Filtern nach:

Über Yearly

Yearly is a drag and drop platform for nonprofits to create digital reports, such as annual reports.

Erfahre mehr über Yearly

Amanda elisha N.
Amanda elisha N.
Director of Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform!

Kommentare: Fast communication with Yearly and quick turnaround on designs.

We love the customizable options, the ability to include tweets, videos, and more. We plan to use as a virtual program for our major events in addition to our annual report.

The "click to continue" can be a little tricky to see.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you we love working with your organization!

Erica T.
Communications Specialist in USA

Satisfied first-time user

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Yearly was great. I ran into issues and bugs along the way, but the support team was always very responsive and helpful and they would fix my issues in a timely manner. This is the first time we have used an online platform for our report, as we typically produce a PDF in-house, and it was time to try a fresh approach. My organization was thrilled with the final product. We also purchased a print-ready version from Yearly and that piece also turned out great. It was a very easy and pleasant experience working with the Yearly team.

Using Yearly for the first time was very easy and straight-forward for me as a graphic designer. I loved the many ways I could customize my report by adding multiple layouts and types of content. The drag and drop feature was very handy. We were really interested in incorporating video into our report, which was easy and seamless with Yearly. The way the information can be displayed is very compelling. We really liked the built in templates for info graphics.

I found that auto-save was tricky. We ended up building a few different layouts to see how things would look without having to delete and start over. I also found it difficult to navigate how the report looked in mobile versus desktop, which is common in any web-based platform. We had to make several changes to our layouts to find a compromise, but in the end it worked out. There are no specific instructions on how to customize sections so you have to get in there an play around with it for a while to figure it out. I am experienced with graphic design, web design and HTML, so it didn't take me long to get the hang of it. It might be more difficult for someone with limited experience in those areas.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback!

Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Development & Communications Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Annual Report Tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The degree of customer support offered to us from the Yearly team was absolutely outstanding, and really helped make our report building process a positive one. This was my organization's first annual report, and we could not have asked for a better team to help us jump over that hurdle.

I liked how easy it was to build and customize our annual report without any background in coding or graphic/web design necessary. The drag-and-drop process certainly makes it simple for nonprofits or other small organizations that may not have the personnel for these tasks to still build their own beautiful and web-ready reports. There are also a lot of options offered for the different types of content you can place, which is helpful for making your report dynamic and unique.

As somebody who does have some experience in graphic and web design, I do wish the platform allowed for the option to include a greater degree of customization in the event that I wanted to break away from the preset layouts for any reason. I also wish there was a way to easily export the report into a printable PDF version more easily.

We are happy to help!

Li ming T.
Communications Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sustainable, Easy to Use, and Cost-Effective Nonprofit Annual Report

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During this virtual environment (and to be more sustainable) we were looking for programs that could help us bring our annual report virtual. We considered many options ranging from the typical PDF screen readers to the complicated fancy animated annual reports. I stumbled upon Yearly and after testing it out a bit, I took the plunge and trusted that Yearly could showcase our year of work. The basic package for nonprofits is unbeatable. If you are a nonprofit, you have to use Yearly! All our colleagues were so impressed with the result and we are excited to show the report our constituents! We saved a lot of money and a lot of trees this year. I am so grateful that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team decided to create this program for us non-techy people who want fancy annual reports.

1. The best thing about Yearly is the customer service. We hope to present our organization's work in the best way possible so we had many questions, but all questions were answered quickly and solutions presented. 2. Yearly is so easy to use. The drag and drop functions with set templates make creating a customized annual report so easy displayed with photos and videos. 3. Yearly is cost effective. The free package for nonprofits is all you really need and of course if you need more assistance, there is pricing for it.

As Yearly has set structures and options for how to display text and images, there are some limitations to Yearly which I brought up to their customer service. Such as captioning photos and more options on how to display our stories (photo & text combinations) would be great.

letztes Jahr

We are glad you love your new digital annual report!

Amy B.
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal, cutting-edge software

Kommentare: Overall, this is a phenomenal, cutting-edge software for any organization seeking to present information digitally and enhance the users experience.

Yearly provides and engaging manner in which to present an impactful and interactive annual report for all stakeholders.

There were definite challenges in year two of utilization - some minor kinks in the software that affected the ease in font size to keep the aesthetic consistent throughout the piece. The solution was to create images, which incorporated the appropriate font & size, to upload vs. utilizing the software alone.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you and your report looks fanstic!

Danielle S.
Director of Donor Relations Marketing in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with our digital publication!

Kommentare: The customer service from beginning to end was fantastic and we were really happy with the overall look, feel, and functionality of the site.

In taking a large printed publication and turning it into a digital platform, I wanted something that was very streamlined, easy to digest for the end-user, and easy to implement for my team. The Yearly product checked all of these boxes.

I would have liked more robust analytics with this product.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for using Yearly for your nonprofit digital annual report!

Angie H.
Director of Development in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Yearly is the BEST!

This was the first time Texas Hillel has done a digital Impact Report so we were quite nervous about the process and outcome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Yearly team were incredible in explaining our options and providing quaility customer service to ensure we had the tools and resources needed to ensure a high quality product. Also, the pricing was great and in line with our budget. We are beyond satisfied with the finished product and look forward to sharing it with our leadership and community.

We loved everything about the software and the process. Very user friendly.

Thank you!

Nicole B.
Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great option

Kommentare: It's a great way to put together a nice-looking nonprofit annual report on a budget.

Yearly made it easy for me to put together a nice-looking annual report without having to turn to a designer. With my limited design skills and their clean-looking templates, it came together pretty quickly. I LOVE how easy it is to embed videos, social media posts, and other multimedia elements that really make this feel like a polished and dynamic annual report. The price point (Free for basic features) was great for my tiny team.

There seem to be some bugs or some clunky aspects to the customization of the design. Doing anything more than the basics would be tough. One possible workaround to this could be to design graphics or other elements in Canva and then add them in as images - that way, there would be more flexibility in the design. But the basic, clean design served my purposes well enough.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for using Yearly and we will be upgrading our platform throughout the year!

Carol ann W.
Fund Development Director in USA

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Yearly helped our nonprofit keep down the costs of producing an annual report while allowing us to distribute information to stakeholders efficiently, which we especially appreciated during COVID-19.

Yearly made our transition from print to digital reporting simple. The report was easy to share and we received lots of positive feedback about the ease of digesting the information. The layout looked great, too. Customer service was responsive, personable, and extremely willing to help out. We will definitely be using Yearly in the future!

The pre-built layouts are somewhat tricky to get used to, but with some time, the options become more intuitive.

letztes Jahr

We are so glad you are using Yearly for the Buncombe digital report!

Callie K.
Dir. of Marketing & Communications in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Solution for Moving to Digital Reports

Kommentare: Very attentive and quick customer service!

Yearly is a great solution if you would like to move to a digital solution. This is the first year that we've offered a digital annual report, and we are very pleased with its overall look and feel.

We would have liked to see a few features like continuous scrolling up or down.

vor 10 Monaten

We love working with your team, thank you!

Jennifer B.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The "Canva" for Annual Reports!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I highly recommend Yearly. It's easy to use and will truly make your Annual Report shine!

I loved Yearly. I found the interface straightforward to use. There were multiple layout options, text choices, and different widgets you can embed. I was able to easily add a recent Facebook post and even include a poll in my report. You can upload your images or utilize their library which is quite extensive. There is an option to add buttons to donate and for my purposes, I adapted it into a contact button.

The one thing I noticed is that occasionally the application didn’t do exactly what you ask it to do on the first click. But if you click around and then try again, it works. But that is such a minor drawback to an incredible and powerful tool.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, we are happy to be of service!

Jill E.
Engagement and Operations Manager in USA

ASYV Review of Yearly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: By using Yearly, we significantly cut down on expenses related to sending an annual report. We have also benefited from being able to make changes in real time, which was never possible for us previously when creating a PDF report. I would highly recommend Yearly to anyone looking to generate a digital report.

Yearly checked all our boxes for creating a beautiful digital annual report. Not only is the Yearly platform free to use for nonprofits but it is simple to navigate and offered us the functionality to create a multimedia experience. We were able to integrate links and video for the first time ever.

To build a unique report, it's helpful to integrate your own graphics. For us this meant we had to work with an external designer since we don't have a designer on staff.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for using Yearly, your report is great!

Cindy B.
Interim President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Allows us to tell our story in a captivating, interactive way

Kommentare: With Yearly we are able to replace expensive physically produced Annual Reports with a digital format that can be updated with ease. We are also using Yearly to provide content-rich, visually stimulating reports on our annual conference.

Yearly allows us to tell our story and engage our community members in a dynamic, creative engaging manner. The software is very intuitive allowing those with average computer skills the ability to log in, start a report, and publish easily!

There are no negatives to Yearly to report!

So great, thank you!

Melissa P.
COO in USA

Yearly

Easy to use and great end product! Allows for linking out to additional materials and present the information in an organized flow.

We liked all of the features of the software and were able to work easily with a designer to help with the process.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback!

Dan X.
Political Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible design team and straitforward features

5 letztes Jahr

We used Yearly to design our digital Annual Report & the team was very flexible with our timeline and responsive to our feedback. The design looks great!

There are a few features missing - like linking a webpage to a photo - but we were able to create functional workarounds.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for using Yearly for your nonprofit annual report design! We will add that feature in 2021, great idea.