Über Zoom Phone

Das voll ausgestattete Cloud Phone von Zoom basiert auf der Zoom-Plattform und konsolidiert die Geschäftskommunikation und Kollaboration in einem einzigen System.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Phone

Sometimes it is difficult to connect to a meeting. As there are lot of features, it takes sometime to get used to it.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Phone

Zoom Phone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Phone bereits verwendet?

Julijana
Julijana
Head of Central Ops in Portugal
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greatest VoIP Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We've tried a few VoIP providers in the past, the in terms of quality of calls Zoom Phone ahs proven to work best for us (worldwide calls).

The customer support takes quite some time to come back. We've also had a few account managers change in a short period of time and their handover does not seem smooth as a few things would fall through the cracks.

Josh
Tech Support Engineer in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone a great fit for business

Kommentare: We switched to Zoom phone right as the pandemic was starting. We had plastic Cisco phones on everyone's desk and switched them to a VOIP phone. We expected pushback from the employees, but they have loved it from the beginning. Having the flexibility to add the Zoom phone app on your mobile device and make work calls from your personal device but not expose your personal phone number is a huge win.

Very user friendly on the admin side. You can build and adjust call queues within minutes. You can assign and remove licenses when needed. When transferring calls you can do it by extension or you can look up the persons name to transfer. You can also easily check call quality on the admin dashboard.

There isn't a search feature on the admin portal. So if you are looking to adjust a feature that you don't use very often you typically have to Google where it is located. It would save a ton of time if they added a basic search to the admin portal.

Shanta
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Train Wreck

Kommentare: We were double billed at the beginning and when we requested the second account be closed, it was set to cancelation pending and never changed or refunded. When we attempted call tickets they were never answered. When I called, I would hold from 30-45 minutes each call and several times my call was dropped once answered and I would have to start the process over again. The customer service reps were not fluent in English and read standard responses from a notebook, none of which actually addressed our issues. There was no way to escalate and when we finally received follow ups they still did not address the issues or answer the questions.

We were pleased to be given the option of using a phone app instead of standard desk phones given the nature of our business.

The setup process was confusing, call routing and other functions very unclear and hard to set up, customer service completely non-existent.

Destiny
RFSW in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone

Kommentare: I enjoy using Zoom phone. Personally, it is easier for me to use than Microsoft Teams.

I love that Zoom phone can be utilized anywhere I have service. Perfect for on the go. I can attend meetings and have my phone connect to my car. Easy way to get everyone together to discuss important topics.

Battery drainer. Make sure you have a charger. For some it can be difficult to manage at first especially with the various features.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Break the Microsoft & Google Stronghold

Kommentare: Our users like their phones again, and they are actually using them. We also have accurate call logs for the first time in many years.

Zoom Phone just works. It's more clear than 4G cell service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The feature set is second to none.

Zoom needs to be doing more to promote their phone product, more than anything technical. The management is a bit disjointed from their Zoom Video product. It would be a huge improvement if they could somehow merge the management of the two on the back end.

triyoga
triyoga
Freelancer in Indonesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The software that helped me work from home during the pandemic

Kommentare: I used zoom for the first time when I was working at a multi-finance company that requires us to use this software. What I then proceeded to my business, which required me to share every time with my reseller or dropshipper agent outside the city, about the presence of new products and receiving input from my agent. And it really helped me.

Zoom has been our main communication tool in reaching out to our sales agents in the business community. Before the pandemic or during the pandemic, I used zoom to interact with sales agents spread across several cities. Easy to use, and helps me to share our products with several sales agents such as resellers and dropshippers.

Not all of our agents are familiar with zoom, and sometimes they are still confused about using existing features. And I also had trouble sending files to our agent so I had to use email to do it.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to Use

Kommentare: We have finally found our office phone solution! The ability to have our office line anywhere is a huge benefit.

- Good call quality - The ability to have the office line "on the go" is great - The ability to integrate with other software, especially our CRM, is really good

No Cons to write about as of yet. If anything, I need a better internet connection!

Esther
Head Operations and Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cloud PBX Solution of this Era

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zoom Phone gives me the ability to conduct video conferencing through my iPhone device.

It suits all my needs and there is no hectic aspect that it portrays.

Carter
Cost reduction consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recently switched and in love!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

My corporate head office just onboarded ZOOM Phones and I could NOT be happier. The reliability of our previous system left much to be desired. We have had 100% improvement in communication since switching! Thank you ZOOM!

I have absolutely no complaints but they force me to write in this box 🤍

Swaibu
AWS Solution Architecture in Tansania
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like Zoom when we can meet some people for education

Make me to connect with my friends anywhere in the world

Maria
Maria
Innovation in telephone communication in the cloud. in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation in telephone communication in the cloud.

Kommentare: This zoom section is nothing more than an excellent integration to the original platform that provides many mobility in voi I have realized that it has good stability in voice calls with a sound similar to HD, I consider it a good alternative since I can make calls to different countries where the use of this platform is also located, it can be said that Zoom PHONE is a telephone network but only using the internet, whether it is broadband, fiber, satellite or cabled. I have used it a few times and my experience has been satisfactory for its good performance in almost everything that anot

Knowing that Zoom PHONE is a very good telephony alternative for both individuals and companies, it has very good aspects that make it stand out compared to conventional telephony providers, they would be the following: 1- It is a service that is in the cloud, that is, it can be accessed from anywhere that has internet. 2- It is an application that is unified to make calls and video calls and allows you to make changes from one to the other without having to redial or hang up. 3- It has great international coverage, that is, it allows optimizing global and international contact. 4- I love that it has integrations that are very useful when it comes to business meetings such as: Salesforce.

Just as Zoom PHONE has many positive anet access, basicallyces its use and that is internet access, basically without internet access Zoom PHONE would be dead and would not take place, I think that when comparing with other providers telephony, plus zoom can not be used in basic phones, but not to mention all that Zoom phone is very well developed.

Jeff
Jeff
owner in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone - the second fiddle to Zoom Meetings

Kommentare: For most of our team its pick up the phone and it works. It may not have all of the features but its core is phone and it does it well.

Zoom Phone service is a very cost-effective offering with low min seat count. Their service is available via mobile phone, computer & desktop phone.

While the cost is great and easy to implement, it lacks features that I feel are important. One of the biggest issues for us is lack of digital fax. We are using another service (hellofax) however would prefer to have this integrated to Zoom

Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app! The very best for virtual meetings and communication.

Kommentare: Zoom has made meetings and business discussions convenient in my organisations extremely convenient for all workers. It's spectacular video and audio quality has made physical meetings in my organisation redundant. It has allowed me and my team's members to works remotely with great ease.

Zoom is very easy to set up and does not require any technical knowledge to set up in an organisation. The sign-up process is very simple and straightforward. One of the most helpful features which is missing from other video conferencing apps is the option to record zoom meetings and store them in the cloud. The link to the recording can be shared with colleagues and co-workers who missed the meeting and they will be able to access and watch the meeting and know what what discussed. Also, Zoom has superior video and sound quality compared to other apps.

Currently, the only way to communicate with another participant is to send a message in the chatroom which can be read by all participants. There should be a way to privately communicate directly with other participants during a meeting without posting in the chatroom for all participants to see.

Eva
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is an onomatopoeia

Kommentare: This is fabulous software performing beyond my expectations.

I have lived abroad and video called family for years and this allows for the most continued computer functionality while on a call. Using other software, my computer would slow down during a call, or a call would get interrupted if I tried to switch to other functions. This allows ease of sharing files, videos, and website use during a call. I love all the features! Screen shares, controlling others' screens, backgrounds, and sound filtering.

It would be nice if there were a way to reduce some of the sound filtration sometimes. Even if you check to not reduce background sound. If you want to play music and sing to each other, the music could be filtered out as background sound.

Omkar
Network analyst in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom -best used for professional online meeting

Kommentare: I am using xoom for online meetings and scheduled events as well as for calling to the customers directly to the his/her cell number if we need any support or a distance. We mapped zoom with outlook so all meetings are being schedule via zoom meetings and also have zoom guest room facilty so its good at all.

I am using zoom for daily call with seniors customer and also with vendor while facing any issue with network or any other issue. We can record our meeting and also schedule meetings with customer with high quality audio and vedio.

Nothing to be disliked in zoom meeting it is best used by the organization

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UCaaS solution that can outdo larger players in the market

Kommentare: I really like Zoom Phone + Zoom Meeting so far. Part of our org still uses a different provider due to contract ties but i am evaluating moving whole org to Zoom in the next fiscal year.

I've used almost all leading UCaaS vendors, and what i like about zoom is its ability to monitor a line without needing for an active live call.

It's fairly new to the market and i have not experienced any issues. I will go back to review if i experience any.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone is good

Kommentare: When we decided to go with Zoom as our meeting application the phone part of it was almost and add-on as a afterthought. Going forward it looks like we will be switching to Teams but we will still be using zoom phone

It's sImple to use and we got to replace our physical phones with a simple digital interface. Built in voicemail.

The pricing can be a little high for amount that it's used? How many of use really use the phone that much nowadays?

Evelyn
Operations manager in Guatemala
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone review

It is easy to use and has a good price compared to other providers.

Limited numbers, and not easy to change. Local presence should be considered. Support for the Zoom phone system is limited.

Andrés
Andrés
Sales executive in Argentinien
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No matter what device, Zoom Phone is there

Kommentare: Zoom Phone is now our VoIP provider. It's cheaper, simpler and everyone knows it.

Zoom is now king of teleconferences. That's why the app is on every device on the market. You can hire this service for everyone on your company and no one is going to have a problem. Zoom Phone is based on software, that's why the audio is clean and no one will notice you are not on a regular phone. It's really easy to use, and everyone is now use to the app.

It doesn't support texting. If you have a problem, is really difficult to talk to a rep. Voicemails can't be configured to have their own shared box. Rumour has it that Zoom is not really safe.

pranay
software engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

its getting better day by day

the video conferencing quality is great, never faced any issues

the User Interface could be a bit better

Alphin
Senior Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone

Kommentare: The overall experience is too good.

The Zoom phone application is User Friendly, we can use in mobiles & Laptop also. we do have option for chatting as well. we can able to create groups for chatting. will able to sent important note to the partners. we will able to send documents in any type of format.

we are not able to do chat and voice call simultaneously.

Kapitalmärkte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good basic functionality, familiar to many users"

Recognizable to the vast majority post-COVID - Versatile application functions admirably - Email warnings assuming somebody has joined a gathering you're facilitating before you've sent off the gathering

I hate the UI; it generally feels like Zoom is intended to be the main thing tyou're doing while at the same time utilizing Zoom, though I'm typically working behind the scenes part of my gatherings. It isn't as advantageous to perform various tasks and multi-screen and some other gathering stages - Independent thing without covering apparatuses: we use Microsoft Teams principally for our gathering programming, and I partake in the way that it's important for our set-up of different items we're utilizing as a Microsoft-based climate. Assuming that Zoom was "important for" different projects I'm utilizing, I'd pick it on a more regular basis!

Jaron
Marketing Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't believe anything their salespeople tell you.

Kommentare: Sales made promises they couldn't deliver. Promised to refund my money, and never did. I spent hours trying to resolve this and was run around in circles.

Low price and competitive features, already use Zoom video

They charged me upfront for a year of service, did not complete the installation, and refused to refund my money.

Sarah
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product

Kommentare: Great overall experience though!

That I can connect with people from anywhere in the world and it works with Manycam.

I don’t like that you can’t control whether other member in a meeting can leave or not even if you’re the host as I need that option for students in the classroom who log out.

Luis
Luis
Commercial Intern in Peru
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good service to communicate with people online

Kommentare: It is great because I really enjoy the functions that Zoom Phone has such as the camera effects, the option to record the meeting, and the reactions.

Based on my experience, it is the easiest software to get a meeting with people online. We can turn on/off the camera or microphone anytime.

Sometimes I could not copy the text from the chat bar as links, codes, etc.