Über eClinpro

CTMS/ eSource/ eDocs/ Text SMS/ Recruitment Automation/ Integrated Calendar and many more powerful tools for Clinical Research Sites

Erfahre mehr über eClinpro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie eClinpro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jorge H.
Jorge H.
Site Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CTMS for Clinical Research Sites finally an affordable software to go virtual.

Kommentare: We have more than 13 studies in the system without any issue, it makes our site Virtual Capable with easy remote monitoring capability that helps our sites to grow during the COVID 19 pandemic, sponsors and CROs are also impressed with the software, and important the customer care is excellent.
I consider that this software is the best choice in the market for any size clinical research site interested in going virtual.

The software is easy to set up, implement and use, have been built with Clinical Research Sites requirements in mind, including eSource, eReg, finance, recruitment, and in compliance with all applicable regulations,

Need to improve some small details with colors on the screen to be visually attractive.

Carlos G.
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good and cheap system

Kommentare: I have been using eClinPro for my clients and overall it offers a really good experience, the budget setting is very easy to use. It helps keep track of all invoices and payments for the study. The system has several reports. In addition, I use the website integration for advertising campaigns. I recommend it 100%.

Very fast interface, and great costumer support. I can access to my account from anywhere.

I can’t say anything bad about this system.