Filtern nach:

Über muse.ai

Next-gen video hosting platform to publish, and mange your videos, enhanced with unique in-video search

Erfahre mehr über muse.ai

Joseph G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Finally, the search for an inexpensive, quality, fast video host is over!

The speed. Videos upload fast, they get loaded fast and they play fast. Never a buffering delay.

I would have preferred a little more ease and player options for video collections, but customer support ALWAYS answered my questions promptly, provided valuable assistance and solved issued in a flash.

Osama K.
Osama K.
IT Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and inexpensive Video CMS

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have an mobile app, NurulQuran Audio, that displays videos. So we were considering a VPS or Vimeo to host the MP4 files. Muse.ai does a good job delivering the video files. You have to ask them to give you the shortcut to the get the direct links to the files.

Muse.ai is a simple online software to organize, display, and share your videos. It comes with 500 GB of storage and unlimited bandwidth. Price is a huge plus point, and it is one of the top inexpensive software coming at $5 to $4 a month. Muse is quite fast in uploads and analyzing the files. User controls are fast and easy. I also noticed that it resumes uploads. It has some artificial intelligence like detecting text, faces, objects, and speech. Since most of our videos are in Arabic or Urdu, so I did not find them useful. Muse.ai does not have ads or any watermarks on your videos. Customer service chat is quick and helpful. However, sending a message from the dashboard panel did not get me any response. It has an API that could come in handy when creating your own mobile app. It has collections to organize video into categories. They can be displayed in a public page (channel) like muse.ai/Quran

My biggest complaint is that it should give viewers the option to download low resolution versions of the videos. However, online chat did give me a workaround. Other minor things that should be added are: Add Videos as favorites. More keyboard shortcuts. Arabic and Urdu AI analysis. Change default option for visibility.

Mathieu L.
UX Designer in Kanada
Design, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer support

Kommentare: Muse.ai didn't have a free trial mode but they did mention that they would cover refunds in 72 hours if the product. I have decided to pay for it to give it a try, and their service does do a good job at what it does, it just didn't do exactly what i needed. So i reached out to customer support and it's been by far the worst support I've received. It's now been weeks, with many follow up emails, and I'm not hearing back from them and I still didn't get a refund. It's now been well over 72 hours and I wouldn't be surprised if they refuse me the refund because of it. I would avoid this service entirely because of the extremely poor, or even non-existant, customer support.

Easy to upload videos and generate links for embeds.

Customer support seems to be non-existant. I've reached out many times without answers.

Katie W.
Psychologist and Business Coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product, service and functionality

Kommentare: I am shifting all my videos from YouTube to muse so that I can have no interruptions or ads randomly showing up at the end!

I love the ease of use and 'slick' design of the interface.

There is a problem with using the embed feature on my membership site. Customer service were extremely helpful and gave me a few workarounds. But unfortunately, only the 'basic' embed actually remains stable and this doesn't fit inside the container properly.

Brandon C.
designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Feels Good

Kommentare: Great!

Some ups and downs finding the downs to be my error :) They will work with you all the way. Love the product.

I think overall it has bee a very good experience

Jason J.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good low cost video hosting with nice features

- Easy and fast service - Similar to other video cdns - voice to text is accurate - service is quick to answer and add new features

- Works well for what it is, not sure what would need to be different