Über ion Platform

Webbasierte Content-Experience-Plattform für Unternehmen, die Startseiten, Microsites, Infografiken, Konversionsdaten und vieles mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über ion Platform

There is a huge library of templates you can pull from to quickly get a high quality experience built quickly.

Using the tool is a bit difficult. If you don't have experience with this type of software, getting it to work properly can be challenging and overwhelming.

Bewertungen zu ion Platform

3,9

ion Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ion Platform bereits verwendet?

Joseph P.
Joseph P.
Consumer Marketing & Sales Manager in

Best Enterprise Site Solution On The Market

Kommentare: I have been using ION Interactive for nearly 2 years now and could not attribute the success I have seen without them. As a marketing and sales manager for the largest news and information company with over 90 newspaper publications, I find the ease of use, integration, support, and robust ability of the platform critical in my day to day operation. ION Interactive has provided intelligent, and accurate support anytime I have a need. They have also led several webinars that I find not only interesting, but leave with several takeaways that I can implement into my marketing plan. One of the greatest things I appreciate about ION's support is when I need a new functionality, it comes in an updated release. Their team truly watches market trends and update their platform to meet the needs any enterprise business might have. I consider myself an advanced user with web development experience and find that this platform makes it quite easy to train employees who have no web development skills. This platform is superb for all levels of web knowledge, from the drag and drop beginner, to the javascript/CSS/HTML expert.

Ease of use for all levels of knowledge. Support that has your goals in mind. Great no matter the size of your business.

I would have to say integration to ALL the top email platforms should be standard instead of needing a custom integration package done. My company uses Exact Target, which requires an API integration. There are others that could benefit from this being standard for all major APIs like Exact Target, Mail Chimp, etc...

Antwort von ion interactive

Thanks for this awesome review! We'll be sure to share your feedback around more out-of-the-box integration options with our team for future updates.

Jesse H.
Jesse H.
CEO in Kolumbien

Great no-code platform for marketers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the ion platform has been very helpful for our organization. I highly recommend it for marketers who don't want to wait around for their agency or IT department to help them get an online experience quickly out the door. For developing Interactive content, there is no better platform.

Love that we can build websites, pages, and applications without the need to get help from I.T. Templates are awesome for saving time and replicating similar user experiences Support is outstanding, and customer success is proactive and always reaching out to lend a hand There is a huge library of templates you can pull from to quickly get a high quality experience built quickly

I'd like a better Print to PDF function. Deeper out of the box integrations with other Marketing Automation platforms would be nice

Developer in
Quelle: GetApp

ION is good, but could be a lot better

Kommentare: I use ION everyday at work to build many (sometimes 100s of pages a week) and there's a lot to like about ION, but there's also a lot that could be better. My biggest gripe is that ION can be very tedious and cumbersome.

Interface when building pages is nice and clean, the page testing features are very helpful, a lot of the built-in functionality makes building pages easy.

Can be slow and even crash completely often, Can't connect to a database or create dynamic pages that will be used by multiple clients - so each page has to tediously be setup by hand, the grid for dragging and dropping can be a bit buggy at times and there's no way to undo mistakes, setting up multiple traffic sources is very slow and tedious, on the dashboard you can't just click on the name of a recent project, you have to click the small magnifying glass icon, the interface for adding and managing images is ugly and frustrating, writing custom code in the scripts section isn't very easy and you can't save to preview changes quickly, no way to search through campaigns by name or keyword or anything, can't reorder actions within a rule, the interface for adding actions is very slow, if you accidentally click outside of the Edit Rules menu all your edits are lost, when editing styles you have to reopen the menus every time

Antwort von ion interactive

We truly appreciate this review and your feedback on using ion on regular basis. We've shared your feedback back around scalability and ease of use and will absolutely use this information for future updates.

Mike N.
Mike N.
Web Designer in
Quelle: GetApp

After a learning curve, a very powerful tool.

Kommentare: A year ago, I had no experience whatsoever with ion Interactive (or any of it's competitors, for that matter). Today, I use the program/service almost daily to roll out website and landing pages for my clients. It took a while to get a hang of the program and it's capabilities, and I'm still discovering features all the time, but now it feels like second nature. I personally do not use any of the tracking or reporting functions, but I know they are widely used in my organization. For my clients, we use ion Interactive for nearly every site and landing page. The only time we do not need to use ion Interactive is when we are creating a page that for some reason does not need any specific tracking. For example, an internal website for our organization itself could just be created and hosted on our own servers. I cannot speak for my entire organization, but my team uses ion interactive to build websites for our clients. ion interactive makes it easy to update and change content, and track performance once the site is launched. In some ways, we use it as a sort of content management system for our clients' sites, microsites, and landing pages.

From design to development to deployment, ion interactive is fast and for the most part simple to use. Once trained in the program, many features become second nature to use. Regular updates keep the platform fresh and ensure users like me that the company is constantly moving forward.

Sometimes, features that I use daily may disappear without notice. Whether they're gone forever or simply moved around to somewhere else is usually unclear. The "Creative Studio" really needs an "Undo" button. One incorrect click-and-drag can mess up a whole page sometimes. The platform itself could use a User Experience refresh. Some icons don't necessarily make sense for their function.

Antwort von ion interactive

Great to see that you've adopted ion interactive in house and taking to the tools. I've shared your notes about platform notices and features being removed with our team. For future notice you can review our feature release notes to get more insight into feature changes. Here's a link - http://support.liveball.com/hc/en-us/categories/200106499-Feature-Releases

Joshua L.
Joshua L.
Digital Creative Director in

Great Experience, Bit Pricey

Kommentare: We have been using Ion LiveBall for well over 2 years, maybe even longer. All in all it is a great tool that automates many processes that used to take countless dev and admin hours. We are an ad agency, I am the creative director for digital. So we use Ion for our clients - it covers everything from simple lead gen pages to land and jump pages with links/ecommerce carts to microsites... We do it all within Ion. Being able to setup creatives and traffic sources where there can be a 1:1 or 1:100 relationship, where you have full control over the A/B/+ split is priceless. In the past, with standalone PHP pages, you would need a link/tracking/analytics platform to do the link splits and then track conversions per split. With Ion, you can do it all! Ion is such a great tool. If you are in the market for a landing page creation, optimization, management or reporting tool, stop looking - you have found it. It is called Ion LiveBall (I wonder if they even call it LiveBall anymore... The only downside is the pricing. But once you use it once, and sell it to a cleint or two, the cost can easily be passed on to clients and you can even start making money on the MSF from clients...

Ease of use, features, tracking, reporting (somewhat), administration, A/B testing, MVT, etc.

Price! I think it is a bit over priced, You need to invest first, but you can figure out ways to make that investment back and then some. My other big con is reporting. I think the reporting from the dashboard is limited. Especially for MVT testing. I would like to see it as Combo 1: Stats, Combo 2: Stats, etc. Not really like that.

Antwort von ion interactive

Lol. Thanks for this great review! The name has actually changed to ion but we know there a lot of Liveball fans out there. Also we appreciate the feedback on reporting and pricing. Thank you

Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.
Consumer Marketing & Sales Specialist in

ION's Continued Evolution

Kommentare: Our business model relies upon our landing pages to be responsive, continually evolving and easily workable for the general public. ION has continually evolved in such a way that meets these needs. While I was initially intimidated by the applet, I've grown more comfortable with the process (while still longing for an 'undo' button) and ease of application. Our contact points and support staff have always responded quickly to questions and issues, and the reliability of the ION platform has served us well throughout.

Ease of application, reliability, template-driven, guidance and support, and training tools.

Not having a 'Copy & Paste' function, nor an 'Undo' button. When I train partners within our organization, this is the biggest initial complaint. As with I, when they ease into the process, the need becomes lesser, but having these available would allow for more creativity and "risk taking", without the risk of wasting time.

Antwort von ion interactive

Thanks for this awesome review! We completely understand that need for a "Undo" and "Copy & Paste" and this is a feature in ion. Here are a few support posts on the topic. http://support.liveball.com/hc/en-us/articles/200954869-Copy-Paste-Basic- http://support.liveball.com/hc/en-us/articles/200954829-Undo-Basic-

Geovanny M.
Geovanny M.
Marketing Analyst in
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Daily Job

Kommentare: Let me start off by saying the we have recieved excellent support from ION and after the initial adaptation period the tool was quick and intuitive to use.Training can be done a variety of ways with webinars and videos along with guides and a variety of other material.The platform is a top tier CMS and i will continue to use it in the upcoming marketing campaigns.

Ease of use, performs fast ,intuitive ,flexible as custom code can be added and WYSIWYG interface.

Nothing I can think off.Most of it was resolved durting the initail adaptation period that people go through when using a new platform.

Tai L.
Tai L.
Digital Marketing Manager in

Daily use

Kommentare: I use ION daily to build landing pages for all my sites for subscription offers. I have found ION to be very easy to use. Being able to copy templates is a huge plus and saves time.

I love how you can preview your work in ION before making it live.

I do not like how there is no "undo" button. If you make an error then you have to re-do the project.

Rob R.
Rob R.
Assistant Director of Online Marketing in
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ION Liveball Platform Review

Kommentare: I've been using the ION platform, specifically their Liveball landing page platform, for over a year now. I've worked with a few different landing page platforms for PPC and have found it to be one of the best. It's testing capabilities are among the best I've seen, and the ability to launch new pages quickly and easily is great.

Platform scales easily. Easily push design/content changes across multiple pages. Testing functionality it among the best. Also, the customer service of the team is AMAZING. Response times to questions are always great!

Learning curve a bit steeper than some platforms. Interface/User experience could be simplified or improved a bit. Some functionality a bit overly complex (forms, dynamic content, etc)

Antwort von ion interactive

Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review and for the great feedback. We've shared the notes you have about learning and the interface for future improvements. Thanks again!

Preeti R.
Preeti R.
Digital Marketing Specialist (SurePayroll) in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: I build pages for different partners very frequently. ION is a very easy to use tool which helps in creating pages within minutes. Recently we built a Landing Page request form which all our partners use to send request for new page. It's very convenient to manage all the pages & create exports.
Customer service is always well informed, and has always been able to resolve my concerns or provide the needed answers in a very timely manner.

Eric L.
eCommerce Coordinator in
Quelle: GetApp

Workhorse of a tool... Great for what I use it for!

Kommentare: I am a jack of all trades for the various teams at the agency I work at. I work in the digital side of a DRTV ad agency, we have roughly 160 employees I believe. Currently I help out the creative web dev team, services and account managers. I usually help the C/WD team and the account managers when I am in Ion and using it. I am the mule that all the teams use to be honest. I use Ion to help Josh (our creative director) with designs, revisions, setting creatives live, changing/monitoring tests, things like that. For the account managers I use Ion to pull test data, traffic source data, in-page data (who clicked what) and as an overall barometer to tell the AMs how pages are doing. For everything I do, I know know it isn't the level that Josh and Mike use it, it works perfectly!

I like to think of myself as a pretty literate web and computer user. But with that said, there are various online tools and services we use for agency day to day tasks, that are horrible to work in and not easy to use/figure out. I think this is where Ion really shines. Josh has shown me a bunch of things to do within Ion, once you learn it once, you know it. Ion is easy that way. But it is also easy in the sense that he told me to go into the Sandbox and play around. I got lost in Ion for a couple hours and learned a hell of a lot. Things I know now, that Josh will say "I'll show you in a minute..." by the time he gets to my desk, it is done. Ion is that intuitive, it's easy as hell to use. But I do know that I am only scratching the surface. There are porbably things Josh or someone from Ion could teach me and I could use Ion even more.

My only real con is the reporting and reports that Ion spits out. We are kind of spoiled by some of the reports we get from our own tracking system ROIA and other services where it is a dump of ALL data and we pick a choose. But there are also some prebuilt reports, built by us or the admins, that have selective fields. I would love to be able to build more selective reports for Ion. What I do now is export all respondents and then use tags, sources, PubID and other URL variables to get what I want out of the data.

Antwort von ion interactive

Amazing review! We love your involvement in the tools and it sounds like you are an awesome ion super user. We love this <3 :-) We've share your feedback on analytics and will definitely consider this when looking at platform improvements. Thank you!

Web Content Copywriter/SEO Specialist/Social Media Manager in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent platform for enhancing an existing company website

Kommentare: I really enjoy using the ion platform for our company's website. We signed up with ion over a year ago because we saw some really interesting things being incorporate on major websites, and on some of our competitors' websites, and we wanted to the same. After researching the various companies that provide custom landing pages, we found ion interactive. We decided to go with ion because they offer a wide variety of landing pages, online surveys, forms and other related website content that we felt would add value to our site, and to the customer experience. In addition, we liked the ion creative designs and layout, particularly the mobile enhancements that can be customized for each device. After a year of using ion interactive, I have seen some positive results. I've created landing pages, online surveys and forms that are fully branded with our company's logo and color scheme, and most of them have produced a nice click-through rate. We have even generated leads from some of our main ion pages that are linked to our website via the ion interactive subdomain.

- Excellent creative - tons of themes and landing pages that can be customized just about any way you want - Fully responsive pages for all devices (you can customize on-screen content to fit any size tablet or mobile phone - Great customer service! ion interactive does not leave you "in the dark" once you sign up. They have a dedicated team that is always willing to assist you on the phone or via email - New creative - ion interactive introduces new creative on occasion, which is great because website development/trends are changing at such a rapid pace - Marketo Integration on creative - a huge benefit - Detailed one-click reporting features (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) - Full suite of videos for clients

Because ion interactive is a very robust platform, there is a learning curve for even the most experienced and capable web programmer/designer/content writer. However, once you understand the basics of ion interactive, and start with the intermediate level creative pieces, it is fairly easy. I started with the basic creative themes and worked my way up to the intermediate and expert level (ones).

Antwort von ion interactive

Thank you for this amazing and comprehensive review! We love the feedback on using ion and your training. For more resources and updates please feel free to check out our support site. http://support.liveball.com/hc/en-us

Web Designer in

Great Webpage Creator and Manager

Kommentare: We use ion interactive for specific clients' webpages, landing pages, mobile pages, and emails. It is currently only used in the performance content department, which is responsible for creating content for our clients. We are able to put our designs and creations together and onto ion interactive, and have the client help add links, clickTags, TFNs, Promo IDs, etc. This allows for the project to be created, tested, and pushed live very quickly rather than many back-and-forth communications that would be present in basic workplaces.

- Organizing campaigns, portfolios, and creatives. - Flexible editing within the creative studio. - Testing and pushing creatives live while giving thorough analytics and reports.

- The layout and design of its main interface looks a little bit dated. - Using frameworks seem difficult to edit and configure to function properly with Ion's creative studio capabilities. - Missing the ability to gather emails for a database.

Marketing Coordinator in
Quelle: GetApp

Limited experience, easy to use, great results...

Kommentare: I use Ion at the advertising agency I work at. I assist the creative and web development team, along with our account managers - with regards to Ion. Just some background on what I do: Normally the C/WD team sets up all the clients in Ion, all the landing pages and link. I am the one who goes in, pulls stats, moves traffic around to make winners sole landing pages, etc. For what I do, Ion is perfect. I have had a couple issues in the past, but they aren't really Ion issues. More about where and how to do things within Ion, that I found out from others. So I would say my experience with Ion is stellar!

I love the interface. It seemed to change a little bit ago, looks more "modern" now if that is how I should put it. I like that someone like myself, no web design or development background, can go in and influence user experiences on the fly, with just a little bit of training. It is so easy to use!I love how setting up tests and traffic allotment is. I am also a huge fan of the ability to make simple graphic changes to the landing pages - it is VERY easy.

I still haven't found a great way to pull conversion path data with the path fully listed out. I would love to see reports by creative with a path, % of traffic split per link, etc. Sometimes the segmentation gets in the way and can confuse the numbers. This all may be in my team's setup, or in Ion, not sure. The other thing I wish we could do is some sort of preview function for clients, where they don't have to login but we don't have to put creatives on a separate "live" link. I hope I'm saying that clearly. That would be awesome, for client review, etc. Other than these minor things, I have been a huge fan of Ion!

Antwort von ion interactive

We hear you loud and clear! The feedback around analytics and creative approvals are super helpful and will be shared with our team. Thank you!

Stephen B.
Marketing in UK

A versatile platform for creating many different kinds of online assets

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A comprehensive platform with plenty of useful integrations that has allowed me to make immersive online experiences for end users.

Ion has been great for my company, and I feel our use has only scratched the surface of what it's capable of. For the surveys, interactive infographics and landing pages that I've created, the platform has fulfilled most of my requirements, creating immersive experiences for end users. And the fantastic integrations available help to track interactions in our favourite CRMs.

As a more advanced user, I'd love to see a more in depth source code function to help create truly customised HTML, CSS and JS web content. Currently, only code snippets can be used. A full source code feature would allow me to easily fix buggy pages that can be difficult to debug in the WYSIWYG interface.

Antwort von Rock Content

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your feedback and review of Ion. We are happy to hear that your team is finding value in the solution! We understand your request for source code flexibility, and we will pass this feedback on to our product and engineering teams.

Jeffrey D.
Director of Digital Experience in USA
Marktforschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust, responsive and interactive web pages

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using the ion Platform we are able to build quizzes, assessments and calculators utilizing ion's rules engine. This is something we have not been able to do in the past and something our customers have been asking for more and more.

Within a few hours you can launch your first interactive quiz on your website. Since it's a cloud platform, there was no need to standup a server or install any web services. You only need to add a DNS record and your brand style and your domain is active and visitors can browse your site.

To build pages you use the tools and widgets available in the platform. This can be tedious since you interact with each object and its properties. It would be helpful if you could open a "code" window and write code. Especially for more advanced users.

Lead Paid Search Strategist in

Great product!

Kommentare: I love working with Ion. I do not come from a designer or tech background and feel like I can easily make necessary changes, do A/B landing page testing, and easily create new pages. Honestly, from using this I have also learned more about back-end integration without even trying.

- Great customer support - they are very giving of their time answering questions and setting up trainings - Non developers can use this product effectively - Fast, efficient way to create pages

- I wish form changes were easier without having Ion create a brand new one for testing purposes - I would love if they had more A/B testing metrics on visitor behavior like a VWO - Organization can become hectic with duplicate pages for testing and if you have a robust set of pages and don't archive or use correctly - There is a learning curve, however, as mentioned, their customer support is fantastic

Antwort von ion interactive

Great review! Thank you for the feedback around copying creatives and the learning curve. Feel free to check out our support site for extra support. The ion team would love to chat! http://support.liveball.com/hc/en-us Thank you

Senior Web Designer in

4-Year ION Guru

Kommentare: ion interactive (ION) is well suited for companies that want to test several page variations, local agent landing pages. You are able to create hundreds of local pages with just one template tied to backend data sources.

You can easily integrate targeted experiences with rules and advances rules. ION also provides templates, but also gives you the option to upload custom HTML ensuring we are aligned with our clients' brand standards/look & feel. Another great feature is form validation. It makes it easier to implement forms without having to add extra code.

It would definitely be beneficial to have the ability to copy page rules from creative to creative/page to page. There is no option for form validation when there is more than one form on the page. More 'UNDO' opportunities are necessary as it is easy to drag and drop widgets in the wrong place.

Antwort von ion interactive

Thanks for this great review! We completely understand the need for more undo opportunities and a few more technical features. I've shared tis information with our team for future updates.

Daniel Y.
Vice President, Digital Marketing in
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great platform to empower your marketing team

Kommentare: The Ion platform provides an extremely versatile and robust engine for creating, hosting, and optimizing landing pages and other content. It puts the power in the hands of the marketers (reducing dependency on IT) and avoids the back-end technology backlog and long lead times that sometimes exist in organizations. The built-in testing capabilities and page analytics makes page optimization easier, and unlike many other landing page platforms I've looked at, Ion's platform can handle even the most custom or complicated features or forms.

Robust, versatile and easy to use. Puts the power in the hands of the marketing team, reducing dependency on IT. Great built-in testing and analytics. Handles complex forms and page logic.

If you already have hosting infrastructure and a full front and back-end development team, this would be an added cost to layer on top of it.

Antwort von ion interactive

Awesome review! We love that you're fully empowering your marketing to be awesome marketers!!!! :-) Thank you <3

Brian M.
Marketing Analyst in
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

5 Star Support and Service

Kommentare: We have utilized Ion Interactive for multiple projects to include: landing pages, micro sites, and global/regional campaigns. Dave Kavalsky, our Ion Product Specialist, has extensive knowledge in his field and is always able to meet our needs timely and with a polished final product ! I am always looking forward to our next project with their team.

1. understanding - focuses on our industry and company goals 2. aligned with our project vision 3. project managers are #1 4. equipped to handle any request we make 5. sound propsosals / methodologies 6. trustworthy

No cons @ this time - the last 2 -3 projects we completed with Ion were completed with no issue

CEO in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Interactive content is amazing!

Its ability to create engaging, high conversion experiences.

Not as easy to use as it could be, although it is evolving fast.

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Director Direct Response Marketing in
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential Marketing Tool!

Kommentare: Ion Interactive may be the most underrated marketing tool in existence. If you run an online business, you owe it to yourself to use this tool. Ion is the most flexible page builder and A/B testing platform. We operate our e-commerce in a best in class platform (Demandware), but when it comes to quickly launching A/B tests, Ion is the place we do all our testing. It's an advanced platform, which is fully responsive and allows us to easily iterate without any developer support. It's a tool any tech-savvy marketer can take advantage of to create complex experiences with conditional logic, dynamic substitutions, cohesive branding, widgets, data flow to your analytical tools or ESP, etc. If there was only one tool I could purchase to grow my business, Ion Interactive is the one I would choose without blinking.

responsive, easy to use, monthly feature updates, top-notch customer support

none (really!) OK. undo history could be improved.

Thank you!!

Digital & Direct Marketing Manager in
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform for Marketers

Kommentare: We struggled with landing page development timing by going through our internal IT team. ion has been imperative in our marketing team taking control of landing page development, allowing us to quickly turn around new creative, updates and A/B tests. Customer service is at the top of its class. Our representative is incredibly knowledgeable, quick to respond, and helpful.

Easy content creation, plug-n-play format, great features that are continually being updated and expanded, excellent customer service team, great reporting and immediate insight into results.

Would love it if ion had an app I could access from my mobile phone that at least allows me to check in on my campaigns and make smaller, urgent content updates if needed.

Antwort von ion interactive

We love that you are using ion to improve your teams efficiency and overall results. Thank you! We've shared your app feedback with the team!

Senior Sales Administrator in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform

Kommentare: I have been using ION interactive for over one year, and the platform is just what our company needed to enhance our website and stay one step ahead of the competition. ION has excellent templates that can be customized based on our company's needs and branding. Speaking of branding, all of our branding assets (logo, colors, etc.) are just a simple click away, so the only thing I need to customize is the on-screen content.

Leading-edge technology, up-to-date templates, top-notch customer service via email. When I have questions or need assistance with specialized integration(s), our ION representative is always there to help me in a timely manner.

I have no cons to report. That being said, ION requires a basic understanding of webpage building, but they have helpful and informative videos that cover everything they offer.

Antwort von ion interactive

Thanks for this awesome review!

Developer in Philippinen

My ION Review

4 letztes Jahr

Quite powerful, simplifies a lot of things that would've been difficult to code manually

Somewhat inconsistent behaviour, janky interface

Antwort von Rock Content

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback! As a helpful reminder, if you encounter interface issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team in the live chat. They would be happy to assist you!