Über Zoom Phone

Built on Zoom's platform, Zoom's full-featured cloud phone consolidates business communication and collaboration into a single system.

Erfahre mehr über Zoom Phone

Sometimes it is difficult to connect to a meeting. As there are lot of features, it takes sometime to get used to it.

Bewertungen zu Zoom Phone

Zoom Phone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoom Phone bereits verwendet?

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom meeting, but from phone

Kommentare: It is a very helpful application that i have use it a lot while on-the-go and when i don't have my computer with me. It was a great experience for me.

Zoom Phone is very helpful for anyone that are constantly on-the-go but need to join the meeting session with client or colleague. It operate from my smartphone, which mean i don't need my laptop to launch the application. The audio quality always clear and i had never had problem with the audio.

I can't change the audio calls from using my phone carrier to be using the VOIP. It need to be setup before the call are made, and can not change it in the middle of the session. I had to cancel the session and join in it again using the VOIP option. I hope it can be change in the future.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value Service

Kommentare: While there is much to be desire regarding their customer support, Zoom Phone offers a very acceptable product at a very good price. Zoom Phone somehow manages to be cheaper per month than their competitors while offering the same, if not better, technical features for their service. If you have any existing experience managing phone systems, including setting up call queues and IVR, you should have no trouble onboarding the service without much additional assistance. I would definitely recommend this service for the more experienced user.

My company was looking for a new digital phone service so that we could get rid of our outdated handset VOIP over LAN system. Not only does Zoom Phone offer a more robust set of calling, auto-attendant, and call queue services, it does so at a lower price than what we were previously paying our local provider. The call quality is very good, and the admin features allow you to customize how your organization receives, transfers, and processes incoming calls. While a very self-sufficient process, product onboarding is fairly painless for more technically savvy users. Zoom Phone offers both desktop and mobile application use, which makes it very accommodating for most types of user.

While the services is available at a great price, the overall customer support is extremely poor. Once we finalized our service contract, our salesperson was very unavailable to take any calls or emails regarding setup troubleshooting. There is a wiki available to help with service setup, but the knowledge base is fairly limited and not very thorough. Luckily, I was able to find a link to product service desk, and their technical team was able to assist after I filed a few different tickets regarding my issue.

Oscar anthony A.
artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom: The New Wave of Online Communication

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am ever so grateful for Zoom's telecommunication technology which is way better than the chatrooms of the early internet era.

What I love about Zoom is that I can talk to my friends and have meetings with my colleagues even from miles away.

I wish Zoom had filters like Snapchat. Also, I have issues hearing one person when many others are talking at the same time. Sound needs improvement.

Randall S.
Systems Administator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Worst Support in the Industry!!

Kommentare: Their sales people will sell you the product and then abandon you to a process they don't explain well. If you ask for a white paper or steps you will be doing so you can make sure you will not slow up the process that request will be ignored. Then they will send you to an engineer who will run your through the configuration of the software so fast you will feel like you are at an Auction!! Once you have the phones provisioned and ported, I hope you don't want anything other than the default configuration, because getting help is a daySSSS long process, and when you get it it will be wrong.

It is hard to learn to use the online configuration tools, and the people who train you move too fast for you to remember anything

Zoom relies too much on automated call routing systems with too short of times allowed for responses. If you do not have several numbers at your fingertips, you will get disconnected before you can respond to the prompts. I needed support 30 hours ago, and I am STILL fighting to get anyone to support us.

Denisse B.
graduate student in Mexiko
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoom Phone makes my day more productive

Kommentare: I love how productive I can be when using Zoom Phone, It has become an essential tool on my day by day. My meetings don't lose quality, I can still use all the tools and optimize my time. I recommend everyone to have Zoom Phone installed on theirs.

I like that I can attend my meeting from my phone while I'm on my way to work or simply doing other things, I can block my phone and still listen to my classes and it doesn't consume much data or battery.

I find it a bit annoying that I can't keep active the camera while using other apps or minimize the meeting while checking more information

Maria laura P.
Owner in Chile
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is so Easy to Use!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: it gives me peace of mind that it always works and everyone connects seamlessly, allowing me to do business

It is stable and intuitive. I believe that the best thing is that everyone can connect regardless of the environment with which they work

I do not have complaints. It allows me to advance with all the uses for which I require it

Vice President of Business Development and Product in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to Use

Kommentare: We have finally found our office phone solution! The ability to have our office line anywhere is a huge benefit.

- Good call quality - The ability to have the office line "on the go" is great - The ability to integrate with other software, especially our CRM, is really good

No Cons to write about as of yet. If anything, I need a better internet connection!

digital marketing in Bangladesch
Kapitalmärkte, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good basic functionality, familiar to many users"

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Recognizable to the vast majority post-COVID - Versatile application functions admirably - Email warnings assuming somebody has joined a gathering you're facilitating before you've sent off the gathering

I hate the UI; it generally feels like Zoom is intended to be the main thing tyou're doing while at the same time utilizing Zoom, though I'm typically working behind the scenes part of my gatherings. It isn't as advantageous to perform various tasks and multi-screen and some other gathering stages - Independent thing without covering apparatuses: we use Microsoft Teams principally for our gathering programming, and I partake in the way that it's important for our set-up of different items we're utilizing as a Microsoft-based climate. Assuming that Zoom was "important for" different projects I'm utilizing, I'd pick it on a more regular basis!

Phil R.
Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

More than meetings

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zoom Phone provides a solution that compliments our existing Zoom Meetings. Training and User Adoption were expedited by using a platform staff were already familiar with. Being able to transition from phone calls to meetings is a nice additional feature.

Could provide better customer support to users.

Tiffany G.
Shift manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient

5 letzten Monat Neu

I love the concept of this software and love how its mobile friendly and not complicated or complex

There isnt anything I can say Ididn't like about this app

Maria F.
Maria F.
Innovation in telephone communication in the cloud. in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation in telephone communication in the cloud.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This zoom section is nothing more than an excellent integration to the original platform that provides many mobility in voi I have realized that it has good stability in voice calls with a sound similar to HD, I consider it a good alternative since I can make calls to different countries where the use of this platform is also located, it can be said that Zoom PHONE is a telephone network but only using the internet, whether it is broadband, fiber, satellite or cabled. I have used it a few times and my experience has been satisfactory for its good performance in almost everything that anot

Knowing that Zoom PHONE is a very good telephony alternative for both individuals and companies, it has very good aspects that make it stand out compared to conventional telephony providers, they would be the following: 1- It is a service that is in the cloud, that is, it can be accessed from anywhere that has internet. 2- It is an application that is unified to make calls and video calls and allows you to make changes from one to the other without having to redial or hang up. 3- It has great international coverage, that is, it allows optimizing global and international contact. 4- I love that it has integrations that are very useful when it comes to business meetings such as: Salesforce.

Just as Zoom PHONE has many positive anet access, basicallyces its use and that is internet access, basically without internet access Zoom PHONE would be dead and would not take place, I think that when comparing with other providers telephony, plus zoom can not be used in basic phones, but not to mention all that Zoom phone is very well developed.

Keziah M.
Keziah M.
Administrator in Kenia
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Virtual classes and meetings

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just like every software has its pros and cons this is a very good app that easy to use but if the cons are worked on it will even be greater.
It's great for online meetings and classes because one can share their screen and the quality of both the audio and video is great.

I have been using Zoom since last year for both work meetings and online classes and what I loved most about it, is the fact that it doesn't use too much storage on the phone and you can use it on the go or anywhere you are. It's easy to use, you don't need special classes or lessons for you can understand how to use it.

It needs a great internet connection otherwise the quality of the call will reduce. Of course, the free license version although great still has a lot of limitations compared to the premium version like you can only have 100 people in the meeting and only for 40mins. Security

IT Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Break the Microsoft & Google Stronghold

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our users like their phones again, and they are actually using them. We also have accurate call logs for the first time in many years.

Zoom Phone just works. It's more clear than 4G cell service. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. The feature set is second to none.

Zoom needs to be doing more to promote their phone product, more than anything technical. The management is a bit disjointed from their Zoom Video product. It would be a huge improvement if they could somehow merge the management of the two on the back end.

Ana V.
Scrum Master in Finnland
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for conference calls

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it on Daily bases and I suggested it to use it to allow communication with remote teams.

It is easy to use and access on various ways it has many possibilities for effective daily meetings and workshops.

Adding new silly features like filter and similar, not needed for business purposes and I would rather see them work on some useful features.

Daniel D.
Digital Marketing Consultant in Brasilien

Meet anyone, anywhere on Zoom

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Zoom is a really good platform that offers various features that families and businesses will find useful. It is considered one of the best video conference platforms available that suit businesses of any size. For free anyone can use it for 40 minutes, so it's worth trying to. However, it is not perfect and misses some lagging issues. These are quite minor when compared to the benefits but still something to consider.

Zoom has become an effective and interactive tool to connect me to friends overseas since the covid-19 spread. We can connect fast, stable, and at any time by setting a secure link with or without a password to be shared through smartphones or laptops. The software has features that allow anyone to manage personal or professional meetings with a series of tools ready to handle control of profile pictures, backgrounds, and sound functions. Using the software through a laptop brings you a unique experience where you can set breakout rooms for small groups while you manage the main room or even create pools to make the experience even more exciting. Up to 50 individuals can attend the same meeting and probable it has increased while I write this text. It is free or paid, you choose the feature more suitable for you.

According to the purpose of your use, It may take some days for you to learn how to manage the software, as it brings a lot of features. If you provide a webinar it may cost you some dollars. By using it through your smartphones you'll miss some of the most important features, such as being a host able to fully manage peoples' interactions or sharing your contents or projects on your laptop screen.

Hesandu D.
Hesandu D.
Manager in Sri Lanka

Brilliant Online Meeting Software....

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good software for online conferencing. We have been using this software for more than 6 months. Little things to not to like. A brilliant Software. Best conferencing software we have been using in pandemic.

The best thing I like in this software is it's Quality. It has very good quality audio and video. No lag in low end devices. Very easy to use. It's totally free to host a conference between 100 people . The recording feature is also available with this application .Great application to have video conversations.

Need a good internet connection. If the connection is not stable quality of the meeting will be reduce .Free license has many limitations. Only 100 participants can join the free basic meeting and the duration of the meeting is 40mins only. Little things not to like.

Kevin K.
President in USA

Can't get out of the contract

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The product is great. Customer support is great. Sales is ... irritating.

Zoom Phone is an excellent product. It works great and the phone setup is pretty easy once you get through some little details.

We need to reduce our spend and they won't let us out of our contract until September. If I can't cut some expenses in the age of Covid, we might not be around until September. But they don't care; they're not offering us any way to reconcile this without staying on contract for another 8 months.

Design Engineer in Indien
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Video Conferencing app.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with Zoom Phone is Very good. I can attend the important meeting while I am not in the office or on vacation.

Zoom mobile is the best application when it comes to virtual meetings, as a Design Engineer I have to constantly communicate with my other team member, seniors, and also with the customer to understand a concept or to explain it to them by sharing real-time screen. With the help of the zoom mobile application I can attend any meeting online from anywhere I just need My mobile Phone and Internet Connectivity. Zoom is very reliable it does not take many resources in a mobile phone and it can Run in the background and it also runs smoothly even in slow-speed connectivity when other peers' comparison software’s stuck or lag. Another great feature of zoom is security. For every new meeting topic, you can create a different meeting ID and it can also be protected with a unique password. Also, the host has more control over the ongoing meeting.

While sharing a screen you or your mate can annotate on-screen this feature I use a lot and I like the most. Also, we can view other peers' computer screens on a mobile phone makes it more exciting.

Triyoga H.
Triyoga H.
Freelancer in Indonesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The software that helped me work from home during the pandemic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I used zoom for the first time when I was working at a multi-finance company that requires us to use this software. What I then proceeded to my business, which required me to share every time with my reseller or dropshipper agent outside the city, about the presence of new products and receiving input from my agent. And it really helped me.

Zoom has been our main communication tool in reaching out to our sales agents in the business community. Before the pandemic or during the pandemic, I used zoom to interact with sales agents spread across several cities. Easy to use, and helps me to share our products with several sales agents such as resellers and dropshippers.

Not all of our agents are familiar with zoom, and sometimes they are still confused about using existing features. And I also had trouble sending files to our agent so I had to use email to do it.

Pevel O.
Freelance in Senegal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

a simple and pleasant software to work with

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoom is much more than a videoconferencing application. It has always fulfilled my needs during my studies and I am very satisfied.
I have rarely encountered any bugs and I recommend this software 100%.

I find that zoom is a very fluid software, the packages are affordable, it is very easy to use. We have a quality at the level of video calls, and a dashboard quite provided.

It has some problems with data sharing and intrusions. I have noticed some security flaws especially when it comes to data sharing on Facebook.

Data Analyst in Ghana
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app! The very best for virtual meetings and communication.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoom has made meetings and business discussions convenient in my organisations extremely convenient for all workers. It's spectacular video and audio quality has made physical meetings in my organisation redundant. It has allowed me and my team's members to works remotely with great ease.

Zoom is very easy to set up and does not require any technical knowledge to set up in an organisation. The sign-up process is very simple and straightforward. One of the most helpful features which is missing from other video conferencing apps is the option to record zoom meetings and store them in the cloud. The link to the recording can be shared with colleagues and co-workers who missed the meeting and they will be able to access and watch the meeting and know what what discussed. Also, Zoom has superior video and sound quality compared to other apps.

Currently, the only way to communicate with another participant is to send a message in the chatroom which can be read by all participants. There should be a way to privately communicate directly with other participants during a meeting without posting in the chatroom for all participants to see.

Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom phone is perfect to replace expensive VOIP systems.

Kommentare: I know Zoom Meetings got popular during the pandemic, but, honestly, this is an even more essential remote-work service. We LOVE it.

We signed up for Zoom Phone in January 2020. We don't get cell service in our office, didn't want employees to have to use cells, but also didn't want an expensive VOIP system. For $15/month/user, it's a computer-usable phone line. Just plug a headset into the computer and it's good to go. It also is PERFECT for switching between remote and office work. Just login on your home computer and you can receive calls to the same line as when in the office. Coworkers can transfer calls (warm or cold) to your line from anywhere.

It's pretty buggy still, and they need to work on some of their user interface and features. The contact list is particularly bad.

Benjamin S.
Supply Chain Analyst in USA

Best Video Communication Tool I've Used Yet!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Zoom Phone almost everyday for work and prefer using this software over any others that I have used to date!

Zoom is super easy to use from your computer, but having the ability to use it just as effectively from your phone is a huge plus and gives zoom the edge over some other video communication tools that I've used in the past. Having the option to call in from a phone number or to video call from your phone makes the tool perfect for occupations where you have to travel as well.

The only downside that I've experienced with Zoom is the audio issues I face (rarely, but they do occur). Connecting to Zoom audio through bluetooth doesn't always work the first time and I sometimes have to leave and join the call in order to get the audio to work correctly.

Robert B.
President in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Video Conferencing Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The real beauty of this service is having the ability to see the face of those you are speaking with. It's also nice to know that those on the call are engaged and not snoozing - the camera solves that real quick. There is a real benefit, (especially during Covid) of being able to see the face of the person you are speaking with and being able to read their reaction to whatever it is you say or are sharing with them.

You're not going to find an easier, faster solution today for setting up video conferencing for personal or business use.

There really aren't any CONS that I can think of. The free version gives you limited amount of time to use it before it shuts down but let's be honest, it's free and nobody should complain about anything if it's free.

Eva D.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom is an onomatopoeia

Kommentare: This is fabulous software performing beyond my expectations.

I have lived abroad and video called family for years and this allows for the most continued computer functionality while on a call. Using other software, my computer would slow down during a call, or a call would get interrupted if I tried to switch to other functions. This allows ease of sharing files, videos, and website use during a call. I love all the features! Screen shares, controlling others' screens, backgrounds, and sound filtering.

It would be nice if there were a way to reduce some of the sound filtration sometimes. Even if you check to not reduce background sound. If you want to play music and sing to each other, the music could be filtered out as background sound.