Über Webit

Webit ist eine Weblösung für kleine Unternehmen, die maßgeschneiderte Websites, Dutzende von Tools und Full-Service-Design für nur 49 $ pro Monat bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Webit

I like the design and price. Also like the functionality of the software.

The problem is when Webit took over the company the policies switched to me having to email or call to get service.

Bewertungen zu Webit

Webit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 209 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Webit bereits verwendet?

David N.
David N.
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Webit

As someone who had been in the software industry for almost two decades, one thing I know is software is software. The software is absolutely no better than the people that support it. Implementation was quick and painless. Support is nothing more than outstanding. I could ask nothing more from Webit.

No cons. It does everything I want and need and is a platform that will grow with me.

Veronica J.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very satisfied

Kommentare: Overall very happy. I was referred by a friend and I am glad I went with Webit. I have not utilized all features yet but I’m looking forward to diving in!

I loved the ease of deployment and the end result was absolutely beautiful. The timeline was short. Any time I’ve needed support they get things handled right away and I appreciate that.

There is Nothing I dislike about the software so far in the process.

Scott W.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding value

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have seen a huge jump in perspective clients calling about my services. The increase in prospects has substantially increased my sales. Huge value for the cost of the website.

I have used Webit for over two years now and haven’t a single negative about the service.

Gayle V.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for startup - inexpensive

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Started great - ever since they put the changed in my hands it’s the same as what I had before - no real help

It was great when I started using it - I had regular calls and Webit made changes I needed.

Now I have to do everything and no monthly call

Robbie B.
CEO/CO FOUNDER in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great services!!

Easy access! Always have great interactions when needed help with something! We have gotten so many compliments on our website!! Looks very professional and simple to use! Thank you Webit! We appreciate you!!!

I have no cons about webit! Everything has been great so far!!

Keiko P.
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Webit is great!!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Webit has been a important part of our business.

Love the timely emails. We are able to respond to our customers on a timely basis.

Nothing!!!!! We appreciate the efficiency in the emails.

Nicholas M.

Nicks Review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The great customer service and inexpensive starting price.

I really like it and can't think of a problem.

Leonna J.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Awesome and exactly what I need.

The value of Webit is exactly what I need.

Everything aligns for what I needed for my practice.

Ricky L.
Bau, Selbstständig

Already working to get new customers

Kommentare: So far good. Quick set up

Ease of use and how easy it was to get going

Nothing so far I haven’t had it long and like everything so far

Doug T.
Automotive, Selbstständig

Great service and awesome price

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great for what I was looking for - a simple site for visibility and information

Love how easy it was to use and set up my website.

Would like to be able to integrate book now from facebook.

Tim B.
President/CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Web site Company I have hired in the last three years --- Great Crew to work with

Kommentare: A little slow at first --- this is normal from my experience -- but as the onboarding came together --- I could tell after the initial website setup that this company and their staff are genuine. Not to mention the price point is absolutely incredible for the amount of work they put into it verse the same thing I have used in the past from prior companies ------------- which charged more for FAR FAR less in actual following thru.

They have a very professional staff that works with us on a great level to ensure we are getting what we want I have spoke with different staff over a few months time and each and everytime they have proved to be the best I have ever worked with ----------- I have used many web services in past with Very unhappy results ------ This is where Webit Staff Shine as far as I'm concerned ------------- Communication is excellent --- The team is always professional and follows through with what they say they will do ------------ Try and find this out in the world ----------- I have -----------I really like the service and the product -------And they are set up for future growth as the internet is constantly evolving and moving forward ------ So is this company and their staff

The wait time for some of the task involving the use of their graphic artist -- But I will say this --- when they make a job order for that part of their operation for the client --------------- It does get done ---------which is much better than any other company I have used prior. I can say nothing but Great things about this company I would like to see some Web 3.0 stuff coming out as the Internet moves forward --- But I'm sure they are on it.

Troy S.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Website

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In a word, awesome.

It has been the biggest advantage over my competitors in driving sales. The company is fast to make changes I request. Ease of their system and way of doing business is crucial to my company and they always exceed my expectations.

I rarely get to keep my same account manager. They always get promoted or something. But they have all been great.

Deb M.
Chairman in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use at a Great Price

Kommentare: We have been with Webit for a couple of years now and are so pleased with our website. Moving our website to Webit was so easy, and the design team did such a great job not only making sure to get all the content transferred over but also gave our website a much need facelift. Our website now has a fresh, polished, and professional look and they continue to fine tune and help us put our best foot forward. We received so many compliments on how much easier it is to navigate and how great it looks.

I love that I can update our website myself. The software is easy to use and I can add, remove or update in just a few easy steps. It is easy to maintain and we are able to stay current without any delays. Everything I do displays in actual time so I know our website is always current.

I am currently using Google Docs to maintain our database... I would like an easier way to manage our members and our vendors. Being able to upload spreadsheets and store important business documents would also be a great benefit. We are a non-profit with a rotating board and having all information in one location would help in sharing information and having everything in one location.

Dominick M.

GREAT Website!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. Website is beautiful and runs smooth. Customer service is great. No complaints.

WebIt made my business a phenomenal website that is easy to use for both myself and customers, but also looks fantastic. It looks "new" and "modern" and very professional. Customer service is also great at this company!

Working on trying to rank better on Google but that's a battle front on all sides. The customer service at WebIt have been great in helping me with this.

Jason H.
Owner CFO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trust Me You’re in good hands!

Kommentare: Well, my business consist of security operations. I have lost of clients and visitors that come to my site daily. The team at webit made sure that my site is professional and attractive to new clients! I must say that the price is very affordable and I’ve been with them a year now!

It’s very easy to navigate and if you are not very tech savvy , there’s always someone willing to help in the customer service arena.

I don’t have a lot of complaints. Every time I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of all my concerns! He’s great!

Sherry R.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

We it is an easy to use program that allows for simple additions of photos or quick updates.

I have not found anything that I do not like.

David M.

Affordable

Kommentare: I like webit for the most part.

We like this program because it allows us to have a nice website for affordable price.

I feel that our SEO could be better because I would like a higher ranking.

Yasmina R.
Creative Director/Fashion Stylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Business Site

Kommentare: Never had any issues with Webit. Great system to build your online business.

I loved how easily it was for me to update pages on the site.

The Home and Landing Page was difficult if you do not know coding.

Beth S.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They do the work

Kommentare: Very professionally built website that has assisted us in drawing numerous campers to our facility and we are very happy with the look and results

The information was quickly gathered and Built-in the template while talking with the webbit programmer. When needing changes they come quickly rabbit reaches out on a regular basis to make sure I don't need any additional help

Overall I really have no complaints about this software. During the covid issues often things felt a little sluggish. I'm confident that communication and information changes will happen timely moving forward

Cindy B.
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Festival View

The best thing about this software is the easy way it integrate with the pictures quality.

I haven't had any issues to say I have a issue

Daniel C.
Managing Partner in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Website Partner

Kommentare: We have been with them for several years, almost as long as we have been open. They built us a great user friendly website and manage it for us. Service and support is always great. And they even reach out regularly to see how we can improve things.

I love the support we receive from them. They are quick to make our changes and adjustments. They call monthly to check on us and see if we need anything done to the site.

It can sometimes take a couple days or more for bigger updates, but that's not a huge obstacle or out of the ordinary.

Shanayta M.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great experience from the initial consult to the design to the process of going live! great experience!

I love the design of my website it is exactly what I was looking for. I love how easy it is for my customers to find me and maneuver through the website. I am very impressed with the customer service. I really love how someone called to help me go over the functions available to me for the website. So far, I am very impressed with the service! Thank you!

n/a so far everything has run smoothly for me.

Derrick G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Ease of use, customer service is great..

Some of the buttons are hard to find. "publish" when i make changes is one of them

Gavin R.
Lawn Care Business Owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Will Use Webit and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Again

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Highly recommend them for others small businesses looking for a bang for your buck website option.

I loved the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called to check on me regularly and the team went above and beyond to help me. The price did not reflect the customer service I was given. I especially appreciated that when I wished to cancel, there was no “catch.” It was exactly what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me it was; cancel at anytime. I’ll use this team again.

I was told me SEO optimization could have been better.

Margery B.
owner aritst in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing website

This is very easy to use, the tech help is easy to get ahold of and fast to resolve any isses. Intergration was easy.

Not being able to choose the pictures that they use to first set up the site. I had to go back and delect images and repost new images.