Über Screpy

Web-Analyse-Tool, das alle Seiten deiner Websites in einem Dashboard analysieren und sie mit deinem Team überwachen kann.

Erfahre mehr über Screpy

The quantity of features and limits are generous at an affordable price.

Being limited by the number of "Keywords Tracker.

Bewertungen zu Screpy

4,9

Screpy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Screpy bereits verwendet?

Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Very thoughtful tool for SEO, but watch your credits!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Clean layout and the ability to find what you need quickly.

I never fully know how things like crawl credits are used. Even with a Pro Plus account I already blew through credits after a few days.

Sandeep
SEO in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

5 Star Review

Kommentare: I recently used Screpy.com to audit my website and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed. Easy to use and one of the most reliable and affordable tools to run an audit of your website.

I like the way the audit report is represented with the pages having issues. Once click sol

I can't find that I like least. Overall its an very good tool

Jeremy
CEO in USA

Great Tool - Better Than SEMrush

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a good experience overall and is saving me around 250 per month usd.

The ease of use and also the availability of a lifetime deal on app sumo.

I haven't ran into a horrible trait with the software yet. Maybe increasing the limits. As an SEO professional and strategist for the past 10 years or more, I need a lot higher limits.

Eliza
Digital Marketing Specialist in Philippinen

Inexpensive but has poor UI & inaccurate issues report

Kommentare: Overall, I still think Screpy has a lot of potential and is worth another try. I've read reviews from other users and they only say positive things about Screpy.

Screpy is significantly cheaper compared to other SEO tools. Plus, it has lots of features: Crawler, Rank Tracker, Page Speed Tracker, and Uptime Monitoring. I find both the Page Speed Tracker and Uptime Monitoring especially helpful.

If you've used tools like Ahrefs or Semrush before, you'll notice the difference. First of all, Screpy has poor UI. It took me minutes to find the re-crawl option, and it just displays "Crawl started" but there's no progress bar or anything that will help you know that the crawl has already ended. You would have to check and refresh the page every time. I also didn't understand the issues report at first. Another thing, it gives inaccurate issues report. I tried using other tools like ScreamingFrog and Ahrefs and Screpy displays broken links that are not in ScreamingFrog or Ahref's issues report. When I check out the links, they don't redirect to a 404 page, and the links actually work.

Themis
Head of Marketing department in Griechenland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use app

Kommentare: The overall experience was wonderful and helped me alot

The best part of using the Screpy is that it is very easy to use it, has a very nice dashboard and a lot of services that can help you

I havent fount anything that could be unlikable.

Jeff
CTO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you need to do basic SEO and you don't have time or money...

Kommentare: Happy with it overall. Can't beat the price.

The price is excellent for what you get. I like how it does the job.

It can be a little pokey at times, sometimes I need to re-submit items that didn't process. Getting rewards (used to make the software function) can be a pain.

Jorge
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete SEO tool at an affordable price.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The platform is very easy to use, intuitive, and quite robust. It allows you to see SEO optimization, site speed testing, and keyword ranking in one place at an affordable cost, making it a very accessible tool for independent professionals and internal teams of companies.

The platform is very robust, but it still needs to mature a little more in terms of how it displays information and its speed. It also needs a roadmap to understand what they have in mind and their upcoming updates to understand what's coming in future versions.

Jayanta
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Keyword Tracking

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Screpy's keyword tracking feature is highly efficient. It provides real-time updates on keyword rankings, making it easy to monitor and adjust your SEO strategy. The intuitive interface makes it accessible for users of all levels.

I haven't found any yet. For now, I am satisfied as per my requirements.

Lisa
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just Works! (and Im a novice)

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ease of use, I am a complete novice in this field and Screpy simply asked the URL and gave me the info I needed.

Can't think of anything yet, I would possibly like to see a roadmap of the changes but its currently doing what it says it does.

Jack
Director in Neuseeland
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive SEO Simplified with Screpy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The highlight of using Screpy for me is its all-encompassing dashboard that makes SEO management straightforward and effective. It identifies and suggests fixes for SEO issues

While its features are impressive, the cost may deter those on a tighter budget.

Heath
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for SEO purposes!

Kommentare: I have been spending a lot of money every year on just monitoring rankings. This not only solves that issue, it also allows me to use other parts of the site to analyze and fix current problems that will ensure a higher ranking.

I have spent the last several hours comparing it to many of the other platforms I use. I have to say, this one is superior in many ways or equivalent to the ones I'm paying nearly 13x more for yearly. As someone who has been in SEO since it's inception on a large variety of websites from funny media sites to businesses of all sorts, this is a great product that I would highly recommend. I will absolutley be suggesting this product for now on to my colleagues. Great work!

So far I have not found any cons. Everything seems to do as it says it does. If I find anything bad I will update my review, so far it's awesome.

Anton
Anton
Managing Director in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tech Dashboard

Kommentare: It gives me the overview of my site health, once screpy finds an anomaly thats when i dive in with all the other tools.

Its a pretty dashboard, being able to view more than 20 sites at 1 glance is an excellent time saver and helps me see and work on what needs to be done. There are so many tools now and each one does only 1 thing.. I use screpy as a monitoring tool for my sites and saves me time jumping into other technical tools. once i see something is up in screpy, thats when i fire up my other tools.

The tool is developing and cant wait for the new updates.

Jim
Manager in Singapur
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A Must Have Tools for Beginner/Intermediate

Kommentare: Screpy gives me a thorough analysis of my entire website. I'm able to address each issue and fix them to get better SEO and page speed. Highly recommend. Very easy to use for beginners and intermediate users.

Lots of great features to improve your website. It is very cheap compared to what it has to offer. For the beginner is friendly to use. A must-have if you have no idea how to boost your website. and a lot more fixtures are going to launch in future.

the auto scan can only be set per week.

Antwort von Screpy

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you're enjoying all of the great features our platform has to offer. We're constantly working to improve our product and add even more features, so we're glad to know that you're happy with what we have so far. As for the auto scan, we're sorry to hear that you're not able to set it more frequently. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team so that we can look into this for future updates. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Tim
Tim
Certified Business Mentor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impressed by how effective and comprehensive the platform is vs other platforms I presently use

The most advantageous feature is the ease of navigation and how clear the indicators are for what needs to be corrected and how.

Given that I have to pick an aspect I like least about the software, I would say that the fact I have to do ANYTHING would be an area (ideally, I wouldn't have to do anything for this platform to be the best of the best). But given what I got for how 'little' I had to pay, I am quite pleased with the package overall.

Antwort von Screpy

Thank you for the review! We're glad you find the software easy to navigate and appreciate the clear indicators for what needs to be corrected. We're constantly working to make the platform even more user-friendly and are always open to feedback. Thank you for your input!

Luca
Luca
CEO in Italien

Evaluating Screpy

easy of use, dashboard and overall functionality

lack of reports to send customers, link building

Ganeshdev
Director in Indien

Most Affordable SEO Tool

Kommentare: Its good for day to day work for a SEO person - Lets work for weekly reports Saves man hours

Got a Lifetime Deal - save 1000$ on other toolsurely does the job

It doesn't Connect to Google Search Console or google analytics I wish I could connect and get realtime update update directly from google it would make it a perfect replacement for SEMRush

Fabien
CEO in Kolumbien
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Excellent tool to solve seo issues without searching for them

Kommentare: Very good all-in-one platform to check the website's health quickly. It's a semrush-like tool except it's way more simple and it's available for a fraction of semrush cost. If you use Cloudflare, you need to allow ScrepyBot (within Firewall rules) before creating a project. If you don't do it, ScrepyBot will not be able to crawl your site.

- all-in-one SEO tool that compete with SEMRush for a much lower price - Crawling speed - Suggests lots of technical improvements

- Not enough credits for keyword analysis - keywords analysis and organic is not very accurate

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Screpy good for beginner but needs improvement

Kommentare: Screpy has really helped with improving the SEO on my website and I can monitor keyword ranking with the platform, but more improvement is needed in explaining how to solve the issues on my site.

I like that Screpy gives me an overview of the health of my website and identifies possible issues with the website. It is able to check individual pages for errors, speed and do an SEO content analysis. It helped me solve SEO technical issues that I did not know existed.

Unfortunately, there is a lack of information explaining how to solve the issues with my website from Screpy analysis. I had to search with Google on how to solve the problems.

Antwort von Screpy

Our team is glad to hear that you find Screpy helpful in assessing your website's health and identifying potential issues. We're sorry to hear that you found the lack of instructions on how to solve the issues a bit frustrating - hopefully our team can help clarify a few things! If you have specific questions about the report results, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Thank you for your feedback!

Marius
Marius
Growth Hacker in Rumänien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use AIO SEO tool

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with Screpy. It's worth noting that I use other tools for keyword research, so I don't mind this feature missing from Screpy.

I most enjoyed how intuitive their UI is. The information is well structured and there was no need for me to contact their support team or check the documentation. Their dashboards are rich with actionable insights.

I'd like to be able to manually insert the location of my XML sitemap. It seems it tries to autodetect it. If it's not in one of the standard locations, it won't be able to find it. Also, for some reason, it does not show any information on my domains (when they were registered, when do they expire). It might be a temporary bug, everything else works as expected. It's not really important to me though, I use other tools for domain monitoring.

Earl
Director, Digital Strategy in Trinidad und Tobago
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent SEO Monitor and Keyword Tracker

Other than great SEO Monitoring and Keyword Tracking, Screpy allows the tracking of keywords for Google regions that other tools simply don't.

It's an understandably difficult thing to do, but a great addition will be even more in-depth explanations for newbies on the importance of each suggested improvement.

Antwort von Screpy

Thank you for your review of Screpy! We're glad you appreciate our keyword tracking capabilities, and we're always working to add new features and improvements. If you have any suggestions for how we could make Screpy even better, we would love to hear them!

CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Solid Tools for Website Health

Kommentare: Easy monitoring and performance reports! I can easily fix any issues I have with my website and monitor the website if I have any downtime or issues.

I love that I can keep tabs on my website with the uptime monitor and performance reports. I will use the performance report to fix any issues with my website to improve it's lighthouse score.

I feel it should be easier to make this information available to clients. I also wanted to see a white label to be able to sell these services to clients. That way the client has their own login screen and can keep up with their website.

Antwort von Screpy

We're so glad you're enjoying the uptime monitor and performance reports! We agree that it would be beneficial to have a white label option to sell these services to clients. We'll be sure to pass along your suggestions to our team. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

Dunia
Content Creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Screpy, a regular tool

Kommentare: Screpy has nothing surprising, nothing that you can't find in many other tools, even free ones.
It's fine if you want something simple that gives you quick information, but I think there are tools that offer more interesting features, besides offering the same thing Screpy offers.

Screpy is a SaaS platform that monitors various aspects of a website, including SEO and HTML factors. It also monitors keyword rankings. The interface is very intuitive and at a glance you can see what needs to be improved on a website. I think the great merit of Screpy is that it has taken data from other sources, data that in most cases can be found for free, and presented it in a more understandable and aesthetically appealing way.

Screpy has nothing surprising, nothing that you can't find in many other tools, even free ones. I used Screpy for a while until I found another tool. Switching tools was very easy and I didn't hesitate to make the change. That fact alone speaks for how Screpy is just another tool.

Design, Selbstständig

Impressive Web Analysis in an easy to understand format!

Kommentare: I was impressed right off the bat as soon as I loaded my sited into Screpy. It is easy to use, gives great details of the site and its issues, and shows how to correct them. This is an invaluable tool for a Webs Developer!

Immediately when I added in my sites it showed me the good and the bad. While the bad is never fun to see - Screpy also showed me what to do to correct it! It does more than the basic web analysis - it also looks for bad/outdated code, monitors uptime/downtime, and check the SSL and SEO elements of the site! The individual dashboards for each project are great! IT helps keeps things very organized!

It took me awhile to get back to my main dashboard since there is no actual Dahboard icon in the app - I finally figured out to hit the Screpy logo (which is typical for a website to go "home" to, but not what I was expecting in an web app). Also seemingly lacking is an easy way to export a report of a site to pass on to clients (hopefully this is in the works). I would also love for it to add Analytics into its report - but this is a bit of an overask for what this product is designed for.

Teszáry
Teszáry
Founder in Ungarn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Scrapy is just Powerful!!!

Kommentare: So my overall opinion on Scrapy is that it is a simple, easy-to-use tool, for all levels of SEO freelancers or Agencies with all the weaponry. If you want to work with a quality tool, Screpy is probably one of a kind.

It has all the tools, and really easy to use! I just love it!

The only thing that I am missing yet is the white-labeling reports, that can be exported in PDF. Furthermore, It can be sent automatically to the client.

Antwort von Screpy

Thank you for enjoying our software and finding it easy to use! We're happy to hear that you love it. We're constantly working to improve our software and add new features, so we'll definitely keep your suggestions in mind for future updates. Thanks again for using our product!

Keith
Keith
Marketer in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO tool with excellent value rank tracking

Kommentare: Great. Using the tool every day

The keyword rank tracking features are easy to use, accurate, and inexpensive.

Support is slow to answer and sometimes not at all. Hopefully this improves.