Über WP Event Manager

All-in-one-Event-Management-Plugin für WordPress.

Erfahre mehr über WP Event Manager

That is a wonderful attribute about WP Event Manager.

Bewertungen zu WP Event Manager

WP Event Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WP Event Manager bereits verwendet?

Udo B.
Admin in Ungarn
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Smal Problem - Kleines Problem

Kommentare: Auch bei der freien Version habe ich einen Support bei einem kleinen Problem bekommen. I get support at the free version.

I look for many event manger and the i use the wp event manger. Ich habe mir mehreren Event Manger angesehen und mich fpr den WP Event Manager entschieden.

That i can use it on a privat hompage and i can use the free version. When i want mor i can bye modules. Das ich es kostenlos auf einer privaten Webseite benutzen kann und bei Bedarf Module hinzukaufen kann.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Udo, Thank you for your amazing response. We are glad you liked our product as well as the service. We hope to keep you helping in the future.

Marc S.
CIO in Schweiz
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Lange gesucht, und viele Tools getestet: Das ist die Lösung!!

Kommentare: Habe vielen Tools getestet und angesehen. doch der Funktionumfang von WP-Eventmanager ist wirklich grossartig. Hat aber auch seine Preis. Es ist mit Abstand das teuerste tool.

Umfangreiche Addons, welche das Plugin wirklich zu einem kompletten Event-Management-Tool machen.

Teilnehmer sollten sich noch einfach anmelden können. ZB. wie bei einem Chat. Auch wäre es toll. wenn die Veranstalter von Trainings (regelmässigen, wöchtentlichen Trainings) schnell und unkompliziert die Teilnehmer sehen könnten. So wären sie auf die Anzahl der Teilnehmer vorbereitet.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I will forward your request for a chat interaction feature on-site with participants to the team. if feasible, We will in the future try to implement.

Ben H.
Ben H.
Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Does what it says on the can

Kommentare: Overall the experience was good - it was super easy to connect things like payment gateways etc

The response times from the support team were great

Styling options were limited for my clients who aren't developers

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ben, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you liked the Support service. In regards to styling options, We have provided a defined system for global purposes, however, in the future, we are coming up with better designs, and customization services.

Ed B.
Product Development in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, adaptable, and works as it should

Kommentare: After trying several other products, I had a pretty good idea what we needed, and it was easy to figure out how to set up WP Event Manager to meet our needs. When I had questions or needed help, they replied to me quickly and with the information I needed. I wish that all companies had customer support this good.

We had a few questions while setting it up, but no problems. The support staff was great about answering our questions and helping us. WP Event Manager adapted easily to our needs, and best of all our Instructors love it. It is very intuitive to use, so none of our Instructors have asked us for any help. We love it!

The Organizer listing seems to be designed for websites that have a very large number of listings, not for a site with only a few dozen listings. We don't need all of the sorting and search options, but there doesn't seem to be any way to disable them.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. The support team will always be available for future help and assistance.

Alex P.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Australien

Crap Support and Pricey

Kommentare: After reading their sale page and watching videos, I purchased the plugin for one of my clients. After installing the plugin, the event page was displaying completely different from the one in their demo. I know something this happen that's why I asked the support for help. The first time I reached out, their 'most useful answer was to switch WordPress theme, which takes A LOT OF work of customisation. I replied asking them to help to edit the event page styling and reminding changing the theme was not an option. Their second reply was exactly the same "Can you please switch the theme and check.". What to say?

Nothing, to be honest, I had a horrible experience

Customer support and their useless answer

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Alex, We're so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. In regards to your issue, it was because of the misunderstanding created during communication. When a Theme is created and a lot of customizations are done, there may be an issue where the plugin does not respond or interfere with the theme. and hence, the users are asked to switch to default themes. "Can you please switch the theme and check" was meant for the temporary purpose, wherein, because the plugin works with default WordPress themes, it becomes clear if the problem lies in the plugin, or because of the customized theme, and hence the approach to solve the problem is looked upon. Switching the theme was meant only for temporary purposes, and not on permanent basis. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. You can connect back to the team and the problem shall be resolved.

Paul N.
Website Designer and Developer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Calendar Software Plugin For Wordpress

Kommentare: I really like it because on can freely design the format of the Event Details page from the Event-List page. It is a well designed system but could probably use some improvements. I like that fact you have a
Awesome Screen Shot software. That is very helpful. It's a great teaching tool.

WP Event Manager provides a front end Form for people visiting our site to let us know about their relevant event and makes it available, upon approval. That is a wonderful attribute about WP Event Manager. I like also that one can have three views from the Events List. A tiled version, a list version, and a Calendar version. I like the use of Word Press's posting system to create events.

I originally set up my event template and it worked great. Then one morning I found my template I created stopped working. I presume it was a bug. I know you are in India. I am in California, USA. The time difference makes it so it takes awhile to get to me with solutions in Tech Support. It is understandable. On another note I needed to use CSS to manipulate my text and I do not know the all the objects used for manipulation. I didn't know I needed to use the ".event-description " object for manipulation the align-text: left;. to make the "description" field on my detailed event page. Because you have an HTML box above and below the description field in Elementor, it confuses me on how and where to use the CSS for the "description text".

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, and the fact that you liked the plugin thrills us. We understand the fact of users being unaware of certain hardcore functions, and CSS and hence, we are planning to implement the customization service in the future to make it, even more, easier for non-technical people to implement customizations on their very own website. Hope this will finally resolve the issue you faced with us.

Matthew T.
WEB in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

WP-Event Manager is Excellent

Kommentare: This product is fantastic. it install easily, there is great technical support

Easy to use. we have a number of non technical users and this ticks all the boxes.

The only draw backs that we have is that we would like a waiting list feature so that when our registration places are taken, our members can go onto a list. the other thing would be to have a mass mailing option. we tend to have a maximum of between 50 to 100 spaces on an event, so for us, being able to send them all an email with additional information would be great. one last thing. it would be good if the order button could be synchronised with the number of registrations so that when the registrations are full the order button is removed even though there may be inventory for the ticket in WooCommerce.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the feature request you've mentioned in your review into consideration. We have a Waiting list Plugin on our minds to be developed in near future.

Valerie H.
Front End Developer, Content Creator, and Project Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Digital Agency's Go-to Choice for Event Management Sites

Kommentare: After transitioning to WP Event Manager, the event management process became more streamlined and less time consuming compared to previous plugins. The most beneficial features of this plugin include the frontend forms, which allow our team to easily customize and organize clients’ events, as well as the search filters that make it painless for site visitors to look up and find relevant art events. We will continue using this plugin as it meets our needs perfectly.

What we like the most about the WP Event Manager is that it's an all-in-one event management solution with high ratings, helpful features, and developer-friendly functionality. Being able to customize the plugin on the frontend and backend allows for the perfect amount of flexibility. This is our go-to event management plugin for all of our event client sites.

This is such a user-friendly plugin, that it's hard to find anything that we didn't like. This plugin is an all-in-one option that can be easily customized or used out of the box to meet any client site's needs.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Valerie Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Wp Event Manager. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Capucine A.
Webdesigner / Webmaster in Frankreich
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Module facile à prendre en main et service client au top!

Facile à utiliser. Nombreux tutoriels disponibles en ligne Service client très réactif

Module Registrations : Il faudrait ajouter la possibilité d'informer l'administrateur du site par un email de notification lorsqu'un internaute s'inscrit à un événement.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EventOnline

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Capucine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. The fact that you liked our customer service pleases us so much. Regarding the Email notification for the event registration, We have added a organizer notification, because not all events are created by Admins, rather there is an organizer associated, and hence its done that way. We will still inform our research and development team on making some changes based on your recommendations.

Ganga K.
WordPress Developer in Nepal

Best WordPress Plugin for Event Management

This plugin is very simple and easy to use. If you want to host online or offline events, then this software is the best among the best. Now, we can do virtual events/conferences using this plugin and that is the best part of it. The pricing is really affordable too.

I didn't find anything bad about this plugin. But, I think the design can be improved.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ganga, We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with WP Event Manager! We value your input and encourage you to keep giving us inputs like these. We are working on the design of the product and hope for you to like the improvements in future.

Kathleen H.
Media Specialist in USA

Great Event Management Option!

Kommentare: Easy way to highlight upcoming events on our website and provide additional info if needed.

I love the ease of use and it was so easy to figure out the customization options.

More visual options would be nice! Some other layouts that could easily be switched to to fit a variety of different themes.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Kathleen, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. The feature implementation of layouts is forwarded to the team and will try to implement in the future. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

William M.
Developer in Südafrika

Great plugin

Kommentare: Using WP Event manager is a life changing experience as the package we bought came with all the Solutions that we needed to get our event management website up and running in less than the expected time from our client and that was a was a really big bonus for us. And they provide exceptional support big up for that.

The plugin is come with a lot of features help my team resolve our problems with ease. It was a perfect solution and the features that we used the most are registrations, sell tickets, attendees and mobile application which is very handy and our event organisers enjoyed using it.

Our event organisers said that the event organiser dashboard was not user friendly on the website and the mobile application kept crashing with some features not working properly. Also the list of the attendees that were checked in was not listed in a standard format, for example checked in attendees were listed alphabetically instead of showing the date and time of when they were checked in.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WP Event Manager: I didn't have all the features that we wanted for our website and it didn't give us much room to play around with.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad that you liked the features of our product. Thank you for raising concerns about the Dashboard and application. We have informed the team, and we will improve it in future updates. Let us know via support channel if further changes are needed.

Dikson D.
Co-Founder in Australien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A convenient and easy to use ticketing platform

Kommentare: I love the overall experience, very user friendly and has all the important features. It has got everything you need to run a event. Preivously experience in ticketing company has allowed me to understand this. The team is also helpful. There is live chat function to talk and fix any issues. They resolve almost all the issues I had.

The plugin is very easy to use and has all the important and necessary functions to run a registration and event smoothly. The plugin has a bit of everything. I also love the functionality of the app, which makes it really useful when tracking registrations and managing entry on the day.

The plugin has very limited reporting and analytical features. I would like to see this improve in the future. More graphs and especially a total income received feature on the dashboard will be useful.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Dikson, Thanks for sharing your positive review for WP Event Manager. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue improving the product. We have and in the future are implementing the charts and analytical function in the Mobile Application, making it easier for organizers to track data.

Matt T.
Manager in Neuseeland
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option to take control of your own events

Kommentare: I researched for quite some time to find a quality event manager plugin and finally found WP Event Manager. Customer service was really good whenever I had a question.

Customer service is really good - responsive and helpful. It's a good value plugin that gave me everything I wanted.

I used several of the plugins or extensions for the plugin which can take some effort to understand but nothing one shouldn't expect.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Matt, Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy you're pleased with the customer service and results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

Christian S.
Teacher in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great software, even better support!

Kommentare: I am using this plugin on my subscription site to manage live Zoom classes. My website setup was a little bit complicated but the team from WP Events Manager spent almost 2 hours with me on private Zoom calls fixing my problem. Amazing support!

Very easy to install and use. Lightweight.

Could have better widget personalisation controls.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Christian, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us. The support team is always on their toes to help you resolve the issues. Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Chetan P.
WordPress Expert in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best plugin to manage events on WordPress

- Easy to Set up - Lots of add-ons available for more features - Hooks and Filters available for customization - Mobile friendly

— Need technical knowledge to customize templates.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Chetan, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! We are planning to provide a customization service in the future to help with customizations.

Jorge V.
IT in Spanien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WP Event Manager review

Kommentare: I'm only working on a test site at the moment

i really like the functionality and the capability to make events in the front

Hooks, filters and actions to custom personalizate. I would like more

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jorge, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Your recommendation to add more hooks, filters, and actions have been forwarded to the team and will look into implementing it in the near future. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know