Über influence

Influence.co ist laut Hersteller die größte Gemeinschaft von Unternehmen und Influencern.

Erfahre mehr über influence

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie influence bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andreas M.
Pengsioner in Deutschland
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ...einfach vollstes Erstaunen rundum perfekt

Die Vollkommenheit und die Einfachheit Selten aber gut.

...das es so etwas nicht schon früher gab

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving such a great review Andreas!

Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Creative Services Professional in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

INFLUENCE.CO

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Influence offers me everything I need and more.

Influence.co isn't software. It's an online platform. I love how easy it makes connecting with existing people from within my network as well as new people, both clients and associates.

So far, I haven't noticed any problems or things I'd prefer it included that it doesn't already include.

letztes Jahr

Wow, thank you so much for the raving review Amelia! So happy hear about your success while working with us.

Drishti S.
Key Accounts Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The most informed place to look for influencers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience for me has been extremely good. I would definitely recommend this platform to all businesses looking out for influencer collaborations.

The software provides an ease of navigation while looking for influencers. It has something for everyone. One can connect to innumerable influencers through this platform based on their preferences, industry, budget, geographies and type of work. The platform is easy to use, very user friendly and does not require a lot of learning. For anyone looking out for influencers to promote your brand, this is the best platform out there! From an influencer point of view as well, I think the platform provides a space to not only established ones but also to those just starting out by helping them connect with businesses.

Some people have fake profiles that sometimes may leave you stranded and impact your experience but I think that is a part and parcel of every platform. There is nothing else that I can think of.

letztes Jahr

Wow, thank you Drishti for leaving such a wonderful review and great feedback. We have been working on filtering out older profiles and spam users.

Influencer Manager in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Influence.co

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is 6 out of 10
I want them to make sure all influencers are of good quality. Youtubers and Tiktokers are very few as well - hope they can add more.

Two years ago, the database of influencers are of good quality. Now, it's like they have added every account user who wishes to be in this site. Some are not active and you can see that the quality of posting is below the standard. I would rather see a small number of influencers in this site but are of high quality. I suggest someone should check each account for approval to the site. You can't just add every Instagrammer or Youtuber - there must be some parameters to be considered. I tried to post a free influencer campaign. Only two have responded. It is for Youtubers but these people are Instagrammers. I was contacted by the site's account manager to try the paid version but I was hesitant. It's easy to use \]

Not giving me enough value I was expecting

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving such valuable feedback. Using our Influencer Search you can specify categories, reach, ER's and more. You should try this feature to see if you will connect with influencers who meet your standard!

Thao P.
Co-owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy-to-use platform!

4 letztes Jahr

It is a very easy to use platform. I did not have to spend a huge amount of time learning what it was about, what the company does, and how to navigate through everything. I'm very busy and do not have time to watch endless tutorial videos or going through numerous onboardings just to understand what's going on. This platform was quick to learn, very intuitive design, and I like that the goal of the platform is to create a community and not just a place for money exchange.

The content in the feed could be better optimized to be more applicable to the users such as information for brands to create better campaigns or information for influencers to market themselves better to brands.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Thao. We are working on the content that emerges in the feed and hopefully you will start to see some positive changes!

Augustine O.
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Influence.co

5 letztes Jahr

Great way to recruit influencers to assist in marketing your brand

It was a little confusing targeting US only. Got a lot of recruits from outside USA

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving a great review. We allow campaigns to include a target location, anyone outside that location will not be able to apply. Hopefully this helps for your next campaign with us.

Kevin C.
Kevin C.
VP of Business Development in USA

What are great product!

5 letztes Jahr

The Influence.co team is very helpful and invested in our success. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has been on multiple calls with me and has offered some great pointers. My account manager is also fantastic and has been a great help. I love that the influencers on this platform are very responsive and really like the Influence.co platform. That makes my job very easy.

I wish there were some more paid options to reach more influencers quicker.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind review Kevin. I am pleased to hear about the positive experience you had while working with our team as well. When trying to reach more influencers you can also do your own outreach as well and hopefully gain more applicants this way.

Rebecca T.
Dj in Libanon
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Such an amazing software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can catch the right reach!

I can say that this software is life, it's like oxygen ! And it helps me a lot to grow my business very professionally

I loved all the software! It's simply amazing!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the positive review Rebecca, I'm glad you enjoy the software and have seen growth since working with us.

Alyssa T.
Social media manager in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to set up!

What I like most about influence.co is how easy it is to set up. Within an hour you can customize your profile and create a campaign.

I know they're working on this, but the ability to send and receive attachments would be a major improvement.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for leaving such a great review Alyssa. It always makes us happy when we hear our customers are navigating the platform with ease. As you said, we are working on adding attachments within messenger and we are excited to launch this feature!

Dawn G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool For Businesses Looking To Advertise Through Influencers

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy with this software. It's the first of its kind that I've tried, so I can't compare it to other similar applications. But I'm very happy with the simplicity and overall ease of using this platform.

Prior to using this software I sought out influencers directly from social media platforms. I couldn't set my rates, had little negotiating power, and was often simply ignored by uninterested parties. It was time consuming work combing through countless profiles trying to find a decent (real) influencer to take my product. Influence totally changed the game by connecting me specifically with influencers in my niche, on platforms I was looking to advertise on, within a price range that I was comfortable with. It made advertising with influencers a hundred times easier and much less timely.

Unfortunately- you're still going to pay high prices for specific influencers. People with larger followings or in smaller niches tend to just require higher payouts. You do have more negotiating power on this platform than you would from essentially "cold messaging" them, but many influencers still have astronomical costs.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for leaving us such a great review Dawn. We are so glad to hear that a number of our features made working with influencers that much easier for you!

CEO in Brasilien
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

best influencer community

Kommentare: very good

its really usefull and they are extremelly professional

nothing there i dont like, i just expect to it grow more and more

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review, I hope you continue to see growth while working with us.

Aastha A.
Marketing in Indien
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Influence- An easy to use and results-friendly app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: AMAZING.SUPPORTIVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES I HAVE USED TILL DATE. Too good to be real.

Amazon Storefronts filters! Truly a pioneer in this respect. So easy to find people, reach out to them and stay connected. The feed is such an influencer discovery platform at Influence.co. The feature to invite influencers to your campaigns, ease to launch campaigns, accept reject and consider applications, makes my day better and work a lot easier.

I loved everything about the software. Truly. No hardships faced as such.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Im so glad you had a positive experience when working with us Aastha!

Lyndsie L.
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Way to Social Media Market!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An Amazing Experience!

Its extremely helpful and easy to navigate. They also have a wide variety of serious brands and influencers to help your business grow and reach it's maximum potential.

Absolutely nothing about this site that could be said negatively. I adore it!

letztes Jahr

Lyndsie, thank you for leaving such a raving review. Its so amazing to see our members have a positive experience!

Leanne K.
Global Marketing Brand Manager in Israel
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: Very positive experience

Cuts down the time needed to find potential influencers and creates a seamless communication process

I would love to see more for businesses to collaborate with each other in terms of creating multi-product giveaways.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review Leanne. Communication is very important to us so we are happy to hear about your positive experience. Brands working with one another could be a wonderful experience on the platform, we will start to encourage this more!

Sian O.
Partner in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As a new user my experience so far is certainly a positive one, and I am excited to see the results.

I have recently started using Influence.co to create a campaign for my business. I love how easy it is to use, and gave me access to thousands of influencers within minutes, instead of spending hours trawling the internet searching for suitable candidates to approach.

So far, I have yet to come across any cons.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Sian. We love hearing about the positive experiences here on Influence.co

Andrew M.
Director in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My Experience with influence

4 letztes Jahr

its is easy to get started with, and the free introduction via zoom was good to learn a bit more about the product

contact with influencers, as wasn't quite sure how to approach them or answer som of what they wer were asking.

letztes Jahr

Andrew, I'm happy to hear you had an easy time getting started. You can always refer to our resource center when you're not sure how to approach any member of our community. https://resources.influence.co

Pavel L.
Owner in Russland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using influence.co to boost Instagram sales

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience, will continue using for our coming campaigns

Easy to use Access to impressive influencers community of all walks Verified influencers

Messages tab - a little complicated when accessing from mobile phone

letztes Jahr

Thank you Pavel for the positive review and feedback. We will see how we can make mobile messaging more user friendly.

Anuja J.
Founder and CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to connect with like-minded influencers!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Influence.co has changed our outreach strategy and has connected us with link-minded influencers in ways that would not have been possible otherwise!

Influence.co is extremely easy to use, has a wonderful database of thoughtful and engaged influencers and is led by a very helpful team. The entire system is designed to help companies large and small succeed in building long term relationships with influencers.

The software has a lot of features and as a new user, I think it needed a bit more of an education in setting filters so find the influencers I was looking for.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for leaving such a raving review Anuja!

Karen O.
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Salsas campaign

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was trying to contact influencers to make them try the salsa and get their review. I tried contacting them directly and I didn't have success. With influence.co it was really easy to set up the campaign and within a couple of days I hadmore

Easy to set up the campaign and to define influencers characteristics

Include examples of basic campaigns for new users or small businesses

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving such a great review Karen. You can always refer to our resource center when you are not sure about something. Heres a great way to get started when building a campaign brief - https://resources.influence.co/article/50-creating-a-campaign-brief

Alberto B.
Consultant in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super recommended

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use and the outcome you can reach to promote your brand.

There are non cons or feature I didn't liked about Influence!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review Alberto. We love to hear about positive experiences.

Andrew M.
Agency in Südafrika
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How Influencer Help Me On Social Promoting

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall with influence is only three to four stars

Software is easy to use and it make you to be able to compare how you are rating with other influencers and able to ask help from others

I was be able to get help I needed fast at professional way .

letztes Jahr

Thank you Andrew for leaving such a great review! I'm so glad you were able to ask questions and get help from our community!

Alicia S.
Founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for a Novice Like Me

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Short of picking up the phone and calling me to walk through things step by step, they could not have been more personal and helpful.

Not knowing much at all about influencer marketing, Influence.co made it easy for me to get set up and going. Not only did the software guide me through the process, but the emails and webinars offered are very helpful.

It's robust. So as with any software program, there is a lot to discover.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving a great review and giving us such good feedback Alicia. You can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about something.

Danny H.
Danny H.
owner in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

free trial

5 letztes Jahr

connecting with influencers (although nothing ever came of it)

Not actually confirming an influencer - Steep price.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the positive review Danny!

Renata K.
Renata K.
Social Media Manager / Content Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good value for the money - time saver

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Influencer marketing made easy.

Saves time networking through Instagram, makes sure I'm able to coordinate with people who fit our budget

This is my gripe with any paid software, it's always better if it's free!

letztes Jahr

Renata, thank you for leaving such a positive review. I am happy to read that we saved you so much time and you had a successful experience.

Georgia N.
Intern in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

5 letztes Jahr

I love the ease and being able to look through profiles and find influencers you are looking for.

I found that many influencers aren't active on here so it makes contacting them harder.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the positive review Georgia. Great feedback about the non active users, we are actively working on this.