Über Adit

Adit is the all-in-one platform that makes it quick & painless to simplify your business, so you can focus on practicing dentistry.

Erfahre mehr über Adit

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Adit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Glenn A.
Glenn A.
Practice manager in USA

5 Stars for a truly collaborative marking partner

I love that I have a dedicated account manager and team that is super responsive and collaborative. The offerings are always expanding with new features and capabilities… and without any add on costs! I think Adit must have plans to take over the market space for all things dental. It’s such a great way to simplify what could be contracts and systems from a large number of vendors.

Sometimes the newest features are a little rough around the edges at first release, but I so much appreciate the continuous new stuff they keep doing. And, they keep refining everything so the rough edges get smoothed out quickly.

Jenn C.
Director of Branding & Presence in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adit is top notch

Kommentare: Adit is EXTREMELY helpful with new patient acquisition. The ability to sort data and see, in real-time, what is happening at our practices is invaluable. Their reporting and support is really great too. A great partner to have for sure.

At first, I simply appreciated that the software allowed me to get rid of a lot of stand-alone products that I was having to log into and maintain (and pay for!) But they keep us because of the ease of use and frequent upgrades and improvements. Their response time and customer service is a welcome bonus too.

As a long time user, I went through a lot of the growing pains associated with a new platform. There were moments of updates and learning curves that came rapidly, not sure that necessarily a “con” though. I obviously don’t mind it too much if I’m still a satisfied customer.

Sohail K.
CFO in USA

Adit review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Adit has addressed my issues promptly. Every time I file a bug report, I am contacted by a Team member and my concern are addressed immediately.

Consistent Reliability and functionality e.g. Online appointment and Text Messaging. Adit is consistently working hard to introduce new features for the customer. Very reliable in tracking phone calls and request for appointment

Text Messaging should be enhanced to match SolutionReach & Lighthouse feature set.

Hannah R.
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good service but needs improvement

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy. Just some minor adjustments specific to our field, but other than that we are pleased.

I like the ease of this software and how helpful the customer support is.

I dislike the lack of control over certain content. EG: Review requests have no frequency or limitations. For our dental office (which was not on the list of organizations to choose from), we sometimes see patients multiple times a week and the number of review requests can be overbearing. In addition, the notifications are hard to read as well and seem to get lost- even with the notification tab.

Adam I.
COO in USA

Shasta Dental Services Software Review

Kommentare: By combining multiple operational components of a dental office, I can go to ADIT for most of the practices basic needs. I don't have to go through several companies to run a dental office. I can login into my ADIT app and access all the data I need to continue to drive growth and performance with staff. The onboarding takes some work but once it gets off the ground, ADIT is a product I highly recommend.

Easy to communicate with patients, view phone records, keep communication with patients, reminders and confirmations. I also like that we go to ONE single software for multiple uses. In additional the ablove benefits, it also includes our SEO and digital marketing services. Their Customer Support is TOP NOTCH

Text to pay features are not currently available. Their VOIP product is a work in progress. Hard to transfer calls between phones and access voicemails from patients.

Susan G.

Great team

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Great marketing team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very thorough and friendly. Gives great suggestions for marketing. Always giving ideas and tips to improve and grow the practice. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very thorough on the recap emails. Harsh makes sure all details are added on the website. Love the phone app.

Syncing dates and appointments on phone app

Fabia Y.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great marketing tool and team

Kommentare: Adit has been an integral part of my marketing team for my startup office since before I even opened. With their guidance and input, I have been able to build my practice exponentially. They are readily available for any technical issues if we run into any and always have suggestions for my marketing campaigns! A great office has a great team behind it and Adit has been an essential part of it!

Great patient engagement platform and patient forms

Sometimes have glitches with integrating with open dental

Abby W.
Office Manager in USA

Best marketing company

We love the confirmation texts, emails and new patient paperwork that's sent out to the patients. Also the website is user friendly.

We love everything about Adit!! We would not change anything at all.

Hanuman G.

Kommentare: Great experience

It has all features in one place. Phones, online forms, reminders, reviews

I like everything about it. They keep adding new features

Good company and features

Comes with services already like srp and site development. Lots of analytics

Occasional bugs. They fix them though after given feedback.

Allan F.

Adit

We love the patient forms that can be emailed to the patient and filled out without the need for them to be printed out. Also love the automatic appointment reminders and the option to book new appts online.

Sometimes as new features are rolled out the process can be glitchy.

Jazlyn N.
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Helpful!

Adit goes above and beyond to help our office communicate with our patients from online appointments, appointment reminders, accessible texting communication, online paperwork, and so much more!

Nothing Adit is great! Even if you have a small issue their support team reached out and will fix any problem very quickly!

Moe M.

Adit is Great

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They do a great job of managing all of the marketing and SEO for your. Any issue is solved quickly and efficiently.

Product is easy to use. Their team makes it easy to manage all aspects of marketing.

We have not noticed any thing that was bad about the software.

Abdulla K.
Abdulla K.
Emergency Medicine Physician in USA

Pozative has helped tremendously in getting our patients to leave us positive reviews

The software is easy to use and it didn't take long to show my front desk staff how to use it. I'm also able to log in to make sure they are sending the pozative review text messages to the patients. In addition, its method for preventing negative feedback by catching upset clients internally first and allowing us to address any complaints is brilliant.

After using the product for some time now, I haven't found any significant cons or issues with it at all.

Nakul R.
Prosthodontist in USA

Good Dental Software for Office management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very Useful software and simple to use by our team. Recommend it to every dental practice to increase efficiency.

Integration with my patient management software makes the Website and Scheduling integration very effective.

Video Calling feature; We could not use or integrate in our office easily

Allen S.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Excellent Service and Sofrware

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we love that we went with Adit. The software is very user friendly and helps up monitor and grow our business. 5 Stars!

We use the platform for any aspects and really enjoy the communication between the office and patient. The reports and audio recordings help us coach and train to ensure we are providing the best patient experience.

The only thing I would change is being able to provide a more up to date reporting system.

Ricken P.

The best of the best

The platform and ease of use for all users.

At times the software can freeze up.

Erin P.
Dentist in Kanada

Tech support

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic- they’re professional and responsive and their tech support is top notch and bundled with the marketing package

Appointment reminders, google review help

Only thing is possibly social media management, however it’s difficult as social media is so personal

Ankit P.

ADIT Customer Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very Easy to use and very helpful. Easily integrated with the dental software.

Nothing. I like the software. Having a Phone app that you could see would be great but i think they are working on it

Maryam R.

Great for businesses!

This product is so easy to use and helps me a lot daily with my Dental practice with my patients.

I have had a great experience with Adit!

I G.
Dentist in USA

Good experience with timely response from team

User friendly with reliable support from tech team. Integrates well with Electronic Dental Software. Ease of response to reviewers across multiple platforms from one location.

Had issues with it working all the time at first but those issues were resolved in a timely manner by support team after they were alerted of the problem.

Felicity K.
Owner of Chiropractic Clinic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adit is amazing for our marketing and lead generation

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We love Adit! Easy to use and great customer service!

We love the prompt customer service Adit offers as well as helping us to stand out as leaders in health care in our community.

It didn’t integrate with our software which is why we weren’t able to utilize many of Adit’s other features.

Nicole F.
Office Administration and Reception in Kanada

Review

Kommentare: generally great. Customer service is fantastic and the overall is great.

Seeing excellent results after 6 months. Certain ease with client communication and tracking progress.

Seems to have quite a few hiccups here and there. Very user friendly in some ways, but very difficult in others.

Good stuff

Kommentare: Pretty good

Integrates well. Much cheaper than other softwares. Good value

The appointment reminders. Lots of glitches

Sinan A.
DMD in USA

Excellent software

Kommentare: Great

Engage, online forms, reviews, and phone calls recording

Unable to change phrasing of outbound messages