Über stayhome.ai

stayhome.ai ist eine All-in-one-Plattform für die Verwaltung, Abstimmung und Optimierung der ortsfernen und Vor-Ort-Belegschaft.

Erfahre mehr über stayhome.ai

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu stayhome.ai

5,0

stayhome.ai hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du stayhome.ai bereits verwendet?

Ralph
Ralph
Digital Marketer in Nigeria

A Simple Tool for Managing Employees and Delegating Tasks Especially for Remote Teams

The core concept of the software prioritizes simplicity. You as a manager can easily add members of your team to the company's account, manage their schedules, and assign tasks to them with a simple task board. Managing your offices is a feature that comes with Stayhome.ai. You can do things like plan shifts, day-offs, and also manage your company's appointment calendar. As a bonus, there's this report tab that gives an estimate of the amount of money that you are saving just by allowing your workers to work remotely, that is if you fancy stats like that. If you have a team that works remotely, you are going to find stayhome.ai quite useful, although it's a very simple tool in my opinion.

I have nothing to complain about. The software is primarily meant for teams who want to manage their employees remotely, and it delivers on that.

Amit
Founder & CEO in Israel
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Looking to save 30% of your operational expenses? Meet Stayhome.ai!

Kommentare: In March 2020 we started to send some of our employees’ homes (due to the pandemic situation), so we were searching for a system to manage teams in a “partly remote” environment. We reached out to the guys at Stayhome.ai and after a short trial on a limited number of teams (which went great), we went out and bought a license for our company. That’s when the REALLY exciting things started to happen. After using the system for 3 months we realized that we, in fact, do not need to bring people back to the office (not that they wanted back anyway) – their productivity increased, they felt happier at home, why bring them back? Long story short, we were able to downsize our office and cut our costs by approx. 30% all thanks to Stayhome.ai.

We cut our office space costs by ~30% just by moving to this platform. Highly recommend. The value offer of the platform is quite unique, so I do not know where to start. From KPIs tracker, time attendance, and overall workforce management, this platform made our lives not only easy but help save the company so much money - it actually saved our business.

It took us SOME time to realize the value, so if you are looking for something that will help you in the short term, you might not realize how it can change your business.

Antwort von Stayhome.ai

Dear Amit, thank you so much! Especially during this period, it is so rewarding to know that our platform makes you and your employees safer.

Ron
CEO in Israel
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams!

Kommentare: Stayhome.ai completely transformed the way I manage my teams! As we were entering the post-COVID reality of partly remote, partly in-office work, I caught myself spending more and more time catching up with everybody – who is where and working on what? Excel spreadsheet planning did not last for long… But since I found stayhome.ai, team management was a blessing. Get a push-notification in the app, generate schedule, done! Thanks guys!

The platform is agile and very easy to use

There is nothing at this time that I can think of

Antwort von Stayhome.ai