Über eHub

eHub is a shipping API designed to help you save on your domestic & international shipping rates while offering unparalleled support.

Erfahre mehr über eHub

The USPS scan forms are complete and much more accurate then the resident forms in Stone edge. We find the logs are easy to use.

Essential Hub is missing some obvious features.

Bewertungen zu eHub

eHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 51 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eHub bereits verwendet?

Jody
HR Manager in USA

Shipping Software

Kommentare: The staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond.

The ease of use of the software. I like the integrations with Amazon and Shopify and other systems. It is also easy to set up shipping profiles.

We are just starting to use the software so we do not have any cons at this time

Quinn

Great Product

Kommentare: The time it takes to print labels has been cut down drastically which has improved our efficiency and ultimately saved us money.

Having preset rules that automatically select the package type and service type have saved us so much time.

Sometimes we run into issues with the software not printing all the labels. We've created a checks and balances to overcome this.

Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but a little finicky

Kommentare: The customer support and implementation team have always been very responsive and worked with us to get the integration working.

Downloading orders & addresses from our website is quick and easy. Creating a shipment & label is very straightforward.

Downloading only works with the admin account. We haven't been able to set up an account for our shipping clerk, who shouldn't have admin-level access.

Robert
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Make this a Priority for your business

This program was easy to set up and use. The staff is very helpful and will customize everything you need.

Looking forward to more automation as our company grows

Jenessa
Warehouse Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No Complaints! Great so far.

Kommentare: Great organization with fantastic customer service! They even helped us set up shipping on our brand new Shopify page.

Definitely the cost savings they provided us!

We haven't had any issued yet through 10 months of using the software.

Payton
Do It All Guy in USA

Glad we switched to Hub!

Kommentare: No complaints for the short time we have used them!

No hiccups, cost savings are great, and their team has been a huge help answering any questions that we have.

None! The customer service, cost savings and overall experience has been fantastic.

PABLO
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Very easy to use and practical.

Kommentare: I love the follow back and the follow through with Essencial Hub.

When's we've established my account information, we were able to set up all my software equipment shortly after. Along with a tutorial. Each hub made the process extremely easy to use. I waz not overwhelmed with the new technology, it was simply practical. I am overall satisfied with the level of service I have received with a hub. Thank you for making business extremely easy and achievable.

No recommendations at this time. I'm extremely happy with everything.

Carrie
Business Development Manager in USA

Best Shipping Software for any Ecom Business

Kommentare: We switched to Essential Hub right before Q4 in 2020 and it was the best decision we made. It was robust enough to handle the massive, unexpected volume received. Set-up was great and their team is amazing to work with. If we have any issues or questions, we know we can call and talk to a live person who can provide real solutions. I am a very happy customer and have referred multiple other companies to use Essential Hub.

I love how easy it is to do bulk operations, shipping costs, and daily management of all our orders.

The only think I don't like is how long it takes to book. It is anywhere from 10-20 seconds which doesn't seem like a long time but when you have hundreds of orders to get through, it really adds up.

Mike
Title in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome

Easy integration made the switch simple.

When it forced me to use FedEx Home Delivery

Lynn
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

shipping softare review

ease of integration with stone edge and cost

Lack of training for features and insurance integration procedures

Joseph
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. I was going to use Ship Station originally but I found the Customer Service at Essential Hub to be so great and easy to work with that the choice was clear for me. And being a newbie I was able to troubleshoot and get help or get questions answered easily and quickly.

The software saves us a lot of time and gets us better rates on shipping. It's an essential part of our workflow shipping 50 to 100 packages a day. Integrations are easy to setup which is important and their customer service is quick to answer questions and help us with new setups whenever we need.

The interface is nothing special but still easy to use. I wish we could do side-by-side quotes when using the quick quote tool.

VP Business Development in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shipping Streamlining

Kommentare: Essential Hub has been a great help in streamlining our shipping process and has offered us an easy way to save on our shipping costs.

Ability to shop multiple carriers and improved post office pricing.

May take a bit of a while to get used to.

Shai'La
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Service!

Kommentare: It's been great!

Rules, manual order creation, batch shipping is all great

Unable to break shipments up without processing. Would be great if we could still have the order pending, divide the shipments, and then process the entire order (for wholesale orders). Also, no variety in APO shipping options. We use ShipStation for our APO and Wholesale orders.

Lauren
President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Essentialhub.com Is Easy to Navigate

We have been working with Essential Hub since May 2020 and they are great! The auto-replenishment of postage from Essential Hub via our shipping platform software makes processing seamless. It is not often that we require support but when we do, the eHub support team is quick and courteous! ESSENTIALHUB.COM is easy to navigate and offers a variety of reports that are helpful in bill back/auditing processes.

I don't have any suggestions for improvement at this time.

Jonathan
Owner Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Essential" for any Business that Ships

Kommentare: Very positive. If we have an issue, we report it and Essential responds.

Easy integration was key for us to adopt Essential. Once turned "on", it only required a few setup values entered and within a few days we were live. Now online and live using it for more than a year, we are taking advantage of most all options that apply to our fulfillment process.

Lack of daily "end of day" for the main carriers USPS, FedEx and UPS. We have been assured this will soon be added and for logistics, really needed.

Lexie
Customer Support Manager in USA

Easy To Use Platform

This software was easy to implement into our system with minimal updates needed on our end to maintain. Their support channel is very responsive and they are willing to fully respond to most inquiries.

They are not communicative when there are any problems or updates which has caused a few hiccups with our services. They also do not report on APVs immediately which has caused extra work for our support channel and unhappy customers.

Derek
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

True facts from a actual user, what you need to know from SierraStickers.com

Kommentare: Amazing and i would give them 10 out of 10. The have the best price of 6 of the services we checked out. The support is excellent and they really know what they are doing. You don't get outsourced to a different country for technical support.

The integration process was a breeze even with our custom backend. The support is amazing.

The only gripe is you cannot print end of day statements the next day if you did not process them before 5pm so make sure you process them.

Lauren
President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Simple to Use

Kommentare: Outstanding! Would absolutely recommend.

Simple to use software makes team training a breeze. The Essential Hub team is always very responsive and helpful when needed.

We have had some difficulty with a FedEx integration, but honestly I believe it is due to FedEx and not Essential Hub.

Jeremy
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Great Shipping Software

Ease of use, the uptime is great. Support is very responsive

No cons that I can think of at the moment

Rita
Owner/Baker in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What A Time Saver!

Kommentare: I found out about Essential Hub from one of my customers who works for the company. He had tried to get me to give the a try earlier but can sometimes be afraid of change. I finally decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did! Since I work mostly alone and wear so many hats in my business, I need to be efficient and Essential Hub is just that. Also, since I am so resistant to change, it took someone special (with patience) to train me on the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely kind and he took his time teaching me what I needed to know to get going. He has also been helpful several times after. I am very grateful I decided to give you guys a try.

Having all the essential information move directly from my order form on my website straight over to the Essential Hub platform is a true time saver. I no longer have to type in all the addresses to create my shipping labels. I am thrilled.

I would like a report of all of my shipments per month. It's probably there, I just don't know how to get it.

Aaron
Marketing Manager in USA
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big Savings & Amazing Customer Service!

Kommentare: 10/10 amazing. Great software with an even better customer service.

The UI is extremely easy to use and navigate in general + the "rules" that we are able to set make shipping and inventory management a breeze.

I honestly can't think of anything we have had an issue with!

Rick
COO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Infuze Hydration Review

Kommentare: Customer service top notch. Still lots of issues with the program and glitches. I always expect some issue to happen whenever an update is released.

Once we got used to using the program, it is very simple. I love the sorting feature as we are able to sort by many different options. I like that I can go in and reprint a shipping label with ease. Would recommend making it possible to sort by box size and type.

We have had a huge learning curve and many problems with this system. Their customer support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has been amazing. If it was not for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we would have switched to a different shipping program. International shipping is still a weak spot on Shipkey and we are very hesitant to turn on full international as we worry that Shipkey can handle it.

Zachary
VP in USA

Really is Essential

I am able to manage the team and the shipping logic with minimal training compared to other systems.

With all the API's sometimes is can go a little slower that desired. If you work withe their support this can usually be resolved.

Johnathan
Fulfillment manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: Met [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at the Olympia and decided they might be a good fit for our company. Started to use the program after they presented us with a savings breakdown. Great group of people who have helped us save on shipping costs with an easy to use program that has all the features we need.

Overall, what I like most about eHub is the ease of use. The integration process was smooth and simple.

So far I have no complaints on the software.

Mark
VP in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Improvement to Stoneedge Order Manager

Kommentare: We now have a fully integrated shipping program and no longer need an external postage program.

Since this was not a stand alone application but bundled with the new shipping module in Stone Edge Order Manager, there was no inforation sheet or handbook. We did not know much about Essential hub until we had to approach them about an issue. They were very helpful in solving it.