for tracking and also wish the pages were pulled in and analyzed based on the sitemap.

Joshua D.
Operations Guru in USA

Screpy is pretty good

Kommentare: Overall, Screpy is pretty awesome. What it has so far, such as rankings and SEO is pretty good. The future also looks promising with backlink monitoring, etc. This is the tool I'm going to stick with!

I really love the user interface probably the most. Other tools seems to just have a clunky interface and can be hard to navigate. Screpy is very user friendly to use. Other than that, the number 1 thing I use it for right now is Google rankings. It's very helpful to see how well our website is ranking for different keywords. Of course I use it for the other features too, like the SEO audit.

It doesn't have backlink monitoring... yet. It's on the roadmap though, so I'm excited for that feature to come out!

Nathan G.
Paid Search Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally, there's an affordable SEO tool for SMB's with Screpy

Kommentare: I work in paid search and I found an issue with Screpy that is likely causing crawl issues which were likely leading to hindered performance with both organic and paid search. That one find made it worth the cost of admission. Everything else has been great too. It's dividing sites up as projects is pretty standard fare and was immediately usable for me as it operates similarly to other SEO software.

It's super-simple to create a project which is where the results from Screpy are stored and can be accessed. It evaluated my site quickly too and provided great, actionable information. One thing it detected wasn't found with a big brand competitor. I was also pleasantly surprised to see uptime monitoring in there too!

When I first loaded the software, I got an error and the page didn't load. I was thinking it was a huge red flag, but since then, it's never happened again.

Alexis L.
Alexis L.
CEO de Growuz in Peru

Keep your position 1 in the search engine with Screppy

Kommentare: Very happy with the support and features. Works great for different websites and metrics are up to date with Google algorithms. I am simply impressed.

The design is very beautiful and elegant, it allows you to do a happy job. The different metrics are useful for all SEO's and the keyword ranking works very well. The alerts are also very important to know when a website is down. Screppy is a must for all SEO's

Nothing important. However, keyword ranking change alerts would make it perfect.

Heather jo F.
Heather jo F.
Director in Spanien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I keep coming back to Screpy!

Kommentare: Easy, painless, happy and fast.

Screpy is just so easy to use, it almost makes SEO work feel....pleasant? I have been round and round with so many of the SEO tools and I just keep finding my way back to Screpy. I especially like the overview it gives me for headings on all of my pages, and I appreciate the clean, fast UI. I find myself recommending it even more than I thought I would, and I find myself using it more than I use the others.

nothing not to like honestly. IT's a solid piece of software and the team is great. A lot of the technicla SEO is a it over my head---we could use more instruction here!

Heath H.

Excellent for SEO purposes!

Kommentare: I have been spending a lot of money every year on just monitoring rankings. This not only solves that issue, it also allows me to use other parts of the site to analyze and fix current problems that will ensure a higher ranking.

I have spent the last several hours comparing it to many of the other platforms I use. I have to say, this one is superior in many ways or equivalent to the ones I'm paying nearly 13x more for yearly. As someone who has been in SEO since it's inception on a large variety of websites from funny media sites to businesses of all sorts, this is a great product that I would highly recommend. I will absolutley be suggesting this product for now on to my colleagues. Great work!

So far I have not found any cons. Everything seems to do as it says it does. If I find anything bad I will update my review, so far it's awesome.

Anton S.
Anton S.
Managing Director in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tech Dashboard

Kommentare: It gives me the overview of my site health, once screpy finds an anomaly thats when i dive in with all the other tools.

Its a pretty dashboard, being able to view more than 20 sites at 1 glance is an excellent time saver and helps me see and work on what needs to be done. There are so many tools now and each one does only 1 thing.. I use screpy as a monitoring tool for my sites and saves me time jumping into other technical tools. once i see something is up in screpy, thats when i fire up my other tools.

The tool is developing and cant wait for the new updates.

Ivan A.
Ivan A.
General Manager in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Stress-free on-page SEO and keyword rank tracking

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Taking care of technical SEO (keeping your site healthy and quick-loading in the eyes of Google) and keyword ranking (so that you get organic traffic) is a stressful job that always makes me feel overloaded. I dread the moment when I open the Ahrefs Site Auditor to find 893 'errors' which are actually multiple instances of the same error in the template, multiplied across all product pages. By configuring Screpy to monitor only certain pages, I can apply the 80/20 principle: keep an eye on my most important pages, while still knowing that an error fixed (like an issue with a template, or a borked schema tag) will propagate towards the other pages that I don't specifically monitor.

Screpy has approached an arduous task (performance and technical SEO analysis, keyword rank tracking) and makes it look easy. It breaks down tasks into small chunks and offers an estimate of their importance towards achieving the best possible score. This means that whenever I have 10 or 20 minutes to spare, I can tackle one or more of these, and improve my overall website standing on Google. If I need more information on how to fix an issue, or even understand what the issue *is*, each task tile offers a brief explanation and contains a link to the Screpy website where that particular issue is explained in detail. Judging by the way the articles and blog posts on the Screpy website are written, it is obvious that the team that built Screpy **knows** SEO. Unlike other SEO auditing tools that insist on scanning the whole website (maybe hundreds, or thousands of pages), Screpy allows you to concentrate only on the most important pages: the homepage; the pages for your most popular products; the several category archive pages that attract most traffic; maybe a specific blog post.

I honestly have found nothing I don't to like about Screpy.

Dono in Brasilien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastico, voce precisa do screpy

Kommentare: Excelente programa, te ajuda a cuidar de SEO e analisar concorrencia. Extremamente importante para quem cuida de sites proprios ou de clientes. Quem trabalha com gerenciamento de redes sociais e sites. Ferramenta importante para se manter a frente dos concorrentes e economizar tempo de trabalho.

Facilidade de implementação layout 100% profissional ui de qualidade

nao vejo contras ate o momento. nada que seja negativo

Santiago B.
Marketing Manager in Kolumbien

Best of SEO Tools

Kommentare: At first I did not want to buy a platform like this, but I gave it the opportunity and found everything that it cost me a lot to work or manage in the agency.

Easy to use, to manage, to implement, to land strategies for clients and web pages, the results that I have demonstrated by using this platform.

so far everything great, all the necessary tools to adjust SEO in a single platform

Marketing Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Screpy is a fantastic tool for people who want to get ahead in the world of SEO. It’s easy to use, and it’s really helped me get on the right track with my marketing strategy. I love that it’s so easy to find what you need and that you can easily save your progress. I would recommend Screpy to anyone who wants a great SEO tool that’s easy to use.

Screpy has become my go-to software for SEO. The technical SEO suggestions and the on-page SEO data it provides helped me already rank my website for three keywords in the top of search results in just 2 weeks. Simply love it.

The navigation menu feels off but that is not something I really care about. Other than that the product is awesome. If you can bring in features for off-page SEO as well, it would be perfect.

Phil D.
SEO Specialist in USA

Great all round tool for your monitoring and improving your website

Kommentare: I'm finding it useful to find out things that need fixing on my website which is useful especially with the new Core Web Vitals that Google is implementing more.

I like the auto generated tasks feature so that you know what it is that you need to work on and the fact that it tells you what it is that you need to do as plenty of tools tell you what the problems are, but they don't always tell you how to fix them.

I'm never a fan of limits, be it project limits, monthly allowances etc, I think when you buy some software you should own it and get unlimited use of it. It's kind of like buying a car, could you imagine that you were then told you could only drive it on certain roads and were limited to a certain amount of miles.

Luca G.
Luca G.
CEO in Italien

Evaluating Screpy

easy of use, dashboard and overall functionality

lack of reports to send customers, link building

Brian F.

Great Software

Kommentare: Screpy has been nice for identifying issues on websites that I manage. There is plenty of information provided and steps to remedy issues. I recommend it for anyone looking for software to monitor websites.

Screpy offers a comprehensive set of features that helps anyone monitor a website and find areas of improvement... From the page issues, to speed issue, SEO, keywords, syntax, and much more, Screpy is full featured.

There isn't much to dislike. I would just recommend that the team behind Screpy continues to improve the service and communicate it to the users... just so we know it is growing and doing well.

Fabien R.
CEO in Kolumbien
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Excellent tool to solve seo issues without searching for them

Kommentare: Very good all-in-one platform to check the website's health quickly. It's a semrush-like tool except it's way more simple and it's available for a fraction of semrush cost. If you use Cloudflare, you need to allow ScrepyBot (within Firewall rules) before creating a project. If you don't do it, ScrepyBot will not be able to crawl your site.

- all-in-one SEO tool that compete with SEMRush for a much lower price - Crawling speed - Suggests lots of technical improvements

- Not enough credits for keyword analysis - keywords analysis and organic is not very accurate

Marius G.
Marius G.
Growth Hacker in Rumänien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use AIO SEO tool

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with Screpy. It's worth noting that I use other tools for keyword research, so I don't mind this feature missing from Screpy.

I most enjoyed how intuitive their UI is. The information is well structured and there was no need for me to contact their support team or check the documentation. Their dashboards are rich with actionable insights.

I'd like to be able to manually insert the location of my XML sitemap. It seems it tries to autodetect it. If it's not in one of the standard locations, it won't be able to find it. Also, for some reason, it does not show any information on my domains (when they were registered, when do they expire). It might be a temporary bug, everything else works as expected. It's not really important to me though, I use other tools for domain monitoring.

Manu D.
Manu D.
GM in Frankreich
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool that i use daily

I bought this tool "just to see" and after just one hour I was already sure that it would be one of the tools I would use every day. In one place I find so much informations. Okay, I already had some of it in other tools, sometimes with more details or accuracy, but here it's all in one place and it's damn handy. The analysis of the site I was working on brought up a number of issues I didn't know about and I spent all day working on them. The site I'm working on is an online sales site and all I need is one or two more orders, acquired thanks to today's improvements, for the investment to be totally profitable. Easy!

The only thing that really handicaps me is that the tool is not available in French. And in my team, I unfortunately have people who don't speak English. That's the only reason I didn't put in the 5th taco. In any case, I do not regret my purchase

Gustavo W.
Owner in Argentinien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best SEO Tool

Kommentare: I was looking for an SEO tool that could help me with my SEO strategies and I found this. Screpy is an SEO tool that will help you get the most out of your SEO campaigns. Screpy's reporting features will show you exactly where you're having issues with your SEO, allowing you to make adjustments or take other action.

Easy to Use Amazing Features Great Interface

I would love to see a great Keyword Research Module in the future

Dunia C.
Content Creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Screpy, a regular tool

Kommentare: Screpy has nothing surprising, nothing that you can't find in many other tools, even free ones.
It's fine if you want something simple that gives you quick information, but I think there are tools that offer more interesting features, besides offering the same thing Screpy offers.

Screpy is a SaaS platform that monitors various aspects of a website, including SEO and HTML factors. It also monitors keyword rankings. The interface is very intuitive and at a glance you can see what needs to be improved on a website. I think the great merit of Screpy is that it has taken data from other sources, data that in most cases can be found for free, and presented it in a more understandable and aesthetically appealing way.

Screpy has nothing surprising, nothing that you can't find in many other tools, even free ones. I used Screpy for a while until I found another tool. Switching tools was very easy and I didn't hesitate to make the change. That fact alone speaks for how Screpy is just another tool.

Chris K.
Chris K.
Design, Selbstständig

Impressive Web Analysis in an easy to understand format!

Kommentare: I was impressed right off the bat as soon as I loaded my sited into Screpy. It is easy to use, gives great details of the site and its issues, and shows how to correct them. This is an invaluable tool for a Webs Developer!

Immediately when I added in my sites it showed me the good and the bad. While the bad is never fun to see - Screpy also showed me what to do to correct it! It does more than the basic web analysis - it also looks for bad/outdated code, monitors uptime/downtime, and check the SSL and SEO elements of the site! The individual dashboards for each project are great! IT helps keeps things very organized!

It took me awhile to get back to my main dashboard since there is no actual Dahboard icon in the app - I finally figured out to hit the Screpy logo (which is typical for a website to go "home" to, but not what I was expecting in an web app). Also seemingly lacking is an easy way to export a report of a site to pass on to clients (hopefully this is in the works). I would also love for it to add Analytics into its report - but this is a bit of an overask for what this product is designed for.