Über CocoSign

CocoSign enables you and your business partners to sign or approve the documents from laptops, tablets, or any mobile devices.

Erfahre mehr über CocoSign

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie CocoSign bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chepchumba B.
Chepchumba B.
Project Manager in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Performance Enhancer

Kommentare: Such a great way to have your documents signed in bulk at the same time with different people.

My work is so much better now that I don't have to move from one place to the other to get my documents signed. All I have to do is sign my documents online and invite others to sign after I am done.

I didn't see any downsides of using this software.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Chepchumba, Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time with CocoSign. We look forward to serving you again soon.

CEO in Bangladesch
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to get suppliers and Perfect document signing solution!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very helpful for me to see how many of my signatures were completed or not. With the help of the CocoSign, I can sign PDF online at my disposal. It helps to save a lot of my time in my daily life and work.I can import documents for signature from various locations - attachment in the email, or an SD card, a document downloaded from an app, or even from a Cloud environment. I can also take the help of the audit trail to know how each process or transaction works. I would recommend to a person who loves technically.

It helps in saving time and simplify the whole process of signing and commuting documents. It is an inexpensive way of getting contracts signed fast and reliable. Their portal is very user-friendly. Cheap price and very responsive tech support that can be reached at any time. Very quick processing. Very smooth UI, most of our clients can find out how to use it.

CocoSign has done a great job for me, a great option to have people signatures without login. I meet my required needs. I have been using it smoothly and seamlessly.

Rashed A.
Rashed A.
Founder in Bangladesch
Kunst & Handwerk, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

More easy e-signature platform for professionals

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: By using CocoSign, which is digitally signed by my clients I save my time. I can easily send emails to different platforms on the same document. The best and most useful e-signing tool that I ever came across. I have already recommended using CocoSign to all of my colleagues.

Cocosign is a more secure digital platform that makes the signature easily to sign on a document within a short time. Bulk amount signature can be easily added & downloaded. It helps to keep my workflow.

Features are well for manipulation but there can be more options.

Ahmad R.
Ahmad R.
Enrollment & Credentialing Executive in Pakistan

CocoSign Platform is nice for e-signature.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: All the procedure regarding enrollment is going to be done with the help of the software. After getting signed all the documents to my senior human resource manager with the help of the software.

It works fast both on mobile and laptop. All my contracts are signed within no time. All my appointments are confirmed with the candidates for the interviews with the help of this software. It is affordable, fast, and reliable.

It is working nice but it can be improved for a mobile application but is perfect for a laptop. This is the software that is really easy to use even for the applicants who are going to use it for the first time.

Muhammad saad -.
Muhammad saad -.
Mechanical CAD Designer in Pakistan
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Unique and Fast e software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with it! Highly recommend it! You can do your task just with a single click.

It is very fast, secure, and user friendly. I love it very much.

I didn't find anything bad in it. Perhaps, everything needs updation with time and era!

Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.
CEO in Pakistan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

CocoSign Platform is great for online endorsement.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: All the system in regards to enlistment will be finished with the assistance of the product. In the wake of getting marked every one of the archives to my senior human asset supervisor with the assistance of the product.

It works quick both on portable and PC. Every one of my agreements are endorsed inside no time. Every one of my arrangements are affirmed with the contender for the meetings with the assistance of this product. It is reasonable, quick, and dependable.

It is working great yet it very well may be improved for a portable application however is ideally suited for a PC. This is the product that is truly simple to utilize in any event, for the candidates who will involve it interestingly.

Project Manager in Pakistan

My Reviews About Capterra

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I will recommend this software if someone is looking for e-signature solutions. The best part is that you can try it 100% free and evaluate it before purchasing it. I am satisfied with cocosign and all my online deals and documents are being signed by cocosign.

Cocosign is a nice software and helpful in generating more revenue by saving time with its fast system of getting all documents signed. It can be the best software for e-signature if its templates are going to be upgraded. It is easy to use and easy to learn for beginners.

There is no feature in cocosign due to which I fail to find what I like the least in it.It can be improved with templates only but current templates are also fine.

Co founder in Bangladesch
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cocosign is the best platform for e-signature

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a great experience to use cocosing. If you want to save your time, then I will decently recommend cocosing .

Its save my time. I can put my signature within a few second. Just click and enjoy.

Everything is Alright, but my suggestion will be, if they can add some extra features, It will be more helpful.

Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Textilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy & affordable

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I will use that for signs on daily basis it will be much better then other apps.

CocoSign is Easier, Quicker, Safer eSignature Solution for SMBs and Professionals. I will use i& work on that app by digital signatures so much impressive.

It will full of all features not need anymore should be added.

React Developer in Pakistan

Review about:

4 letzten Monat Neu

Templates by cocosign are very nice and these are helpful for our business. If someone wants to save time and money both then cocosign is the best option. It is the ultimate solution for e-signature because of its speed, price and reliability.

There is no reason to dislike or like the least anything for this software because it is working efficiently and fast and helping in transforming the business and performing well for the growth of the company.

Asir M.
Asir M.
CEO in Bangladesch
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CocoSign Honest Review

Kommentare: It was very good. It made managing legal documents very easy.

The app has a lot of templates and it is very easy to customize the templates. Their support is also very quick to respond. It is easy to use from mobile devices and can be integrated into many other apps. You can also track and monitor progress easily using this app.

It is a bit pricey and you need to login in order to edit the templates.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You may need to log in to edit the template so you can better manage the signed files. We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

CEO in Nigeria
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

"Best online signature service CocoSign Review"

Kommentare: Expanding the online pqrt of my business with cocosign has been most valuable to me. I owe the online engagement with banks and firms to the services of CocoSign.

I liked the e signature service most. It was very helpful to me during some of my dealings online. I was able to create a digital signature with ease. The electronic signature has become a powerful means of accessing online platforms with ease and all thanks to CocoSign, we can achieve this too.

What I like least is the inability to integrate with some of my Web pages. I believe that they are already working on this. All the available signature services have so far been functional and no complaints whatsoever.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. Could you please let us know what specific issues you've encountered? We'd love to help and pass along your suggestions to our team, but we need just a bit more information from you. Please email us at support@cocosign.com with more information so that we can make things right for you.

Alfred O.
Alfred O.
Email Copywriter in Kenia
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Signing of documents made simple with Cocosign

Kommentare: The tasks I used hours to finish can now be completed in minutes.

The e-signature feature of the Cocosign makes it easy to sign a document within minutes.

The only downside is that the mobile application is not available.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Alfred, Thanks for your trust. We're grateful for customers like you. The product team is working on the mobile app and will be released soon. Feel free to reach me with any questions, I would be more than happy to assist.

Content Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Safe and Affordable Way to Sign Documents Online

Kommentare: Cocosign has eased the process of getting digital signatures on documents. I can easily invite different users on the same document and even remind them about taking the right action without putting any efforts manually. Thanks to this tool, they can receive a reminder automatically.

Cocosign is easy to use and even works in offline state. Also, it is easier to email the document to multiple people at a time, ask them to add their signature and other details at respective places, and even remind at different time intervals.

In my so far experience with this Cocosign tool, I haven't found anything relevant to share here.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi there, We're so happy that you are pleased with CocoSign. We strive to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to know we have accomplished just that.

Reena G.
Content Writer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sign-in person and Bulk sending are the best features

Kommentare: Their e-signing tool is offers a lot of features even in their free version. The best thing about CocoSign is the cloud-based solution that's built on Microsoft Office 365, which makes it easy to share documents with multiple people working on the same project from anywhere. It includes a readymade templates, employment contracts and non-disclosure agreements that I could simply edit, add my company's logo for branding and identification and get it digitally signed from my clients face-to-face with their sign-in feature.

I like the option to 'bulk-sending' feature to share the documents with multiple clients with just one click. Also, being in a Education management system, a number of institutes had to be visited for filling and signing contract forms all over India. CocoSign helped to get digital signatures face-to-face with their sign-in person feature.

Though CocoSign is also an efficient mobile-friendly site, I think it takes time to load on iOS devices compared to android device.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Reena, Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. Please kindly email us at support@cocosign.com with more information so that we can make things right for you.

Director in UK
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much better & best in sign

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: it will solve my dacoments signs issue so over all experiance is very better as compare to other apps.

It will the best aap in digital sign & tamplates we will use in daily basis complete with full feature best ever others apps.

it will easy to use interface is very easy to learn & kind supportive.

HR in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best and most useful e-signing tool that I ever came across.

Kommentare: I have been using CocoSign for the last 5 months and having a great experience with this e-signing tool. It meets all the requirements of my daily business and with its quality support, I haven't come across a single issue to date.

CocoSign has proved itself to be the best e-signing tool for me. It brings ease of business with its feature of saving e-sign and cloud storage of documents.

I haven't used its feature of custom fields yet, so that might come under the category of my least liked feature.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, We are thrilled to have you as part of the CocoSign family! We suggest you try the custom field and we're sure you'll love it. If you have any questions or further suggestions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Samantha B.
Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An affordable base option that needs to add more functionality

Easier interface than most e signature programs, great template library

No app for mobile signature, lack of integrations since its newer, cant copy and past fillable boxes that have been resized,

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Samantha, We are extremely grateful that you took the time to send us your feedback. I read through your feedback carefully, and consider your suggestions to be very insightful. I will pass it on to our product development team to see if they could implement any of these changes in the upcoming releases.

D.G.M Marketing in Pakistan
Textilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CocoSign is very super & helpful in Signature

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I didn't find anything bad it will be easy to use & full loaded with all features.

That app is very helpful in signatures it will time saving & very simple to use. CocoSign is very smooth UI & UX . In my office use it regularly basis it will allow all feature in a cheapest rate.

They have amazing feature Customize and append your signature to a document on the go & Send, track and manage your signature requests for multiple recipients effortlessly. It will help to keep my work flow so must be recommend for use that amazing app.

B.D.O in Pakistan
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick & fast responsive

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is very well his UI works very easily & friendly.

Cocosign is very fast & Quick responsive it will be good to be in the Digitial sign much supportive in my daily routines. I will recommend to Business professionals & office users a less consuming time app.

I can't see any drawback in this software it will rich in all features.

Marketing in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ever tool used that benefit my business at its best.

Kommentare: My overall experience with CocoSign was awesome, it helped me to build a more reliable and quick way to gain leads. I have also recommended this product to all of my friends.

Ease of access, multiple user support, and high-security feature makes CocoSign the best product in the industry.

Templates need to be upgraded, current templates are good to use but there can be more options.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi there, We're so happy that you are pleased with us. As for the template issue, could you please provide us more details for better improvement? We can be reached at support@cocosign.com.

Marketer in Pakistan

One stop solution for all your signing needs

Kommentare: Signing is made so much easier with CocoSign. If you look a little carefully, it saves you so much time and effort. Last year, as physical movements were curbed, client meetings and documentation was a struggle unless I found CocoSign. After using this platform, I was able to communicate and sign efficiently.

When the e-signing could also be paired with a face-to-face meeting feature, it just takes the client's trust to another level. It also offers ease to setup and simplification of complex signing setups. I have been able to secure some very important contracts based on CocoSign’s e-signing features and

If some signing proposition would have been possible offline as well, it would add to the efficiency of the platform.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some internal changes based on your recommendations.

Md. golam rafsan J.
Md. golam rafsan J.
Web Developer and SMM Mentor in Bangladesch

Great tool for E-signature

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been an amazing experience using cocosign. It's very well featured and time saver as well. I can manage to sign all the documents just in a moment. It has the fastest pace which leads to make essential works done securely besides reliably.

It is a plausible app that can assure accuracy about the signature tasks been done within minutes.

Cocosign is unbeatable despite a bit drawback. I will suggest to improvise the use of it in handsets and extend more features. However it runs smooth in laptops.

Admin Assistant in Nigeria
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

E-signing, importing and sharing of document made easy

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The App interface is user-friendly Ease of getting documents from the cloud SD the file another location, being able to automatically save your work and get back to it whenever you want It has made my work easier though it might be expensive but it's worth it and I highly recommend.

Cocosign app is efficient but mobile version could need a little bit of improvement and the pricing could be more pocket friendly

Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Cheap software for e-signature in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cheap software!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I will recommend this to everybody who is looking for e-signature solution as It is cheap, easy to use and most important it is affordable. It takes no time for your work and reliable.

The most affective feature of this software is that it is very easy to used. It has dashboard that is working nice both on mobiles and laptops.

It has easy steps for getting sign up and working efficiently. I am saving my time with the help of this software.