Über Zoom Phone

Das voll ausgestattete Cloud Phone von Zoom basiert auf der Zoom-Plattform und konsolidiert die Geschäftskommunikation und Kollaboration in einem einzigen System.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Phone

Sometimes it is difficult to connect to a meeting. As there are lot of features, it takes sometime to get used to it.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Phone

Zoom Phone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 190 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Phone bereits verwendet?

triyoga
triyoga
Freelancer in Indonesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The software that helped me work from home during the pandemic

Kommentare: I used zoom for the first time when I was working at a multi-finance company that requires us to use this software. What I then proceeded to my business, which required me to share every time with my reseller or dropshipper agent outside the city, about the presence of new products and receiving input from my agent. And it really helped me.

Zoom has been our main communication tool in reaching out to our sales agents in the business community. Before the pandemic or during the pandemic, I used zoom to interact with sales agents spread across several cities. Easy to use, and helps me to share our products with several sales agents such as resellers and dropshippers.

Not all of our agents are familiar with zoom, and sometimes they are still confused about using existing features. And I also had trouble sending files to our agent so I had to use email to do it.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value Service

Kommentare: While there is much to be desire regarding their customer support, Zoom Phone offers a very acceptable product at a very good price. Zoom Phone somehow manages to be cheaper per month than their competitors while offering the same, if not better, technical features for their service. If you have any existing experience managing phone systems, including setting up call queues and IVR, you should have no trouble onboarding the service without much additional assistance. I would definitely recommend this service for the more experienced user.

My company was looking for a new digital phone service so that we could get rid of our outdated handset VOIP over LAN system. Not only does Zoom Phone offer a more robust set of calling, auto-attendant, and call queue services, it does so at a lower price than what we were previously paying our local provider. The call quality is very good, and the admin features allow you to customize how your organization receives, transfers, and processes incoming calls. While a very self-sufficient process, product onboarding is fairly painless for more technically savvy users. Zoom Phone offers both desktop and mobile application use, which makes it very accommodating for most types of user.

While the services is available at a great price, the overall customer support is extremely poor. Once we finalized our service contract, our salesperson was very unavailable to take any calls or emails regarding setup troubleshooting. There is a wiki available to help with service setup, but the knowledge base is fairly limited and not very thorough. Luckily, I was able to find a link to product service desk, and their technical team was able to assist after I filed a few different tickets regarding my issue.

Omkar
Network analyst in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom -best used for professional online meeting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am using xoom for online meetings and scheduled events as well as for calling to the customers directly to the his/her cell number if we need any support or a distance. We mapped zoom with outlook so all meetings are being schedule via zoom meetings and also have zoom guest room facilty so its good at all.

I am using zoom for daily call with seniors customer and also with vendor while facing any issue with network or any other issue. We can record our meeting and also schedule meetings with customer with high quality audio and vedio.

Nothing to be disliked in zoom meeting it is best used by the organization

Shanta
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Train Wreck

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We were double billed at the beginning and when we requested the second account be closed, it was set to cancelation pending and never changed or refunded. When we attempted call tickets they were never answered. When I called, I would hold from 30-45 minutes each call and several times my call was dropped once answered and I would have to start the process over again. The customer service reps were not fluent in English and read standard responses from a notebook, none of which actually addressed our issues. There was no way to escalate and when we finally received follow ups they still did not address the issues or answer the questions.

We were pleased to be given the option of using a phone app instead of standard desk phones given the nature of our business.

The setup process was confusing, call routing and other functions very unclear and hard to set up, customer service completely non-existent.

Philip
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best phone solution I've ever used

The system is fantastic for managing phone and voicemail.

There were recent changes that made it difficult to set up the phone system to reply to SMS text messages.

Josh
Tech Support Engineer in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone a great fit for business

Kommentare: We switched to Zoom phone right as the pandemic was starting. We had plastic Cisco phones on everyone's desk and switched them to a VOIP phone. We expected pushback from the employees, but they have loved it from the beginning. Having the flexibility to add the Zoom phone app on your mobile device and make work calls from your personal device but not expose your personal phone number is a huge win.

Very user friendly on the admin side. You can build and adjust call queues within minutes. You can assign and remove licenses when needed. When transferring calls you can do it by extension or you can look up the persons name to transfer. You can also easily check call quality on the admin dashboard.

There isn't a search feature on the admin portal. So if you are looking to adjust a feature that you don't use very often you typically have to Google where it is located. It would save a ton of time if they added a basic search to the admin portal.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Break the Microsoft & Google Stronghold

Kommentare: Our users like their phones again, and they are actually using them. We also have accurate call logs for the first time in many years.

Zoom Phone just works. It's more clear than 4G cell service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The feature set is second to none.

Zoom needs to be doing more to promote their phone product, more than anything technical. The management is a bit disjointed from their Zoom Video product. It would be a huge improvement if they could somehow merge the management of the two on the back end.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to Use

Kommentare: We have finally found our office phone solution! The ability to have our office line anywhere is a huge benefit.

- Good call quality - The ability to have the office line "on the go" is great - The ability to integrate with other software, especially our CRM, is really good

No Cons to write about as of yet. If anything, I need a better internet connection!

Sasha
Product Lead in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom call in remote teams

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Highly positive and I would recommend it to anyone working with calling processes

The call monitoring feature is what I use the most to monitor the calls being made by my team. The ability to change phone numbers your calling from is also very convenient

I would have liked to receive the total time spent on call metrics for users as well, at the moment we only receive total calls made. A more intuitive and interactive platform for going through call logs would also be beneficial

AKURO
Translator in Ghana
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Samakuse on zoom

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A good overall experience with Zoom Phone

It is easy to use with a great interface and has a low price compared to others.

It needs a broader coverage to many parts of the world and a much better support services.

Audrey Lustgarten
Principal Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shockingly bad

Kommentare: Demo was great but things went quickly downhill after that. Setup guides have glaring omissions in them making it impossible to set up on our own despite the fact that we are quite tech savvy. We next discovered that although we are on a paid business plan we have no possibility to access live support to troubleshoot setup. All access points to support are hidden, sales does not return messages about upgrading, it has been an absolute nightmare and I would never recommend Zoom Phone to anyone - stay far far away!!!

App is functional (luckily as desktop phones have been down for three weeks)

Incredibly complex setup process with zero live support. Also complete failure of sales team to respond to queries about upgrading in order to obtain live support and enable us to set up our phones.

Daniel
Digital Marketing Consultant in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meet anyone, anywhere on Zoom

Kommentare: Overall, Zoom is a really good platform that offers various features that families and businesses will find useful. It is considered one of the best video conference platforms available that suit businesses of any size. For free anyone can use it for 40 minutes, so it's worth trying to. However, it is not perfect and misses some lagging issues. These are quite minor when compared to the benefits but still something to consider.

Zoom has become an effective and interactive tool to connect me to friends overseas since the covid-19 spread. We can connect fast, stable, and at any time by setting a secure link with or without a password to be shared through smartphones or laptops. The software has features that allow anyone to manage personal or professional meetings with a series of tools ready to handle control of profile pictures, backgrounds, and sound functions. Using the software through a laptop brings you a unique experience where you can set breakout rooms for small groups while you manage the main room or even create pools to make the experience even more exciting. Up to 50 individuals can attend the same meeting and probable it has increased while I write this text. It is free or paid, you choose the feature more suitable for you.

According to the purpose of your use, It may take some days for you to learn how to manage the software, as it brings a lot of features. If you provide a webinar it may cost you some dollars. By using it through your smartphones you'll miss some of the most important features, such as being a host able to fully manage peoples' interactions or sharing your contents or projects on your laptop screen.

pevel
Freelance in Senegal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

a simple and pleasant software to work with

Kommentare: Zoom is much more than a videoconferencing application. It has always fulfilled my needs during my studies and I am very satisfied.
I have rarely encountered any bugs and I recommend this software 100%.

I find that zoom is a very fluid software, the packages are affordable, it is very easy to use. We have a quality at the level of video calls, and a dashboard quite provided.

It has some problems with data sharing and intrusions. I have noticed some security flaws especially when it comes to data sharing on Facebook.

Benjamin
Supply Chain Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Video Communication Tool I've Used Yet!

Kommentare: I use Zoom Phone almost everyday for work and prefer using this software over any others that I have used to date!

Zoom is super easy to use from your computer, but having the ability to use it just as effectively from your phone is a huge plus and gives zoom the edge over some other video communication tools that I've used in the past. Having the option to call in from a phone number or to video call from your phone makes the tool perfect for occupations where you have to travel as well.

The only downside that I've experienced with Zoom is the audio issues I face (rarely, but they do occur). Connecting to Zoom audio through bluetooth doesn't always work the first time and I sometimes have to leave and join the call in order to get the audio to work correctly.

Holly
Customer Success Manager in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for on the go!

Kommentare: Overall I think it is a great tool that really helps when working from home or out and about.

Zoom phonemakes it really easy to join in with team meetings whilst on the go, allowing you much more flexibility in your day to day life! It's really easy to join a meeting and turn the camera on and off

It would be great if you are able to join the meeting without your mic on as it means it can be noisy when joining. It would also be great to change the tile view in the app

Arielle
Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Zoom Phone

Kommentare: It's user friendly and great for communicating while doing remote work with colleagues and clients.

I can access Zoom Phone on my mobile device and easily switch from phone call to video call. I can also integrate with other applications I use daily, record calls, and screenshare.

I have had a few calls with bad quality and there is a limit on the number of greetings you can add.

Deborah
travel in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: for the most part it's a good think that it should be Free because

Love that you can change the views of the camera The setting is good

I dont like that you have to do the setting each time.

Thien
Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Just as good as the desktop version

It runs smoothly 99% of the time. Feature-wise, the Zoom phone version does not skim down anything compared to the desktop version.

It’s hard to tell whether it’s the app or my own Internet connection, but I get disconnected once in a while or people just freeze on my screen.

Alphin
Senior Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone

Kommentare: The overall experience is too good.

The Zoom phone application is User Friendly, we can use in mobiles & Laptop also. we do have option for chatting as well. we can able to create groups for chatting. will able to sent important note to the partners. we will able to send documents in any type of format.

we are not able to do chat and voice call simultaneously.

Eric
Eric
Founder - CEO in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

ZOOM Phone has great call quality but lags behind RingCentral and others

Kommentare: Overall, we're happy with Zoom Phone but, Zoom REALLY, REALLY needs to add answering calls on iOS lock screen like RingCentral, 8X8 and others.

What I like about ZOOM software is its simplicity. We didn't need all the features of competitors like RingCentral.

ZOOM phone doesn't support answering calls on the iOS lock screen. BIG missing feature for ZOOM Phone! Also, cumbersome to move calls from a mobile device to Mac and back.

Jaron
Marketing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't believe anything their salespeople tell you.

Kommentare: Sales made promises they couldn't deliver. Promised to refund my money, and never did. I spent hours trying to resolve this and was run around in circles.

Low price and competitive features, already use Zoom video

They charged me upfront for a year of service, did not complete the installation, and refused to refund my money.

Sarah
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product

Kommentare: Great overall experience though!

That I can connect with people from anywhere in the world and it works with Manycam.

I don’t like that you can’t control whether other member in a meeting can leave or not even if you’re the host as I need that option for students in the classroom who log out.

Luis
Luis
Commercial Intern in Peru
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good service to communicate with people online

Kommentare: It is great because I really enjoy the functions that Zoom Phone has such as the camera effects, the option to record the meeting, and the reactions.

Based on my experience, it is the easiest software to get a meeting with people online. We can turn on/off the camera or microphone anytime.

Sometimes I could not copy the text from the chat bar as links, codes, etc.

A K M Zahidul
A K M Zahidul
graphic designer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best online meeting or video call platform

Kommentare: During his COVID 19 virus, it is effective for us in my online class. Most of the time I was talking with my friend his software. So overall it is useful for me.

Zoom provides easy to use vidieos communication that empower people to accomplish more comfortable.

That is connected with a single platform for meeting, phone, webinar,and chat with anyone.

Shobhana
Teacher in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom phone's application and it's best features

Kommentare: My overall experience with zoom phone goes on the positive side. I like it, though it needs bit improvement I can adjust till then. It helps a lot to work smoothly. Thank you.

I like the video calling feature, with that I can connect to my clients and colleagues easily and smoothly. Most of the time it alerts me about the meeting and other day by day plan.

On the other hand I would vote down the alert or notification feature. It not always accurate and unfortunately it not stable. It could be improved.